All Comments on 'Swimming with Sharks'

by Wonderlustovered

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

This one is confusing. Tom wants to be a cuck, and Ashly is a reluctant but willing whore. Chris thinks he’s a bull, who uses his wife for bait, but he won’t share. So Tom decides he doesn’t want to be a cuck, but will only share Ashley if he gets to tap Cindy. Ashley is ready to go, but Tom ain’t letting it happen. Cindy wants to see her man get another married pussy, so she takes one for the team. But it seems that Chris has the mythical bbc, while Cindy has an unusually small cooze. While little white boy Tom only has half the unit that Chris packs, he rocks Cindy’s world. Naturally the bull can’t tolerate this, so he takes his bbc and goes home. Ashley is disappointed, but happy for Tom. Then Cindy turns up pregnant, and it happened in Jamaica. Could it be Tom’s baby? Not possible says Cindy, as she took the MAP supplied by Chris. She even mentioned how it upset her stomach the next day. But Chris, and we intrepid readers, know that he switched out the real MAP with a laxative. Won’t Cindy be surprised in a couple of months? This one screams for a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope theres more to come

Fantastic story Ireally enjoyed it

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Sorry, but the ending, although vaguely humourous, spoiled it for me as I was expecting to read about BBC splitting the wife in two! And also to spend a week in a lifestyle resort without any attempt to find sexy friends is hard to take (or not) Hey, the lead-up was great but the climax was poor. Very similar to only dribbling out a bit of sperm on climax when we readers are all looking for a cum explosion. Such a pity.

DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

They need to get back in touch with each other. This time Ashley should have her cunt filled with Chris's cum

HikingThruHikingThruover 3 years ago
Funny

Your karma ran over your pharma.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This was a train wreck

Filled with unlikable characters, spouting inane dialogue and doing some really stupid things. Lead by a wanna-be cuck and his slut wife. Does he really think she's telling him the truth and that he's the Father? Does she even know? Dumb.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful turn around....

I loved it..instead of BBC winning and humiliating whitenboy, white boy had the real.advantage..why in all these stories do they portray the black man as having a huge cock?? Haha. That's not normal....or average....oh I get it ..black man's ego kicks..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

for a change the big black cock didn't win the little white one was better maybe they will have a white child after all

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

The author dismantled completely the myth of BC bulls (blacks or not)...In this case a bull stupid as a rock...He wanted to be a father even if that meant never see his child...For that dismantle 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very clever

Gave it five stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Clever twist. 5*

erotikoserotikosover 3 years ago
Outstanding effort!

A well written story with a most unique plot twist. You’ve managed to turn a few cliché plots right on their ear with your original and entertaining work. Good job, well done!

G1962G1962over 3 years ago
I loved the end

The cuvkholdet became the cuuckholded

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 3 years ago
Excellent

Clever twist

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice twist

I like the twist at the end. Different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I gave it a 2

Just not a cuckold or sharing guy. My wife is MY wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Entertaining for it to be the other way around for once . Well done

gingerhuntergingerhunterover 3 years ago
From bull to cuckold to cuckoo's bitch

That had to be a painful journey for an idiot who sees himself as an alpha lover and impregnator. It couldn't have happened to a more deserving pick. Maybe he'll develop an interest in evolutionary biology.

Thanks for the story, WLO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
EXCELLENT!

Great surprise! That was pretty danged creative!

5*

argeelogargeelogabout 3 years ago

Fantastic different ending then typical on this site. Good job. 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow.......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I nearly stopped reading this, getting fed up with the "you have to be black to have a big cock rubbish".

I don't know why the husbands of the wives in stories where the wife says "I want a big cock, I want to feel full" don't just fist them.

But in this story the "black" part was relevant in that Chris was going to get enjoyment out of the surprise they would get when the baby was born, not sure how another woman having a baby was going to give him the pleasure of being a Daddy.

I suspect if Ashley turned up at his door with "his baby" that Cindy might just take to his equipment with a carving knife.

I loved the whole "conman getting conned" twist, *5

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyalmost 3 years ago

Enjoyed the surprise ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Best storie you have good one

DrkmanDrkmanover 2 years ago

Nice twist to the end.

OlFrog14xOlFrog14xalmost 2 years ago

Nice to see the BBC cucked for once.

JBird11JBird11over 1 year ago

Great twist, ass hat got what he deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed that twist at the end.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

Ha Ha. Breeding the black out of them. I guess BNWO is now WNWO for Chris and Cindy.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just an all around awkward, degrading and unsexy scenario. To become sullied yourself is a high price to pay to teach a lesson to a bull bully. Any concern at all over the parentage of a pregnancy can only serve to weaken a marriage.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous