Swimming with Sharks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The dirty talk was working. Tom had dreamed to see Ashley with another man for years. It was looking like it was finally going to happen.

"You wife's little cunt is about to get stretched out," she continued.

When they got to the room. Cindy got everyone drinks. Then she took Tom's hand and led him out onto the balcony.

"Let's give them a minute," Cindy said. She then started kissing him. They kissed for about 5 minutes.

"Let's go back inside," Tom said.

"I bet you can't wait to see his giant cock slide into your faithful wife," Cindy laughed.

When they got back into the room, Tom could not believe what he was seeing. Chris has his cock out and Ashley was sucking on it with reckless abandon. Tom was filled with lust. And threw Cindy onto the bed. He then went to unbutton her pants. He could not wait to taste her pussy. Then Cindy grabbed his hand.

"Can we talk outside real quick?" asked Cindy.

Tom had a confused look on his face and said "Ah, Ok?"

Cindy dragged him onto the balcony again.

Cindy continued, "So other than kissing, Chris does not let me play with others. But look how much fun your wife is having. Do you really want to take this experience from her?"

Tom was confused, "So your husband can fuck my wife, but I'm not allowed to do the same with his?"

"Sorry but those are our boundaries, I know they seem unfair but look how much Ashley is enjoying it."

Tom was torn. On one hand he wanted Ashley to have the experience, but did he want her to have it with a selfish asshole?

Cindy continued, "Look, Ashley totally forgot you are even in the room. You probably couldn't stop her even if you wanted to."

Tom looked at his wife on the bed. Chris was now transition from the blow job to getting into position to fuck her.

Fuck this, Tom thought and re-entered the room. "Sweetie?" he said.

Hearing that word snapped her out of her trance.

"Give me a minute?" Ashley asked Chris.

Chris was so full of lust when Ashley stopped the action. It was like he was awakened from a deep sleep. His whole expression was like "what's going on?" Ashley jumped off the bed all concerned and ran to her husband.

"Sorry, we have to leave," Tom continued speaking aloud to his wife, "Cindy doesn't want to play. "

Chris peered over to Cindy with a death stare.

"Maybe we can work something out," Cindy quickly explained. "Chris? Can we have a minute in the bathroom?" Cindy grabbed Chris's hand and led him into the bathroom. "Wait right here guys! We'll just be a minute," Cindy nervously pleaded.

Ashley looked at Tom with a "What the fuck is up with them? "look.

"Let's see what happens, but be prepared to go," Tom said.

In the bathroom, Cindy shut the door.

"They're gonna bail unless Tom gets to play." Cindy stated.

Chris was torn. He wanted to fill Ashley so badly. It was his "one chance" in his mind. But could he let another man fuck his little angel?

"Let me do it," Cindy said. "It won't change my love for you."

"I'll only do it if he has a smaller dick," Chris said back.

"Oh, don't worry about that. I felt it on the dance floor. It's about half the size of yours. Ashley won't know what hit her." Cindy said with a devious smile.

Chris and Cindy came out of the bathroom.

Chris announced, "Ok, I've never let anyone fuck Cindy before. We can both full swap under one condition. No condoms."

Cindy was a little confused by this new request. They had always used condoms.

"I'm not of the pill," Ashley stated. "We were trying for another baby, never thought it would go this far with others."

Chris went over to his bag and pulled out the Plan B pill. "Here, just take this afterwards. You'll be fine," Chris said.

"My boy scout husband is always so prepared" Cindy gleamed.

"Works for me," Tom said as he started undressing Cindy.

Chris knew Ashley was going to have a hard time taking his monster. He started licking her perfect bald pussy. Wow, he thought as he licked her sweet nectar. While eating her out, he glanced over at his wife and Tom. Tom had just pulled his boxers down and was hard as a rock.

Poor bastard, Chris thought when he saw the size of Tom's tool. She's not even going to feel him after having me all these years. Chris chuckled to himself and continued his pussy eating skills.

