Swimming with Mum Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I could get an evening train on Friday and come back on Sunday," I said. "The trains aren't especially cheap but they're not bad, plus I'll save money on food."

"Okay, well, let me know when you plan to arrive," Mum said. "I should be finished with work on Friday in plenty of time."

When I told Lydia I was going home for the weekend, and that the flat would be empty, she gave me a knowing look.

"Not my fault if there's a sexy woman waiting for me there," I shrugged.

"Yes, but usually it's not their mother that people are rushing off to fuck," Lydia replied, and we left it there. I felt a little bit bad for her, but not that bad. She had Becca.

As usual, Mum was waiting for me on the station platform, but this time we restrained ourselves from kissing in public. It was cold, and the train had been delayed, so we just focused on getting back home and warm.

Once we'd had a cup of tea, it was late, and Mum wanted a good night's sleep before swimming in the morning. I stopped her just as she was about to go to bed.

"Are we just doing Saturday, or the whole weekend?" I asked.

Mum smiled. "Let's see how Saturday goes, first," she said, kissing me for slightly longer than a mum normally would. "See you in the morning."

Ever since I'd first been going swimming with Mum, she'd always just worn the latest iteration of a black one piece swimming costume. She looked really hot, of course, with the lycra close to her skin, showing off her tits in particular. So I was surprised to discover, when she came out of the changing rooms, that for the first time I could remember, she was wearing a navy blue one piece.

"New costume?" I asked, looking down at my same-old Nike shorts.

"Do you like it? I bought it with you in mind," Mum said, keeping her voice down. It took me a second, and she had to move her hips around quite a bit, to realise what she meant. The cut around her hips was a lot higher than usual, so when she turned to face away from me, a lot more of her bum was on display. I immediately felt my cock twitch as I stared.

"Stop gawping," she said, slapping my wrist gently.

"You look amazing," I told her, trying to keep my eyes on her face.

Mum smiled and stepped close to me, on the pretext of checking my locker key was attached properly. "I feel a bit slutty," she whispered, making my cock twitch again.

The entire session passed in a haze of trying to get every look at Mum's arse that I could, especially when she did turns or when I was swimming behind her. Nobody else at the pool seemed to even notice what she was wearing. I knew I needed to try and keep my mind off it, but there was no way I could. The only thing keeping me from causing a huge tent in my swimming trunks was the cold pool water.

When Mum said she'd done enough swimming and we got out, I made sure I was walking behind her on the way back to the changing rooms. Her arse, now wet from the pool, looked incredible, and as we passed the tiny storeroom where they kept the pool chemicals and the lifeguard equipment, I couldn't wait any longer. I took Mum by the waist and steered her inside, just far enough to be out of sight of anyone looking from the pool but with the door still open.

I kissed her quickly, sliding my hands down from her waist to her bum. She gasped and put her arms around my neck.

"Wait until we get home," she whispered, but I needed her right there. I squeezed her arse, pressing her up against the wall, kissing hard, and she kissed me back. I moved my lips across her cheek to her neck and she let out another gasp, so I kept kissing her neck, my fingers exploring beneath her swimsuit and between her thighs. When I reached her pussy she let out a low moan and I quickly started rubbing her clit, hearing her breath speeding up. My cock was hard now and I pressed it into her tummy, increasing the speed of my fingers on her clit.

"Someone will see," Mum managed to say between breaths, biting her lip to keep from moaning. I desperately wanted to fuck her in that storeroom, regardles of if anyone saw, but with a groan of frustration I pulled my hand away from her wet pussy. She was right: anyone could walk past.

Mum's nipples were hard and her face flushed, but the obvious erection in my trunks was a bigger problem. After a minute of catching her breath, Mum checked to see if the coast was clear for me so I could get to my locker without anyone seeing.

The whole bus ride home was torture, trying not to think about how horny I was for Mum, sitting right next to me, but I got my satisfaction as soon we got home. I pushed her against the wall of the hallway, her hands sliding down my chest and rubbing my cock through my jeans, and I almost couldn't take it. I grabbed her waist and moved her over to the stairs, bending her over. She let out a little moan when I pushed her down, and in a matter of seconds I pushed her trousers and knickers down to expose her pussy. I started with her clit, but I quickly moved to fingering her and she had to hold tightly to the stairs to keep herself from falling forwards, especially when I pushed a second finger into her pussy and started curling them to stroke her g spot. Only when she was soaking and ready did I step into position behind her, pulling out my hard cock and sliding the tip over her sensitive pussy lips.

Mum moaned, but when I started to apply pressure she pushed me back.

"Condom," she said quickly, and I let out a groan of frustration. "I know, baby, but it's not a safe day."

I had a moment's hesitation. My cock was right there and her pussy was so wet. Surely if I just pulled out before I came it would be okay? Once I was inside her I knew Mum wouldn't complain. My hands were on her hips and if I just pushed inside it would feel so good...

Instead, I kicked off my jeans and climbed the stairs to get a condom, leaving Mum panting at the bottom. Probably sensibly, I heard her follow me upstairs, so once I had the condom on, I bent her over her bed instead and pushed my cock completely inside her in a single thrust.

"Oh, fuck, go slow," Mum said, gripping the duvet. "I need a minute to adjust."

I really wanted to fuck her hard right there and then, but I restained myself, moving gently until she was able to take it. But as soon as she'd relaxed enough, I pushed her into the bed and grabbed her hips and took what I wanted. Her moans got louder and louder as I fucked her, burying her face in the bed to muffle them. I wanted her so much that I found the energy to fuck her hard and keep up that rhythm, holding her exactly where I needed her, her moaning only turning me on more. When I finally got there, I found an extra reserve of energy and fucked her as hard as I possibly could, cumming inside her as I slammed my hips into her.

"I'll wear that swimming costume more often if you like it that much," Mum teased as we made lunch together.

"I think you should model it for me at home so I can see it properly," I told her, moving behind her and hugging her.

Mum thought about this for a moment. "Maybe it's better just at the pool so I can tease you," she said, and I gently pushed my cock into her. She pushed me away, though, smiling and turning to give me a kiss. "My pussy is sore from earlier, sorry," she said.

I obviously looked disappointed because she poked me in the chest with a finger. "If it helps, I think I'm okay with extending our day to Sunday this weekend," she said, and I smiled. It did make me feel better.

Mum made bacon sandwiches for breakfast on Sunday, then left me to read the match reports on my phone while she showered. When I made my way back upstairs, she was in her room wrapped in a towel.

"Go and get washed," she said, "Then come and find me."

I wasn't going to say no to that invitation, so after a quick but thorough shower, I put on a clean pair of boxers and went through to Mum's room. She was lying on her front on her bed, naked, her gorgeous hair fanned out next to her. When she saw me, she patted the bed to tell me to lie down, and then climbed on top of me, sitting on my waist.

"I thought we could try doing sixty-nine again," she said, kissing my shoulder.

"Sounds good," I replied, my cock getting hard just at the suggestion. Mum felt this under her and smiled.

"I know you've been practising your skills while you've been away and I want to see how good you've got," she told me, before sitting up again and spinning around to face away, shifting back until her pussy was above me. I wasted no time, licking her with long, slow licks and then honing in on her clit with smaller, harder ones. I felt her getting wet and she pulled my cock out of my boxers, just stroking it at first as I flicked my tongue over her clit in a rhythm, but I let out a moan when she finally pushed it into her mouth.

It was easier to focus, this time, especially since I had a better idea of what I was doing. When Mum was really wet, I tried Lydia's suggestion of sucking her clit, which got a big moan from her.

"Wow, did Georgia teach you that?" she said, going back to stroking my cock.

I laughed a little. "Actually Lydia said that Becca really likes it."

"Good thinking, getting tips on pussy eating from a lesbian couple," Mum said, giggling before working my cock back into her mouth.

After a while of working on Mum's clit and seeing how wet she was getting, I moved my attention to her opening, pushing my tongue inside her pussy, but I had to say that she definitely seemed to prefer it when I licked her clit. But, my own attention had been diverted by the realisation that, with my tongue in her pussy, I was only a tiny distance away from her arsehole. I'd been thinking about it a lot after the game with Lydia and, with my cock deep in Mum's mouth, I just decided to go for it.

I pulled my tongue back out of her pussy and gently licked higher, feeling Mum stiffen a little when the tip of my tongue made contact with her tight hole. She paused on my cock, still sucking, while I used the flat of my tongue to lick over her bum, just slightly concerned by the fact that Mum had gone quiet. I adjusted my angle slightly, now focusing more on pushing my tongue into her, feeling plenty of resistance, but I told myself to be patient and I just kept up the teasing with my tongue, swirling it around. Mum kept sucking my cock, more gently now, and I was rewarded with some softer moans from her. With that spurring me on, I pushed my tongue against her hole again and this time felt her relax, and suddenly I was feeling the same sensation I had with Lydia. The tip of my tongue was just inside her arse now, and I moved it in and out the tiniest amount, hearing Mum moan once again, then I went back to moving my tongue around and licking her. Each time I pushed my tongue back inside her she relaxed a little more, but getting more than just the tip in was too much. Eventually, when I pulled my tongue out of her again, she moved her hips away from me, letting go of my cock.

She looked over her shoulder at me, brushing some hair out of her face, her pussy and her bum both wet, and said the magic words.

"Do you want to fuck me in the arse?"

To make it easier, Mum suggested we lie on our sides, spooning, and once I had put on a condom, she handed me a tube of lube from under the bed.

"Use a lot," she said firmly. "I can always wash the sheets."

She shifted the pillows around to get comfortable while I squeezed the lube out onto my cock. I wasn't a big fan of the slippery texture, but the thought of what was about to happen kept me going. Once I had covered my cock in it, I rolled onto my side behind Mum and she reached back to guide me into the right place.

"Just gentle pressure, okay? Don't thrust," Mum said as I put my hand on her hip. She moved her bum backwards until I could feel pressure on the tip of my cock, then I kept myself locked in place as she ever so slowly moved herself towards me. At first I could tell I wasn't going inside, just pressing against her, and the sensation was slightly strange. Mum kept moving herself backwards and forwards, pressing my cock into her and then away again in tiny movements. I wanted this so badly and I knew that being impatient or even saying the wrong thing could ruin it, so I did my best to give Mum everything she needed. She let out a soft gasp from time to time but I started to fear it wasn't going to happen.

Then there was a gentle tightness around the tip of my cock. The difference was hard to identify, but I could tell I was inside now. Mum kept up the rocking motion, but now with each push I could feel my cock sinking deeper into her, slowly working more and more inside her.

Mum paused suddenly, holding me in place. "I just need a second," she said, breathless. "How much is inside?"

I gently put my hand down there to explore. "Half, maybe?" I told her.

"Fuck," Mum moaned, but she went back to the gentle rocking motion. With my cock encased in her tightness I really wanted to start fucking her, and I was harder than ever with the thought of being inside her arse, but I gripped the pillow and forced myself to stay patient.

Finally I felt Mum's arse pressing into my hips, and after another short pause, she let out a moan.

"Okay, I think we're good, just go slow to start with," Mum whispered. With utmost care, I started to move my hips, being careful not to pull too far back in case it slipped out. Mum let out a moan, grabbing the pillow, and I slowed down.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No, it feels really good, just, it's intense," Mum told me. "Keep going, but slow."

I did as I was told. The feeling of just how tight her arse was around my cock was incredible. I could barely believe that I was actually inside her gorgeous bum, and each thought made me fuck her slightly harder. I built up a rhythm, going a lot slower than I usually would in her pussy, but Mum was moaning and pushing her hips back to show how much she liked it. No matter how much I fucked her, her arse stayed tight around me and it was heaven.

"How does it feel..." Mum said softly, moving her body so when I thrust in, I pushed as deep as possible, "... to take your mum's anal virginity?"

I had an animal reaction to her words. There was something so hot and so sexy about being the first guy to fuck her in the arse like this. I started thrusting harder, and Mum needed another few seconds to adjust.

"You didn't answer," Mum added as I kept on fucking her.

"It feels... so fucking amazing," I managed to say.

"Will you cum inside me?" Mum asked, adopting a pleading tone. "I really want to feel a guy cum in my arse. For. The. First. Time."

Well, that did it. The sexiness of her voice, the tightness of her bum, I couldn't hold on. I fucked her hard, she moaned, and I started to cum, pushing my cock as deep as I could inside her, and she pushed back, her back arching and her bum pressing hard into me.

"Oh, fuck," I said, holding her close once I was done. "That was so good."

Mum smiled. "It felt really good for me, too," she told me. "Just take it slow pulling out."

