Sweets Fair Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the following weeks their lovemaking became much more frequent, and much naughtier. They would often make love when they got home from work, and not just on their bed, but also on their couch, in the kitchen, the hall or in any other place in their house. She would often wear lingerie she knew turned him on, and parade in front of him, as if by accident, while doing other things. And then she would pretend to be surprised when he would take her from behind and stick his cock in her warm desirable pussy. It was as if their sex drives had reverted to what they were when they were 18, and they were loving it all.

One day, while Isabel was busy cooking, Paul grabbed her from behind, kissed her on her neck (she absolutely loved that, it always gave her goosebumps, especially lately) and told her: "I have a surprise for you!"

She laughed. "After what happened the last time I told you something like that, I truly wonder what it could be." then, lowering her voice a little and winking at her husband, she added "I hope it is at least as good as that."

"I think you'll like it too. I'll show you after dinner."

"You big tease!" She pouted, for a bit, then, smiling again, added "Guess I'll have to wait then... Do I also get a clue?"

"Sure you do. It's actually related to your surprise."

"Hmmmmmm... Now I really can't wait to see it!"

After dinner Paul and Isabel sat on their couch. Isabel put her head on his shoulder and asked him "Do I get my surprise now?"

"Yes, you do. Here it is!"

Paul turned his computer on and told his wife "It's obvious, from all the great sex we've been having lately, that you didn't forget the sex show we watched the other night, and that you're curious to try something like that, as am I. That's why I did this." And he showed her the screen.

It was a classified ads web page. One of the ads had one of Isabel's pictures, taken next to their car that night. Her sexy body, covered in her blue lingerie, was clearly visible, although her face was not. Her pose was natural but extremely sexy, one hand on her hip, the other on her left breast, all while bending slightly. Under the picture was a short text.

"Couple in their thirties is looking for another couple (or single man) to play inside a parked car. Only straight men need apply. Husband will participate, not just watch. Please send your own picture, as the lady will choose her favorite, and get in touch. No payment required or expected, this is just for fun."

Isabel was at first surprised, then she got very excited with what she was reading. "When did you post this?" she asked.

"Some three days ago. But I only remembered to check the responses today."

"And did anyone respond to the ad?" Isabel asked, her heart already racing, her curiosity piqued.

"Well, actually, not any couples, at least not yet. As for single men, see for yourself" and he showed her the e-mails.

"All these responses... Do all these men want a taste of me?" she asked, already feeling her pussy quivering in anticipation and her panties becoming moist.

"Looking at you in that picture and considering what we are getting ready to do with one of them, I can't say I blame them." Was Paul's response. "If I was one of them, I sure would like a piece of this ass." And he put his hand on her lovely butt.

Meanwhile Isabel was busy opening the first in the long list of e-mails she had gotten. She was shocked at the type of pictures that were enclosed. The first one, for example, was of a good looking guy, a bit younger than they were, with his body on display for her, although his face was hidden. Only his smile could be seen. "Just my type", she thought. The second photo was a close-up of his erect cock in his hand. She couldn't stop herself from licking her lips at the thought of having that that mouth licking her pussy, that hand caressing her body. And, of course, of that cock inside her.

"And now what?" She asked. "Are we really doing this?"

"We sure are, if you are still up to it. Of course, it will not be exactly like what we saw. That was way too chaotic. We need to be safe, so no complete strangers just wondering in, and no cumming inside you, obviously. Unless protected by a condom, of course."

Her heart skipped a beat. Was this really going to happen? She managed to reply, in a low voice:

"I agree. We can never be too careful, and this will be the craziest thing we've ever done, by far. Are you really OK with all this? I mean, seeing your wife being touched, maybe fucked by another guy and all... Won't you fell jealous?"

"Of course I will. You know me. But I also got extremely turned on by what we saw, especially watching you react to it. And to tell you the truth, I imagined it was you getting fucked in that car. I can't really explain it, and I couldn't help it, but I felt a mix of jealousy and lust, and it was somehow very exciting."

"You know I love you, right? I wouldn't want anything to happen to our relationship, so if we get there and don't feel like doing anything, we just tell the guy and come back home."

"Sounds good to me, honey. And don't worry, it will probably be something we'll remember for a long time afterwards!"

"OK. When are we doing this, then?" she asked, her voice still trembling a bit, not just from her excitement, but, mostly, her nervousness.

"Two weekends from now? That'll give you this weekend and the whole next week to decide who the lucky guy will be, and another whole week to get in touch with him and work out the details."

She was fine with the idea, and spent that evening browsing through the e-mails she had been sent. There were e-mail from men of all ages, races and body types. Some of the photos she received showed dicks that were not fully erect. These she discarded immediately. Others showed enormous, mushroom headed cocks, too big or too thick for her to even consider, even though she wondered how they would feel stretching her lovely pussy. She continued her search, her right hand on the computer mouse, when, without her noticing it, her left hand moved towards her pussy lips, caressing them from outside her leggings, touching her sweet camel toe. She didn't register this, enthralled as she was with all the stranger's cocks on display for her, all wanting her, all ready to fuck her in a heartbeat. And suddenly her left hand was under her leggings, moving under her panties, searching for her wet slit, finding it and rubbing up and down, then coming closer to her engorged, excited clit, touching it, pressing it. Her breath became heavier than normal and she was getting very wet. Her hand started moving around the edges of her dripping slit, the fingers drawing little circles at the top before sliding back down, and she started to think about what it would feel like for one of those cocks to slide inside her. She was getting close to an orgasm, and her experienced hand was bringing it even closer by the second. She imagined herself in the middle of those men, all with their cocks in their hands, ready to satisfy her, ready to enter her wet cunt. One of them stood out in her imagination, however.

As she fantasized about him entering her sopping wet pussy, filling her with his manhood and cumming for her, she knew she had made up her mind. She came, moaning softly, almost silently, imagining his cock moving in and out of her with rhythmic thrusts. She could almost see his warm cum on her belly as he came all over her.

She had chosen the first man whose e-mail and pictures she had seen, the one that had sent her an e-mail first. That was the cock she wanted inside her (besides her husband's, of course) two weekends from then. There was no need to keep searching. All they had to do was get in touch with him and, if he was still up to it, decide the time and place.

Still feeling the waves of her small orgasm, she got up and looked for her husband, to tell him about her decision. She found him in their office, busy with work. She put her hands on his shoulders from behind and pulled him close. He felt her nipples, hard as diamonds, poking him. He turned around and kissed her. "I've decided" she said. No more words were exchanged.

Two minutes later they were in bed, their clothes scattered all over the floor, lost within each other's body, making passionate love.

******************

The following weeks were very interesting for Isabel. She found herself in a constant state of arousal, her pussy almost always wet, even at work. Especially at work. Mysterious little wet spots would form on her panties when she was around her male colleagues. She would check them out, something she had really never done before, not like that, anyway, She often wondered if any of them had sent her any e-mails, and how embarrassed (and perhaps, how excited) she would be if she had unwittingly chosen one of them. These thoughts were so naughty, so powerful, that if she happened to be sitting down she would start crossing and uncrossing her legs, the soft pressure of her thighs a very discrete source of pleasure for her. If she was standing and a sensual thought overcame her, she knew she had to control herself. She would grab something like a pen, a book or any similar object near her, to make sure she didn't get distracted and her hands started running down the front of her skirt. If the object she grabbed happened to be big enough, like a book or a ledger, she would press it tightly against her body. She also had the impression that her male colleagues had noticed something different about her, as she felt they looked at her more often, or for longer, than they ever did before. As a beautiful woman who dressed in a professional but, at the same time, sexy way, she had gotten used to guys looking at her legs, her tits, her butt. That was all normal, part of being a woman, and something she liked a lot. But lately... she wondered. She didn't think she was dressing any different, and her body had not changed a bit. What was it that made them pay more attention to her lately? And why was her body reacting the way it was?

One day her panties got so drenched the thought of just going to the toilet and taking them off crossed her mind. She didn't do it, of course, although the thought of walking around the office without any underwear made her feel even more excited. "If I did it, would they be able to smell how turned on I am? Could they feel it? Would it be noticeable?" she thought, only half-jokingly. What she knew for sure was that she just couldn't wait to get home and get fucked by her husband's thick, hard cock. And, of course, the image of the strange younger man from the e-mail was never far away from her erotic thoughts.

Despite all her excitement she still wondered if she had the courage to go through with the plan. "What if it is someone I know?" she thought. "What if Paul gets jealous afterwards?" "What if..."

She would share these doubts with her husband, to which he replied something along the lines of "We're adults, and we both want this. Let's live a little, and not worry so much!" And they would hug and kiss, and, often, make love.

Two weeks went by and the day finally arrived. Paul and Isabel had been fucking like rabbits ever since she had decided who she wanted to be shared with. Not that day, however. She wanted to be feel fresh for what they were about to do, and they both knew their desire for each other would only grow if they abstained for a bit. It was Saturday, and they had decided to meet John (that was apparently his name) in a discrete place, away from prying eyes, not too far away. John had asked if they would want to play in his own garage, so that they would not risk being seen by others, but the couple declined. They didn't want to get locked inside anyone else's house. Besides, if things didn't go well, the guy would probably not get any strange ideas if they were in a public place. If they took their car and John took his, they could play until they wanted to and no one would feel trapped.

Looking at herself in the mirror, Isabel was happy with what she saw. Although, just like many other beautiful women, she was not completely satisfied with her figure. She insisted she needed to lose a few pounds, and that her dresses didn't fit as well as they did before. Paul could only see the very sexy 36 year old she was, and was extremely happy he was the one who got to marry her more than ten years before.

Despite her insecurities, however, she knew she looked hot, hot enough to excite her husband, she was sure of it, and, definitely, hot enough for a stranger. "A stranger" she thought "and a younger man, at that." What woman, especially over 30, wouldn't like to be able to excite a younger man? She couldn't help feeling a little proud at how fast John had replied to them once they contacted him. He seemed to be delighted to meet her, which only made her feel sexier. He couldn't wait to have her.

She had decided to wear a tight black shirt, making sure that her lovely breasts were on display underneath the fabric, and a shiny brown knee-high satin skirt. It was a tight skirt, but it was slightly elastic, and that made it easy to hike up if needed (which she hoped it would be before the night was over). Underneath, she decided to wear a simple but very sexy pair of matching bra and panties. She wore a red bra with a black, see-through lace front and matching panties, all black lace with a small red ribbon in front. The panties' material was so sheer that her shaven pussy lips were easy to see through them. Feeling sexy and feminine, she also decided to wear black thigh high stockings, and a pair of black high heel shoes. She looked like something out of a wet dream and she knew it. She hoped her husband (and John, of course) would think the same.

She put her hands over her breasts, feeling the material of the bra underneath her shirt, and she thought about how lucky she was. She had a husband whom she loved and who loved her back, and was getting ready to try something most women can only imagine in their wildest dreams. And all with his blessing!

"You look lovely tonight" Paul told her, entering their bedroom. "Going somewhere special?"

"You know I am!" She giggled "and you're coming with me. There's no way I could do this alone."

"Are you nervous? I know I am, at least a little bit."

"I sure am. But I think it will pass."

"Just in case, I brought us these two glasses of wine. I think they will help with the jitters." Paul told his wife, as he passed her one of them. "Bottoms up!"

"I love you!" She told him. "Bottoms up!"

"I love you too" he replied. They finished their glasses, got into their car and left for the meeting place.

The place was, at first, not easy to find, and so they took a bit more than expected to find it. Once they got there another car was already waiting for them. Seeing their headlights, John left his car and headed to theirs, stopping next to Isabel's window.

"Good evening. You must be Isabel and Paul, right?"

He was a reasonably tall guy, with short dark brown hair and brown eyes, and the smile they already knew from the e-mail. He had told the couple he was 26 years old, and he actually looked like it. He was exactly like in the photo, and that made Isabel happy.

"That's right. Hope you haven't been waiting here for too long. We seem to have gotten lost back there" Paul told him, pointing to the road behind him. Isabel was silent, looking at the young man.

"Aren't you going to say anything, dear? You know he's here for you!" Paul teased his wife. "And I must thank him for these last weeks of sex. But I'm sure you will think of better ways to thank him than I ever could!" He laughed, and so did Isabel, and she blushed a little. She elbowed her husband softly and turned to John.

"Don't listen to him, he loves to tease me" Isabel told him. "Anyway, I'm Isabel. Nice to meet you!"

"Same here" John told her, looking at her face, and then at her long legs, still hidden underneath her black stockings and brown skirt. "I saw you in pictures before, but you look so much hotter in person! You have no idea how much I imagined meeting you!"

"Oh, it's you who has no idea..." she thought, pressing her legs together. "Flattery will get you anywhere, mister" she replied. "Have you ever done something like this before?"

"No, it's the first time. Actually, I'm a little nervous about this. I was afraid you wouldn't show up" then, lowering his voice a bit "or that you would be completely different from your photo." he added, looking slightly embarrassed.

"Same here" Paul said. "I'm glad no one lied, and I'm sure Isabel is especially happy with that. Anyway, since we are here, what would you say if we all got to know each other better? Especially you two?" Paul told him. "Let´s move to the back seat. You may come in."

And they all sat in the back seat of the car, Isabel in the middle, the two men on both sides.

"We seem to be a bit nervous." She said. Then, feeling her courage coming back, probably helped by the wine she had drunk before, she added "Nothing like a good kiss to break the ice." She kissed her husband on his lips, her tongue searching his and finding it. It was a kiss that warmed her from inside, and she truly enjoyed it. Then, turning toward John, her voice faltering a bit from her nervousness, she added "Your turn. If you want to run away, now is the time!" She smiled at him, secretly hoping he would stay.

"No way I'm running away from you!" he said, taking her hands and pulling her to him. Their lips touched. Isabel opened her mouth slightly, and felt his tongue, ready to explore. She let him do just that.

"Hmmmm... you're a good kisser!" She said. She felt her husband's hand on her right knee, and then travelling up her leg. It gave her goosebumps, and also assured her everything was fine.

She kissed John again. "You can touch me too, if you want" she told her new lover. Then, taking his hand, she placed it over her right tit, over her black shirt "I don't mind, and neither does Paul, do you dear?"

She turned towards her husband, whose hand had by now found its way under her skirt, past the hem of her stockings, and was caressing the inside of her thigh. It was getting dangerously close to her desirable pussy, which she could feel was, obviously, already extremely wet.

"Are you really OK with this, honey? Once we start, I'm not sure I can stop. I am very horny, and I want to be fucked by you both tonight!" She whispered to her husband.

Placing her hand on his hard cock, he whispered back to her "As you can see, this excites me as much as it does you. As long as you are only mine once this is over, everything is fine."

"You know I'll always be yours." She kissed him, and turned toward John, who was already grabbing both her tits, feeling the contrast of their softness with the hardness of her nipples, which were hard as little pebbles.

"Do you have anything there for me?" she playfully asked John. He responded by guiding her hand to the tent that had formed inside his trousers. She opened his zipper and his cock jumped out. Isabel touched it for the first time, feeling its warmth in her hand.

"Will this do?" he asked her.

The sight of his rigid member on display just for her made her already wet pussy pulse in anticipation. "Hmmm... It will do... nicely" And she grabbed it. It felt good in her hand. It was the first cock, other than her husband's, she had felt in a very, very long time. She had had other boyfriends in the past, of course, and knew what to do with her hands. Since she had met her husband, however, she had only been his. All that was about to change, as she started masturbating John's cock, slowly at first, eliciting a groan of pleasure from him. Then, sitting straight in the car seat, her left hand still occupied with her lover, she placed her right hand on her husband's cock, over his trousers.