Swim Team Dads Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks, Uncle Slade. But you don't need to cheer me up. When Keith is really getting better, I'll be okay. I'm looking forward to having him here."

(Uncle Slade? Where did that come from?)

Dinner was a Mexican chicken stew with corn tortillas and a salad. Maria was really a very good chef. By the end, Sean was talking freely about his day at school, lamenting that the boot didn't permit him to collect the autographs that a cast would have. And he mentioned to his Dad that all his homework was complete. He was headed off to play some computer games, but promised an early bedtime.

We moved to the lanai with the last of our wine to watch the late boats returning home on the canal. Chris began, "I guess we need to talk." I was silent. I was going to let him go first. I had already done enough damage. "First of all, I don't regret yesterday. Actually, I do regret what happened to Keith, but you know what I mean. I'm not really very good at this stuff. My family never discussed relationships or love—let alone sex. After all, we're British!" I laughed at the dramatic allusion. "I've grown to like you, Slade. I like being around you. Incidentally, where the hell did Slade come from?"

I laughed again, "My mother was a TV western fanatic. I'm pretty sure he was a bad guy, but the kind that women are drawn to."

"I think men are drawn to some bad boys also. As I said, I like you Slade. If you're a rough, tough cowboy, so much the better. We British are really into cowboys. In almost every sense, they seem to be everything we are not: wild, insensitive, carefree, sexy. We dream of being taken hostage by them, maybe even ridden by them. Our sex is always so proper and polite and correct." He paused, possibly thinking he had gone too far.

"Besides, I like what you are to Keith—and to Sean. You may be a cowboy, but you've got a soft center—just the kind of guy that attracts me. But, I also like what you are: honest, trustworthy, a true friend. And now the confession:—and a hunk that I beat off to many nights."

I laughed yet again. This was moving very fast. He was definitely declaring his position. I really was attracted to Chris. But, I'm a man, a father, not a gay object of desire. "Shit, you make me sound like a boy scout—or the Marlboro Man. Not sure which I prefer. Are we at least in the same troop? I'm not gay, Chris. Don't feel you need to take this to the next step."

"You're making this very hard. In fact, you're making me very hard. You are so hot, Slade. You've got the body of a twenty year old athlete. Your shoulders barely fit between the door jambs. Your face is chiseled and manly, like one of those cowboy dudes, sculpted by Remington. Your dark eyes are penetrating. It often seems to me that you're looking right through me—or at least at me without clothes. I've seen you in your compression Speedos. You're hung, guy. But, you know that. I've been salivating over you for two years. Give me a break, bro. I want you. How could you be so dumb? Yesterday afternoon when you fell into me, I nearly died. My dream came true."

"This is moving too fast for me. I can't do this to Keith. And you can't do this to Sean."

"Have you never had a guy? Surely with your body and as a swimmer where you're semi-naked all the time, they've been all over you. I can't believe you haven't tried it with a guy."

"You know that I've been to English public boarding school—that means I've experimented with boy sex. But, nothing has prepared me for you. I never thought ther'd be a hunk like you in my life. All my experience is with polite schoolboys, just getting their rocks off or helping me with mine. And my marriage to that frigid bitch wasn't made in heaven either. My dick is not the only part of my body that's stiff."

"I do have to admit that I've had a little experience with boys and men, but not for a very long time. Right now our situation seems almost impossible. Do you really want to start something? What about Sean?"

"He already told me he was out for the night. I just checked in and his lights are out. He's had quite a bit of excitement, and he's dead to the world until morning."

"That's not exactly what I meant. I was thinking long term."

"The hell with long term. If you're a cowboy, one-night hooks are the norm. Let's see if we click. Let's at least try a one-nighter. Then we can begin to think long term—or not, when the blood returns to our brains. I think we need to take this to my bed. We've got all night—and tomorrow is my day off. I want to see you naked, totally naked, Slade. I've seen you in the pool, but I also want you emotionally naked—and hard and open to me. I want a cowboy in my bed, taking me for a long wild ride."

I couldn't believe we had already moved to his room—and he had removed his scrubs. There he stood: mostly pale in the bedroom light, his pecs covered in light blond-rose fuzz, crowned with huge dark aureoles and eraser-shaped nibs. A nice curly treasure trail led down to a respectable dick, long and thin, rampant, and framed in rose-red pubes. He looked like he was on fire. Maybe he was. His tummy was a little soft and he had a touch of muffin at the sides. Not overweight; but with just a little Dad-padding. He turned to give me the full view. His ass was definitely his best feature. Not a pin-up athlete. But not so bad either. Nice chest and better nibs. Reasonable guns. But, that ass! It was small, high and round with deep, deep hip dimples. He held out his arms, spread his legs and wagged his cock at me. Okay, I wasn't going to resist.

I stripped off the scrubs, showing my darker, deeply tanned skin, total lack of body hair except for Brazilian-style trimmed pubes, with a prodigious dark, rock-hard uncut cock framed in the untanned white "shadow" of my Speedo. My shoulders were wide and my body vee'd down into a slim waist and concave gut, with visibly cut abs.

I saw his eyes widen. "Crimey. You're a fucking Greek statue. A porn star. And you're a grower! Here I had you pegged for a shower in those Speedos. It's not fair." He knelt, moved in, cupped my smooth balls in his palm, rolled the hood down with the fingers of his other hand, and took my cockhead inside. It was raw and sensitive. He started sucking like I've never been sucked before, as my hands grabbed his curly locks and held him in place. It had been so long. And I had been so tense. And he was so good. I closed my eyes, rocked and began to fuck his beautiful elfin face.

