All Comments on 'Swimming with Mum Ch. 10'

by mrs_mackenzie

Sort by:
  • 58 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

thank you :)

RackaBRackaBover 2 years ago

Well done, good series! I would have loved to see an actual long term throuple at the end with Lydia, but it's a nitpick. Can't wait to see other stories from you if they turn out half as good as this.

HDblackheartHDblackheartover 2 years ago

Um this one lost points yeah its nice he ended up with both anyway but he should have chosen Lydia when Georgia broke up with him because he could legally marry her while keeping his taboo relationship with his mom intact because Lydia knew about it practically the entire time so for having him choose his mother over Lydia you lost 3 stars in total for a total dumb ending.... Incest is illegal most places so it makes since that he would choose Lydia because she wants to have relations with his mom Cathy anyway so in the long run he would still get both but it makes it far easier to hide a relationship when you're married to someone who isn't related and just have your mother live with you and continue fucking them both making the story far more realistic

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

At last, a story I like from beginning to end with no disappointing twists! And that it ends almost how I wished it to end.

mrs_mackenzie, thanks a lot to give us such a nice story! At last, a story focused on relationships than on meaningless sex acts. I'm fed up with reading stories with very disappointing twists that end ruining the story. Thanks for giving me what I look at in a story: incest and romanticism. A Mother and a son ending in an exclusive and steady relationship are one of my biggest kinks...

Thanks, thanks, and thousands of thanks.

Liketall1Liketall1over 2 years ago

Very good series. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude, this is one of the best stories I've ever read. Hats off to you.

Your writing style is awesome and the details you captured like blonde hair on pillow, great job.

Critics may still pull something out but remember that most of people forget to respond after reading, and you still have lots of people to admire your work. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This could use another 4 chapters, very well done - pulls you in.

MorbidromanticMorbidromanticover 2 years ago

For those who advocate for a relationship with Lydia adding his mother to the mix, I understand their point of view because that relationship has lots of advantages: he is legally married and can keep fucking his mother without arising suspects and keeping that way a facade of normalcy.

But I think the ending given by the author is the most logical one: he has ended with the one with who he has the most depth relationship and with who he was truly in love.

To keep the facade of normalcy he could marry Lydia. But, would it be fair for Lydia? If she can accept it, I think it would be my preferred ending: Lydia being the legal wife but his mother being the "head" wife. Regarding this issue, I would like to know what were Lydia's real feelings for him and if this is a one-time thing or if it is gonna be a continuing thing.

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Excellent story. I enjoyed it from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish you hadn’t told us this would be the final installment up front… I held my breath turning the last page, thinking “well, this is it” Would have liked to be surprised at the very end, though some would have thought it a let-down.

Would have loved to had Lydia marry Dave away, with Cathy always being in the background. Would have got you a couple more chapters 😃

Great characters, good presentation and marvelous story line that kept me coming back daily through all 10 installments looking for more (I’m usually done after four or five). Thank you and look forward to more from you!

Marvin

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

Thank you for an excellent story.

Subsailor1962Subsailor1962over 2 years ago

Great read! Well written, well paced, and well edited. Bravo!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

I would have taken this in a different direction toward the end with him ending with Lydia as primary and him mom secondary, at least from a public perspective. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not bad....but you needed a better scene at the end with Lydia and the mom.....even going into a full blown poly/incest relationship.......you should write one more and properly finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

obrigado por nos contemplarmos com com uma história fenomenal dessa. parabéns!!!

sobre Geórgia eu esperava mais, mas pelo seu estilo de narrativa eu dou 5 estrelas...

filmstarfilmstarover 2 years ago

Thank you for a well written story! Maybe someday you’ll write one from Lydia’s point of view to maybe give some insight into what she saw and felt over the course.

SmutaholicSmutaholicover 2 years ago

So glad he chose "Cathy" in the end. Was still hoping for him to properly knock her up, but maybe that dream will come true eventually too. :D Fabulous work on this story!

Moneyman620Moneyman620over 2 years ago

Loved the story. Kept me hard the whole time. Would love to read more stories.

Wash2015Wash2015over 2 years ago

A very good story overall. I enjoyed the reality that not all women are bi. Also that it built up over time, not just overnight.

As others have commented I also thought he would end up with Lydia at least as the public girlfriend/wife but living together with the mom. I was also a bit sad that when he finally does end up with Lydia who was his dream girl for a couple years, she didn't enjoy his mouth (that is different to me than Becca being better, I can enjoy many things that aren't the best) she almost seemed a bit turned off by his oral. Then his having to fight a quick finish, which understandable as he finally is having sex with her, but to me it came across like it wasn't anything great for Lydia, that he didn't really satisfy her.

The ending had an epilogue but still was a bit open ended with Lydia and mom finally hooking up. Just didn't feel like quite the strong finish. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well written and paced story throughout (except the ending, seemed very rushed)

Looking forward to future tales from you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’m echoing those who enjoyed the journey, and would only suggest to those choosing to critique your choices to trying writing something more complex than an anonymous comment. I know that’s something of which I’ve never been capable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, well writen with lots of little twists along the way.

james1801james1801over 2 years ago

I've sincerely loved every part of this story. Thank you for putting it on here. Please, can I have some more? 😃

jonboy1985jonboy1985over 2 years ago

Brilliant what a bloody good read well done mate

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 2 years ago

Great story, good ending. I really enjoyed the slower pace and the full developments of the characters and their relationships. I would have preferred that Lydia was a bigger part of the ending, that theirs was an ongoing relationship, but I think your ending was true to the story. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely my favorite series but kind of sad i felt like the ending was rushed Great work Nonetheless

WoodencavWoodencavover 2 years ago

Loved this storey. You write very well. Looking forward to your next storey. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

tyrant3000tyrant3000over 2 years ago

Defently hope that you continue to write. I've looked forward to each instalment.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

Like the power going off as the most interesting part was beginning. But, probably for the best. Job Well Done ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nicely developed story although somewhat supercalifragilisticexpealidotous In parts!

Rxx

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!

writerjabwriterjabover 2 years ago

So many things to comment on. Part of me wishes the incest would have ended and Dave would have fallen in love with Lydia. But then I also hoped he and Georgia would have gotten serious. Incest is hot, but 16-18 years is a big age difference. Still though, it was a mom-son story and certainly the best I’ve ever read!!!

UniqueUserName02UniqueUserName02over 2 years ago

the scene with mom in the tub, texting with Dave downstairs.... just one of MANY highlights!

ocgdocgdover 2 years ago

Great series. Thank you and look forward to more

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disappointed to see “the end.” Insert pouty face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've read a lot of stories on this site, and yours is definitely one of the best. Well planned out story arc, with characters I for one have come to care about and believe in by the end. Hope to read more of your work in the future

JohnnyGaltJohnnyGaltover 2 years ago

You really cheated us with that ending, didn't you?

But I do hope that you continue writing You definitely do not write stroke stories, and that can be a very good thing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

For the first time I enjoyed such lovely story.

Please write more chapters with cathy, lydia and dave

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing work!!!

SchoonerbumSchoonerbumabout 2 years ago

Terrific. Far from porn the entire set was true erotica. Well written, with extraordinary situations handled in truly believable fashion, and with a verve that could raise an erection on a statue!

I hope you consider writing more.

BlissfulEcstasyBlissfulEcstasyabout 2 years ago

I have to apologize to you for my earlier comment in the Previous chapters about The lack of female orgasm, I've seen that you were just building up to that, and you were making Dave's character more fleshed out as the chapters went on. Perhaps I'm just too used to the quick 3 page stroke stories on this site, you really really blew it out of the water.

Thank you so much for this journey, I've gone back and changed all my ratings from 4s to 5s. I read this entire saga and one go, In one day. I couldn't put it down.

You must write again... The world is a better place with beautiful stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Just discovered your stories. Delighted by them, I love your style. I do hope you write more and from my experience just ignore the negative comments!

lovedefactolovedefactoabout 2 years ago

Great series! I certainly hope you have more great ideas in the offing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

One of the best series i read here. Only disappointment is that we all readers will not be able to know the rest of the story between you, Cathy and Lydia. I hope you do continue the rest of the story or atleast write a new one hope to hear from you soon.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5*

BJ

rennat1rennat1almost 2 years ago

please write some more

toxotoxoover 1 year ago

Really good job. It takes awhile to to introduce each of the important aspects of the story and you manage it without making the story too long. Love the way you fulfill everyone's hopes without making it too cheesy or twee. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A delightful story, hot and horny but sensitive too, with real characters. And a joyful ending. You should get this published in book form. You are an accomplished author.

MarcopolosantosMarcopolosantos8 months ago

Congratulations!!! the best content on the site!!! Absolutely sexy!!

Dutchmann999Dutchmann9996 months ago

Great story, well written and thoroughly naughty.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Amazing! Beautifully written. 👍

WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

For the second time enjoyed this very much. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Thank you Mrs. McKenzie for sharing the depth and knowledge of your literary acumen. The many chapters of the story are so well written, though I feared things were sped up earlier, on account of some negative feedback. The story has all the ingredients of a James A. Michener novel, It is a saga of love and perseverance, set in England. It could have taken the form of a full blown novel. A pity this genre may never be considered mainstream, for it to win a prize.

The number of characters, the twists and turns, the blandness and the exquisiteness of the storyline have a feathery lightness to it that transports one through our humdrum lives. It has all the ingredients of a real TV show, but only for a specific audience. ;))

There were moments that were slightly jarring, such as the one with multiple partners. On the other hand, these things do happen, and it is appropriate that such instances find their way into a realistic novel. Dave the son, is remarkably mature and childness, for a normal lad. A good lad. A fortunate one, to have such a kind, caring and thoughtful mother. She cares for him, deeply, and he deserves it too. His responsibility to his studies and his beloved creator is touching.

The story draws to a close in a form that gives the reader a sense that all is well in this world. And, if we take care of our fellow humans, we will be blessed with the Karma that we deserve. In effect, this spreading of goodwill is at the core of this 'novel'.

Thank you, once again for sharing this goodness with us, gifting us with a smile, lighting up the lives of those around us.

AussieGuy52AussieGuy524 months ago

I a very impressed with your work, sparkling storyline and beautiful writing. Your characters are well developed and believable, and the many twists and turns kept the pace going. Thank you so much for a long and fascinating read. Keep writing you have. Rare talent

LechemanLecheman3 months ago

That was unexpected but a great ending, well done!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Absolutely the best series in the category, and very likely my favorite ever! Thank you!

amsterdamamsterdam3 months ago

This series was a real rollercoaster. It was a good one, with some moments I wasn't sure about, but it was a satisfying experience in the end.

The writing, on the whole, was great. In summary, there was some great humour, a well-thought-out ending, above-average plot, and solid and likeable characters (other than the odd dufus such as Tommy or the Dad - but then you get those kinds of people in life, so it helped with the realism of the story). A few times, I thought Catthy acted out of character, but it didn't distract from the story too much.

I liked that it didn't go down the 'mother-son-pregnancy' route, which kills the believability of a story stone dead for me, and the ending was much better than I expected. I liked that he and Georgia broke up because they never seemed to have the 'fire' to keep the eternal flame glowing, and the ending was great other than the rushed anal sex scene with his Mum in the Cayman Islands. I was disappointed I didn't get more action, emotion, or detail here. On the flip side of that, I thought it was clever how the end was set up, so you were left guessing whether it would be Lydia or his Mum enjoying the holiday with him, with the strongest hint being that it would be Lydia, but the reality being that it was his Mother.

You did a great job bringing the three together for the final scene.

Overall, a thoroughly enjoyable series, which a ton of work went into producing — many thanks to the author for a delightful read.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 2 months ago

My second time reading this storey, enjoyed it just as much as the first time, worth more than 5 stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous