Swingin' on a Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look," I said. "I'm willing to do whatever I have to do for the sake of our child. But, you can't fool kids. They can sense it when someone is being fake around them. The two of us pretending to be together isn't going to fool him for long."

"Who's talking about being fake?" she asked. "I'm just asking you for a chance. I love you more than anything else on this planet. All we've ever talked about was buying a house and having some kids when we were ready. This is it. We're doing what we always wanted to do. We're just not doing it together. You bought a house. I'm having a kid, your kid. Why can't we do them both together, like we planned?"

I opened my mouth and drew in a breath. Before I could even form a word, she interrupted me.

"I know what you're going to say," she said. "It's because I cheated on you. I'm a whore and a slut and the worst person on the planet. We keep getting back to the same old argument. What does our child have to do with the fact that both of his parents slept with other people?"

"And what law says that we can't be good parents, just because we aren't together?" I asked. "Look I'll think about it." I drove away from the condo and back to my house thinking about everything she'd said. The problem was that she had made a lot of good points. But, I had too.

She was definitely right about Mickey. I had tried since this whole thing began to pretend that Mickey didn't exist. I knew though, that he did and at one time he'd been one of my best friends. I guess that was why it was so hard for me to get over his betrayal. When every other guy in our circle had made fun of him or picked on him. I was always there for that asshole, and he paid me back by ruining my life.

Still, there had to be a limit on how long he had to endure what he was going through. I wouldn't have put up with it at all. But maybe Mickey was simply stronger than I was, or maybe he loved Samantha more than I had loved Elaine, or maybe his guilt over what he'd done made him take it as some sort of atonement. Whatever it was, it had to end.

And that brought up Samantha. How did I really feel about her? How did she feel about me? I was just beginning to confront my thoughts about her in my mind as I pulled into my driveway and found her car there.

I walked up to my porch still running my thoughts through my head. But before I could even put my key in the lock, the door opened and a very naked Samantha pulled me into the house.

"Hi, Honey, it's naked dinner night," she beamed. Samantha had gone all out. She'd made a roast with vegetables and mashed potatoes. There was a freshly baked deep-dish peach cobbler still bubbling on the stove. It looked as if she had just taken it from the oven before she opened the door for me.

Her smile dominated the room. Her hair was as usual wild and moving with every slight change in the position of her head. Her boobs moved and jiggled as if they had minds of their own. Her nipples were as hard as little dark erasers. The look in those eyes could have made a priest think about sin.

"Are you hungry," she asked.

"Uhm, I could eat," I said.

Before she could answer I had grabbed her. Her squeal was probably heard outside of the house. In less than two seconds, she was on her back on the sofa with her legs kicking in the air as I slurped away at what she really wanted me to eat.

Over the last few weeks of our being together, we had learned a lot about what each other enjoyed. What Sam really liked was for me to alternate between full on very hard licks and gently skirting her clit. When I did it with no rhyme or reason, I could keep her quivering on the edge for a long time.

My favorite thing was to build her up with long almost vicious swipes of my tongue as if I was trying to drive her towards her orgasm. Just when she was reading to pop, I stopped and began to rub her legs up to her amazing ass.

This time I took her right to the edge and then slowly climbed up her body. I kissed my way up her length until I got to her tits and then started licking them. I squeezed them together forcibly, and a big whoosh of air told me that I was successful.

Samantha was clawing at my sides trying to get to my dick.

"Put it in me, baby," she begged. "I need it. I need it now."

My only answer was to grab the sides of her head and gently kiss her. Our lips touched as gently as a butterfly landing on a petal and then withdrew. A second kiss was harder and wetter but only by a touch. The third kiss found our mouths open and then our probing tongues united. Her seeking hand found what it was looking for, and before I knew it, my dick was enveloped in her warmth.

"Ooooooooooooh," she crooned. And suddenly we were beyond rational thought. Our bodies slapped and slammed together as if we were trying to hurt each. Through all of it, we never let our mouths stop exploring each other.

Her legs stopped kicking, and she reached around my back and pulled me as close as possible. I did the same linking my arms under her armpits. Her legs splayed open wantonly and we both knew that we were close to exploding. My long strokes shortened because of how tightly she held me. She lowered her hands until they were pulling on my ass cheeks. She pulled me as deeply inside of her as it was physically possible to be.

"I need it so badly," she said. "Cum in me. Cum all the way into my tummy. Make me warm, baby." And I did. While we were together everything fled my psyche. It no longer mattered that she was married to someone else. It no longer mattered that I wasn't divorced yet or that my own wife was pregnant. It was one of those truly sublime moments when logic and common sense are lost in a flood of sensation.

Although I know that it was physically impossible, I swear it felt like I shot a gallon of sperm into her. And she took it. Spurt after spurt, she took it. And we continued to move slower and slower, with the intensity gradually fading. Finally, she grabbed my ass and held me inside of her as deeply as she could. She pumped her crotch with little spasms, and her eyes rolled back in her head again.

"I love you Ted," she moaned. And both of us knew that she should never have said it.

"Sorry," she said, still not letting go of me. "I didn't mean that." But we both knew that she did. And we also both knew that I loved her too. We started kissing again.

"We aren't going to do this again, are we?" she asked, hugging me as hard as she could.

"We have to stop while we still can," I said. "I'm not as strong as you are. Pretty soon I won't be able to let you go. Even tonight, I lost my mind. We both did. I was trying to make you pregnant."

"And I was trying to let you," she said. "I would love to have your baby. Unfortunately, I can't have kids, Ted. Isn't it funny, Mickey has the biggest nuts in the world. They're full of the most potent sperm, but it's all a waste. And you are going to be the best father in the world. You need to be with someone who can give you lots of babies. Ohhh, Shit ...?"

"What," I asked. She sat up then. And looked at herself.

"You made a really big mess in me," she said. I got up and got her a couple of warm towels. I started cleaning her up and kissing her at the same time. While she cleaned herself, I made two plates, and we took them up to bed.

We talked, and I got the idea that she was holding something back. I told her about my argument with Elaine, and she abruptly stopped talking and looked at me.

"Ted, this is going to sound awful," she said. "But maybe you should get a DNA test done. I mean are you even sure it's your baby?"

My head exploded when she said it. I made a note to call my lawyer the next morning and ask him about it. We held each other and fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, she still looked like she had something to tell me.

"Spill it beautiful," I said.

"I know last night was supposed to be our last night, but could I have one more week?" she asked quietly. "I got these from my aunt. And I can't think of anyone I'd rather go with." She held out two tickets for a week-long cruise. It was only five days away. Apparently, her aunt got sick and couldn't go. I nodded my head.

"I promise, when we get back, I'll start up with Mickey and be a good little wife," she smiled.

Five days was barely long enough for me get ready for the trip. I had to get us tickets to fly to California. I had to get a few new outfits and get clearance for the vacation time at work.

I also got into a couple of more major arguments with Elaine. The first was when I told her that I was going away on a cruise.

"Can I go," she asked.

"Elaine, I'm going away to think about us," I said.

The second argument came when I told her that I wanted a DNA test. She started crying and swore to me that she had always made Mickey use a condom.

"Except for the time that I caught you, right," I said.

"That was the only time," she swore. "And that only happened because that time wasn't planned it was a spur-of-the-moment thing."

"So all the other times, you planned to cheat on me, right?" I asked. She just dropped her head.

The cruise was wonderful. The first five days and nights were like a honeymoon. The last two days were bittersweet. We spent less time fucking and more time talking. We talked about everything, including Mickey and Elaine.

In the end, I promised Samantha that I would try to get Mickey a job at the plant I worked at. She'd been telling me how miserable he was, because he had no friends anymore. I figured that having a job might at least introduce him to a new group of people, so he could make some friends too.

When we got home, I went to their condo to drop Samantha off.

"Mickey, we need to talk," I said. He came over to me, and he didn't look angry. He looked scared.

"Mickey, two things," I said. "The first is that from now on there will be nothing going on between Sam and me. I guess what she calls your punishment is over." He nodded.

