Swingin' in the Breeze

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Burning with desire, Jess took as much of my cock down her throat as she could. She would later tell me that being spit roasted was so exciting for her. She absolutely loved being serviced from both ends. Not only was she sucking my cock like a vacuum cleaner, but as Matt thrusted into her cunt, it caused shock waves to travel through her body which I felt on my cock. This increased sensation made this the best blowjob I had ever had.

At this point in our adventure with Matt and Lucia I was one hundred percent comfortable sharing Jess with Matt. All three of us were really into this early morning workout. As Matt's thrusts became harder, I could tell that he was getting close to cumming. Jess could also sense this because her sucking became more insistent with each passing second.

I jumped a little as I felt Lucia's hands on my shoulders. There was no way she could sleep through all of this. Whispering in my ear she said, "Isn't it beautiful seeing you wife fucked in the pussy and mouth? She's so lucky! I wish I was in her position with your cock in my pussy and Matt fucking my face." This dirty comment was the straw that broke the camel's back. I shot tons of warm jizz into Jess' mouth. Not having a chance to warn her, the first spurt took her by surprise, but she swallowed what I spewed into her lovely mouth. Cumming the moment my cock erupted in her mouth, Jess' tightening pussy drove Matt over the edge as he came as well.

As the three is us separated, Jess wiped some stray drops of my cum that had dribbled out of her mouth from her chin. "That was fucking amazing. I loved taking two cocks at once!"

"It's fun isn't it, baby?" said Lucia. "You're so lucky. Now, I'm in the mood for some freshly fucked pussy. Get over here." Giggling, she and Jess fell into a 69, giving each other two orgasms each. Matt and I just watched on as they enjoyed themselves.

After they finished, we all drifted off again for a few hours. When we woke up, it was 9:30. We didn't have to check out until 11, so we all decided to hop in the giant shower. We needed to get cleaned off, but we had some fun in the process. Lucia blew me in the shower and then finished me off with a hand job. It's a good thing we were in the shower because I shot my jizz all over her stomach. Jess also gave Matt a hand job.

Hopping out of the shower, we all got dressed, sad that our "date" was coming to an end. Once Matt and Lucia were all dressed, we said our goodbyes.

"We had so much fun", said Lucia as she kissed Jess and me.

"So did we", replied Jess as she kissed Matt good bye.

"We really need to do this again soon," I said as I shook Matt's hand. Saying goodbye for the final time, Matt and Lucia headed out. They needed to get home because Matt was scheduled for a flight later in the afternoon.

Looking at the clock, I noticed that it was 10:45, so Jess and I finished packing and checked out at 11 on the dot. Heading to our car, we saw that the parking lot was riddled with stray branches from the wind storm last night. Some cars were damaged, but we were happy to see that our car didn't have a scratch on it. It looks like our car was getting lucky out here last night while we were getting lucky inside the hotel.

Driving out of the parking lot, Jess turned to me and asked, "So, what do you think? Are we swingers now?"

With a devilish smirk, I said, "Looks like it!"

Checking her phone, Jess' eyes opened wide as she said, "Holy shit! Another couple just sent us their picture on the website. They're fucking hot!"

"OK. Let's get home and message them back. I love the swinging lifestyle."

*******************

Thank you for reading my story. Feel free to rate, comment, and email.