All Comments on 'Sweetness'

by MabelCinnamon

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
honeybreehoneybreealmost 13 years ago
Interesting but missing something...

I find the story interesting and the characters are bold right off the back but something is missing here that I can't put my finger on it but I will have to keep reading to see where you go with it.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 13 years ago
The Connection

Between Kai,Katherine and Michael is missing.

but the Story is great cant wait for the Following Chapters.

to see where it starts and ends for Katherine and Michael.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
More more more

I can't wait until the next part to this story!!!

mariasmdmariasmdalmost 13 years ago
???

this was all so confusing. there were some awkward sentences that took away from the story. what the relationship between the characters are is unclear.

PennLadyPennLadyalmost 13 years ago
Too fast

I think you had some good stuff here, but moved too fast. As someone else said -- what is Kai to Katherine? What is Michael to Kai? Even if Kai is a brother, i.e., someone with no sexual interest in Katherine, he's an absolute jerk and I don't applaud Katherine for putting up with it. And why would Michael, an apparently successful lawyer, turn to someone like Kai in any situation? Perhaps the explanations will all come later, and that's fine, but right now it's all rather incoherent and jumbled.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
Wow, that was something else! Don't stop now!

Why does katherine put up with kai? Is she afraid to be alone? Is she so dependent on him for her happiness? Will katherine fall in love with michael? These questions and many more need to be answered!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sweetness Series Info