All Comments on 'Swinging, A Different View Point'

by ambnomad

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
so

You made up 3 stories about swinging being bad.

It would have been funny at the end if the lady who came to surprise her husband looked up and saw him come in the bar with another woman, though.

3

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Meh

"I told you I would never fuck you." "Then make love to me” – So much for the old “It was just sex” excuse! If they had already decided they wanted to leave their spouses, why wait? Just to get their legal ducks in a row? That’s cold!

“I came here to get fucked and I'm going to get fucked.” – So fuck your husband!

One thing that strikes me about many of the “swingers gone bad” stories is that one or the other partners have to be talked into it. That seems to be a sure recipe for disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stupid

Three stories about swinging, written by someone who has never swung, has never met a swinger, and knows nothing about swinging.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
We did

By accident, over at some friends. He was messing with his wife, I got to messing with mine. Soon it was flashing boobs, then we had them both naked and spread and the next suggestion was to "pet" a little bit, which quickly became full fledged fucking. I watched, he watched, the women watched, it was fun!

We swapped maybe two dozen times, then it became NBD and sort of faded. 10 years later I ran into his wife, she invited me over and we had a rerun.

My wife? She has had a few incidents here and there, also NBD. No yelling, fights, we can if we want and keep no secrets. That is just us.

For some it doesn't work, for others it works just fine.

Just life, to hell with what society thinks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I really get a kick out of a few commentors

Who want you to think they are well adjusted swingers who have solid marriages and try so hard to convince people who don't swing that they are wimps and trolls and that cheating in any fashion is the "in thing"... I think they have been swilling too much diabetic horse piss. This story had (including the unnecessary ending -ha-ha) a good many life lessons that may be fictional, but mirror very closely life as it actually is...?

Nicely done nomad... I think you have seen a bit more of life than you exposed.

gordo12gordo12almost 7 years ago
@ Stupid

For once an anon got it totally right.

An expression of the authors personal fears that have nothing to do with swinging and show it. Anyone who has experience would be talking differently. There may be cases like he describes but they are in the minority.

There's an old adage about swinging. Women have to be dragged into it and then dragged out of it.

I'd give you 3* for writing but -2* for stupidity in writing about something you know nothing about. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Brookes

Was right if you are not on the same page forget it, it ain't gonna work. It may sound exciting in stories but in real life why would you?? Seems pretty dumb to me, to share your partner so swinging is very unlikely in my life.

4* for the subject and the warnings to all.

JJ

ambnomadambnomadalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Just what I expected

I have to agree with anon who got a kick out of some comentors. There are always people who think their view of life is all that is important. They think I'm an idiot. I, in turn, think that any man who shares his wife is living dangerously. Same goes for the wife who shares her husband. If you want to swing why get married except to guarantee a bed partner. Perhaps Maybe the only way they can get laid is to have a wife that someone else finds desireable which gives them the opportunity to get laid. Stupid comments from stupid people I ignore.

ambnomadambnomadalmost 7 years agoAuthor
FORGOT TO ADD

For all the commenters know I may have been in the place of one of the three. Never call someone stupid that you don't know. Compared to them you may be a blithering idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
To ambnomad

"If you want to swing, why get married?"

Oh, I don't know. Maybe because there is more to a marriage than just sex?

Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Funny

It's funny that someone took the time and effort to write a story on an erotic website for no other reason than to lecture people about the dangers of swinging. If I wanted a sermon I would've gone to church instead.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kinda lame

I finished feeling unsatisfied. I read to be titillated and never got there.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 7 years ago
It's short and it's good.

It rattled some people, perhaps because it made them think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anon funny

Since you will NEVER find yourself in any church of any denomination, why NOT appreciate the "sermon" being brought to you??? LOL! did you fully grasp the intent of my sarcasm?

Why is it if ANY author writing on ANY topic asks for a reader to stop and just THINK for a minute, then it is IMMEDIATELY derided as "preaching" or a "sermon".

This gets applied to commenters as well. Why is being asked to think a little, or question your previously held thoughts on something equated to having an "agenda"???

back in the old days, we used to call this "thoughtful discussion" and/or "friendly debate" May be it was also called "food for thought".

Sorry, but the image of this or ANY author here in priestly garb and collar only provokes in me this lone reaction :LAUGHTER

and that is on the people here who would foist those images on the rest of us.

Guess what? I was somebody who was CONVINCED that Swinger Joe was such a contributor here only with an agenda. After finally corresponding with him OUTSIDE the forum here of comments, I realized that he, LIKE ALL OF US (once we step back and look in the mirror) are just trying to get people to think a little deeper, shed off the anchored weight of preconceived notions, and graciously allow the power of fiction to take us SOME PLACE ELSE! Other than just rote repetition of logging on to this or ANY website in order to troll for attention. I realized I didn't to agree with a goddamn thing the guy was saying, to finally understand that he and other like minded folks have as much right to be here as I.

Whether you agree or disagree with ANY author offering ANY type of viewpoint, they have just as much right to the same basic decency and respect as YOU would expect for receive for yourself.

But when you project your fears of pulpit inhabiting preachers joining the ranks of Lit contributors, I think you have gone off the deep end a little bit there, my friend.

I mean, really? Come on! Really???

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous 07/12/17 Re: re: anon funny

First of all, I agree with you that all viewpoints have a right to be here.

BUT, I have no idea what Joe might have said to you offline, but to cite him in an argument against "rote repetition of logging on to this or ANY website in order to troll for attention," makes me laugh.

Joe is a past master at trolling for attention. So much so, that since we stopped paying him attention he has gone away!

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Joe an attention-seeker, SB?

Any more than any other frequent commenter? He has an opinion that he pushes, just as you do and I do and many others among the LW commentariat do.

I think it's sad that he has not engaged in discussion recently with others. (I also note that Javmor is missing these days and his opinions and analyses were ones I valued.)

It's easy to dismiss frequent commenters as "attention seekers" or "trolls" but perhaps they simply enjoy the debate. After all, SwingerJoe has just entered the list of frequent commenters at the bottom, while SBrooks is half-way up the list (twice).

Lue

MasterpuppyMasterpuppyalmost 7 years ago
And some

Of us have done both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sbrooks

The ultimate troll calling out others for being trolls. Too fucking funny. How many times has he repeated the same comment about cuckolding being a fetish? And he has the balls to suggest that others make comments here in order to push their agendas? Unfuckingbelievable.

If there were an award for attention-seekers, I'd nominate the guy who appears on the list of most all-time comments TWICE!

Buy yourself a mirror, sbrooks. You'll be shocked by what you see.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: Sbrooks

I only mention cuckoldry being a fetish in response to cuckold fans commenting on NON-cuckold stories calling THEM a fetish.

I don't go to cuckold stories, then post the same comment on them over and over and over, unlike someone else used to do on Consequence stories.

As to the number of my comments, the VAST majority of my comments are specific to something in the stories.

ambnomadambnomadalmost 7 years agoAuthor
So much arguing

over a story that was written for no special reason. Definitely wasn't written as a sermon or a lecture. Maybe if people had read the full title. "Swinging, A DIFFERENT VIEWPOINT. I enjoy writing and just thought I''d present the opposite side of a topic. There are so many stories about wife sharing etc that I thought it was time to see the opposite side.

If you are into swinging fine. That's your choice but why belittle anyone who isn't. There are a lot more couples that don't swing than those that do. Maybe because they really love their spouse and they actually fulfill each other and they don't NEED anyone else. Plus, I've seen too many marriages go down the crapper for all kinds of reason. Most from cheating.

I'd like to thank Anon for his long comment.

If I had known the story would have brought on this type of name calling and insults for other commenters I would not have posted it.Seems many people here are really juvenile. Some will even have to do a word search on Google for a definition of "juvenile".

Also, I notice only one comment on the writing or the story itself. Only comments insulting people. And you wonder why many of the best authors have left ad don't post stories anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
How much do you care about the maintenance and condition of your car?

Now, how much do you care about the maintenance and condition of a rental car? If your spouse is only yours when he or she is not being "used" by someone else, then what is special about your marriage? Sharing housing and finances is done by lots of groups, who are not married to each other. Lots of adults are raising children they did not father or give birth to. Many people go on vacations, hug, kiss, travel, dine, do lots of things that have no connection with being married. In fact there is only one interaction between a married man and a woman that they have promised to keep exclusive, and that is having sexual intercourse. This should include any marriage contract, homo and heterosexual.

So back to the rental car. Your exclusive spouse gets sick or loses sexual function, you suffer and cope together, as a team, a partnership. Your swinging spouse gets sick, oh, that's too bad. You are consumed with sympathy and compassion, when your not getting fucked by your current swing partner. Just cause your spouse can no longer swing doesn't mean you have to stop, does it? When the sex within a marriage becomes a point of negotiation, uncertainty, and selfishness, the marriage is in dire trouble. What you give, and give up, in a marriage is just as important as what you get, probably more so. The real question about a swinging marriage is, why bother with the marriage? Obviously sex with your spouse is not that special, so what else about the marriage is?

