All Comments on 'Swimming with Mum Ch. 08'

by mrs_mackenzie

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely written but somewhat unfocused. There was no incest in my family, but I can envision how comfortable the mother / son relationship could be. The son/lesbian incident was also a pleasant surprise.

florbustflorbustover 2 years ago

I love the way you write. Another 5 star chapter. Please keep the chapters cumming! Jim

PanzerFeckPanzerFeckover 2 years ago

Nice! Really enjoying the on-off chemistry with Lydia on this one. Hope that continues.

Liketall1Liketall1over 2 years ago

Well done.you managed another beautiful episode. Keep it up.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Excellent chapter. Thanks. I’m looking forward to reading more. It’s fun wondering where you’re going with this.

winston31415winston31415over 2 years ago

Great story, nice casual pace.

Hope they play that card game again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter. Really enjoying the slower pace and the well drawn characters. The realistic conversations and sex are terrific. I like spending time with Lydia, Georgia, Cathy and our MC.

filmstarfilmstarover 2 years ago

I have been following the story and have been enjoying it immensely. The introduction of Cathy's new swim suit really brought back memories from my youth and being on the swim team. I look forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow the Best series I have ever read!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loving this series. Thank you for sharing.

In this chapter I love how you used the card game to advance the story. Lots of fabulous content in all the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fantastic story and the most believable one that I have read. Love the relationship between all the characters and the unbridled sex :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great chapter. I liked the card game and the continuing developments with all the characters. I am very curious where and how the story will develop, but hope there's much more of the story to come.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

I'm just getting the feel that this story must include Lydia, he and his mum.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous