Swimming with Sharks

Story Info
A curious couple finally visit a lifestyle resort.
5.2k words
4.29
59.6k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's beautiful," Ashley sighed, after stepping out onto the balcony of her hotel room. "Tom, you need to see this view," she called out excitedly.

Tom was pleased his wife was happy. It took many years of pleading to get her to even consider coming to a place like this. Their room overlooked the tropical Jamaican resort. Although all-inclusive like many common resorts, this one was clothing optional and attracted people looking to "play with others." Tom had hoped he and his beautiful wife of 10 years would finally take this first step. If anything was ever going to happen, it would happen here, he had thought. They booked a full week at the resort, so he decided to just relax and let the opportunities come to him. Being that he and especially Ashley were quite attractive, he did not think finding others would be an issue.

The two of them got their suits on and headed down to the beach to start their adventure. When they got downstairs, they had to pass through the pool area to get to the beach access point. They were shocked with all the naked people walking around as if it were nothing.

"This is going to take some getting used to," said Ashley.

Being in bathing suits, they were getting a lot of stares.

"Wow, it's like we stick out more because we have clothes on," Ashley noted.

"Take it off then, baby!" Tom urged.

"You wish!" she shot back.

When they got to the beach, they found a good spot and settled down. As the day went on, the beach got more crowded and several other couples sat next to them. Most of the other couples were naked and asked them if they were "in the lifestyle." Tom and Ashley answered "no" but got to hear many stories of how swinging helped their relationships overall.

Throughout the day the drinks were flowing. Ashley got the courage to take her top off. After a few more drinks they were both naked. When they returned to their room, they were surprised that being naked was not the big deal that they had originally thought. In fact, they both enjoyed the freedom of it. Tom was surprised how much progress they had both made in one day. They then had a lovely dinner and returned to their room for a great night of sex.

As the week went on, they were approached by several other couples looking to hook up with them. They politely declined but could not help noticing the other couples pairing off and the amount of fun they were having. They became more comfortable with witnessing these events.

For the most part, once they informed another couple of their position they would back off. They never really felt pressured to do anything. Which they appreciated. Tom and Ashley started having conversations about possibly playing with some other couples. People were having fun all around them and it did not seem to affect their relationships. Being such an attractive couple, they were getting tons of attention from others at the resort. This was a new experience since they had not been single in over a decade. These sorts of interactions did not happen with their friends back home. Tom asked Ashley if she could ever see them hooking up with another couple. "It would have to be the perfect couple," Ashley confessed. Tom was floored that she was actually considering it now.

On the day before they had to leave, they met a new couple that just got to the resort. Chris and Cindy. Chris was a tall muscular black gentleman who looked like he was on a pro football team. Cindy was a tiny strawberry blonde with a porcelain complexion. She had a similar look to Nicole Kidman in her prime. While Ashley sat at the pool during Tom's volleyball game, Chris and Cindy walked by. Chris gave a special look to Ashley. Ashley thought to herself, these could be the ones.

Ashley and Tom

Ashley was what you call a perfect 10. She had long blond hair, a body to die for, and a very beautiful face. But it was not always this way. She was always a cute girl but had small breasts and a large nose. Her best attribute was her stunning blue eyes. She had a boyfriend all through college, but they broke up senior year. After college, she started working and met Tom at a party one of her friends threw. It was love at first sight, Tom was about average height, had a nice build but was just her type. They started dating and fell in love. Because Ashley was always insecure about her nose, she had scheduled an appointment for a rhinoplasty. The doctor she wanted had a yearlong wait list and she had to put down a sizable deposit. Tom told her to cancel the appointment and he loved her the way she was but because she had put so much money down, she decided to go through with the operation. Well, once the bandages came off and swelling went down, she had gone from a 7 to a 9. Everyone was pleased with the results. Tom was a little worried that she was out of his league now, but she told him he was crazy. They were soon married and had two children.

Most women say how having children ruined their bodies. The exact opposite happened for Ashley. Yes, she had a small weight gain during the pregnancy. But once she had her second child, she started working out like a crazy woman. That coupled with breastfeeding, she lost the baby weight very quickly and was in the best shape of her life. The breastfeeding or hormones made her breasts grow from a B to a C cup. So now for the first time in her life she had a great pair of breasts at 35. Giving birth also gave her the ability to control her Kegel muscles. Tom enjoyed this side effect the most.

Tom had also had a serious girlfriend in college. They spent 3 years together and he thought she was going to be the one he was going to marry. One day he showed up at her apartment to find her in bed with a friend of his. Her roommate (who hated her) let Tom in knowing what was going on.

"Oh, she's in her bedroom," her roommate said, "Why do you go up and surprise her?"

All Tom could hear was loud music. When he opened her door, they did not even hear him. His buddy was on top of her giving it to her hard.

"Fuck me! harder!" his girlfriend would repeat again and again.

He stood there and watched them climax together.

"I hope it was worth it," Tom then said and startled them.

Tom quickly fled the place and cut them both out of his life. All the attempts his girlfriend made to reconcile failed. He was just done with her.

However, a side effect of his girlfriend's cheating was it gave him material for his spank bank. He was reluctant at first but then would often masturbate to his friend banging his ex. Maybe it was a way to manage the trauma, but it laid the groundwork for a future kink. Maybe this was why he now got turned on thinking about Ashley with another guy. So swinging was a no brainer for him. On one hand he could watch his wife enjoying herself. He could also get to explore new women which was also really hot to him. Giving it to someone else's wife was equally as satisfying. Most importantly, he wanted to let Ashley go at her own pace. Her absolute comfort was his highest priority.

Chris and Cindy

Cindy had a similar story to Tom. She was an attractive woman who had several steady boyfriends in college. Although she did not have the traumatic "walking in on" experience Tom had. She had also learned her boyfriend was cheating on her. She quickly started dating someone else who also cheated on her. When her third boyfriend started giving eyes to her roommate, she came to the conclusion that she didn't want to be cheated on again and got ahead of the situation. She decided to set up a threesome with her boyfriend and her roommate. She really enjoyed the threesome and had many more with her boyfriend. She loved to watch her guy rock another girl's world and then come back to her. After a while, that relationship had run its course and she moved on.

When she met Chris, they had just clicked. He was a real player and she knew it. Chris was infatuated with her and spent a year trying to get her. He loved her with all his heart, and she became his special angel. They eventually married and she introduced her kink to him. He was reluctant and first because he thought it was a trick. Eventually he caved and their journey began. At first it was just a threesome with another girl. Then because of his player skills, they would pick up single girls at the bar. This led to a lot of drama as the girls would get too attached at times. So then, one day Cindy noticed a neighbor's wife looking at her husband "that way."

This was a new turn on for Cindy. Could Chris seduce someone's wife right out from underneath him? A real challenge posted real rewards in Cindy's mind. Chris was a little hesitant at first. He never liked to mess with married women. During his life he had heard many times of what happened to black men who messed with married women. Especially white women. Eventually he came to the conclusion, that this was just social conditioning and moved on with Cindy's plan.

After several weeks, he was able to seduce the married woman across the street. Unfortunately, her husband found out and it caused a huge mess. They were shunned by the neighbors and decided to move to a different neighborhood.

Cindy had to come up with a new solution. Her hunger for her husband's seduction of married women was always on her mind. Then one day she read something about hotwifing. Like her, there were men who wanted to watch their wives have sex with other men. So, they posted an add on a swinger site in hopes to find some of these women. Unfortunately, it really was not for them. Most of the women would flake or chicken out. On the rare occasion where it did work out, it was not any fun because their women were "lent out" all the time. There was no challenge, no seduction. It just felt like Chris was a hooker pleasing women whose loser husbands didn't want to fuck anymore.

Cindy then read about a swinger's resort. Chris said he would never share his angel with another man. So, they came up with a plan to seduce couples on the fence. They would find a newbie couple. A certain type of couple where the husband was the initiator. One where his kink was to see his wife with another man. In order to entice this couple, Cindy was allowed to kiss and be lightly groped by the male in order to get them back to their room. The plan was to get the husband all "worked up" over something happening with his wife. In fact, so aroused that he will let the play continue. Even after learning he would get none from Cindy. It made it extra hot for Cindy to make the husband watch his wife cum on Chris's ten incher.

Over the last few years, the couple went to a few swinger resorts to try out their plan. It had worked twice but failed 3 times. When the husband learns Cindy will not play is the moment of truth. The two times it did work, the other couple was seduced by Chris's large tool. The women just had to try it and could not stop the action. In these two cases, the husbands were also two turned on to stop it as well.

Chris was very proud of his large tool. Throughout his life, women always were impressed by it. This gave him tremendous confidence in life. You know, big dick energy. Although Cindy enjoyed Chris's monster as well, it was a little much at times. She was small down there so she always made him go slow or it would hurt. He did not care. He looked at it as making love to his special angel. Plus, he got to go full force with all the women they seduced. Cindy would also tell the new couples how great his tool felt. Bragging about it to other women was also part of the seduction.

Chris desperately wanted a child. For years he would push Cindy to give him one. She always said she was not ready. Now that she was 35, time was running out. Chris had come to terms with the fact that he would never father a child. He then had an idea. He fucks a lot of women, perhaps he could knock one of them up without them knowing.

He decided to buy a Plan B pill. He also purchased a bunch of over the counter medications until he found a laxative medication that looked very similar. He was able to carefully open the package, switch the medication, and reseal it using one of the machines at work. He felt so proud and devious that you could not even tell the package was tampered with. If things went his way, it would work out perfectly to accomplish his goal. He could not let Cindy know of his plan or she certainly would leave him.

The Couples Meet

Today was Tom & Ashley's last day at the resort. Their shuttle was to leave the following morning. Tom knew that if anything were going to happen with others, it would have to happen today. Tom had fun the whole week playing beach volleyball. He liked it because it gave him a chance to meet new people without awkward introductions. He left Ashley at the pool and went to play his game. When he returned, he sat down on Ashley's chair. The pool has filled up by now so there really weren't any other seats.

"I'm starving," he said. "I'm gonna grab a quick shower and meet you in the restaurant. Can you grab us a table before it fills up?"

"Ok" Ashley responded.

Ashley put her clothes back on and headed into the restaurant. She found a table for 2 and sat down there. A few minutes later the couple she noticed at the pool came in and sat down at the table right next to her.

"Do you mind if we sit here?" Chris asked.

"Not at all," Ashley said with a smitten look.

"Are you alone on this trip?" Chris asked.

"Chris!" shouted Cindy with a pissed off look. "Don't mind my husband. We've just arrived today. He obviously doesn't want to waste a minute before getting started!"

"Oh," Ashley said with a smile. "I'm just waiting for my husband to join me."

"Are you two in the lifestyle? Cindy asked.

"Um, not quite yet, but we are enjoying ourselves," Ashley shot back.

"I like how you used the word Yet" Chris said with a smile, "It seems like you just haven't met the right couple yet!"

Ashley chatted with the couple for another 5 minutes when Tom finally arrived.

"Hey guys," Ashley stated. "This is my husband Tom. Tom, this is Chris and Cindy. They have been so kind to keep me company while you were away."

"Nice to meet you," Tom said.

"Same here," the couple said in unison.

Tom and Cindy's eyes met for the first time and they exchanged a flirty look.

The two couples spent the next hour enjoying their lunch, drinks, and each other's company. It was a very flirty exchange between the two couples. Tom and Ashley had a couple's massage planned for the afternoon and already booked dinner reservations for that night. The group planned to meet up at the nightclub after dinner. So, they all said their goodbyes and went their separate ways.

Tom and Ashley finished their massages and were back in their room getting ready for dinner.

"So, what did you think of Chris and Cindy?" Ashley asked.

"Chris seems like a nice guy and Cindy is really cute." Tom said. "What did you think about them?"

Cindy turned a little red, "Don't be mad, but I find Chris extremely attractive."

"Why would I be mad? My whole reason for coming here was to get you out of your shell!" Tom replied. "Does this mean you are considering playing with them?"

"Maybe" Ashley said with a guilty look on her face. "I've never been with a black guy before. And since we are being honest, I saw him naked at the pool before lunch. He's quite endowed."

"Wait," asked Tom, "Are you considering fucking him?"

"Well, if we are gonna swing with another couple, let's swing with another couple," Ashley said with a smile.

"You have certainly come a long way this week, what changed?" Tom asked.

"I think just seeing all these couples firsthand. It does not seem to hurt their relationships. Everyone here just seems to be having a lot of fun. I feel like a college kid on spring break again. I had forgotten how much fun it is getting attention from strange attractive men. Are you jealous?" Ashly asked.

"Not jealous, actually quite excited with this recent change of events. Just remember our code word. If any of us feel uncomfortable at any time for any reason, say the word and we will both stop and talk to each other, OK?" Tom asked.

Back in college, while Tom went out with his cheating girlfriend, they called each other Sweetie. So early in Tom's and Ashley's relationship, Ashley called Tom Sweetie.

"Never call me that!" Tom barked back at Ashley.

Ashley looked back at him with terrified eyes.

"Sorry, my ex used to call me that," Tom said. "I never want to be reminded of her."

So, for years, they never called each other that. This was a great codeword because they would both instantly hear it and know they need to talk without alerting others to their private need. The couple finished getting ready and headed down for dinner.

Chris and Cindy had dinner at a different restaurant.

"Do you think we can land them?" Chris asked?

"Hard to say, I could tell Ashley was smitten with you though!"

"Well who isn't?" Chris laughed, "But will Tom expect something from you Cindy?"

"I'll sting him along with sensual kisses. Plus, I could see how turned on he was getting at lunch watching you flirt with his wife. I guess we'll find out!" Cindy beamed.

Chris was extremely attracted to Ashley as well. He had fantasized about his baby growing in her belly ever since they left lunch. He was going to have to pull out all the tricks of seduction to make this happen. He was determined that nothing was going to stop him.

The Club

Chris and Cindy were already at the club when Tom and Ashley got there. They had secured a table and ordered a round of drinks. They exchanged a little small talk and then headed to the dance floor. Tom used to break dance in college, so he pulled Cindy out and was teaching her some moves. Chris was a good dancer himself but couldn't believe he was being a bit upstaged from the get-go.

The four of them stayed out on the floor for several songs. When the music changed to a slow song. They split up and had a slow dance with each other's partners. Chris started his seductive light touching moves. He had studies acupressure and was hitting all the right spots on Ashley's back. Soon Ashley could feel Chris's giant tool pressed up against her. She could feel the wetness building up below with each contact.

Tom and Cindy were also dancing a few feet away. Cindy was surprised by Tom and put her head on his shoulder. Finally, Tom looked up to see Ashley and Chris engaged in a kiss. This gave him an immediate erection. Cindy felt this and with a smile looked up. She assumed it was for her. Then she saw her husband and Ashley kissing. She got very excited. Tom was aroused, their plan was working.

"Looks like they are having fun," Cindy said.

"They certainly are," Tom replied.

Cindy pulled him closer, "Look, she can feel his erection."

Tom saw Ashley slowly grinding on Chris's member.

"Do you think she's going to want to play with Chris later?" Cindy asked.

"Well, that's up to her," Tom replied.

Then Cindy kissed Tom on the lips and sensually made out for a few seconds.

The slow song ended, then an upbeat song came back on. The two couples returned to their table for some much-needed drinks.

"Would you guys like to take the party back to our room?" Chris asked, once everyone was settled.

Tom and Ashley looked at each other.

"We're game," Tom replied.

So, they all got up and made their way back to Chris & Cindy's room. Chris took Ashley's hand and led her ahead. Tom and Cindy trailed back a little. It was now Cindy's turn to get Tom worked up.

"You know Chris is huge right?" Cindy whispered into Tom's ear. "I bet you can't wait to see his monster enter your wife's tight little pussy. I hope you can take it when you hear what he can do to her."

12