Swimming with Mum Ch. 08

Story Info
He gets more intimate with Mum.
8.3k words
4.68
60.6k
50

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The answer to my question about Georgia's sexuality came a lot sooner than I expected. Next time we spoke, I mentioned about Lydia and Becca being back together.

"That's good for Lydia," she said, "But when I think about two girls like that... I know I shouldn't say it, but give me a hot guy like you any day."

And so my dream died. But it had always been too good to be true.

With Lydia more herself and Becca visiting all the time, I made a point of inviting Georgia around to our flat more. She got on well with Lydia, and even Becca, which made things more pleasant, and having her around more also led to more sex. Sex with Georgia was nowhere near as fun and kinky as it was with Mum, but we were still learning what each other liked and it made sense it wouldn't go 0-100 in a few weeks. I had found out that Georgia absolutely loved having her pussy licked or being fingered, and it was easy to make her cum like that, which meant she was a lot more in the mood for sex than if we tried to skip that step. On my side of things, Georgia's blowjob skills were heavenly, and I ascended to a new plane of existence when she got on her knees and combined a blowjob with letting me fuck her sexy tits. One evening, after Georgia and Becca had gone home and me and Lydia, clearly both having had sex in the past hour, met in the kitchen, we had an interesting conversation exchanging tips about licking pussy. Lydia told me that Becca really loved having her clit sucked, something I thought I would try on Georgia and Mum when I had the chance.

Perhaps in light of how comfortable that conversation felt, the next day when me and Lydia both had nothing to do and we were watching some reality TV trash (I was mostly focused on texting Georgia while she was doing some uni assignments), our conversation turned around to sex again.

"Do you usually use one finger or two if you're fingering Georgia?" Lydia suddenly asked.

I looked over at her. She also had her phone out, wearing loose trackie bottoms and a vest which showed a lot of her plain white bra.

"Um, usually just one," I said. "Why?"

"Becca always uses one on me but two just feels better," Lydia told me. "Turns me on a lot more, but when I ask Becca to use two, she doesn't seem as good."

"I sometimes use two on Cathy," I said, and Lydia glanced over at me. "She really likes it too."

"Did you and Cathy fuck over Christmas?" Lydia asked. It was the first time we'd mentioned me and Mum in a few months and I got the impression she was curious.

"Yeah, a few times," I said.

"Does she know about Georgia?"

I nodded. "She doesn't mind, really."

"Cathy is amazing," Lydia told me, smiling.

I gave up on texting Georgia since she hadn't responded for five minutes. "She is," I replied.

There was thirty second of silence as I stared at the TV, having no idea what was going on, before Lydia spoke again.

"Okay, I've always wanted to ask this, but, have you ever done anal?"

My head snapped back round to look at her. She was staring at me, waiting for a reply, and I felt myself getting a bit embarrassed.

"Uh, no," I told her.

"Mark really wanted to do it but I always told him no," Lydia went on. "I always thought, you know, why would someone want to do that? But when we went to that party, I kinda impulsively licked that girl's bum and, I don't know, now I'm confused."

"What's confusing?" I asked. "If it helps, I actually sort of fingered Cathy's bum one time."

"How do you 'sort of' finger someone's arse?" Lydia asked, laughing, and I smiled.

"Well, I only put my finger in a tiny bit. But it was definitely inside."

Lydia nodded. "I tried licking Becca's bum yesterday and she was into it, but when I pushed my tongue, you know, actually inside, she said it hurt and pushed me away."

"Maybe she just needs to get used to the idea," I suggested. "Sometimes the first time can make you a bit tense."

"Mm," Lydia said, looking thoughtful.

"So you've never done anal either? I mean, actually something inside," I asked, seizing my chance.

"No," Lydia confirmed. "Mark wasn't allowed and, so far, Becca hasn't tried."

"But would you do it? If, you know, Becca wanted to," I asked, trying to sound casual.

Lydia saw straight through me. "Well, yeah, I suppose I would try it once to see if it felt good," she said, "But I'm not talking about it if it's just for one of your dirty fantasies about me."

"Me? Dirty? No way," I protested. "I'm just trying to be a good friend."

"Whatever you say," Lydia said. "Would you do anal with Cathy or Georgia, if they would let you?"

"I suppose," I said. "I mean, it looks really hot to do, from the guy's perspective."

Lydia nodded. "Okay, how about... would you lick another guy's bum for a million pounds?"

"Ew, no way," I said straight away.

"Oh come on, it's a million pounds for one tiny lick! Doesn't make you gay," Lydia replied. "You'd do it for free to Cathy."

"But, eugh, guys are all sweaty," I told her. "No way."

Lydia laughed. "You're such a baby. I'd lick your bum for like, half a million. But not less."

"Thanks so much," I said, insincerely.

"How much would you need to lick my bum?" she asked. The tone of the question was innocent, but there was definitely some intent behind it. I debated how to play it.

"Ten million," I said, confidently, and Lydia threw a cushion at me.

"Okay... ten," I said, throwing the cushion back.

"You'd lick my bum if I gave you ten pounds?" Lydia asked, giggling.

"Put up or shut up," I said, holding out my hand for the money.

"I'm not a prostitute," she said, tutting.

"You're the one paying me!" I said, laughing.

She gave me an evil look. "When you saw my bum, I bet you'd change your mind," she teased, shifting around so she was bending her waist, facing away from me, looking over her shoulder. "See, doesn't it look good?"

I had to try very hard not to look at it, but when she started sliding her tracksuit bottoms down, revealing the first few inches of her knickers, I had to object.

"Okay, okay, I'd be delighted to lick your bum, no charge," I conceded.

Lydia pulled her trousers up and sat down again, satisfied. "I knew it," she said, smugly.

It felt good to be able to talk more openly with Lydia about sex, but as I'm sure you know, it never works out as simply that in the end.

Before I went to bed that night, still feeling a bit horny, I sent Mum a text.

Me: Have you ever tried anal?

Mum didn't reply for twenty minutes and I started to think I'd made a mistake, but then she responded.

Mum: What a text to get out of blue! To answer your question, I haven't x it's late, get some sleep :)

The following week was the hotly-anticipated first episode of a new series of some TV show I didn't watch or know anything about, but Lydia and Georgia had been talking about it non-stop. In the end, Georgia invited herself round to watch it, and Lydia invited Becca. Since it turned out to be something else trashy, the girls brought wine and the rules to a drinking game. I joined in to be a good sport even though I had zero interest in it, and in the end, I had to admit it was more watchable after a few drinks and when you were trying to keep track of the drinking rules instead of following the show.

Everyone was pretty drunk by the time the show finished, but Becca had to be up early for something so she said goodbye and left, giving Georgia and Lydia big hugs. The atmosphere was a bit deflated when we were down to just three, but Lydia grabbed a pack of playing cards from her room and sat down on the living room floor.

"Let's play a game," she said, pointing to the floor. "Everyone sit down here."

I complied, as did Georgia, and once we were comfortable, Lydia shuffled the cards and put them face down in the middle.

"Okay, so the rules are, we each take a card, and the highest one gets to give the lowest one a challenge. If the lowest one wants to skip the challenge, you can, but you take two cards next time and have to use the lowest," she explained.

"Okay," Georgia said, "I understand. Are aces high or low?"

"High," Lydia said. "We used to play this on school trips and an ace is the best card to get. Everyone ready?"

Red flags were waving in my head. This was the kind of game which was clearly going to get out of hand, especially as both Lydia and Georgia were still drinking from large glasses of wine. But on the other hand, Georgia was clearly okay with this, I was playing with two fit girls, and if they both turned on me, I could just go to bed. It wouldn't do any harm.

Round 1, I won, Georgia lost, so I made her go and get me another can from the kitchen. When she got back, I gave her a quick kiss to say thank you.

Round 2, Lydia won, Georgia lost again. She told Georgia and me to kiss for ten seconds. I immediately thought Georgia would see where this was going and stop it, but she shuffled over and we kissed, her tongue sliding into my mouth, until Lydia called time.

Round 3, Georgia won, I lost. She immediately told me to take my shirt off. Both she and Lydia giggled while I did, so I threw my shirt at her and she tossed it behind the sofa.

Round 4, I won, Georgia lost. I retaliated and told her to take her shirt off too. She threw it behind the sofa on top of mine, her boobs looking really hot in her black bra. Lydia caught me staring and argued that I should do a forfeit, but I managed to avoid it.

Round 5, Georgia won, I lost. I was expecting to lose my trousers this time, but Georgia surprised me.

"You have to answer this question truthfully," she said. "Who did you lose your virginity to?"

I panicked. My palms were instantly slick with sweat and I tried desperately not to catch Lydia's eye, which would look suspicious. But hesitating too long was also bad, because she would think I was lying.

"Um, she was a kind of family friend," I said awkwardly, hoping it sounded convincing.

Georgia seemed satisfied with that, luckily.

Round 6, Lydia won, I lost.

"Where did you lose your virginity?" she asked me, smiling sweetly, and I glared at her.

"At her house, in her room," I said, planning to get revenge if I won and Lydia lost.

Round 7, my wish came true and I won and Lydia lost. I told her to take her shirt off, then instantly regretted it when I remembered my girlfriend was sitting right next to me. If Georgia was annoyed, she didn't show it, and Lydia was soon sitting in front of us in a pink bra which seemed slightly too small for her. I refused to even so much as look at her boobs, in case Lydia or Georgia noticed.

Round 8, Lydia won, I lost, and it was time for my trousers to go. It was slightly cold just sitting in my boxers, but my biggest concern was the fact that if I got hard now, everyone would see. I focused hard on not letting that happen.

Round 9, Georgia won and Lydia lost. Georgia told her to finish her whole glass and get a new bottle out, which Lydia seemed happy to do. Both girls were breaking into giggles at random intervals now.

Round 10, Georgia won and I lost. She toyed with the idea of me losing my boxers, but settled on getting me to give her a foot massage for the next few rounds. I was relieved to have got off lightly.

Round 11, Georgia won her third in a row and Lydia lost. She asked where the weirdest place Lydia had had sex was. Lydia told us that Becca had once gone down on her in the medicine section of the university library, and I was dangerously close to getting hard.

Round 12, Lydia won and Georgia lost. Lydia told her to take her bra off, and I braced myself for this being the end of the game, but Georgia didn't seem bothered. She undid her bra and dropped it beside her, showing off her tits. Obviously I stared, but I didn't get into trouble because Lydia was looking too. The best part, though, was that it seemed like anything could happen in the rest of the game.

Round 13, Georgia won, Lydia lost. Lydia had to take off her bra too, and after a second of pulling on her straps, it was gone and I was seeing Lydia's naked tits for the first time. Her nipples were much smaller than Georgia's, although they were hard, and her boobs were quite perky and pointed upwards slightly. I was fully hard now and did my best to hide it, without much success.

Round 14, I won, Georgia lost. To try and save time, I told her to just get naked. She stood up and pushed down her jeans and knickers, stepping out of them. It wasn't actually as good as I'd hoped, because I couldn't see anything when she was sitting down, but it felt hot that she was completely nude in front of Lydia.

Round 15, I won, Lydia lost. I gave her the same command, and my cock throbbed when I saw her beautiful thighs and pussy for the first time. Lydia was really hot, it was obvious why guys like me chased after her, and it was a dream come true to have her naked.

Round 16, Lydia won, I lost. She took a big gulp of her wine and made eye contact with me.

"Lick my bum."

I immediately shook my head. I wasn't stupid. "Nope, pass," I said.

"Where did that come from?" Georgia asked, a little confused.

"Um, the other day we were joking about how much money you'd have to be paid to lick bums," I said sheepishly. "It's pretty stupid."

"He said he needed to be paid ten pounds to lick mine," Lydia added, and I glared at her again.

"Interesting," Georgia said, emotionless. "Anyway, you take two cards this round since you passed."

Round 17, I lost with my two cards, but Georgia won. She sipped her wine, thinking, then looked at me.

"Lick Lydia's bum."

I was reeling. Was this a test? Was I supposed to pass again, or was this Georgia giving me permission? Surely if she didn't want me to, she wouldn't have said it. But even then, maybe she wasn't thinking straight. As usual though, horny me won out.

"Okay," I said, shuffling across the carpet towards Lydia. I didn't look round at Georgia, expecting her to stop me any second. Lydia looked just as surprised as I felt, but she obediently got onto all fours and turned away from me.

I could see her perfect arse with her pussy peeking between her thighs. My cock was hard and only inches away from her, covered by my boxers. She arched her back and I practically came right there and then. I had a moment of weakness and looked over at Georgia, but my girlfriend was just sipping her wine again, watching and saying nothing.

This was it. I leant forwards, got my mouth close, wetted my tongue, and with a hand on each of Lydia's sexy arse cheeks, I gave her arsehole a gentle lick. Lydia instantly responded with a moan, far too loud, and I thought Georgia would intervene. Nothing happened, though, so I licked again, and Lydia moaned again. I pressed the tip of my tongue against her arse and felt her hole relax just a fraction and she moaned and I pushed harder and-

"Okay," Georgia said, and I jerked my head back. "I think it's bedtime for us."

Lydia, looking slightly embarrassed, sat down on the floor again, and Georgia grabbed my hand, leading me towards my room, still completely nude. As soon as we were inside and the door was shut, she pushed me against the wall. I feared this was the end of our relationship, but she stepped close and suddenly we were kissing, her tongue sliding over mine, her hand roughly pushing my boxers down. I just went with the flow, grabbing her arse firmly with both hands as she stroked my cock.

"Let me get a condom," she said urgently, stepping over to my bedside table and unwrapping one. As soon as it was on my cock, she stood with her back to the wall and we kissed again. She guided my hands onto her thighs and I got the idea, lifting her into the air and pushing her into the wall. She used her hand to guide my cock into her soaking pussy and I started fucking her, hearing her moan, then moan again, louder. I'd never known her to be this turned on and, my hands gripping her bum to hold her in place as I fucked her, I did my best to hold on and not cum too soon, but it was just impossible. I needed to keep up a rhythm to avoid dropping Georgia, but needing to fuck her so hard meant I was pushed over the edge and came inside her, hearing her moans in my ear.

As soon as I could, I lifted her off my cock and put her down, where she took a couple of wobbly steps and fell onto the bed. She lay there, recovering, while I got rid of the condom, then I lay down next to her.

"What the fuck was that?" I asked, unable to keep my curiosity to myself.

Georgia didn't look at me, she just looked at the ceiling, happily exhausted.

"I don't know," she said, her voice low. "Something just really clicked inside me when we were playing. I know you and Lydia have a thing-"

I interrupted her. "What thing?" I asked. "We don't have a thing."

Georgia glanced at me and smiled. "Well, maybe you haven't noticed, but Lydia is practically gagging for cock and you obviously think she's fit."

I hesitated, but decided to be honest. "I'm not blind, she's definitely fit," I admitted, "But I would never do anything with her, you're my girlfriend."

Georgia nodded. "I know, I trust you, but I saw how you looked at her and how she looked at you. I couldn't resist getting her all horny and worked up, and then claiming you for myself. It's like an animal thing, showing her I'm the queen bee, or something."

"Whatever it was, it was really fucking hot," I said to her.

"You definitely won't do anything with her behind my back?" Georgia asked, turning to face me.

"No way. You're the best, I like you way more than Lydia," I reassured her. "Seriously. Until an hour ago, I thought Lydia was just my friend."

George smiled. "And now your tongue's been up her bum, you dirty boy," she teased, flicking my nipple and making me yelp. "Don't think I couldn't tell what you were doing. Big difference between licking and that."

I threatened to flick her nipple in return, making her wrap her arms around her chest to protect herself. "Didn't stop you from practically sucking my tongue a minute ago," I teased in return.

Georgia looked embarrassed for a second. "Well, I was really into the moment," she said, averting her eyes.

I kissed her neck and rubbed her arm. "Hey, it's okay, I liked it. No judgement," I said.

When she kissed me again, I started to seriously question how I had got this lucky. So, naturally, I had to ruin it.

"So, did seeing Lydia naked turn you on?" I asked, trying to pass it off as curiosity.

Georgia put her fingertip on my lips. "I know you want to imagine me with Lydia, but the day I have sex with another woman is the day pigs fly. Please stop asking."

Suitably chastised, I nudged her finger aside and kissed her again. "Message received. Just my cock for you."

She giggled. "If you're lucky."

I had a free weekend coming up. Georgia was in labs all weekend, trying to get in the time while she could. Lydia was staying at Becca's all weekend for a massive lesbian fuckfest, or at least that's what I assumed it would be. We hadn't really spoken much since the game incident and I wondered if the weekend with Becca was supposed to be penance. Even Tommy wasn't available;: he'd got himself a girlfriend out of the blue, a girl called Laura who played for the university at netball. She seemed like a typical sporty type, with bleached blonde hair tied into a permanent messy bun and outfits of nothing but branded university netball team coats, hoodies and jackets. I saw her in leggings with last year's ski trip printed down the side, so it appeared that she and Tommy moved in very similar circles.

Having the flat to myself was appealing, but I had nothing to do except study and that would be boring on my own. So, I made the closest equivalent I had to a booty call.

"Oh, it would be great to see you!" Mum said when I suggested it.