Swimming with the Family

Story Info
Kristin her brother Ben and their father Ralf.
2.5k words
4.08
35.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swimming with the family.

A story about Kristin, her brother Ben and her father Ralf.

Kristin: 1,75m, 65kg, paled skin, 75D cup, red hair, green eyes.

Ben: 1.80m, 75kg, tanned, large penis, athletic, green eyes

Ralf: 1.83m, 80kg, tanned, large penis, athletic, blue eyes

---

Kristin visited a special outdoor pool with part of her family. They had the opportunity to rent individual small area where they could be undisturbed. A separate swimming pool, a good sized green area and an uninterrupted view of the sky, so you could also sunbathe. The only catch? There were no separate changing rooms. She could probably overlook it, since she hadn't otherwise visited a swimming pool this hot summer, but it left a bitter taste.

She entered the swimming pool together with her father Ralf, a tall man with full brown hair, and her brother Ben, who also had a bit of red in his hair. At the entrance, her father gave the reservation number, then he received a small bunch of keys and information about where their locker room was.

Packed with bags, they entered the locker room. Without further ado, her father and brother took off their clothes while she chose a corner of the changing room where she could change mostly undisturbed. Unfortunately, their search was in vain because there were no separate areas or anything like that. So she had to drop the veil in front of her family. She neatly stacked her shoes and socks on a bench, then unbuttoned and removed her hot pants. She kept glancing at her two male relatives just to make sure they weren't staring at her. A crazy thought, after all they were a family - but on the other hand they hadn't seen each other for what felt like an eternity.

Then she took off her top. Her black underwear just begged to be gaped at. The contrast to her almost white skin was too great, but she hadn't thought of that in the morning. Her brother and father had already undressed completely and she noticed with wide eyes that both her father and her brother had really big boners. Kristin was definitely not a girl of sadness and had seen quite a few men, but these were clearly the biggest cocks she had ever seen. Apparently it was not only in the female part of the family to have particularly large breasts.

"Krissie? Can you put some sunscreen on my back right now?" her brother asked. She shook her head briefly to wake herself from her daydreaming and took her eyes off her brother's cock, then she nodded. "Sure, wait a sec." Kristin, still undressed and standing there in her underwear, fumbled in her bag for sunscreen, then put a small dab in her palm and rubbed it on her brother's back. Afterward, she handed the bottle to him so she could continue changing. She had just taken off her bra and panties when Ben cursed. "Damn - that's way too much! Kristin, I'll get you something."

With wide eyes she looked at her brother, whose skin was indeed creamed enough. There was still a lot of cream in one of his hands and he came towards her naked as he was. "No no! I'll do it!" "Oh, don't be silly, we're between us." Ben said and got encouragement from his father. "I'll put cream on your back right away," said Ralf, who was just busy with himself.

Couldn't they at least put their shorts on?! "Okay..." Kristin said, stretching her arms a little so Ben could do what he thought was right. He placed his warm hands on her shoulders and carefully began to cream her arms and forearms, touching more than only once her breasts. Before she knew it, he had the tube in his hand again and took out new sunscreen to apply it to the rest of Kristin's body as well. "While I'm at it..." he said and Kristin hissed and sucked it Air in. /Damn - /, she just thought and closed her eyes. She didn't want to make a fuss. He hadn't intentionally touched her improperly - which changed just that second. Without saying a word, he grabbed her breasts and creamed them. "Eh-?!", she just said and watched what her brother was doing. He wasn't rough, he was very sensitive, but she felt that he was also kneading her breasts a little. Her face turned crimson red and she didn't know what she wanted to say.

When her naked father stepped behind her and started putting lotion on her back, she didn't know what to say or think anymore. Two naked men with huge cocks touched her all over and spread the white cream. She closed her eyes and kind of enjoyed it. /If these men would'nt be blood related.../ Ralf, her father, got on his knees and began to cream her legs. Without thinking about it, she opened her legs slightly so he could work better. Ben was done with her breasts and torso and was rubbing up the last of it.

As her father rubbed her legs, he kept touching her pussylips and she bit her lower lip to stifle any sound. Ben had already turned away and was wearing his shorts, while Ralf now even creamed Kirstin's bottom more than thoroughly and ran his fingers along her rosette again and again. "So-" he then finished his work and got dressed as well. Kristin took deep breaths in and out, trying to regain her composure as she fumbled for her bikini with shaking hands.

What had just happened here. Had she enjoyed being touched by her brother and father so much? When she put on her bottoms, she also noticed that she was wet. Not a little but a lot. The fabric was immediately soaked. She shook her head slightly, grabbed her towel and went without further ado to the green area and looked for a shady spot where she spread out her towel and sat down on it. She didn't want to speak, she just wanted to float in her thoughts and think about the situation, which in hindsight had been far too brief. /What is wrong with you?! Why did you like it that your brother kneaded your breasts and your father touched your vagina and asshole?!/

She imagined it going further, her brother kneeling in front of her and burying his face between her legs while her father did the same to her arse. The fabric of her panties got wetter and wetter and she rubbed her legs together, biting her lower lip in excitement.

A darker shadow fell across her face and she blinked open her eyes. "Who are you thinking of right now?" Her father said to her and grinned at her. She didn't know what happened to her, but suddenly her brother was also at her side and she could clearly see that her father and Ben were a giant bulges in their pants. "And who are you thinking of?!", she replied snotty and sat up a bit. "About you and how you moaned when I creamed your breasts." Kristin didn't like that he was right. She didn't like it at all. "You didn't have to rub my breasts!"

Ralf thought for a moment, then he unlaced his shorts. "Instead of arguing, we could have some fun." She could only sit with her mouth open and watch her relatives undress. It was abundantly clear what they were getting at. "You can't be serious... " Her eyes took in the huge realted cocks. She tightened her legs nervously, but then made the mistake of moving them slightly. She blushed and thought about it. This was no joke and if she participated, she wasn't the only one doing something reprehensible. Her father and brother also had to answer for it. She shook her head briefly, then closed her eyes and knelt down as if she were a good slutty girl. With her mouth wide open, she waited for a cock she could blow.

One of the cocks was shoved in her mouth, a hand was placed on her head. Another hand - she assumed her brother's, grabbed her arm and guided her hand to his cock. She gently began jerking him off while her mouth was literally taken. Her father's cock slipped in and out of her mouth, smacking. Only the moans of her two male relatives drowned out the smacking sound. She knew how wrong it was, but she also knew how badly she craved those two huge cocks right now.

She greedily tilted her head back and tried to take as much of her father's cock in her mouth as she could. She would have asked him to cum down her throat, but she couldn't speak. Her brother moaned louder and louder too and she knew he would come soon if she didn't stop. However, she didn't think to stop. She wanted to hear her brother cum, although she would rather have his cum in her mouth.

Her father seemed to think similarly and pulled his penis out of her mouth. Panting and horny, she looked after his thing and wanted more of it, but even without speaking, she understood. Immediately she devoted herself to her brother, whose face was very red. Her lips gently nudged his prick, then Ben buried both hands in her hair and pushed himself inside her and roughly began to take her mouth. It was an exciting and wrong feeling - she knew that, but the excitement was far too great to stop now.

Loudly her brother jerked into her mouth and she massaged his balls to squeeze the last bit out of him. She had always had a certain fondness for semen, but this time it was special for her, after all it was her brother's semen. /Damn, that's a lot.../, she thought while trying to swallow it all. "You really are a pervert, Krissi...", Ben gasped before he sank onto the towel. "You seem to have liked it.", she replied in a playful voice.

"And? Do you want to swallow my cum too?" her father asked while he was jerking off himself. She frowned at him. "What's the alternative?" "I'll cum all over you, I'll take you in your wet cunt or I'll take you from behind. Your butt doesn't seem to have been averse when I touched you there.

She thought, panting. All options sounded tempting now that she had discarded her morals. She bit her lower lip and looked at her brother, who seemed curious too. First, however, she took off her bikini top so that her large breasts could get some air and sun and her brother's or father's hands could stray there. She got up and took off her bottoms, then looked at her brother. "Do you think you can still take your sister?" she asked and began to climb over her brother and push him to the ground. Immediately his penis became hard again and pressed against her stomach. She spread her legs, so her father had an unobstructed view of her privates and butt. She didn't care what was happening to her now. She wanted sex and she wanted to be messed up. If her father took her butt, she was okay with it, he took her cunt, she was okay with that too, he just had to come to terms with her brother.

Gasping, she realized that her father wanted to take her cunt. Without being careful, Ralf shoved his cock into her wet vagina and Kristin could do nothing but moan loudly and bury her brother in her breasts. For the time being he contented himself with kneading her breasts and sucking on her nipples, which made Kristin incredibly ecstatic. Her father's penis smacked in and out of her up to the tip. She moaned uncontrollably and was pushed forward with every push from her father.

She lost herself in her father's steady motion and savored it to the fullest, no matter how wrong it might be. Kristin only wanted one thing -- that he wouldn't stop. "You seem to like that!" her father quipped and thrust into her harder. It hurt her briefly and she felt his cock penetrating deep into her. Her face contorted, her feet and hands cramped, but her father didn't slow down, instead Kristin began to get used to it and buried her face in the crook of her brother's neck, gently squeezing in to stifle her excited cries.

Suddenly her father stopped and panted, she looked over her shoulder. Even her father, completely sweaty, looked at her and grinned. "I think there's another cock that needs service." It took Kristin a few moments to realize before she felt the other cock inside her -- Ben's cock. She looked down at her brother's face, the Her eyes closed and her mouth open, it felt incredibly good this time too, and Kristin slowly moved her hips, sitting up on top and holding the reins -- at least that's what she thought for a few incredibly arousing seconds. Then she felt the second penis.

She had briefly thought before that she would be perfectly fine if her father shoved his cock up her ass and that he would only have to come to terms with Ben. Apparently she was wrong. Because her father's penis also wanted to be inserted into her vagina. She didn't know what happened to her when the two cocks were pressed into her and stretched her vagina. Again she buried her contorted face in the crook of her brother's neck while brother and father slowly and in unison began to take her. It was too much -- too much for her body and too much for her mind. But she didn't want to stop or stop her family. Of course she knew how wrong it was, but she didn't want to back down now. Again and again the two pushed into her, again and again it tore Kristin inside and filled her incredibly in the same second.

Then the first penis squirted into her vagina. Pulsating, the warm liquid poured into her and she began to twitch and come as well. The feeling of two penises inside her was too much of a good thing and she sagged weakly onto Ben. But a tail was not finished, had not yet completed. That was her father's penis. After Ben's cock slipped limp out of Kristin, her father began to take her so hard that she began to slide over Ben and he had to hold her. She no longer had the strength to resist. She endured it and enjoyed it at the same time. She had never been fucked so hard and so ungraciously and she already knew that she would remember this day for a long time and wish her back. It was in the stars if she would be fulfilled again and if she would be taken again with father and brother.

Moaning loudly, Ralf also spilled into his daughter and pushed his penis into her as far as it would go. He held his cock inside her for a solid minute before pulling it out with a smack. With a slight push, Ralf promoted his daughter from Ben. Kristin just lay on her side, panting, while the sperm flowed out of her vagina and spread on the towel.

Want a sequel?