Swingin' in the Breeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joining them on the bed, Lucia and I resumed our passionate kisses. She shifted her body so as I sat on the edge of the bed, she straddled my waist. As our tongues intertwined, my hands dropped to cup her ass, squeezing and kneading it as if I was a sculptor using clay. Lucia was enjoying my wandering hands because as I felt her ass, she moaned as we kissed. Glancing over to my side, I saw Jess kissing Matt again. He reached behind her dress and slowly pulled down the zipper that descended her back. As Jess stopped kissing Matt for a moment, she stood up, allowing her dress to fall to the floor. Matt took in the wondrous sight of Jess standing before him in her sexy black lingerie for just a moment before Jess leaned down and resumed kissing him.

Seeing that things were heating up, Lucia decided that she was wearing too much clothing. As her dress fell to the floor, it seemed as if Lucia became even more beautiful. "You like?", she asked as she twirled around giving me a great view of her entire body. She wore a white bra and matching thong. I made a mental note on how different Jess and Lucia were. Jess' white skin did a great job complementing her auburn hair and hazel eyes. Her small perky tits fit her body type perfectly. Being rather tall, Jess' smooth thighs went on for ages as they melded into her calves. On the other hand, Lucia was much shorter than Jess. Her brown skin and dark hair gave her an exotic quality, which was only heightened by her large, luscious breasts. The fact that Jess wore black lingerie and Lucia wore white lingerie made them seem like the Yin/Yang of female perfection.

Nodding my head to Lucia's question, I decided that it was time to free my cock. Quickly taking off my clothes, I was naked in under five seconds, my dick poking out straight. With a smile on her lips, Lucia's eyes fell to my cock knowing that soon it would be buried deep inside her pussy. Embracing her, my hands now wandered over her exposed skin. Her body emanated so much heat, and as my hands grabbed her ass, I could feel goosebumps on her soft, delicate skin.

As Lucia sat on the bed and spread her legs, I knew exactly what she wanted. Looking over at Jess to see if she was OK with me going down on Lucia, I quickly realized that she would be fine with it. Having been so focused on Lucia, I hadn't noticed Matt get naked. Not only was he completely nude, but Jess was kneeling down in front of Matt, sucking his cock! With her lips wrapped around the head of his cock, her hand was gripping his shaft. Jess was really going at it, as copious amounts of her saliva coated his manhood and dribbled down to his balls.

Looking up at me with her legs spread wide, Lucia said, "Lick me, Ben." With my wife sucking Matt's cock just a few feet from me, I dove between Lucia's legs. The aroma of her pussy was so intoxicating and judging from the wet patch on her panties, she was very aroused. Teasing her a bit, I kissed and licked her inner thighs. Squirming under me, I could tell that Lucia was putty in my hands. While she enjoyed my teasing, it was clear that Lucia wanted me to pay attention to her pussy because she opened her legs even wider, giving me full access to her. Kissing her cunt through her panties, I was amazed at the warmth radiating from between her legs. After a few kisses, I desperately needed to lick her womanhood, so reaching up to her waist, I pulled down her panties and was greeted by a wonderful present. She had trimmed her black pubic hair in the shape of a heart!

"I hope you like my landscaping. I wanted to look good for you", Lucia said in a sexy voice.

"This is so fucking great! Here, let me repay you for your efforts." I then licked along the length of her vertical smile. Lucia gasped as my tongue slithered along her wet pussy. My goodness, she tasted so sweet! While I had gone down on Jess many times, and I loved her taste, Lucia tasted a little different, but just as good. After all, variety was the spice of life! When my tongue focused on her clit, Lucia grabbed my hair and tried to help guide my movements. She knew exactly what she wanted, and I quickly figured out that her clit was extremely sensitive. After a few minutes of flicking her clit with my tongue, she yelled, "Yes, I cumming!", as her juices slathered across my face, her hands gripping my head in such a way so that I could not move away from her until she finished with her orgasm.

Crawling up to Lucia, we kissed, and laid down next to each other for a little while, watching Jess and Matt. Jess was still sucking his cock, taking as much of him into her throat as possible. A few years ago, we had experimented with deepthroating, and while it took her awhile to become comfortable with it, she now excelled at providing this type of pleasure. From the look on Matt's face, he was enjoying all the practicing she had done on me.

Feeling my cock, Lucia decided that she wanted to taste me. Kneeling down in front of me just like how Jess was in front of Matt, she licked my cock head. Maintaining eye contact, she slipped her lips over the tip of my dick and slowly sank her head down on my cock. As more and more of my cock disappeared into her mouth, I groaned in delight. It seemed as if Lucia enjoyed sucking my cock just as much as I liked having it sucked. Each time her head bobbed up closer to the tip of my cock, her tongue circled around the base of my dickhead.

Jess and Matt had changed things up as well. Jess was now completely naked while Matt's face was plastered between her legs. Jess' head was tilted back and her eyes were closed, lost in the building pleasure that was rippling through her body. Wanting to be helpful, I said to Matt, "She likes to be fingered when you eat her out." Giving me a thumbs up for the message, his hand disappeared between his legs, which immediately caused Jess to jump as his fingers probed her pussy.

Having done my good deed, I focused again on Lucia. She was so fucking seductive because no matter what she was doing on my cock, she maintained eye contact. It's like she got off on watching the expressions on my face as she sucked me. Occasionally taking a break from sucking, she would lick down the length of my shaft, stopping at my balls. After taking my balls in her mouth, she would lick all the way back up my cock, and once she reached the tip, she would swallow me again. When I started to feel the signs of impending ejaculation, I put my hands on her shoulders as a signal for her to slow down. Getting the message, Lucia stopped sucking and just kissed my cock, maintaining my arousal, but not forcing me over the edge.

After letting me calm down for a minute or two, Lucia said, "Are you ready?" I didn't have to ask what she meant. Reaching over to the nightstand, I took a condom wrapper and looked over at Jess. She was now watching everything that was going on with me and Lucia, despite feeling overwhelmed from the pleasure that Matt was giving her with his tongue.

Locking eyes with me, Jess said, "Fuck her." That was all the encouragement I needed! Unwrapping the condom, I slid it over my dick. It felt a little weird because I had not worn a condom since the early days of dating Jess. Lucia straddled my waist and lining up my cock with her pussy, she eased herself down, enveloping me in her soft, warm passage. I couldn't believe that I was fucking another woman in front of Jess. Slowly lifting herself up on my cock, Lucia reached behind her and unclasped her bra, exposing her tits. Her nipples were fully erect being around half an inch long. It was so fucking arousing seeing her full tits bounce up and down as she rode my cock.

Feeling the warmness of her pussy through the condom, I knew that she was soaking wet. While wearing condoms is sometimes a drag, at least it reduces sensation so I figured that I would be able to last longer than normal. As she rode my cock, Lucia said, "Fuck yes, Ben. Fuck my pussy. Fuck me in front of your wife."

Looking over at Jess, I noticed that she was now getting on her hands and knees and presenting herself to Matt. I should have figured that she would go to doggie style when it came to sex since she always had the best orgasms in that position. Sliding his cock into her, Jess squealed in delight as Matt penetrated my wife.

As both couples fucked on the same bed, it seemed as if we were all concentrating on the current moment. Nobody was speaking and the only sounds were moans, groans, and skin slapping on skin. The room was thick with the aroma of Jess' and Lucia's pussies. The fucking must have gone on for about ten minutes, the four of us enjoying the partner we were currently fucking, and getting off on the sounds of pleasure coming from our spouses.

I could only take this stimulation for so long. My eyes were darting between Lucia bouncing on my cock, and Jess being fucked by Matt. Sensing that my orgasm was near, Lucia dropped her hand to her clit and rubbed furiously. This clit rubbing was enough to send her over the edge and she screamed in pleasure as she came. As she orgasmed, Lucia's pussy muscles clenched around my cock, causing me to lose control.

"Oh, Lucia, I cumming!" I announced as my cock jerked and I filled my condom with what seemed like a gallon of jizz. I kept cumming and cumming as my orgasm tore through me. Throughout it all, Lucia continued to ride me with a look of lust plastered all over her face. Finally, my spent cock slipped from her pussy. Taking a moment to discard the condom, I joined Lucia on the bed as we watched Jess and Matt finish up. I could tell that Matt was approaching his orgasm because he was picking up the pace of his pounding into Jess. As he fucked her, Jess was looking at me, moaning with each thrust. I loved how her tits jiggled as Matt penetrated her. I had fucked Jess many times doggy style, but I had never had this view of the action.

Soon, Jess closed her eyes and bellowed a sound of pure ecstasy as she came all over Matt's cock. Feeling her orgasm, Matt grunted and slowed down his thrusts, the obvious sign that he was cumming. I could honestly say that I felt no jealously seeing Jess fuck another man. It was arousing, exciting, and amazing. Maybe Jess and I were meant to be swingers.

Withdrawing his cock and throwing out the condom, Jess turned around and kissed Matt one more time. She then scooted over towards me and kissed me. "Did you have fun?", she asked.

"Absolutely", I said with a smile.

"Your husband has such a nice cock. It hit me in all the right places", said Lucia.

"Thanks, your husband's cock is pretty good too."

Taking the compliments, Matt and I gave each other a high five as our wives giggled at us. As we rested on the bed, we all continued our conversation that we started before having sex. Our conversation flowed so naturally. It was like we had gotten together with old friends for a cup of coffee after work. The only difference was that we were all naked in bed, having just fucked each other

Eventually, we started to say how hungry we were. Everything had gone so quickly that we all realized that we hadn't had dinner yet. Hopping out of bed Matt said, "I'll run down to the restaurant in the lobby and grab us some food. It's the least Lucia and I can do since you guys provided us with the room." Looking over the menu, we all gave Matt our orders. As he headed for the door, he turned, and giving Lucia a wink said, "Don't have too much fun without me."

When he was gone, I was now alone with two beauties, Jess snuggling up on my right, and Lucia snuggling up on my left. I absolutely loved the feeling of their warm bodies pressed up against me.

Jess and Lucia were having a conversation as I just laid there between them, not able to wipe the smile from my face. At one point, their conversation turned to lesbian experiences. Lucia told us all about the first time a woman went down on her. It was when they first started swinging and she laughed when she said Matt almost came from just watching her with another woman.

"What about you, Jess? What was your first time like?"

"Actually, the furthest I've ever gone with another woman is with you."

Lucia had a shocked expression on her face. "Are you kidding me? You kissed me like you were a pro. Here, let me show you how fun a true lesbian experience can be." She then leaned over me and kissed Jess once more. As they made out on top of me my cock sprang to life. They were really going at it, with Jess attacking Lucia with her tongue. I reached down and caressed each of their asses as they made out. It was so amazing being in the middle of a Jess and Lucia sandwich.

Eventually, Lucia got up and crawled between Jess' legs. "Let me show you what my tongue can really do." Jess was about to be eaten by another woman! Gripping my hand, she gave me a tight squeeze as she felt Lucia's tongue lick her clit. With a heaving chest, Jess groaned in delight as her pussy was expertly licked by Lucia. I couldn't help but noticed that Jess' nipples were hard, so as Lucia ate her cunt, I licked and nibbled her tits. Jess was loving the attention we were giving her.

"Yes! Fuck! Lick me. I fucking love this. Oh, god!", escaped Jess' lips as Lucia's tongue worked wonders on her pussy. As her pleasure grew, Jess had trouble keeping still. Her hips were swaying as Lucia licked her. There was not an inch of Jess' cunt that Lucia missed. Soon, Jess' moans got louder and I knew that she was on the verge of orgasm. "Uh huh. Yes! Lucia, I'm cumming!", Jess shouted as her legs tightened around Lucia, pinning her in place. As Jess started to cum, Lucia's tongue rapidly flicked across Jess' clit, making her orgasm so much more intense. The pleasure was so great that Jess was lifting her ass off the bed and swaying her hips. Lucia was such a good pussy licker that she didn't miss a beat and lifted her face up to maintain contact with Jess' pussy throughout the orgasm.

When her orgasm passed, Jess' whole body came to rest on the bed once more. "Thank you, Lucia. That was wonderful!" As Lucia came out from between Jess' legs, her chin was shinny with Jess' pussy juices. Noticing this, Jess said, "Come here. I want to taste myself." They then kissed, with Jess trying to slurp up all the remnants of her orgasm that she has deposited in Lucia's face.

When their kiss was over, the two women swapped positions in an instant, Jess was now between Lucia's legs. "I want to return the favor, baby. Hopefully my pussy licking skills are half as good as yours." With that, Jess went to work. I needed to get a better view of my wife eating out Lucia's cunt, so I sat up and got as close as possible to Jess to observe this erotic sight.

I saw that Jess started by licking along the length of Lucia's lips. Slowly at first, it seemed as if she wanted to tease Lucia before fully diving in. Glancing up at Lucia, I saw that she was pinching her nipples as she watched Jess go down on her. Sensing her gaze, Jess looked up at Lucia and when their eyes met, Lucia gave her an encouraging smile. "Yes, that feels great. Keep it up!"

At this point, Jess was confident in her abilities as her tongue grew more insistent. When I saw Jess stick the tip of her tongue as far as she could into Lucia's hole, I almost lost it and came right there. Prior to tonight, my wife had never even kissed a woman, and now she was jamming her tongue deep into Lucia's pussy!

After spending some time fucking Lucia with her tongue, Jess shifted her attention to Lucia's clit. As her tongue slid across her clit, Lucia jumped in response to the pleasure she was feeling. Running her hands through Jess' hair, it was clear to us all that Jess had found Lucia's sweet spot. Determined to make her cum, Jess' tongue remained on Lucia's clit, alternating between soft flicks and hard licks. It didn't take long before Lucia's moans were filling the room as she came all over Jess' face. In fact, she was being so loud, I'm sure that people in the next room would be able to hear her through the walls.

When it was over, Jess emerged from between Lucia's legs with a look of triumph all over her face. Well, a look of triumph and a good amount of pussy juice. As the women embraced, their sloppy, wet kisses added to the over all erotic scene in front me.

Noticing my cock, Lucia said to Jess, "Oh, look at Ben. We've been ignoring him. If it's alright with you I need to ride his cock again."

"Have at it", replied Jess. "Just as long as I can ride his face". Yes! I was going to get them both at the same time! Without skipping a beat, Jess rolled over and got a condom from the night stand. Unwrapping it, she rolled it over my cock in preparation for Lucia. The fact that my wife was putting a condom on me so that I could fuck another woman was so wild. When I was all set, Lucia mounted me once again and as I sunk into her pussy, Jess started kissing me. I was the luckiest man alive at this moment.

After giving me a few kisses, Jess swung her leg over my face and lowered herself until her pussy was directly over me. Gazing up at my wife's wonderful cunt, I extended my tongue to explore her depths. She was soaking wet from being fucked by Matt and eaten out by Lucia. Judging from the kissing sounds, I could tell that Jess and Lucia were making out on top of me. It sucked that I couldn't see them make out, but I had a pretty good view from where I was.

Since we had all recently cum, there was no rush for any of us to orgasm as we just enjoyed the moment. My cock was loving it's temporary home snuggled so warmly in Lucia's cunt. We must have stayed in this position for about fifteen minutes, but eventually I started to feel my orgasm rising. Judging from the movements of Jess and Lucia, I could tell that they were close as well. Quickening my upward thrusts, I felt Lucia's pussy muscles tighten as she came. This caused me to lose control as my balls tensed up and cum rushed from my cock into the condom. Through this all, Jess came as well, as a fresh supply of sloppy pussy juice coated my face.

Just as we were finishing up, Matt returned with the food. "Oh man! Looks like I missed out!"

"Don't worry", said Jess. "The night is young."

At this point in the evening I was famished from all the lovemaking, and judging from the way we devoured the food, so was everyone else. Dinner was delicious and we had a great conversation as we ate. After dinner we cuddled and resumed our fun activities in the bedroom. I was lucky enough to receive another blow job from Lucia, Lucia and Jess had a very sexy 69, and Jess and Lucia gave Matt a double blow job since he missed out on all the fun when he was getting the food. Lucia let Matt finished in her mouth and she swallowed it all down in one gulp.

By midnight, we were exhausted and had fallen asleep on the giant king sized bed. Lucia and I were snuggled up on one end of the bed, while Matt and Jess were on the other side. Of course, we were all naked. The sound of the wind smashing up against the windows was loud, but not enough to keep us awake.

I was awoken at 6 am by movement on the bed. Still spooning with Lucia, I saw that the movement didn't come from her. She was still sound asleep. My cock was fully hard, nestled up against her ass. Turning my head, I immediately determined what had woken me up. Jess was on the other end of the bed on her hands and knees while Matt stood behind her. Judging from his movements, it was clear that he was fucking her. Nonchalantly, Jess smiled at me and said, "Good morning", as she was being fucked doggy style by another man.

I was immediately ready for some more action, but I didn't want to wake up Lucia, since she looked so peaceful. Having an idea, I stood up on the bed so that my cock lined up with Jess' face. Taking my cue, Jess opened her mouth and started to suck me off.