Swing Sex Club - Young Stud & Foxy Lady

Story Info
There is that young stud looking for a horny lady.
2.2k words
4.47
15.2k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers

There is that young guy again in the swing club. I see him occasionally. He's a tall, well-built, handsome guy in his late twenties that comes to the sex club to troll the horny wives. It's fascinating watching him come into the playroom and gaze around at the couples on the sofa and beds groping and kissing. He has the look of a hunter and that is exactly what he is. He stands casually near the entrance with a beer in his hand and a knowing confident look, surveying the herd. I don't know how he does it but whenever he spots his prey, they are always soon sucking his cock and he's mounting them for a vigorous fuck. Does he see a spark of willing, hungry lust in their eyes as his gaze meets their's? Or is it a ripe, woman's subtle display of submissiveness and need to service his erotic desires?

Wow, that's a surprise, he's approaching that executive, expensively dressed couple on a sofa off in the corner. I've never seen them before, and I see the beautiful wife is wearing a designer Covid mask. I've seen that newcomers fearing being recognized, keep their features hidden. She is wearing a tight-fitting designer dress with a good deal of cleavage. Her legs are crossed protectively. My guess is she is a foxy-forty. The husband is in a Tweed, sports jacket, golf T-shirt and slacks, a power executive for sure. Ah, she has a panicky look in her eyes as the hunk sits down beside her. That seals it, she is new to the lifestyle. An experienced woman would have smiled up at the sexy hunk as he sat down.

I turn to my wife, Jill. "Hey, sweetheart, take a look over in the corner. That hunk you fucked last month is taking aim at that classy lady. This is going to be fun." She gives me a big wink and we watch things unfold.

The three, including the husband, are talking now. The husband is looking on warily as his wife seems to be relaxing as she talks to the young man. Okay, she has uncrossed her legs. My god, the guy is going to do it again. He is going to fuck that classy lady. I can't take my eyes off the show.

Hmm, she has turned to the guy and put her elbow on the back of the sofa. Her back is to her husband. That is a big signal. There, the husband is up and is walking away. He's going out the door and downstairs. He likely said he was going to get a drink or take a piss. The lady is showing keen interest in the much younger man and is nodding her head yes while moving close to him. Holy fuck, he took her manicured hand and put it on his junk. He doesn't waste time. But I guess we all know why we are here. From seeing him in action before, he has a very impressive cock.

He leans towards the lady and takes a big handful of her breast over her dress. Her mouth opens in reaction and if I wasn't halfway across the room, I'm sure I would be hearing a big sigh of pleasure. She is unbuttoning his shirt and putting her hand on his chest inside. She is not a shrinking violet. His free hand goes down behind her back to her ass, and I can see she is loving his groping. Now, he's reaching down from her breast to the hem of her dress. She looks around the room guiltily as his hand travels up her legs to her what must be a very aroused pussy. Her beautiful eyes close when he reaches his mark. She spreads her knees like a harlot and I can see her black nylons that go up to her snow-white naked thighs. What a horny sight, his hand on her panty-covered crotch and her legs spayed out like a whore. I can almost smell her pussy juices from here.

Hey, that's her husband at the door. I turn to my wife and say, "Jill, see that guy at the door, do me a favor and you have some fun too. Go and chat the husband up and play with him on that sofa near his wife. I'm pretty sure they are new to swapping and the husband might want to watch his wife get laid. Just like I like watching you have your pleasure, sweetie."

She smiles and says, "Sounds like a plan." What a woman. I am so blessed. No man can turn down my horny wife and sure enough they are soon playing with the husband having a good seat to watch his wife mating with the stud.

I knew it. My guy is stripping down to the buff even before his woman takes off her shoes. It's his style. He gets them to suck his cock fully-clothed before he mounts them. She is in a bit of shock as she sits there with her skirt back modestly down with him standing up getting nude. He sits back down and he is saying something to her. I know from when I once sat near him when he was making out with Jill, that he is telling the classy lady to suck his cock but promises he won't cum before giving her the orgasm of her life.

Holy fuck, I must sit closer. This is too erotic. I'll sit on the sofa behind her husband who has his back to me. We are both looking at his sexy wife on her knees, pushing the bottom of her Covid mask up to reveal red lipstick covered lips and reaching them to the stud's flaccid penis. My wife has the husband's zipper down and erect dick out, stoking it slowly. Fuck, what a hot sight. This classy lady, it drop-dead gorgeous and fully dressed in a designer dress kneeling between the legs of this naked young Adonis and she's sucking the head of his limp cock into her mouth. My dick is getting hard just watching.

The stud looks down at her with a bored look as she licks along his soft, wrinkled shaft in an effort to make it hard. He spreads his legs, and his balls hang down. He says in a deep voice, "Hold my balls while you suck my cock." She instantly cups his ball-sack and I can see his dick thicken as she licks her tongue around the head. You know, even with the Covid mask, she looks a bit familiar.

In all my years in the life-style, I've never jacked off in a club. But this is too much. I unzip, take out my Johnson and caress the stiff shaft. I'll fuck Jill after she does the hubby. The young guy is a real exhibitionist, and he loves an audience. He pulls back her perfect, blonde hairdo to show us her gobbling his cock deeply to the back of her throat. Sweet, he's grabbing some of the golden hair at the top of her head and bobbing her head up and down to fuck her mouth. Damn, his cock is so thick now, her red lips are stretched in a big O. Jill told me it filled her pussy like none other.

He is leaning forward and sliding his hands inside her bra. The lady gives a big sigh of surprise. Wow, he's pulled her bare tits out above the top of her dress and he's massaging them and tweaking her nipples as they hang down lewdly. Fuck, he broke out in a big shit-ass grin and is sitting back coolly with his hands behind his head and arms spread wide. What a conceited, incredible fucker. Great to be him. The lady is licking his dick from base to tip hungrily, holding his sack as instructed.

He's leaning forward again. What's up. Okay, he's reaching over her ass to the hem of her dress and is pulling it up. Her black thong panties and ivory, white buttocks come into view. She has a nice tight butt, likely from many yoga sessions. He's grabbing a big handful of ass and massaging it deeply. She has stopped sucking and has her eyes closed enjoying his groping. He grabs the other cheek just as hard. There is a red handprint on the first cheek. Oh fuck, he just grunted deeply. I know that grunt. He did that before mounting my wife. He's pushing her thong down her thighs and I can see her engorged, pink pussy lips below the crack of her ass. His forearm is over her butt, his wrist in her crack and his fingers, shiny from her love juices, are probing her pussy. There is another grunt from him like an animal in lust.

His eyes glaze over like he is in another world as he rises from the sofa with his hand in the small of the lady's back. He pushes her forward, so her chest is on the seat and he kneels behind her. The young man has a blank serious look on his face as he pushes her panties down and she lifts a knee to help their removal. The faraway look in his eyes reminds me of a stallion covering a mare at a farm in Kentucky I saw last year. He moves forward slowly notches his dangerously long and thick cock at the top of her crack and then grabs the shaft and runs the engorged head up and down her slit. The lady moans in lusty anticipation of being mounted by her stud.

The large head lodges at the vagina opening and with no hesitation he rams it home to the hilt. My eyes are glued to his cock and her pussy. I hear her girlish, trembling sighs and see her long blonde hair being whipped as she is penetrated. The lady screams and all eyes in the club turn to this corner. The stud fucks strong and hard with animal grunts as the lady whimpers with every thrust. I must take my hand of my stiff dick. I don't want to cum in my hand to this super erotic sight.

Wow, she just exploded in a big orgasm moaning and begging for more cock. I love it. Okay, he's unzipping the back of her dress and backing out of her pussy.

He says, "Take off the dress and get on your back." In a blink, she obeys, with the bra, dress and panties dropped into a heap. He is on his knees with his big erection standing up proudly as she sits on the edge of the sofa, lays back and spreads her legs exposing her shaved pussy lips spread wide like a like a hussy. I see that blank look in his eyes again and that same animal grunt as he slowly shifts forward, notches the head of his cock in her vagina and plunges balls-deep in her pussy. The strong muscles of his ass flex with every slow, deep thrust. His back muscles are ripped like an athlete and his fucking of this beautiful lady is so perfectly natural and the height of sexuality. She is panting in heat and rips off the mask for more air. Holy shit, it's the lady that does the local nightly TV news. What a horny woman.

Suddenly I hear the man in front of me have an orgasm, shooting his cum into my wife's mouth. The bastard got off on watching his wife get fucked. I signal for her to shift over to suck my cock. My perfect wife smiles and comes over. I feel her hot mouth wrap around my erection. The world suddenly is so much better.

Back to the action, the lady's feet, still in designer silver high heels are reaching for the ceiling and swaying with every solid thrust from her lover. The muscles of her ass ripple with every manly thrust. She is moaning, enjoying one very long, very powerful orgasm. There is a crowd gathering to see this epic fuck show. Wow, the stud is picking up speed and grunting like an animal. He lets out a big gasp and thrusts in as deeply into the lady's center as possible and groans with a red face as he fills her with his seed.

My head explodes as an orgasm surges through me too. My god, that was the fastest orgasm I've had since Betty, my first love, in the back seat of my dad's car after the high school prom thirty years ago. Dammit, I wanted to fuck my wife, not cum in her mouth but I couldn't stop. Oh well, I'll just munch on her pussy until she has the big O. She likes that.

The guy is standing and casually getting dressed. His mission has been accomplished and he goes back into the world. The lady is frantically putting on her mask as onlookers whisper to each other, obviously recognizing the local TV personality. The husband zips up and goes to help her get dressed. I have to stop myself from applauding the great show. They whisper to each other as she gets decent and then leave without looking into people's eyes. I hope they return some day. I'd love to get some of that. Maybe I'd have an in since the husband played with Jill. After all, it's called swapping for a reason.

KissedMany
KissedMany
1,783 Followers