Tom's dick was not huge. It was nothing like Chris's. It was about 5" long and had a curve to the top. It felt so good to him to enter Cindy raw. She felt so velvety and wet.

This was the first new cock Cindy had taken in years. It didn't hurt likes Chris's did. She didn't have to adjust to it either. As he started to pound her, Tom grabbed a pillow and placed it under her ass. Well this did the trick for Cindy. Now his curved cock was hitting her g spot perfectly. She tried to remain quiet, but it was getting too much for her. Suddenly, she started moaning uncontrollably. This was new territory for her.

"Yes! Yes! I'm gonna cum! Fuck me! Fuck me, Don't you fucking stop! Don't you fucking stop!" she cried. She was shaking uncontrollably and for the first time ever started squirting.

"Squirt for me you little slut!" Tom bravely shouted back.

At the same time Ashley started coming on Chris's face. She was also moaning. But Chris didn't even notice. All he could concentrate on was Cindy's orgasm a few feet away. She had never acted that way with him. She certainly never squirted with him. Who was this woman? His little angel was being owned by the little white boy.

"Fuck Me," Ashley yelled, "I want that monster!"

"I'm coming again!" Cindy yelled.

And at that moment, Tom exploded into Cindy. They were both a sweaty "out of breath" mess. Chris could feel his heart beating a mile a minute. Cindy's moans were echoing through his mind. In his panic he reached down only to find his erection was gone.

"Give me the monster now," Ashley said.

But Chris just got up with his limp dick and said, "I'm sorry, I can't. He then walked toward the bathroom, went inside, and abruptly shut the door.

"I think we'd better go," said Tom.

Tom and Ashley quickly found their clothes and dressed. Tom kissed Cindy on the cheek.

"Thanks for a great time. Please give Chris our best," said Tom.

Then they left the room and headed back to their room. When they got back to the room Ashley started crying.

"What's wrong?" Tom asked. "Are you jealous that I fucked Cindy?"

"No, it's not that. I actually found it really hot how you made her cum so hard. I was just hoping to have a similar experience. But Chris found me unattractive and lost his erection," Ashley sobbed.

"Nonsense," Tom demanded. "Chris just couldn't handle his wife having her world rocked by an average sized tool. It had nothing to do with you. Any guy would dream of being with a woman as attractive as you," Tom said while giving her a hug. "This guy right here would be happy to have a chance to fuck you." The two embraced and they both made passionate love.

Seven Months Later

"Would you like to know the sex?" the doctor asked.

"Definitely, we're not into the whole gender reveal party thing," Chris said.

"You're going to have a boy," the doctor replied.

"I thought I saw an extra-large knob on him," Chris joked. "Well, I'd better enjoy my last three months of freedom," Chris joked.

"You mean 2 months, the baby is 30 weeks along," the doctor replied. "He will be here before you know it," the doctor smiled. "You two are going to have a beautiful, healthy boy."

The two of them left the office and headed into the elevator. Chris started doing the math in his head and determined they would have conceived during their trip.

"When did you stop taking the pill?" he asked Cindy.

"Oh, about a month or so before our trip to Jamaica."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Chris demanded.

"I know how much you wanted to have a baby and didn't want you to be disappointed if it didn't happen right away. I felt it was better that I kept it a surprise. Why? Are you worried about Tom being the father?" Cindy asked.

"Of course, I am, look at the timing!" Chris yelled.

Cindy just smiled, "Look, we've had sex nonstop since then. Plus, I took a Plan B pill afterwards."

Chris sighed a small sigh of relief.

"I know it worked too because my stomach was fucked up the whole next day," Cindy stated with confidence.

"Thank God, I almost had a heart attack," Chris exhaled, "Where did you get the pill, at the resort shop or something?"

"No silly, I got it from you! Ashley didn't use the one we brought and left it on the desk. Thank God I married a boy scout!" Cindy winked. "Also, would you trust a pharmaceutical purchased in Jamaica? Who knows what you're really taking?"

12