All Comments on 'Sweets Fair Surprise'

by casalcomlindaesposa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Again

"casalcomlindaesposa" should have been "casalcomesposaputa" or "casalcomesposocorno".

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
which car did they use....?

Was it a Mini or a 20' station wagon...?? There's quite a bit of difference, and ALTHOUGH you can 'do it' in a Mini, I prefer the good old Yank Tank sizing!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love dogging

Only two experiences, certainly not restricted to the backseat of a car. Over the hood is great fun xoxoxoxox Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Don't like 1-star votes?

Put a happy cuck disclaimer up front. I don't waste my time and you don't get a 1-star vote. Fair enough?

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
SUPER GREAT STORY

I loved that hubby and wife discussed everything together.. agreed together.. and were present together to enjoy the pleasurable moment... hate hate hate those stories when the wife cheats and fucks behind hubby's back... 5 stars

gladventurergladventurerover 2 years ago

Very enjoyable. Explore together. Some nice subtle points that leaves it all on a positive note to. I liked how Isabel checked one last time with Paul to make he really wanted to do this, gave him an out. In reality, I think that act gives Paul the courage and trust he needs to face his fears. I like how she was honest in recognizing her sensual desires and the uncertainly that she might not be able to stop once they got further along, if he objected later. That seems honest to me. And I especially liked how she immediately but politely rejected the offer for another meeting. That is a decision for both of them at another time and best to get the rejection out early so Paul doesn't regret his decision now. I believe another meeting with John should be up to Paul primarily. Too many of these stories treat the woman as weak willed and surrendered to their sluttiness immediately after and start begging for the repeat with John and then others. I liked to how Isabel still wrestles with a little guilt afterward even though they decided together and Paul agreed every step of the way, It shows me that Isabel is aware of her own beliefs about the appropriateness of this behavior and that's she not just willing to do anything wtih another man that Paul will allow. Her own restraints are there, not just Pauls. Would love to see more of these two and your mutual repect approach to the idea of sharing. Some people will never feel sharing is the right thing to do, but this is their marriage and their lives and they agreed to it together and it's their decision whether it enhanced or hurt their relationship together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A good story line.

Plausible story.

Believable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous