Sweets Fair Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it out, please. I want to feel you both in my hands!"

He did just that, and she grabbed the cock she knew so well. She sat back, one big cock in each hand, feeling like a mix between a queen and a whore. It was a surprisingly good feeling, as if her inhibitions had left her and all she cared about was her own pleasure. She started moving her hands up and down, up and down, feeling them both. It was just like she had imagined it, but, somehow, even better because this was all real. Paul had moved his hand from her thighs to her right breast, and this gave John the chance he had been waiting for. He put his hand on her skirt, feeling its velvety smoothness, and lowered it, looking for an entrance. Once he found it, he ran his hands over her legs and searched for the big prize, the treasure he knew was there. And he finally found it.

"Wow, you are so wet!" He said, touching her pussy over her black panties. "This is way better than I had imagined. And I have a pretty good imagination!"

"Did you masturbate thinking about me, big boy?" she asked him, surprising even herself. With the two cocks in her hands (something she had never thought she would ever be able to do), she felt sexy like she had never felt before. Not even like a queen or a whore anymore, but like a sex goddess.

And she knew the answer to the question she had just asked even before it left her lips. Of course he had, probably on many occasions. She could see it in his eyes.

"Yes, I did. I wanted your body since I saw you on that website!" He said, his fingers running up and down her slit. "I thought you were the best looking MILF I had ever seen, and I couldn't wait to taste you!"

"And what would you like to do with me, now that I am here?" she heard herself ask. It felt as if she was in a dream, or in an especially hot porno, watching someone else act and speak. And it had nothing to do with alcohol or drugs. It was all pure lust.

"Well, for starters, I would love it if you could suck my cock" he said, half delirious with pleasure, feeling her hand on his cock and her wet pussy lips under his fingers. "And then I want to lick that lovely pussy of yours."

"Hmmmm... Aaaaahhhhh... Yes, keep doing that, you two. Honey, he is touching me so well... I don't remember the last time I was this excited... What do you think? Should I suck his cock the way I suck yours?" She asked Paul in a sultry voice.

"I would love to see that. But afterwards, you must suck mine!" He said, his hands on her tits, already underneath her shirt but still over her bra.

"Oooohhhhh... You know I will! I knew I would love this. You are both... making me so horny..."

Turning towards John, she lowered her head to his lap and licked the gland of his throbbing cock. She tasted his pre-cum. The taste was salty, different from her husband's. The difference in taste made her pussy even wetter. She licked her red lips, opened her mouth and let his cock inside. She stopped to taste it, feeling naughtier than she had ever felt before in her life: here she was, next to her husband, with a stranger's cock in her mouth. And she was loving every little second of it.

Because of the change in her position, John couldn't reach her pussy anymore, so he just closed his eyes and enjoyed the slow, sloppy blowjob she was giving him. Paul, who was enjoying the private show his wife was giving him, was now in the perfect position to touch her delirious pussy. He could also fuck her from behind if he so chose. Lifting her skirt up a bit, he put two of his fingers inside his wife's hot, tight, wet cunt, fucking her slowly with them. The effect was immediate: She started moaning with pleasure, while swallowing the large cock. This had an effect on John, too, as he felt her mouth was not far from making him cum. She had been sucking the strange cock while being finger fucked for a minute or two when she felt the cock in her mouth grow larger. She knew what that meant, but she didn't want it to happen before she had the chance to play a bit more. She took her mouth from it, and she told John "Don't even think about cumming in my mouth. You still have a lot to do, big boy." And then, turning to her husband "And so do you, honey. I need you both inside my pussy before the night is over."

"Will you lick my pussy, like you said you would?" She asked John.

"I can't wait!" was his response. "But how do you want to do it in here?"

"Hmmm... You can try sitting on the car floor, with your head on the seat, and I'll sit on your face. How does that sound?"

"I love the idea. I just want to taste you."

"Wait just a minute, I need make myself a bit more comfortable." And she placed her hands at the hem of her skirt and proceeded to lift it. She hiked her skirt all the way up to her waist. This revealed her wet black panties and their sexy little red ribbon.

"Is this a present for me?" John asked, playfully. "I can't wait to open it, if it is!" and, before she could answer, he ran his fingers over her belly, touching the red ribbon and tracing her wet slit, touching Isabel over her panties.

Sighing with pleasure, Isabel responded "It is a present for you both, so you boys will have to share. I won't mind...

John's hand invaded the inside of her black panties, touching her pussy again, with even more fervor.

"You may as well enjoy it, dear. I sure will enjoy fucking your pussy raw after he makes it as wet as it can possibly be!" Paul told his wife, watching the pleasure in her face.

"I think it already is. I don't think I can get any wetter than the two of you are making me right now."

She felt John softly penetrating her, two fingers from his left hand going in and out of her hungry, shaven soft cunt, making her moan again, louder this time. "Hmmmmm... Ooooohhhhh... she softly moaned while she kissed her husband, her tongue dancing with his, her hand going up and down his erect shaft.

John sat on the car floor, his face upwards, waiting for her. Isabel, still holding her husband's cock, carefully placed her pussy over her young lover's face. His tongue didn't wait, darting from her slit to her clit, getting it wet and ready. Despite his uncomfortable position he still used his fingers too, moving them in circles, close to her clit but never touching it, teasing her. And then, without any warning, his tongue entered her quivering pussy, going as deep as he could. The warmth of his tongue inside her, combined with her excitement and, especially, the feeling that all this was forbidden, made her cum over his mouth. It was a small orgasm, but it made her want more. Now she was really prepared to be fucked. She felt her wetness starting to run down her thighs.

"Oooooohhhhhhh... I can't take it anymore." She moaned, still shivering. Then, turning to her husband, she added "Will you to fuck me while I suck his cock? Please? I need it..." And she kissed him, her hand moving a bit faster.

"Turn around and give me your pussy. We'll see if we can do it here."

She moved, and John sat back on the seat. He was deeply in lust, and was licking his lips after having tasted the honey from the pussy he had come all this way to fuck. Isabel took her shirt off, showing the two men her beautiful tits encased in her red and black bra. Her satin skirt was still hiked all the way up to her waist, and didn't cause any inconvenience, so she didn't even remember taking it off. She looked hot, almost delirious, her face red with excitement. She was ready to be fucked, and could think of nothing else.

She placed her left knee on the seat and her right foot on the car floor. It was not the most comfortable position ever, but she didn't care. She needed to be fucked, and she needed it now. She lifted her buttocks as high as she could, giving her husband access to her sloppy, well licked, sopping wet pussy and lowered her head towards John's long, thick cock. She grabbed it with her right hand and licked the pre-cum from its head, placing her lips on the mushroom head again. Then, feeling her husband's cock entering her, she opened her red lips and the stranger's cock filled her mouth. She couldn't believe this was happening. She didn't care, either. She was being fucked by two good looking men, who desired her and wanted to fuck her. That's all that mattered to her. She was in heaven.

Paul's cock filled her pussy, his movement defining the speed at which she was sucking John's cock. Her left hand moved to her pussy, and she masturbated her clit while she was being plowed. After a few minutes, she felt her husband tensing up. She knew what was about to happen as she felt another wave of pleasure washing over her. Her husband had filled her pussy with his warm, thick cum, and she was loving it. Isabel, however, despite the cock inside her pussy and her own hand, had not reached an orgasm, and she really needed the release.

"Hhnnngghhh... Paul groaned. "I couldn't hold it anymore. You're super wet, but super tight. It's as if you want to suck all the cum out of me!"

Isabel had stopped sucking, and was still furiously masturbating herself, her husband's cum running down her milky white thighs, reaching her black stockings.

"I still need more cock." She said. "I feel a big orgasm coming, and I want it. I am almost there." She looked almost desperate.

"I brought condoms" was John's surprising response. "And I really want to fuck you right now. In fact, I see no problem in fucking you as you are. I'm sure it will get in a lot easier."

Isabel couldn't believe her ears, but was way past the point of caring. Excited as she was, that seemed to her like the best idea she had heard all night.

She watched as John reached inside one of his pockets and took out a condom, which he put on his rigid member.

Isabel looked at her husband, getting a smile of approval from him. Paul looked spent but happy. He was also curious to see what was about to happen, having had some fantasies about seeing his wife being fucked by another guy, seeing her expressions of lust and desire from another perspective. "Shame we can't film this" he thought. "It would be the greatest porn movie in history."

Isabel moved towards John, facing him, and placed her knees on the seat, one on each side of him. He kissed her tits over her bra, his hands fondling them. Wanting to feel his mouth on them, she lowered the lace part of her red and black bra, giving him full access to her tits. He didn't waste any time, placing his mouth on each of her soft mounds, first the right, then the left, sucking on her nipples softly, gently grabbing one with the hand while licking the other with his tongue, then switching back.

She couldn't wait anymore, so she started to lower her body onto his erect pole. An inch at a time she sat on his cock, impaling herself in it, while at the same time masturbating herself. Once it was fully inside, her eyes opened wide, from a mixture of shock at what she was actually doing, and pleasure. So much pleasure! Her pussy, already fucked by her husband and still full of his semen, seemed to contract around the new cock, as if getting ready to milk it completely, too.

She started moving back and forth, slowly, savoring every movement. After a while, she started to jump on his lap, fucking herself, impaling herself on this new cock, the first new one after so long. For Isabel it was as if she was being fucked continuously, her husband's cum and her own juices making her pussy so wet her lover's cock just slid inside, filling her completely. "This must be what they mean by sloppy seconds... It's wonderful! I never thought it would feel so good..." she somehow managed to think. Soon, she would not think about anything anymore. She was only concentrating on the cock that was fucking her and the way it was making her feel. She felt her orgasm coming. She had already reached orgasm a few times since all this experience started, but she could feel, she knew this one was going to be the most powerful of them all.

"That's it, right there... right there... I'm almost... there..."

And then it hit her like a train, like an earthquake, one of the most powerful orgasms of her life. She lost all control, moaning, grinding her pussy all over John's cock, her legs shaking, her head thrown back. She turned around and kissed her husband deeply.

"That was simply wonderful" she told Paul. Then, turning towards John, she added "Thank you! You have made this a great night!"

"So far it has been a great night for me too." John told her. Then, he added "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." She responded. "What is it?"

"Can I cum over you? You can even make me cum with your hands!" His face was lost in desire, looking at her. "I want to feel your skin on my cock, even if it's not the inside of your pussy."

She looked at him, her face opening up in a big smile, and, getting up from his lap, she moved to his side. She could see his condom covered cock was still sticking up, still engorged and ready, still full of cum for her. She decided she would make him cum just like he wanted.

"You can, but we must do it outside. You seem ready to explode, and there's no way I'll ever be able to clean your cum from these seats if we do it in here!"

John opened the car door and got out, followed by Isabel. Paul was already outside.

"How do you want to do it?" she asked, grabbing her lover's cock and gently tugging at it. It was Paul who answered.

"Why don't you just bend over the hood of the car? He can fuck you from behind and when he's ready to cum he can just take off his condom and cum all over your legs and ass."

"Kinky" she replied. "You are really enjoying yourself, aren't you?"

"You bet I am." Then, looking at her hard nipples and wet panties, he added, teasingly "But not as much as you are, that much is obvious!"

The idea seemed good to her, although, once outside the comfort of the car and after her earth-shattering orgasm, she suddenly felt a bit embarrassed. She was especially aware of the wetness and cum running down her legs, giving away what had just happened to anyone who happened to pass by. Luckily, no other cars or people were anywhere near them, and she relaxed again. She was still very excited, and she wanted to make John cum, if not inside her, at least on her. She decided her panties had to go, however, since they were drenched anyway.

Taking her panties off and throwing them inside the car, she bent over the hood, her sexy ass sticking up, her legs open wide. Her pussy lips were red from the fucking she had received from both men, but she was certain that, excited as she was, she could take much more. Her clit was a bit sore, so she couldn't touch herself for a while, but when John entered her, she felt like she could reach another orgasm, if only he lasted for a bit. He started moving back and forth, pumping his big cock in and out of her, filling her pussy once again. Meanwhile, Paul had moved close to her, presenting his already erect cock for her to suck. She did so, gladly, once again finding herself being fucked from both sides. She was loving being in the middle, stuck between two hard cocks, and wondered why she had never done anything like this before.

Suddenly she felt John's movements becoming faster. He was about to cum, and she concentrated on him, grabbing her husband's cock with her hand instead of her mouth. She wanted to feel her lover cum all over her body.

"Hhhmmm... Hhhhmmmm... Ooooohhhhh!" John groaned, taking his cock out of her pussy and removing the condom. "I'm cumming... I'm cumming... Aaaaahhhh..."

And he came, spurting his hot semen all over her round ass and long legs. His first jet reached the middle of her back, such was the power of his orgasm. All that cum, and the fact she was the reason for it, felt good to Isabel. It felt like the best possible ending for the evening. She had managed to satisfy two men, and, in other circumstances or in another place, she knew she could do much more. But she was tired, her pussy raw from the fucking she had received and the positions she had been in while inside the car. Most of all, she was proud of herself, and how she had handled the situation. She grabbed some Kleenexes from a box inside the car and started to clean herself as well as she could.

"We must do this again, maybe in a more comfortable place next time?" John asked them, looking hopefully at Isabel while she lowered her skirt and put on her tight black shirt.

"I don't think so. I am sorry, but as good as this was, it was a one-time only deal." She told him. Then, kissing him on the cheek, she added "although I will be thinking about it for a long time, you may be sure of that."

John looked a bit disappointed, but immediately smiled again. "It was a great one-time only experience for me too! Am I glad you guys chose me! If you ever change your mind..."

"...we'll know how to find you!" Isabel finished his sentence.

They said their goodbyes and returned to their respective cars. John was the first to leave.

Once back inside their car, Isabel saw the marks from the two men's cum running down her black stockings. She could also still feel how wet her pussy was, after being so well fucked. She felt a little guilty about the pleasure the stranger had given her, and covered her legs down to her knees, as much as the skirt would go.

"There" she told her husband. "I almost look like a respectable wife again".

"You never stopped being one. But it's good to know that after all these years we can still surprise each other and let ourselves go. And you are one hot wife, let me tell you. I don't think I could find any better."

He smiled at her, and she responded with a smile of her own. This was enough to reassure her that everything was all right. It washed away all her guilt, leaving only satisfaction.

"You can always name your dildo after John, that way he will be able to fuck you whenever you want to"

"That's actually a great idea!"

"So, a one-time only deal, huh? I wonder if that's all it really was..."

"Well, maybe next time we can try it with another couple. I always fantasized about watching you fucking another woman while I watch!"

"While you watch? That's it?" he doubted.

"Well, yes. But preferably with my pussy full of cock, if possible!"

"We can always reach a deal. I am sure a bit more pussy never hurts anyone, anyway!"

They both laughed at the idea, although, after what had just happened, they were actually half-serious about it. They started the car and returned home.

****************

Days later, when he checked their e-mail, Paul saw that a few couples had responded to their online ad.

"It looks like we are going to make another fantasy true after all" he thought.