He moaned, between sucks, "Slade, I've wanted to do this for so long. Let's get in bed. I want to feel your hard naked body alongside mine."

He rose and moved toward the bed, leaving me with a rigid dick dripping with cum. He pulled back the coverlet and stretched out sacrifice-like before me. I was incredibly ready. He had the nicest peach-fuzz covered bottom, and he was pushing it up toward me. Shit. It had been a miserable day. And he was so ripe. And I was so hard. And so full. Why not? I positioned myself beside him and pulled him into the tightest spoon I've ever imagined. He was so soft. My lips touched his nape and began to suck. He gasped and pushed in tighter. After a few minutes of skin to skin embrace, he turned and we began a slow horizontal dance. He stroked. I stroked. I cupped his balls and fondled them in my fingers. He did the same. I pulled him on top and grabbed his ass cheeks hard, my fingers straying into his cleft. He groaned and pushed hard into me, our cocks clashing in the tight space. His head rose and he dipped down to take my lips as our tongues dueled. We were fevered, so long denied, anxious to climb inside each other. God, he felt so good.

"I want you to fuck me Slade. I want to feel that monster inside. I want you to fill me with your cum. I'm clean. We test every month at the hospital and it's been years since anyone has touched me. I want you bare: hard, hot and bare."

"I haven't tested, but I haven't had a partner in years—except for one young lady—and I always wrap."

"That's good enough for me. I want to feel your bare cock in my bum. And I want your cum inside me. Do me now, Slade, Do it, cowboy."

He rolled to his side and threw his leg forward, exposing his anus for a nice side entrance. I guess he knew that would give me the most control. I would never tire of this sight. I grabbed some lube and tentatively circled his rim with my index finger. It opened just a little and I slipped in to the first knuckle. His breath caught, but he pushed back into me, inviting more. So I pushed harder. "Slade, I want a cowboy, not a bloody wimp. Do it."

I pushed farther, found the bundle of love nerves and tapped. I slipped it in and out a few times, massaging harder with each thrust. He was writhing in pleasure. This was no stiff catcher; he was a live wire, egging me on and pulling me in.

Then, with my other hand, I reached over and fisted his shaft—it was twice as long as my fist, cut and steel hard. It was time. I slipped in a second finger and began the process of opening him with side pressure, swirls, slides, scissors. I could already feel the cum leaking from his dick. This was a very responsive Englishman, even if reserved. Finally I got to three and thought he might be ready. I moved in, removed the fingers, grasped his hip and placed my cockhead at his entrance. He moved just a bit and I slipped the head in and froze.

"You're in Slade. It doesn't hurt. Now let me have it."

Tomorrow might never come—but I was definitely going to cum—in this guy's welcoming ass. What could be easier? He wanted me and I wanted to fill his gut with my cum. Keith was going to be okay. And I needed to pay this guy for his services. I started pumping. My swimmer's thighs gave me stamina—but my libido was so stoked, I wasn't going to last that long. His whispers didn't calm me down. "Oh cowboy, ride that nut. You are so huge. You're so deep that I can feel it in my gut. You are so hot. It's like a long hot poker. Breed my bum, Slade. You are so fucking big." I worked my cock in deeper and deeper until I bottomed and my balls bounced off his ass. He whistled in pleasure. Seconds later, I could feel his cock's spasms in my fist. He was getting ready to shoot. Each spasm tightened his ring on my dick, milking the cum from me. We blasted simultaneously, multiple times, hot and creamy. He filled my fist, and I filled his chute.

I rolled a little more and rested my weight on Chris, straining to maintain depth and size, wanting to remain there forever. But, finally my dick slid out. He groaned and flipped to embrace me, as my hands went to his soft globes to massage and compress. He was already leaking. I had cum really big. So I dipped fingers in and spread my cum around his ass. Minutes later, I pushed him on his belly and rose between his legs to lick my cum from his ass. I did love those cheeks. Cum-covered, they were delicious and beautiful: peaches and cream. I know Brits love their desserts, but this cowboy was feasting on something even better. And he apparently loved my attention. He purred and pushed back into me. If I was an ass man, he was going to be my bum boy.

Later I pulled up beside him in the bed and pulled him into a spoon, carefully nesting my semi in his cleft. He breathed a deep sign of complete satisfaction. Then we both fell asleep, holding tight to each other.

Fortunately, Chris had failed to disarm his alarm. We were awakened at 5:30, well before Sean was up. Chris rolled over after turning it off and grabbed my morning wood. "Time for another dose of Slade-tonic. Doctor's orders. No swim team practice today."

"Who is this guy I'm in bed with? I went to bed with a distinguished proper Englishman. And I'm waking up beside a gutter-mouthed slut. But, whoever you are, it sure feels good to wake up in someone's arms. And with my dick in someone's hand other than my own." I tried to get up. But, he pulled me back and kissed me deeply.

"I don't regret anything, Slade. We're going to find a way to make this work. Meanwhile, stick that monster in now and give me my morning vitamins."

Of course, I complied with the doctor's orders. I slid in easily, with just a little more lube—I was leaking pre-cum and his chute was still moist from the previous night. A few strokes brought us both to that quick morning-wood orgasm. A perfect way to start any day. I hugged him hard, tapped his "bum" a few times for good luck, and kissed him deeply. And then I rose and moved to the guest room bath to prepare for the busy day ahead. That was some hell of a one-night hook!

BD

12