Swinger's Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen sucked me off, while Drita fisted her pussy. Love ass fucked Drita with a huge strap on, while I ass fucked her and Karen pissed all over Drita's gorgeous, smiling face. I got a shemale friend to mouth fuck Drita while I fucked her in the ass and Karen electro shocked Drita's clit... and Love fisted her ass.

We all formed a circle around Drita and came all over her... then pissed all over her, covering every inch of that tight, perfectly toned body. The shemale sucked me off, then took my piss in her ass, then squatted over Drita's face, teabagging her, as Drita sucked my piss out of her ass. It was a cool ass video shoot. Spence filmed it. Drita sucked him off... but only after Spence sucked off the shemale. Fun times at the club.

My close friends Jennifer Aniston and Courtney Cox are members of the club. They love to get pampered by young studs, then get gangbanged by them. I film them every time... for my private collection. We fuck while we watch the fun.

Mom is also a member. She drops by every day or two, fucking any random cock that's hard enough for her. Mom loves swinging with total strangers.

The club caters to celebrities and rich clientele, but if you can afford to get in, you're welcome. Bring your wet pussy or hard cock and fuck your brains out... in any way you dream up. Pure, freaky pleasure is the name of the game at Swinger's Paradise. The more... and freakier... the better.

I got home around 3 am, after taking Drita and the girls to the airport. I went upstairs to get some sleep and found Kylie in my bed waiting for me. Kim was on her knees, sucking Spence and Jeeves' cocks. She waved at me and watched as I fucked Kylie into a pure sexually orgasmic coma. I fucked her for three hours, cumming in all her holes, watching Kim drink Spence and Jeeves' cum... twice. I fucking love her more and more every day.

Kim got double anal... squirting all over the floor, as Spence and Jeeves pounded her ass... watching me impregnate another of her sisters. I did indeed get Khloe and Kylie pregnant. I also married them both.

Kim's mom Kris is already pregnant by me. Kim is next. She's been on the pill, but I told her to stop. She fucking loves the idea. Kim also makes sure I'm satisfied sexually in every way possible... so do her sisters. Every freaky, perverted, depraved desire I have, they fulfill.

It's my life. My twisted, freaky, hedonist life of swinging and pleasure seeking. It's truly a... Swinger's Paradise.

12