All Comments on 'Sweetness'

by Tester86

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MissLouisecdMissLouisecdabout 3 years ago

i so loved this story, I am how she started , wishing my life was like hers

spikymc61spikymc61about 3 years ago

Wow i wish i could someone like peyten you could add a lot more please do i was getting off what was happening

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

As a straight male, I have to say that it takes far more courage and self confidence to come out as Louise than it does to hide oneself behind Mason. Anyone that can do that has my total respect and admiration.

darthnader19darthnader19almost 3 years ago

Amazing story. Truly deserves a 5 star rating

Keep up the brilliant writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Truly wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Truly one of the best stories i have ever read in this genre. This is the first time i've ever posted a comment on any of the stories on this site, but i knew i would be remiss as a fan if i didn't comment. I absolutely love how Peyton is so sweet, and playful, and in control, and encouraging of Mason's feminization. Sure wish i could find someone like Peyton.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was really good, thanks for sharing. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Simply Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are truly an amazing author. I have read your 3 posted stories and loved each of them. The emotion and realism in each was impressive. It’s the type of story a person gets lost in while reading it. I experienced the emotions with both the ups and the downs which is a somewhat rare thing overall with stories. I eagerly await anything else you put out.

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another beautifully written tale. Thank you. Looking forward with eagerness for your next one.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationalmost 3 years ago

This is a wonderful story, splendidly told. You really showed how it can take a certain person to bring out another person's best. It isn't true, really. We can bring out our best.... but it can be daunting, and you illustrated that verrrry well.

Only one tiny thing kinda left me wanting, your sex scenes tended to be more references rather than descriptions. Even so, a really good story.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think it was a great story with a lot of thought but what was the purpose of the chastity belt?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTester86@Tester86
62000 words into the new story. Long enough to be a short novel. It's a story about a pair of empty nesters living out their sexual fantasies. Exhibitionism for her; schoolgirl for him. With a much deeper subplot.