"I'm sorry, Mickey. I guess what we did was wrong, but we were both pretty pissed about what you guys did. Anyway, Sam told me that your life has been kind of shitty lately so ..."

"So we're gonna start hanging out again?" he asked excitedly. I wondered then if Mickey had any pride whatsoever. Who would want to hang out with a guy, who had been fucking his wife for almost four months?

"No Mickey," I said. "But I got you a job." I gave him all of the details, and he looked interested while we talked about where he had to be and when.

"So are you and Elaine going to give it another try, too?" he asked. "I know she never stopped loving you. And you guys are gonna have a kid and she ..."

I knew then. I knew it as surely as I knew my own name.

"You fucked her again, didn't you?" I asked. "While Sam and I were on the cruise, you two hooked up."

"You son of a bitch," screamed Samantha. I took that as my cue to leave.

* * * * * *

Elaine

My first indicator that something was wrong was hearing an argument from next door. It took me a while to figure out what it meant since Samantha was always yelling at Mickey for something. Maybe being pregnant made me slow on the uptake because it took a couple of hours for me to realize that if Samantha was back, so was Ted.

I was really pissed at Ted anyway. He had failed to tell me that Samantha was going on the cruise with him. My husband went off to sea with the biggest whore I knew, and he didn't think it was necessary for me to know. This was the last straw. I decided to make him wait before I agreed to speak to him again. I would give him a few days to sit and wonder where I was and what I was doing.

I was sure that he would call me to find out how I was doing or at least how the baby was doing. But he didn't. He didn't call me one time.

The very next morning, I awoke to the sound of a door opening next door. I looked out the window to find the bitch next door heading off to work. I ran out the door to confront her.

"Are you happy, Bitch?" I screamed. "You took a married man on vacation, away from his wife and child. Can you please stay the fuck away fro ...?"

"You're lucky that you're pregn ... Ah fuck it," she said. The next thing I remember I was staring up at the sky while lying in a bank of snow between our condos. Samantha's car splashed wet snow on me as she backed out of her driveway.

When I tried to get up, my face hurt, but I got up and crawled into the house. I was angry beyond belief. I was going to kick Samantha's fat ass. Then I came to my senses and realized that Samantha would mop up the floor with me without even thinking about it. She had just laid me out with one punch and very little effort. But I could call Ted and tell him what his girlfriend did to his pregnant wife.

I forgot all about my decision not to call him. I dialed his cell phone, and it went to voicemail.

I called his office, and his secretary told me that he was unavailable. I called him every hour for the rest of the day. He never took a single one of my calls. I finally drove over to his job and saw his car still in the lot. I waited for him to come out of the building. I went into the building to use the rest room before my pregnant bladder exploded on me.

When I got back to the parking lot, he was gone, and unfortunately I had no idea where his new house was. The next day I got a call from my lawyer. He told me that the divorce was back on. Ted was pushing things and trying to speed up the process. I asked for a meeting.

I had to wait a week to have it. Once we got there everything was explained to me. My lawyer and Ted's had been fighting tooth and nail. It was finally decided that the divorce would be on hold for another twenty weeks until I gave birth. At that time, custody and or child support and visitation would be decided.

I was shocked. I couldn't figure out what had happened. It had to be that God Damned cruise. While they were floating around in the ocean, fucking each other's brains out, Samantha had done yet another thing to get my husband angry at me. I couldn't fight whatever she told him if I didn't know what it was. So I asked our lawyers to give us the room for ten minutes.

"Ted, Honey, what's going on?" I asked. "We were trying to decide about moving back in together, before you went on that cruise. And don't think I don't know who you went with, either. I know that bitch made some shit up to tell you so you'll keep fucking her. What a slut. What did she say?"

"She told me good-bye," he said. "The cruise was our last time together. It's over."

I suddenly realized or thought I did why Samantha was so upset. "Oh," I said. "That's why she was so angry."

"No," he said. "She was angry because she came back to start working on her marriage to Mickey, only to find out that he fucked you again while we were gone." He just sat there staring at me. I couldn't for the life of me figure out what to say. I decided to bluff.

"That didn't happen," I said. "Someone has their dates or their facts screwed up. Who told you that bullshit?"

"Mickey," he said. "At least he's honest."

"Ohhh," I said. Tears ran down my face as Ted gathered his papers and prepared to leave.

"I was angry," I screamed. "What was I supposed to do while you were at sea with Samantha. I'm pregnant. I'm horny all the time, and you wouldn't touch me."

"Don't worry about it," he said. "You can screw anyone you like."

I burst into tears but he just kept on walking. I didn't see him again until the birth of my baby. And even then I barely saw him. I was still doped up when he came into the room. He looked at the baby and smiled.

Three days later, I was waiting in my lawyer's office with both my lawyer and Ted's. I was excited. There was a lab tech from the hospital there as well. We were awaiting the results of the baby's DNA test. I already knew that the baby was Ted's. A mother knows these things. I was sure that Ted knew too. From the way he had smiled at Ted Jr. in the hospital, I was sure that I had seen the bond between a parent, and his child beginning to form.

Ted finally showed up ten minutes late. He had been pulled over by a police officer, but he seemed to be happy about it.

"You're going to have to drive a lot more carefully now that you're a father, Ted," I told him. "Ted I had to move in with my parents in the later stages of my pregnancy. I think the baby, and I should move in with you and ..."

He cut me off by pointing to the lab tech. The guy from the hospital wore a lab coat and a bow tie. I didn't think he could look more nerdy if he tried, but I was wrong. He pulled out the thickest glasses I had ever seen. They looked like binoculars with ear pieces. Then he pulled a thick report out of his brief case. He explained the basics of DNA charts to us and showed me My DNA and then Ted's and then the baby's. He pointed out the matches and similarities between my DNA and the baby's and then showed me the lack of any similarity between Ted's DNA and the baby's. Then everything got fuzzy as the technician explained to us that there was no possible way for Ted to be Ted junior's cousin let alone his father. He said that looking at the DNA, he wasn't even sure they were friends. He meant it as a joke, but it was anything but funny to me. I think I remember wondering about the look on Ted's face as I went to the floor, unconscious from shock.

When I woke up, Ted was standing over me and my life of hell had begun. He threw me a salute and turned and walked out of the room.

Even as I watched Ted walking away from me, my mind tried to make sense of the new information. It didn't seem possible.

How the hell could Ted not be my child's father? Except for those few times with ... It shook me to my core. Mickey was Ted junior's father? Mickey was married to someone else. How the hell would that work? Mickey also had no job, so good luck getting child support out of him. I was so screwed.

Over the past few weeks Ted had been dating furiously. A few of my friends had called to make sure it was okay for them to ask him out. I wasn't stupid. Most of those bitches were calling to gloat or to throw the fact that they were dating my husband in my face.

I had chosen to bide my time, knowing that Ted would beg me to take him back once the baby was born. I had even signed off on the divorce the way it had been written. I'd been so sure that Ted and I would stay together that I never worried about the money. He split everything with me fifty/fifty anyway. The difference was that I wasted all of my money on marriage counselors and lawyers. Ted had used a lawyer his company had on retainer to help their employees with legal issues.

I was still trying to get over the fact that Ted had simply bought a house without me and moved on. My mom and a lot of my friends had told me that Ted had been really hurt by my betrayal. But he had never shown any pain when I was around him.

As the door closed behind him, I remembered the look on his face when that damned tech had read us the results. I can't say that it was pain. Maybe it was disappointment or possibly even resignation. It was as if so many things that Ted had wanted to happen in his life had not come true so this was just another thing for him to move on from. I could almost hear him singing that stupid song about swinging on a star.

I spent an entire day crying. I was lucky I had spent the last few weeks of the pregnancy in my parents' house. If my mom hadn't been there to take care of the baby, he might have starved.

After that first day of crying, I got back on the phone. I had to go after Ted again. My position was weaker, but I was still sure that I could get him back. The first time I called him, he hung up on me. The second third and sixth times yielded similar results. The next time I called him the phone just rang. It didn't even give me the option of leaving a voicemail. Ted had blocked me.