I did, using my hand to make sure her arse didn't pull the condom off. There was one last stroke of that incredible tightness as I pulled back and then I was out again, and Mum rolled onto her front, panting.

"I can see why some girls love doing that," Mum said, looking over at me. "Wow."

I was still processing. I'd just had anal for the first time. Fucked a girl in the arse. Not just any girl: I'd fucked my mum in the arse. I looked at her, her sexy naked body stretched out on the bed, her bum wet with lube, her red hair tucked up on the pillow. I was addicted.

Unfortunately I needed to be back at uni for Monday, so I had to say goodbye to Mum at the station. All the way back on the train, I was conflicted. On one hand, I had Mum, who was sexy and amazing and I never wanted to stop having this kind of relationship with her. But that conflicted with having Georgia as my girlfriend. I knew there was no way I could keep doing both. While Mum might be okay with it, in the end, it wasn't fair to Georgia if I was constantly running off to have sex with someone else. And Mum was right that the longer it went on, the more likely Georgia would suspect something or even find something out. And to complicate things even further, Georgia thought that Lydia was interested in me. If Lydia decided to come on to me when it was just the two of us in the flat, would I really turn her down? I'd been dreaming about fucking her for so long. And was it really so different to have sex with Lydia behind Georgia's back as what I was already doing with Mum?

By the time I got back to the flat, I was more confused than ever. Happily, though, Lydia was sitting in the kitchen, looking at some uni work while munching her way through a takeaway pizza.

"If you're hungry, there's loads spare, I ordered too much," Lydia told me, pointing to the box.

"Lifesaver, I'm starving," I told her, sitting down heavily in a chair and wolfing down two slices. Lydia seemed happy to just go on with her reading, but my mind was whirling and I didn't have anyone else to talk to.

"Do you think I should tell Georgia about Cathy?" I said, suddenly. Lydia put down the paper and looked at me.

"Do you want her to run away screaming?" Lydia said, like I was stupid. "Obviously you shouldn't tell her."

"But I feel guilty about it," I admitted.

Lydia gave me a look. "Look, lots of people, when they first get into a relationship, might have sex with someone else at first. But when you decide to get serious, you stop. You don't have to tell your new partner every detail."

"So if I decide to get serious with Georgia, I should stop with Cathy."

Lydia nodded. "You have to do what you think is right, but, yeah. If she thinks you're serious and you're still fucking Cathy, then she'll get hurt, but that's the risk you have to take."

"But don't you think it's dishonest?" I asked.

"Listen, Dave, if you want to tell her because it will make you feel better, tell her," Lydia said, her patience wearing thin. "I'm trying to give you good advice but you have to make your mind up. Stop whinging to me about how you can't decide between two women."

I took her point and sensed that her hurt feelings ran a little deeper than I expected. I left her to her reading, taking two more slices with me to eat in my room.

There was less than a month left until the Easter holidays and, after that, there would be no more lectures and classes, just exams. Everything was getting more intense and, sucked into focusing on writing essays and making revision notes, I didn't really have time to give the Mum-or-Georgia thing any more thought. My exam stress was mounting, and infuriatingly, Georgia never had any sympathy.

"Just learn to meditate," she said for the hundredth time. "I never feel any stress because I meditate and clear my mind."

"Well I don't want to," I told her. "I want to revise, not sit on the floor in silence for half an hour."

Georgia rolled her eyes and I knew I was acting like a baby. "I'm sorry," I said, shaking my head. "This is all getting to me more than I thought."

"Listen, let's do something this weekend," Georgia said. "Something away from all this work. That'll help you unwind, if you refuse to do the easy thing."

"Okay." I said, realising that this was a good idea. I thought for a minute about what we could do, before hitting on it. "Do you have a swimming costume?"

The flaw in my plan was that, on a Saturday, the city pool was really busy. There was enough room to swim, which was okay, but the main pool was sectioned off for families and Georgia and I had to stick to lane swimming. Georgia was an okay swimmer but I had to go slow to stay with her. The one good thing was that she looked as sexy in her swimming costume as I had expected. Although nowhere near as revealing as the one Mum had worn, it had a harder time containing Georgia's tits and her legs looked really good. With all the people around, it was easier to think about other things, though, and by the time we were done, I thought that the date might be a loss when it came to sex.