Swimming with Mum Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hadn't counted on Georgia, though. As we walked down the poolside back towards the changing rooms, she stopped me.

"There are some extra large cubicles near the door of the ladies' changing rooms, when you go in on the left," Georgia said to me, quickly. "Give me two minutes and I'll hang a pink towel over one of the doors to show you which one."

She left before I had a chance to say anything, leaving me with the prospect of walking straight into the women's changing rooms, in full view of everyone. I hesitated, hanging around on the poolside, convinced everyone was watching me. More than two minutes must have passed before I decided I just had to suck it up and go. I speed-walked straight into the women's changing rooms, and then realised what Georgia had meant. The larger cubicles were so close to the door that I was barely inside the changing room when I saw the pink towel and stepped quickly inside the cubicle.

With the door shut, nobody could see inside. Georgia stepped close to me and gave me a big smile.

"You want to see me take this off?" she said, pushing me over to the cubicle's bench and pinging the lycra material over her tummy. I sat down and nodded, watching and getting hard as Georgia pulled the shoulder straps off, rolling the costume down until her tits popped out. She paused there, watching my reaction as my cock pushed into my trunks.

"Touch yourself while you watch," she said, squeezing her tits in her hands. I pulled down my trunks and grabbed my cock, feeling slightly self-conscious as I stroked it and watched her, but I soon forgot it as Georgia reached down between her thighs and started rubbing her pussy through the wet material. We made eye contact briefly as we both kept on rubbing and stroking, then she moved the material over her crotch to one side and showed me her wet pussy, rubbing it harder and spreading her legs. It was incredibly hot to watch and she slowly dipped her finger into her pussy before pulling it out, wet, and then raised it to her mouth and gave it a slow lick. My cock was throbbing and I stroked faster, unable to take my eyes off her. She cupped one of her tits and pushed it upwards, poking out her tongue and swirling it around her own nipple before flicking it.

"Fuck," I said, trying to keep my voice down.

Georgia took that as her cue to walk over to me, getting down onto her knees and tucking my cock between her tits.

"Tell me when you're going to cum," she said, moving her tits up and down and flicking the head of my cock with her tongue. I nodded, and it didn't take long before I moved my hips upwards, fucking her tits, and said "I'm gonna-"

She tried to push her head down so she could put my cock in her mouth, but I instinctively moved away at the wrong moment, and the first jet of cum shot onto her neck and chin. Surprised, she jerked backwards a little, so the second jet was pure porn star perfection, hitting her right across her mouth, cheeks and nose. To cut her losses, she just held my cock in place between her tits and let the rest of my cum splash onto her cleavage.

"Oh my God I am so sorry," I said quickly, grabbing her arm to help her balance as she blinked carefully to make sure there was none in her eyes. "I didn't realise you were going to-"

"No, it's okay, it's my fault," she said, trying to smile without letting anything drip. "Can you pass me my towel?"

She had to use a corner of her towel to clean the worst off her face and boobs, while I tucked my cock back into my trunks.

"I need to shower before we can leave," she said, "Otherwise this will dry." She pulled up her swimming costume, pushing her tits back into place. "Can you stay here and look after my stuff? I'll be back soon."

It had been unintentional and I felt bad, but it was still quite sexy to have actually cum on her face. As she showered and I sat and reflected, though, I came to the conclusion that it was something which was hotter in porn than in real life.