Sweetheart

Story Info
The pretty son of a mob boss becomes his rival's plaything.
2.9k words
4.47
36.1k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a non-consensual gay erotic story, all characters are 18 or over.

------------------------------

Colt was used to the stares, used to the hushed whispers that vibrated around him every time he set foot inside the club-- the son of a dead rival mob boss daring to step foot in Guerra's territory... yes, he was used to watching heads turn, but that didn't mean his heart didn't pound in his chest and his hands didn't shake every time someone pointed their glare his way.

He kept his head down, grimacing as he walked, a slight limp in each step. When he made it to the west wing where the soldiers were stationed he didn't look up, too afraid to see what past friend or foe would great him.

It seemed today it was the latter.

There was a whistle, then a chorus of bellows that made Colt's stomach clench as a wave of raucous jokes and catcalls followed suit.

"Boss! Your puta is here!"

Someone shouted, making Colt shrink in on himself a little more. It was a strange little habit he had developed recently, a reprehensible routine that had him making himself look smaller at any given opportunity, ever since--

"Colt, sweetheart, what are you doing here?"

That voice, that honeyed tone that had Colt's throat tightening and his palms sweating... his beloved boyfriend, the devil who walked the city streets in blood.

The man who ran the biggest crime syndicate in New York City.

The former best friend and once-upon-a-time business partner of his late father before he had been betrayed.

The man who had taken everything from him and yet still demanded more.

Gabriel Guerra.

Colt looked up in answer, his cheeks flushing an uncomfortable pink as he forced on a strained smile.

"I... I missed you, I wanted to see you." You told me to come.

He replied, trying not to choke on the false words. Gabriel's face split into a smile as he glanced at the other surrounding men smugly, before then stepping forward, his arms winding around Colt's narrow waist and pulling him close.

Colt swallowed a gasp, trying not to flinch at the contact. Gabriel wouldn't like that.

"I missed you too, mi vida."

Gabriel grinned, a knowing smile that had Colt smothering a reflective cringe. That damn pet-name-- it made him want to shrivel up and disappear every time he heard it. That was probably why Gabriel enjoyed saying it so much.

Colt curled into himself a little more as he heard a telling jeer from the crowd and Gabriel pulled him closer in answer, the sudden brush of his hardening cock making Colt suck in a quiet gasp.

Gabriel finally pulled back, yanking Colt to his side and tucking him under his arm instead, his larger frame making Colt feel like a child in his hold.

When Colt was a boy, his father and Gabriel had been friends, as close as brothers. Colt used to call him uncle, or, as Gabriel had told him to say-- tío. After his father had betrayed Gabriel, too much blood had been shed between both sides, too much love had been lost. Instead of Gabriel's organisation crumbling as his father had expected, it got stronger. Too strong. His father had made a mistake, had cost himself an ally and created instead his own greatest enemy.

He had died for his greed, and Colt was left vulnerable.

"Alright, guys, settle down. I'm just going to take Colt here for some lunch. I'll be back in an hour so don't burn the place down without me."

Someone whistled whilst a few others chuckled, but they didn't give them any more trouble than that. Gabriel's men were mostly used to seeing them both together, and the shock of seeing the city's most fearsome Mob Boss, Gabriel Guerra dating the orphan son of his dead rival had slowly worn off over time. Colt was sure Gabriel could get away with almost anything if he really wanted to...

They all accepted it, even as they laughed, even as they snickered to themselves... they accepted it now. Well, almost all of them--

"Hola, puta!"

The man's voice registered before Colt saw him, and by then it was too late. Adelmo's scowling face came into view seconds before his shoulder connected with Colt and toppled him over, his smaller frame easily knocked down by the shove and landing him hard on his ass.

He cried out as he hit the floor, eyes watering instantly as a shock of pain vibrated up his spine. Colt held back a whimper and screwed his eyes shut, trying to block out the heated exchange going on above him.

"--you don't touch him, Adelmo, comprendes? Do it again and I'll have your head."

Colt sucked in another groan as he tried to focus on what they were saying, only catching half of it.

"Not my fault the puta's made of glass, I hardly touched him."

Adelmo complained, grumbling under his breath as Gabriel gave him an earful. Colt couldn't listen to it anymore, already knowing what the older man was saying. Adelmo was his father's old consigliere-- his advisor, his right-hand man. He was the one who had given Gabriel the first heads up that his father was going to cross him in the first place, handing him over on a silver platter.

Gabriel despised him, despised any form of disloyalty-- even if it was to his benefit... but it wasn't really a good move to take out the man who had aided in his victory. At least not yet.

After a few more heated words, Gabriel finally helped Colt up, pulling him protectively to his side again as he walked him out. Colt let him guide him along, trying not to focus on the hand slowly travelling south.

When Colt finally looked up, he realised with a start that they were entering the bathroom.

"G-Gabriel--"

The rest of his complaint was drowned out by his own gasp as Gabriel's hand came down hard against his ass, causing Colt to stumble forward over the bathroom sink.

"What do you call me when we're alone, Colt?"

Colt's face went pale and he shuddered at the tone in Gabriel's voice.

"I'm sorry, please, I-- tío."

Another slap fell sharply on Colt's ass, but this one didn't have the heat of the other, it was more playful than punishment and Colt almost relaxed at the feel of it.

Oh, god, he was so fucked up.

"Over the sink, Colt, legs spread and ass up."

It was a command, and Colt followed it quickly, a shiver running up his spine as he complied with a whimper.

Gabriel's fingers grazed down Colt's back softly before they finally reached the top of his pants, sinking in underneath the material before he dropped his hands to Colt's front.

Gabriel was an expert at getting him out of his clothes, and before Colt knew it he was half-naked and trembling, bent over a bathroom sink.

Those maddening fingers were on his ass again, trailing across each cheek before finally dipping down the centre of his crack and grazing the plug buried snug inside his hole.

"It must have hurt when you fell, sweetheart."

Gabriel murmured, his voice almost sympathetic as he brushed over the plug again, making Colt suck in a sharp breath at the contact.

"You've been so good for me, haven't you? Keeping this in all day... did you like it? Did the feel of it shoved deep inside of you remind you of me?"

Colt's scream was muffled by Gabriel's ready hand as the plug was suddenly yanked out of him, leaving his hole clenching pathetically, still burning at the feel of being stretched so abruptly by the action.

He felt empty.

He almost blushed at the memory of this morning, of Gabriel fucking him hard into the mattress before spilling his seed and plugging him up, reminding Colt of what would happen to him if he decided to take it out himself.

Colt had spent all day in the little cafe where he worked trying not to sit down for longer than he had to-- not that standing was much better.

Every day it was something different. Just last week Gabriel had clipped clamps to his nipples that had to be hidden under his clothes. He had gotten more than a few strange looks that day when he had spent most of it trying to swallow back moans.

Gabriel hadn't even commanded him to see him at lunch that day and Colt had to wait until they got home for him to take them off-- not before he fucked him though, hard and fast over the sofa as he tugged at the silver chains attached to the clamps.

It took Colt a week before the brush of his shirt over his nipples didn't illicit a humiliating throb between his legs.

"You've started to notice it, haven't you?"

Gabriel was in his ear, his words husky and warm, his wandering fingers grazing up his spine in a way that had Colt biting back a moan.

"How different they're all treating you now, hm?"

Colt closed his eyes, forcing himself to keep his voice steady.

"They still look at me... still l-laugh at me."

He cringed at his own words, not holding himself back fast enough from moaning at the feel of Gabriel's covered erection rubbing up against his still tender ass.

"Yes, but that too will eventually pass."

His tone should have sounded mocking, but he just sounded... confident.

Gabriel was right, of course, he had been right about it all. Colt's life would be spared... all because he was dating the one who had put his father in the ground.

Because he was Gabriel Guerra's bitch.

Colt's life had been hell after his father's death. All of his father's followers were either aligned with another group or rotting away somewhere no one would find them.

Colt had nothing and no one... and unknown rivals were closing in, looking to take out the weakling son of the great Mob Boss who had once ruled New York City's underground with a bloody fist.

Until Gabriel. Until Colt had fallen to his feet one dark night in the middle of May... begging for his mercy. Begging for the only other man Colt had trusted before his father. His tío.

Gabriel had given it, just not in the way he had expected. Gabriel had offered to save him, but to do so, Colt would have to give up everything.

He moved in with him the next day... and found himself stuffed full of his cock that very night.

"Yes, tío, you're right."

Colt whispered, squeezing his eyes shut when he felt Gabriel's fingers slide over his hip and over to his belly, before dipping lower and grasping onto his cock.

Colt gasped and bucked forward at the sudden touch, releasing a hiss between his teeth when the hand tightened its grip.

"You're already hard for me."

Gabriel grunted appreciatively, rubbing his still clothed cock hard against his ass and making Colt wince.

"Yes, tío."

Colt breathed in reply, trying to hold himself still as Gabriel jacked him off for a few beats before finally letting him go. Colt's body sagged once he was released, unintentionally pushing his ass into the grinding cock at his backside.

Gabriel groaned, clutching Colt to him before he peppered kisses along his neck, the bristles of his beard scratching across Colt's sensitive skin.

He hated this. He hated every minute of it. He hated--

"F-Fuck!"

Colt cried out as Gabriel's hand came back with a vengeance, jerking him hurriedly as he ground against him, grazing his teeth over his left shoulder as he did.

"You should see the way they look at you, Colt, what they say."

Gabriel growled under his breath, the heat of his words making Colt shiver, making the unwelcome pleasure course through his blood somehow sharpen in reply.

"I'm the only one who will ever really know you. I'm the only one who will ever love you."

Colt didn't realise he was crying until his vision went blurry, and he came with a broken sob, body shuddering his release as he came apart in more ways than one.

He heard Gabriel scowl behind him, hand still working his oversensitive cock.

"G-Gabriel, please--"

Colt begged, the pleasure of his last orgasm quickly fading as Gabriel kept going, ignoring Colt's cries.

"I didn't give you permission to come, did I, cariño?"

Gabriel growled, his voice heavy in his ear, making Colt wince away from it. Gabriel didn't like that, his hand tightening around Colt's cock painfully as he rubbed him raw, forcing a sudden unwelcome orgasm that had Colt sobbing into the sink, his body quivering at the pleasure-pain raging through him, coursing through his veins.

He felt boneless, sagged over the sink with his leaking cock dribbling the rest of his release on the floor... but none of that compared to the deep and searing feeling of shame that was so familiar to him now... because he let Gabriel do this to him, over and over... and because he enjoyed it.

He felt Gabriel's hand quickly coat his come over his still-burning hole before plunging in two fingers.

The prep was mediocre at best, but Colt didn't even have the energy to beg as he felt Gabriel's thick cock sink into him, stretching him cruelly until he finally bottomed out.

There wasn't much of a reprieve before Gabriel was fucking him, heavy grunting thrusts that had Colt whining pathetically into the porcelain sink, taking everything the older man had as he was used like a fuck-doll.

Colt didn't even have the time to panic when Gabriel wound a muscular arm around his throat as leverage and fucked him deep, half strangling Colt in the process. It took Colt's oxygen-starved brain a while to realise that the move was calculated, and that his air was only cut off every third thrust.

He timed his breaths, gasping in what he could before the arm tightened, counting every time Gabriel's cock was shoved inside of him, forced into his tight hole until he was stretched beyond repair.

That's what it felt like. It felt as if he would be gaping forever after Gabriel was done, forced to memorise the shape of his cock.

Gabriel fucked him harder, his own panting grunts hinting that he would soon be done-- and Colt almost died right there realising that he could tell now, realising that Gabriel had taken him so many times that Colt was all too familiar with his coming climax.

Gabriel grunted into him two more times before he finally shoved himself forward, impaling Colt on his length and groaning out his pleasure, burying his head in the curve of Colt's neck and breathing him in.

"You're mine."

***

Colt waved goodbye to his co-worker and slowly made his way outside of the cafe, wincing as he walked.

Gabriel would be here soon to pick him up, and thankfully, he was never late in doing so.

Colt cringed a little at that thought, ensuring to remind himself of why exactly he was thankful about that-- which was because Gabriel had made sure to plug him back up after he had fucked him over that sink, then took him to lunch as if nothing was amiss.

The only sign that Gabriel was well aware of Colt's situation, was the brief quirk of a smile that twitched at his lips every time Colt squirmed in his seat.

Colt didn't have much of an appetite after all of that, but one warning look from Gabriel and Colt was quickly nibbling at his sandwich and sipping at his coffee. If that wasn't bad enough, Gabriel had a habit of feeding Colt bites of his own food, a strange hunger in his eyes every time he pressed his fingers to Colt's lips and prompted him to swallow whatever he was given.

Sometimes, in the privacy of their own home, Gabriel wouldn't even serve him dinner-- instead, he would pile it all up on his own plate and make Colt kneel beside him, smiling down at him as he hand-fed him every humiliating morsel.

It was like the longer Colt stayed with him... the more of himself he had to lose.

"How was work, mi vida?"

Gabriel's voice broke Colt from his thoughts and he flushed at the name.

"It was fine... and you?"

Colt asked, a strange and bitter shyness overtaking him as Gabriel smiled warmly and pressed a kiss to his forehead before tucking him into his side.

It made Colt's skin crawl.

"Same old story, I'm afraid. There always seems to be some dirty rat looking to cross me, and then I have to be the one to smear their guts into the pavement."

Colt shivered at that and Gabriel pulled him closer, somehow mistaking the action for him being cold. They walked on, Gabriel's pace idle as they peered into the other shops closing down for the day.

"What would you like for dinner, sweetheart?"

Gabriel asked, leaning down to press another kiss to his forehead. Colt forced himself not to flinch away.

"A-Anything."

Gabriel smiled almost adoringly down at him, his grip becoming tighter, as if he could somehow read what Colt was thinking.

"Let's go home, I'll cook you something nice."

--------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this story, please feel free to leave a comment, I read and appreciate them all. Also feel free to leave any ideas/requests for future works, I can't promise I'll be able to write it but if I feel inspired I just might. Thanks :)