When you marry exclusively you stop considering other options. When you agree to swing you obviously are sampling other options. And like one of the couples in this story, you may find you spouse has found an option they prefer to you. Love and affection happens, especially when two people just click, unexpectedly. When you take your spouse to a swinging party, the question you have to ask yourself, to paraphrase a great philosopher, is this your lucky day?

Thanks for a thought provoking story, and for having the courage and the spine to allow anonymous comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anon

So, wives are like cars. Just another possession. That just about sums up the views of many here it seems.

Aside from that, you seem to think that if a wife has sex with another man and enjoys it more than she does with hubby, she will leave him. There are only two possible explanations for that line of thinking: either you believe marriage and commitment is only about the sex, or you believe that women are so shallow, and are ruled so strongly by their vaginas, that sex means more to them than family. Either way, what a sick way of thinking.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Wives vs Cars

A car has no choice. If you pay for it, you own it.

A wife does have a choice. If she chooses to be 'owned' so be it. That's not my idea of a decent marriage and a man who is so insecure that he needs to 'own' his wife is not my idea of a proper husband.

Lue

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "@Anon"

Why are you limiting it to wives? Yes, I "own" my wife; and SHE owns ME!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sbrooks

Err...no. People don't "own" each other. Even slaves aren't owned, as you can force someone to act, but you can never force them to think or feel a certain way. Only cretins (and Sharia law adherents, but then I repeat myself) believe that marriage gives you the right to "own" another person's body or soul.

Using the car analogy, if someone else drives your car, do you throw it away? Does it instantly become useless? Is it any less dependable, reliable, or trustworthy? This notion that sex magically transforms otherwise good people into trash is the stuff of Old Testament garbage. If you actually believe sex is so sacred and magical, and has such magical powers, why the fuck would you visit ANY site like this? You should spend every waking moment monitoring your wife and making sure she is completely free of impure thoughts or impulses. In other words, tend to your property.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
My dear Anonymous

I couldn't have put it better. Leslie Gore said it in the 1960s and I still treasure that record.

Lue

Ps: Next time you contribute, could you please put an identifier at the foot of your note to distinguish you from all the other undifferentiated anonymice? I understand that some anonymous commenters don't wish to register a name, but conversations with thoughtful anonymice are made easier if there is some form of identifier.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Sbrooks"

Maybe "own" is the wrong word; how about "belong to?"

Where the car analogy breaks down is that the car never swore fidelity to me and then

ALLOWED the other man to drive it!

Also, what does my view on marriage and fidelity got to do with what stories I read? I read all sorts of stories, not just here. I've been watching "Grace and Frankie" on NetFlix, does that mean I want to divorce my wife and marry another man?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I would think that 90% of the time the marriage will eventually be destroyed.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Interesting Little Flash

And welcome to the "Small World" division of Karma, Inc. It's nice to read that at least one of the guys had a full, loving life with a 'one man' wife. And at least the ones who blew it by pushing their wives into swinging realize how badly they screwed up.

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
On Cars and Wives

The car doesn't have the ability to change its mind as situations change over the years. (Although we haven't yet seen the limits of these self-driving things.)

It has been said that you will be married to at least three people over the duration of a marriage. If you can both negotiate so that the same person fills those three roles, that's magnificent.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WELL WELL

Gave it 5 stars even before realizing what a discussion starter it is -- all those comments in only a year. Well done.

Thanks for lightening the ending with the jokes.

Like Mom used to say: A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still.

In other words Liberals don't become Conservatives. Abortionists don't become sanctity-of-lifers. Rabid Muslims don't become Christians. Swingers don't become monogamists. ALTHOUGH sometimes there are surprising exceptions.

Why then bother with dialog? 1) maybe some insight into the other view, "I see.what you mean even though I still don't agree.". 2) sometimes valid thinking is recognized leading one closer to the opposing view. I would guess that to totally switch sides, that in addition to valid thinking, one would need significant life-changing experiences, as in the case of the key woman featured in the Roe v. Wade pro-abortion ruling eventually becoming ant-abortion. 3) the discussion adds spice to life. As in this story and especially its comments. As in my wife railing against the one-side, prejudiced, dishonest, vindictive news media - I get to (have to?) listen!

Well, well.

Paul in Oklahoma

PS. I greatly appreciated hearing "A Different View Point" than often expressed on Literotica about swinging.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Not interested

Not interested in anyone's conversations on swinging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous