All Comments on 'Swinging Can Be Great'

by VirginiaS

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Racist.

.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
?

Married to a wonderful man, who lets me have the interracial fulfillment that I sometimes crave.

so why the fuck are you so derogatory?

sorry this attitude means your a peace of shit

marieluvsbbcsmarieluvsbbcsabout 12 years ago
I liked it

Great story! the shots would worry me though.I also have been serviced by BBCs since I was 24 my hubby know's and supports me in my need for black cock.I dont use the word nigger "I really dont like it" but on many occations my lovers have told me to use it when have sex and I say it gladly if thats what they want and I must admit it its very often esp when I'm getting GBed.I dont call it derogatory then or rasist its just dirty sex talk its like any other word we us in the bedroom like cunt ,whore,black cock,black cock slut and nigger cock "is one" among many others. So I would not call the writter a racist unless he or she used it outside in public 'unless told to by her black lover". I use all the words I have mentioned as have my lovers and to be honest it excites us. I am defiantly not a racist I am BBC ONLY except for my hubby and have been since I was first introduced to BBC when I was 24 as I have noted "I am now 47 & have had to many BBCs to count" one of my lovers now live's with me and has for 7 yrs "so I get BBC everyday".My point is the use of the word may just be the way the storie happened & I personally will give the writer reasonable doubt in that just enjoy the story for what it is a first blacking.I personaly like the story it reminded me of the blacking I went through the first month except for the shots thow I did smoke some pot and drink which I still do sometimes now.I honestly loved the story with a little hesatation on her hubby "mine would take pis or film & even join in as he and my lover are actualy very good friends".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
One lucky husband

I popped a nut all over my keyboard wishing I was him. Fucking great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Injection??

What is she being injected with?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
S&W time

Time for S&W to do some talking. swinging with drugs is rape not great stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot

Very hot story. Would love to see a white wife turned this way. I can see her husband having to come look for her and find her being whored out and loving it. He would be afraid to come look for her cause he knows what they will make him do. Love white whores for black men to use.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Love a bbc taking my husbands ass

He love it too. Sweet xoxoxoxo Annette

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 4 years ago
Love a good bisexual gangbang

We love gangbangs, especially with well hung black men xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Missing something

Yes, this definitely needs a sequel, starting with why did they get their names/addresses? Were they going to make them watch each other again? So many possibilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Close

I was the one setting her fix up and getting her ready for the other men. Loved seeing her taking black cock and being humiliated because I couldn’t get hard. The others were happy to take my place and they could do whatever they wanted. That’s how I ended up under her as a muscular black man fucked her from behind while I ate her from underneath and licked his 8-9 inch cock till he pumped her full one cum. I almost drown when he pulled out and what was way more than a mouthful gushed into my mouth and down my throat before I had a chance to react.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love hearing white women(including my wife) begging blackmen. Saying OGod please no more as they’re ignored and the men keep doing what they want to her. Teaching her that she’s there to please black men anyway they want. All she can do is accept being passed around and made to cum till their done. If drugs help her relax then they can provide some.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVirginiaS@VirginiaS
281 Followers
Lost my husband to cancer several years ago.... he was my fuck buddy, and also my very best friend, and helped introduce me to interracial sexing.