Swimsuit Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Others were diving in around me too. Whereas before I had ignored them, now I looked back. It was mostly the men who were closest to me, and I was letting my legs go wide as I propelled myself backwards and down, feeling unrestrained.

With my slow, exaggerated movements they were seeing not only a clear view of my lips, opening and closing, but undoubtedly the pink of my inner vulva poking in and out from my hair. My body was screaming from the freedom, the impossibility.

Glowing, I walked towards the changing rooms, carrying my swimsuit. I could hear the rest of the team following. There was a slight stumble in my confident pace as I spotted a fully clothed young man who worked at the pool. He was coming the opposite way down the corridor.

Confined by the narrowness and low ceiling of the corridor, it was a very different atmosphere to the pool. The guy was utterly shocked, and I was dreading our close pass. But the giggling from the girls behind me actually helped. I grinned involuntarily, and he smiled too, letting his eyes dart over my wet tits and bush.

I was first in the shower. My nipples, probably for the first time in the last hour, had finally relaxed. The girls were teasing me, but congratulating me too, and soon we were all laughing. It was amazing to be with these women and not feel remotely self-conscious.

I was in such a high, that when several of the women grabbed my arms as I was stepping out of the shower room, I started laughing as if I were being tickled. They were in hysterics too, pushing me to the exit.

I had been half expecting this, remembering what the coach had said about me being the captain one day. Even if I had won their respect, a few needed to embarrass me one final time, just to remind me I was still the new girl, no matter my confidence or talents.

Only when I realised that they were genuinely taking me to the guys' changing room did I start to scream protests through my frenzied laughter. I caught a glimpse of a toned nude body on my right, as the struggling caused a towel to fall.

I was being lifted off the floor. Another girl had lost her towel but was ignoring it too. They were carrying me feet first towards the door when it sprung open, the guys obviously curious about the noise.

Inside the room, I was immediately hauled up to head height. I was shouting and howling along with the rest of them. I wriggled as the women pulled my arms and legs wide. In the commotion, I had the strange feeling of celebration.

I noticed the women who had lost their towels and were carrying me, not covering themselves. The men in towels or naked, cheering for me. I was being lifted up as the winner.

I was assured afterwards that all the footage the guys had recorded on their phones had been deleted. But obviously, I had my doubts. At least the next week I was given a swimsuit that fit.


12