The Saunameister

Story Info
In a sauna Daddy accidentally discovers his daughter's kink.
4.7k words
4.58
69k
96

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2023
Created 10/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Let me start by explaining: I like it hot.

I'm not talking about a fondness for warm showers and heated car seats.

Heat turns me on. In a big way.

So finding myself backed up between my dad's open legs in a sauna was worse for me than it would be for most people and, I concede, it would be pretty damn awful for most people.

"Daddy..." I groaned, biting my lip as I turned to look him in the eye, "I'm sorry."

And that's how I orgasmed in front of my dad.



****

I discovered my kink after cheer practices in college. I'd come home, sore from a tough workout, and soak in a steaming bath to help with the aches.

Scorching, that's how I like it. I want to feel breathless and dizzy, like the whole world is reduced to the throb of my pulse roaring through head.

Or the throb in my clit.

Of course I masturbated in the bath. Who doesn't? But at some point, if the bath was really hot, I found I could get off just by narrowing my focus to that little nub of pleasure.

A no hands orgasm. Not a bad party trick. Pretty impressive in the right circumstances.

A damn liability in others.



****

It was during my year abroad, studying just outside Berlin, that I learned just how dangerous that kind of talent can be.

I'd always been close to my dad, but even more so since mom passed. I lived at home during college and we still had weekly film nights. So I was thrilled when he asked to visit me in Germany. I had a whole week planned out: we'd visit all the museums; drink at the bierkellers; go to a soccer match and eat some weiner.

But I had something special planned for his arrival. It's a long flight from San Diego. I knew Daddy would be tired. An afternoon in a German spa would be exactly what he needed.

****

"I swear, Daddy. I didn't know."

I honestly had no idea.

"The rules are there to be followed, no?"

I started taking a dislike to the chiselled saunameister almost immediately.

"We're American?" I explained hopefully.

"And I am a Sagittarius but the sign clearly says 'kein Kostum' so..." he let the sentence hang unfinished, shrugging impatiently.

"Glad to see the language lessons are paying off." Daddy quipped.

"I don't know why you're laughing," I retorted, "you're funding them."

"I guess that's an early retirement out the window."

My shoulders slumped.

"Would it really be so bad?" Daddy offered.

I looked at my dad. Was he suggesting what I thought he was suggesting?

"We get robes, right?"

"I suppose..."

"And it's a pretty big complex."

"We could use different rooms." I said, brightening up.

"When in Rome..."

****


I'm no prude.

Years of cheerleading have gifted me flat abs and toned legs. My 36C breasts defy the laws of physics and my butt has jiggle. I'm kinda hot.

Knowing it is one thing. Letting your dad see it is another.

Steeling myself, I wrapped my fluffy white robe around myself and stepped out of the women's changing room into the spa complex.

"This is fine," I reasoned, "just two grown adults sharing a spa day. Totally normal. Not weird at all."

It was quiet in the spa. A few people lounging on beds between sauna sessions or cooling off in the adjoining lake.

"Relax," I said to myself, "a little steam will take the edge off."

I stopped outside the steam room and glanced around. No sign of Dad anywhere.

With one swift movement I slid out of my robe and exposed my naked body to the brisk air. Conscious that my Dad could walk out of the men's changing room at any moment, I hung up my robe and opened the door, stepping into the billowing steam on the other side.



****



I was instantly hit by a wall of humidity. The steam was so thick that I couldn't see further than my outstretched hands.

I groped for the wall as I shuffled into the swirling steam. Feeling the smooth tiles against my hand, I turned and lowered myself onto a bench.

At least, that's what I intended.

"Ellie?"

I jumped up off my Dad's lap like I'd been electrocuted and slipped on the slick floor.

"Ouch!"

"Are you okay?!"

"Can I get a hand?"

I was totally unprepared for what I found when I reached blindly up from the floor. In his panic, Dad had stood up and stepped towards the sound of me tumbling over so instead of his outstretched hand, I grabbed hold of his cock.

Not that I realised that at the time.

My hand didn't fit round the appendage I'd seized. My first thought was that I must have misjudged and found his muscular forearm.

I attempted to pull myself up and all hell broke loose.

"Ellie!!"

Naturally, Daddy didn't enjoy 50kg of dead weight tugging on his cock. He fell forward, landing face to face on top of me.

"When in Rome?" I offered, meekly.

****

Sat safely apart and shrouded by steam, we considered our options.

"Let's chalk it up to experience and go for dinner," I suggested, "there's a place near here that does the most amazing white sausage."

"Don't you think you've had enough of that?"

"Daddy!" I swatted him playfully, but was glad he'd broken the ice.

"We're here now," Daddy replied, "we can be adult about this. How much worse can it get?"

"Are you sure?"

"It's not like I haven't seen you naked before."

"I've changed a little since you last bathed me, Daddy."

"You were less of handful then."

"You're a pretty big handful too."

It slipped out before I could stop myself. Idiot.

Tension hung in the air between us.

DONG!

Somewhere a bell was ringing.

"That must be the sauna," Daddy quickly changed subject, "let's try it. I've heard the Germans like it really hot."

"Fuck," I thought, as the situation I'd put myself in suddenly dawned on me, "this is about to get a lot worse."

****

ROUND 1

"The dry sauna will take place over three rounds. Only three rounds will there be. Between these rounds will be rest. You may choose to cool off in the lake or you may choose to stay in the sauna. The temperature will be high. How high? I cannot tell. If you need to rest you must step out at any time."

"Why does he get to wear something." I wondered, begrudgingly admiring the saunameisters shredded body.



The saunameister was stood beside a tray of hot coals wearing only thin shorts. He carried a bucket of water and a thin towel.

It was only me and Daddy in the pleasantly warm sauna. He was sat on the top bench, facing along it with his knees bent, staring fastidiously at between his legs.

I was sat below him, facing forward towards the saunameister with my legs closed and my arms folded across my chest.

Sure, he was hot but that didn't mean I was going to give him a free show.

"Shall we begin?"

The saunameister poured a large ladleful of water across the coals. Then another. And another.

Before the hiss had even died down I was hit by a wall of heat. Within seconds sweat was beading across my shoulders and running down my spine. The saunameister tossed another ladleful onto the coals and that's when I felt it. The throbbing between my legs.

Suddenly the saunameister unfurled his towel and whipped it above his head. With a great flourish, he bellowed hot air directly at me.

WHOOOOF!

The air took my breath away. My nostrils burned as I inhaled sharply and I was instantly covered in a sheen of sweat. My clit pulsed and I shivered.

WHOOOF!

The next blast of air was hotter still. I dropped my hands to my side and my head fell back against the bench behind me as I was overcome by the intensity of the heat. I opened my legs, glad that the sweat disguised the juices leaking from my rapidly engorging pussy.

WHOOOF!

I glared at the saunameister as my legs quivered, causing my breasts to jiggle and scatter drops of sweat across the bench. He stared back. Did he know what he was doing to me? Was I imagining the outline in his shorts?

WHOOOF!

I instinctively clamped my legs together, desperately squeezing them for some friction against my wanting clit, which already stood erect and obvious to the the saunameister's gaze. I bit my lip. I mustn't moan. Daddy mustn't know.

WHOOOF!

My hands roamed up my slick torso, cupped my sensitive breasts, squeezed them together as I pinched on my thick, protruding nipples. I cast my eyes back: Daddy was staring between his legs still. Thank god.

WHOOOF!

For a moment I was gone. All I knew was darkness and a rush of blood. Then I was back, impossible to mistake the erection barely disguised by the saunameister's shorts now. Fuck, it looked big.

WHOOOF!

My whole body trembled. I was on the edge. It had to stop but I was powerless. Any more and I'd be gone. I closed my eyes, waiting for the inevitable...

... but it never came.

I heard the sauna door closing and opened my eyes. Daddy and I were alone.

But the throbbing hadn't stopped. I twitched, clenching my legs, compelling myself not to let go but my mind was racing, imagining the saunameister pulling down his shorts, exposing his thick cock, rubbing it across my slippery tits, forcing me to lick my sweat off the tip before bending me over the wooden bench, sliding his dripping member up and down my thighs, making me beg for it inside my steaming pussy, my virgin arse, anywhere he wants, anywhere...

"Daaaaaddy!" I moaned, throwing my head back and locking eyes with him as the inevitable orgasm ripped through my body in great heaving shudders.

"I'm sorry."



****

"...and you thought a sauna with your Dad would be a good idea?"

The sauna had returned to a mild temperature. I sobbed gently on Daddy's shoulder as he held me.

"I didn't think it would be so...intense."

"It's okay. These things happen."

I looked into his eyes. Really, Dad?

"Okay, these things don't just happen but we can get past it..." Daddy hesitated, on the verge of something

"I'm a freak."

"It's not as unusual as you might think."

"Huh?"

Daddy paused for a moment.

"Your mother was the same."

"You mean...?"

"She got off on the heat. Honestly, it drove her wild."

"You're just saying that to make me feel better."

Daddy seemed to be wrestling with something internally.

"Remember how she loved a beach holiday?"

"She could spend all day just lying out in the heat."

"That's because she was edging herself with it. By the time the sun was overhead she'd be begging me to rip her swimsuit aside and...take her there in front of everyone. She would have done it."

"And did you?"

Daddy paused.

"Please, it makes me feel better to know I'm not alone. It makes me feel closer to her."

"No. I liked to make her wait. The longer I left her untouched the hornier she got. Eventually she'd be so desperate that she'd do whatever I told her."

"...what kind of things?" I asked, tentatively.

"Not the kind of things you discuss with your daughter."

"We've had a lot of first today, what's another one?"

"You have to understand that she...she wanted to be used. She was begging to be used."

"What kind of things, Daddy?" I urged.

"I'd invite strangers to our villa..."

"And?"

"She was aching to be touched. She couldn't control herself."

"Would she... suck them, Daddy?"

"Yes."

"How many?"

"Sometimes one. Sometime two. Sometimes more."

"Just sucking?"

"Mostly..."

"Daddy?" I looked up with my best puppy dog eyes. I had to know.

"There was one time in Barbados, it had been a hot day, like apple pie hot, fresh out the oven. I couldn't take it but your mom, your mom revelled in it. I watched her from the shade. She was trembling, Ellie, literally quivering. Can you imagine?"

"Uhuh."

I couldn't help it, Daddy's story was turning me on. I risked a quick glance between his legs and took a look at the thick appendage I'd accidentally grabbed earlier. He was far from hard but, fuck, he was impressive. It hung half way to his knees.

"There were two guys, locals, working on a boat a little ways down the beach. Young guys. Muscular. I knew she'd be putty in my hands when we turned in and I wanted to give her something special. Something to test her limits."

"Did you bring them back with you?"

Daddy nodded.

"I didn't mean for it to go as far as it did."

I put a reassuring hand on his strong thigh. My little finger rested on the inward curve of his groin only inches from his cock.

"Please, Daddy."

"She was on her knees, stroking both men, rubbing her face against them, licking them. They weren't small guys, Ellie, but she was trying to suck them both at once. She was losing control."

I squeezed his thigh.

"Keep going."

"I told one of them to lie on the bed...our bed...your mom crawled up after him and took him back in her mouth...she wanted to take him all the way... I can still hear the noises..."

Something brushed against my finger. I looked down and had to stifle a gasp. I thought it was big before but this was something else. Daddy's semi throbbed again.

"Her thighs were slick. 'Clean her up' I told the other guy, 'but don't let her cum.' I held her hair back as she worked the cock deeper into her throat, begging me to let her have some relief each time she came up for air."

"Did you, Daddy? Did you let her orgasm?"

I ran my hand up and down his thigh. His cock was standing upright, swaying as it throbbed and twitched.

"She'd never had another man."

"You were her first?"

"And only... until that night. I told her to mount him. She was torn...but I insisted...demanded...mount him. Straddling him, she held his cock against her entrance and turned to me...I held her gaze as she lowered herself to the hilt."

I felt soft, downy hair on the back of my hand. Looking down, I realised I'd let my hand roam deeper between Daddy's thighs and it was resting against his heavy balls.

"Elouise..."

"Sorry..." I whispered, moving my hand back to his thigh.

It had broken the magic though. Daddy suddenly became aware of his throbbing erection.

"Fuck, Ellie, I'm sorry."

"Daddy, you saw me orgasm. It's fine. It's natural. Don't stop."

"But..."

"Close your eyes. Pretend I'm not here. What happened next?"

"The other guy... he held her from behind as she rode his friend...kissing her neck...squeezing her breasts... 'slowly' I told her...I wasn't ready for her to finish...I knew she had more in her...she wanted to be pushed, Ellie. She wanted me to test her boundaries."

"What did you do, Daddy?"

"We'd never done it before," Daddy opened his eyes and together we looked at the colossal piece of flesh standing between his legs, "we tried...it wouldn't... fit."

"You mean..."

"I could see the guy behind her wanted more...his cock was still slick with your mom's saliva...he was stroking it...staring at your mom's...I held her by the throat, forcing her to stop...she was quivering, just like you were, Ellie... God, you remind me of her sometimes...She was so close...I felt her tense as he pressed it against her..."

"Arsehole? Did you let him take her arse, Daddy?"

Daddy paused.

"I honestly didn't know if she would manage it. She'd never had one...back there before. Let alone two at once."

"Did she take him?"

Daddy nodded.

"I held her face to mine as he entered her. It was a struggle, I could see it in her eyes, but she wanted it. She needed it. The moment he slipped inside she started cumming and she didn't stop... she orgasmed the entire time. When he bottomed out she was still going. Minutes, Ellie, it went on for minutes, until after they'd both finished."

"You let them cum inside her?!"

"She wanted it, Ellie. She was begging for it."

I felt his balls against my hand again. Daddy kept his eyes closed, lost in the memories or choosing to ignore - I couldn't tell. I raised my hand higher between his thighs, my finger tips dipping onto his hairless gooch as my wrist touched the base of his wide shaft.

"And you, Daddy? Did you cum too?"

I squeezed and his cock twitched then fell sideways. Resting against the back of my hand, I could see that it was as thick as my forearm.

"I was so close already..."

"Where?"

I twisted my hand and cupped his hot shaft.

"...she was on her knees...they'd used her well...I could see the mess they'd left inside her...she was..."

"Gaping?"

Daddy nodded. I closed my hand around his cock and gently stroked the base of the shaft.

"Tell me where, Daddy?"

"I held my tip to her arsehole...and..."

DONG!

Both of our eyes flashed to the sauna door where we could hear voices approaching.

"Komm schon, Hans. Es ist Zeit, ins Schwitzen zu kommen!"

I like to think I'm good in a crisis. It takes a lot to phase me. Seconds away from being caught with a handful of my Dad's humungous hard-on, I had to reevaluate that self-assessment.

"Sit back where you were, quickly!"

Daddy scooted back onto the top bench and turned away from the door but his cock bobbed between his legs like a beacon.

"Ellie!"

Acting on instinct, I grabbed his cock and held it back as I slid between my Daddy's legs. Leaning back, I rested my back against his chest and my head on his shoulder. His cock throbbed between us, leaving a slimy trail of pre-cum on my back.

****

ROUND 2

Steam hissed off the scorching stones as the saunameister doused them. I gripped Daddy's knees tightly.

I knew I was in trouble; the air was already much hotter on the higher bench. I glanced anxiously around the packed sauna as my clit throbbed gently.

"Just relax," he whispered in my ear as he rested his hands on mine, "try to breath."

WHOOOF!

I sank back onto Daddy's chest. Our skin was greasy with sweat already and his cock slid easily across my back as it pulsed with blood. Daddy's cock. Daddy's huge, dripping cock. Fuck.

WHOOF!

The blast of baked air sent a shiver down my spine, causing me to grind against the thick tube of flesh between us. I heard Daddy stifle a groan.

"Careful, Ellie." He whispered, as he pulsed against me.

WHOOOF!

Pulsing, like it pulsed when he pressed it against my mother's used, gaping arsehole. Did she open for him? Did she take it inside? My puckered hole clenched as a trickle of sweat ran across it. I had to know. Did she ever take him there? Could I?

WHOOOF!

My hands slipped from Daddy's knees onto his thighs as I wondered what the huge cock behind me would feel like as it stretched me open.

"Daddddy..." I quivered.

WHOOOF!

Subtly, I let one hand fall between my drenched legs, jolting as my fingers brushed my desperate clit before coming to rest against my arsehole. Cupping my engorged pussy, I applied a gentle pressure to my virgin hole. So bad. So very, very bad.

"Please, Daddy..."

WHOOOF!

Darkness. My entire being was the throb and pulse between my legs. A distant part of my mind realised that my middle finger was buried to the second knuckle inside my clenching arsehole. It was too much. I was going to...

"Not yet, Ellie..."

WHOOOF!

I was on the precipice. Moments away from another earth-shaking orgasm, I clung on to Daddy's words...

"Not yet..."

I clenched my eyes tightly shut, focusing on my shallow breathing and repeating my Daddy's mantra.

"Not yet, Ellie...Not yet, Ellie...Not yet -"



****

"Ellie?" My dad's concerned voice broke my focus and I returned to the room.

We were alone again. It was over. Our bodies were drenched in sweat and I trembled against my daddy's broad chest as I reluctantly slid my finger out of my arse. Falling forward onto my hands and knees, I looked lustily over my shoulder. I was too far gone, I wanted, no, needed, release.

"Now, Daddy?"

****

For a moment he absorbed my body, exposed to him like never before. I could see the effort it took to drag his eyes from my dripping pussy.

"Baby, we can't."

"Daddy, we don't have long."

12