All Comments on 'Sweltings Academy Ch. 14'

by IceBluePhoenix

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I'm gald you are back (finally). But this chapter is not as good as the previous ones. Please continue to write the story, I'll keep reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHAT???????????

The first few chapters were HOTTTT!!........This chapter is horrible........this is not how women think, act, feel.....and an example of how the story line went straight down to AWFUL.

sassychic99sassychic99almost 16 years ago
Oh no...

I gave it a 75 because I like the story, but what a sad little ending. Mr. Ash was like everything every woman wanted in a man...come IBP continue the story and bring it back to what it was. I actually feel sorry for Harmony...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Please Continue....

The story shows how a responsive, sexually open young woman now has a base idea of her own self worth, and how rape doesn't have to be painful for it to be rape. In the initial story where Coach videos her, she only begins responding fully when she hears something dangerous in his voice. He confidence in the earlier chapters and her joy in Mr Ash are a huge contrast from them and what happens now. Please continue this story, preferably with Coach being punished by a football team ^_^ I can just see Mr Ash being rough and loving with her at the same time and forcing her to admit she is worthy. Keep it going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
don't stop here!!!!

i loved this series and cannot wait for the next installment!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous