Swimming with Mum Ch. 10

Story Info
He makes a final decision about Mum.
14.7k words
4.8
46.7k
81

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author Note: I just want to take a moment to thank everyone for their kind feedback and comments on all the other parts of this story. I hope to keep improving and write more stories in the future. Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy this final part.

The first thing Mum did when I got home was scold me.

"You know I could have lost my job, texting like that at work," she said severely, grabbing my wrist to show she was serious.

"I know, I just..." I tailed off, not really having a real excuse.

Mum shook her head. "You've got exams coming up and I want to see you using the holidays to really knuckle down and get some work done. I'm worried that all this sex has meant you're behind on your revision."

She was right, of course. I was miles behind on my work because if I wasn't actually fucking Georgia, I was being teased by Lydia or fantasising about having sex with Mum. Even now, Mum was wearing her unsexy work clothes and all I could think about was taking them off her. But it wasn't our day until tomorrow and I just had to wait.

"I'm serious," Mum went on. "You can relax when Georgia is here, but until then if I don't see you working then we won't be having sex."

"But Mum, I'm not a child," I complained. "I can look after myself and plan my own time."

She shook her head, her gorgeous hair sliding over her shoulders. "No way. You work, and I'll tell you if I feel like doing anything."

I spent the rest of the day feeling sorry for myself, sitting in my room refusing to work on principle until teatime. Then, after having home-cooked food and watching TV, I started to feel better.

"We're still swimming in the morning, so set your alarm," Mum reminded me as she went up to bed.

Mum looked sensational once again in her swimming costume, but despite how horny she made me, she was true to her promise, changing into old clothes so she could clean the washing machine for the afternoon and leaving me to work. I realised that the only way to get what I wanted was to actually do the work, so I put on my headphones, shut my bedroom door and got on with it.

"Two complete essays and I've written up all my lecture notes," I announced later, when Mum was cooking. "Tomorrow I can start revising for my exams and get started on my final essay of the holidays."

Mum beamed at me. "I knew you could do it if you focused," she said, hugging me and kissing my cheek. I put my arms around her waist and tried to turn it into a snog, but she pushed me away gently.

"Later," she said, teasingly, going back to cooking.

Once we'd eaten and I'd washed up, I realised what 'later' meant. I was about to turn the TV on when Mum pushed open the door and looked in.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Ready for what?" I replied, slightly confused, until she stepped inside. She was only wearing a black bra, which had sheer mesh fabric for the cups which clearly showed her nipples, and a thong, which she showed off by turning around and letting me look at her bum.

"Fuck, Mum, you look so hot," I said, unable to take my eyes off her.

"Thanks," she said simply, walking over to me and climbing onto my lap to straddle me. It briefly occurred to me that this was exactly where Lydia had been two days ago and as I kissed Mum, flicking my tongue over hers, she rubbed her pussy on my hard cock. It felt so good to know that, this time, it could end in sex.

I slid my hands onto Mum's arse and held her in place, looking at her sexy tits as she moved on top of me.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked softly, looking at me.

I smiled guiltily. "Lydia was sitting on my lap like this two days ago."

Mum moaned softly. "Oh? Did you fuck her?" she asked.

"No, I didn't want to cheat on Georgia," I replied, aware of how ridiculous this sounded with Mum rubbing on my cock.

Mum reached up and undid her bra, letting it fall onto the sofa beside us. I leant forwards and started to lick one of her nipples, brushing it with the edge of my tongue and feeling it getting hard.

"Do you want to fuck her?" Mum asked, this time sounding genuinely curious.

I sucked her nipple into my mouth for a second before answering. "Yes," I admitted. "I really did."

Mum moaned again and started moving faster, my cock constricted inside my jeans, so I pushed her hand down to undo them. She quickly unzipped me and climbed off long enough to free my cock, and I pulled my shirt off too.

Back on top of me, her thong was rubbing directly against my cock and it felt amazing. I watched her tits bouncing on her chest as she moved, and after another minute, she raised herself up, moved the thong to one side, and positioned my cock next to her pussy.

"Condom?" I asked, hopeful that we wouldn't need one.

"Shit," Mum said, letting go of my cock. "Almost forgot, I'll get one from upstairs."

She moved to get off me, but I gently held her still.

"Baby," she said, gently chiding me. "I would love to have your cock inside me right now but I can't risk getting pregnant."

Just hearing the word sent a thrill through me. I don't know what it was: if it was Lydia or Georgia then it would be the last thing on my mind, but the naughtiness of knocking Mum up was intense.

"Just... put it inside," I said, softly, kissing her neck. "One time, then we'll get a condom."

Mum hesitated, so I reached down and moved my cock into position. She moaned and I knew her resistance was weakening.

"I promise I won't cum inside," I went on, and I pushed my cock into her. Her hips moved down and helped my cock slide deep inside her, inch by inch, until she was sitting down on me, completely filled by my cock.

"Oh fuck," Mum moaned, holding me tightly. "That feels so good."

I pushed as deep as I could into her. "You like having my bare cock inside you?" I asked, holding her hips down.

She nodded, her eyes shut tightly.

"Your son's cock so deep inside you..." I went on, using all of my willpower not to start moving my cock inside her.

"Fuck," she panted, and I knew she was using all of her willpower too.

"If I came right now..." I said, my cock throbbing. "I could get you pregnant."

Mum moaned helplessly.

"You want me to make you a mum again? Make you pregnant? Put a baby inside you?" I went on, getting carried away. I was completely consumed by the feeling of being inside her.

"Fuck, baby, yes," Mum said, powering through my grip and starting to bounce up and down on my cock. I let her do it, still holding her tight.

"Make me your Mum slut," she moaned as I started thrusting into her.

"I want to get you pregnant," I moaned back, my hips slapping into her.

"Do it, I want that so badly," Mum replied, and after a few more seconds of fucking, she dug her nails into my shoulders and stopped moving. We were both panting, and she looked at me.

"Get a condom," she said, climbing off me.

When I returned, now with contraception, she lay on her back on the sofa and I climbed on top of her. Lying so close to her, her tits pressing into me, felt amazing, and my cock easily pushed into her pussy and we found a rhythm quickly. The moment had passed, though, and the presence of the condom meant that dirty talking about pregnancy felt weird. We were both quiet for a bit, just moaning and listening to each other breathing hard. Mum's moans were so sexy, somehow more feminine and dirty than Georgia's. Each time she moaned I pushed into her deeper, or faster, just to get her to moan more, until I felt myself pushing as deep into her as possible and cumming. She held me tight on top of her, our bodies pressed together, until I was done.

For some reason, I didn't feel any panic about whether I had accidentally got Mum pregnant. I trusted and loved her and I knew we could handle it. It just felt incredibly dirty and hot to think about, and I think Mum felt the same.

Unfortunately, the next week really was full-time work. Mum was as strict as ever and totally enforced her rule, checking every time she got home from work that I'd been doing my revision and pushing me away whenever I even tried to make something intimate. She spent most of her evenings scrubbing the house (she claimed she'd let her standards slip since I moved away but I never noticed anything that was less than spotless) in preparation for Georgia visiting. When I thought about it, I couldn't remember the last time we'd had anyone come to stay at the house, so that probably explained Mum's nerves about it.

The last thing that happened before Georgia arrived was that, out of the blue, I got a text from my dad. He wanted me to give him a hand with a job he had picked up on Friday afternoon.

"You should go, you haven't seen him in ages," Mum encouraged me.

"But that's when Georgia is arriving," I countered.

"I'm perfectly capable of getting her from the station myself," Mum replied. "It's actually easier for me because I can go straight from work. We can have some girl time before you get back."

I gave in. I'd only be gone a couple of hours and Mum was right, Georgia would be fine hanging out with her for a while. We'd still have the whole weekend together.

Dad swung by to pick me up after lunch, still driving a knackered van with a couple of yellowing newspapers on the dashboard.

"I got this gig to move a fish tank but the thing's absolutely massive. I tried last week but couldn't do it on my own, so I've rounded up some muscle," Dad told me. "We just need to pick up Kev from his place and there's another young lad, Al, who's agreed to come and lend a hand."

"Alright," I said, looking at the one other available seat in the cab. "Where's everyone going to sit?"

"Someone can ride in the back," Dad grinned. "It's not far."

Kev was a guy my dad's age who seemed to go way back with him, and Al was a giant of a guy of a similar age to me, although he turned up in overalls covered in plaster and said he'd just finished a different job, which seemed to trump my excuse of being busy reading books.

Al rode in the back and we got to the house with the giant fish tank. Dad was right, it was really huge. Even empty, it weighed a ton, and the old lady who lived in the house was no help at all. In the end, Al lifted one end while I lifted the other, and Dad and Kev did the navigation to help us get it out of the back door and around the side. It took us over two hours to get it done, and then another hour of messing around to get it into the van and secured so Dad could drive us to the next place. This one was a younger guy who at least had big French windows which made it easier to get it into the house, but the stand he'd made for it wasn't sturdy enough, so me and Al stood around drinking tea while Dad and Kev mucked about with bits of wood and nails strengthening it. In the end, though, it was in place and Dad handed each of us thirty quid.

"Right, lads, fancy a drink?" Dad said, checking his watch. "There's a decent place down the road here called the Rose and Thorn."

I shrugged, and everyone else seemed keen, so Dad ran us down the road in the van before parking in the car park. As expected, the pub was fairly downmarket and would have been quiet if it wasn't for the big screens showing Sky Sports. I didn't mind, though, and since my shoulders and back ached from moving the tank, so sinking into the upholstery as Dad plonked a pint of lager down in front of me was a good feeling.

As it turned out, Al was a lot of fun to talk to and had tons of funny stories from the various jobs he'd had. He seemed like one of those guys who never said no to anything and everything seemed to go off the rails, and by the time I was getting the fourth round from the bar, he had my Dad and Kev in peals of laughter.

At some point, I'm not sure how, the conversation got round to ex-wives and girlfriends. Dad took up his part enthusiastically.

"I mean, this is a long time ago, but you wouldn't believe how sexy Cathy was when we were together. Big tits, nice arse, great fuck," Dad slurred.

I cringed. "Dad, come on, I don't want to hear this."

Kev weighed in. "I've seen her down the shops now and again and I don't think she's got much worse over the years."

"Seriously," I protested. "Can we keep off this topic please." But there was some part of me that was pleased: it was a great ego boost hearing other men talking about how hot Mum was, since I was the guy fucking her now.

It had got dark and, after exchanging numbers with Al, we all climbed back into the van. It vaguely struck me that Dad shouldn't be driving in this state but we weren't going far and by the time I had thought about it, we'd practically arrived.

I waved Dad off and then walked up to the front door, aware that I was a little unsteady. To tell the truth, I'd completely forgotten about Georgia's arrival, so when Mum opened the door and Georgia was behind her, I was a bit surprised. I took it in my stride, though, and Mum made me coffee, complaining about the beer smell, while I sat down on the sofa with Georgia next to me.

"Nice time with your Dad, then, I take it?" Mum shouted through from the kitchen.

"Yeah, all good," I replied. I leant over to give Georgia a kiss but she recoiled.

"Maybe once you've cleaned your teeth," she said, kissing my cheek instead.

When Mum returned with coffee and I'd answered her questions about how Dad was doing, it dawned on me that Mum was looking really, really hot. She'd had her hair done into waves and curls, and instead of her usual work outfits she was wearing a tight-fitting blouse which showed off her bust and a pencil skirt which, while going down to her knees, made her hips and bum look amazing. Sipping coffee, I tried to focus on Georgia, but her tight-fitting t-shirt and jeans didn't stop my mind wandering in that direction either. In the end, I just stared at the blank TV screen and tried not to think about it.

I was still pretty drunk when Georgia and Mum decided it was bedtime, despite the coffee, and after plenty of mouthwash, I was getting ready for bed while Georgia was in the bathroom. Mum walked past, getting some fresh towels out, and I couldn't help it. I stopped her, pushed her against the wall and kissed her, my hand sliding up her tummy to her tits.

She kissed me back for a few seconds, moaning gently as I played with her boobs, but then pulled away and shook her head.

"Georgia," she mouthed, pointing to the bathroom door.

I was already getting hard, though, and my usual inhibitions were definitely lowered. I gently pulled Mum into my room and kissed her again, out of sight of the bathroom door. Mum pushed her hand down to my cock and started stroking it, but after a few more seconds she gently let go.

"Bed," she said firmly, pushing me in that direction. "Georgia will be out any minute."

When Georgia did appear, wearing the same t-shirt but now in a pair of shorts, she slid under the blanket next to me and squeezed up against me, putting one leg over me.

"How are you feeling?" she asked, resting her hand on my chest.

"A bit better," I said, truthfully, feeling a bit more sober. My erection had gone down a bit but having Georgia so close was threatening to change that.

Lying there in the dark, I thought I might fall asleep, but then I heard Georgia whisper in my ear, "I missed you while you were out."

Even after several pints, I could work out that Georgia was horny. I moved my hand down and cupped her arse, and she giggled, reaching to squeeze my cock and make it hard again. She moved on top of me a bit more, and now I could reach down to her pussy, and I moved my hand inside her shorts to rub her clit. She moaned again, staying quiet, and for a few minutes I teased her clit and she teased my cock until we were both really turned on. I took the lead, shifting her onto her back so I could use my other hand to push my fingers inside her. I knew this always got her really wet and this time was no exception, she was moaning and soaking my fingers in minutes and I knew she wanted to fuck.

She rolled onto her side so I could spoon her, my cock moving up against her pussy. I tried to push inside but she pushed me back.

"Protection," she whispered.

"In the drawer," I replied, and after a minute or so of searching, she passed me a condom.

This time, with the condom on, I pushed inside her easily, hearing her gasp as I pushed all the way inside. I was already quite close and the feeling of her tightness around my cock only made it more intense. I wrapped my arm around her, holding her amazing tits, and started to fuck her. She was staying as quiet as she could, but I knew Mum was literally in the next room and might be able to hear Georgia's moaning. This turned me on more and I fucked her harder.

I'm still not sure what Georgia was trying to do when she next spoke. Whether she was trying to say something else, but got confused; whether she was deliberately trying to tease me; or whether she was trying to tell me something. But I was in no fit state to respond properly, in a haze of drink and lust.

"Your mum is hot," she whispered.

I didn't exactly freeze, since I carried on fucking her, but I had no idea how to reply. If she'd said that at any time when we weren't in the middle of having sex, I would have thought she just meant it as a throwaway comment about how Mum was slightly younger than most parents and still looked really good. But I was fucking her and she decided to mention Mum. What was I supposed to do?

Normally, I think a comment along the lines of 'yuck, don't mention my mum at a time like this' would have been appropriate and probably expected. Maybe that's what Georgia was expecting to hear. But I couldn't do it. I badly wanted to tell Georgia that yes, I thought she was hot too. But the part of my brain which was still fully functioning was screaming 'NO!'. So, paralysed by that indecision, I didn't say anything. Maybe this was my life-changing opportunity to come clean to Georgia and have a serious conversation about how I was fucking Mum and wanted her to be okay with it. But I couldn't, and like all British people put in an awkward position, I resorted to humour.

"Questioning your sexuality now you've met her?" I said, laughing slightly to show I wasn't serious.

Georgia picked up on my tone and giggled. "I'd swear off men forever for a chance to play with those tits."

The appropriate response here is to laugh and change the subject, or maybe throw back another playful comment. The completely wrong response is to immediately picture Georgia sucking Mum's gorgeous tits, push deep inside her and start to cum.

I buried my head into the pillow, breathing hard and cringing with embarrassment. Georgia lay in silence until I had to pull my cock out of her for fear of sliding out regardless, and then she rolled over to look at me.

"Did you just cum thinking about-" she started but I cut her off.

"I'm sorry," I said, trying to salvage the situation.

"We need to talk about this tomorrow," she said, in an even voice. Once I'd disposed of the condom, she went to sleep and I agonised about what to do.

In the morning, my head was pounding, and by the time I felt able to sit up, Georgia was wearing my dressing gown and put a mug of coffee in front of me.

"Wakey wakey," she said, looking sympathetic as I groaned and covered my eyes.

"I feel rough," I said, trying to blink myself awake.

"Your mum's making bacon for breakfast. Is this a good time to tell her I'm vegetarian?" Georgia said, and my eyes shot open.

"Oh my God, I can't believe she's forgotten. I definitely told her," I said, panicked. "Listen, I'm sure there's some other stuff around for breakfast-"

Georgia laughed. "Don't worry, I already reminded her. She remembered."

I breathed a sigh of relief, slumping back against the pillow.

"Is this a good time to talk about last night?" Georgia asked, making eye contact. I cringed again, almost having forgotten it.