Swinging Goes Wrong

Story Info
Swinging ends with husband cuckolded and humiliated.
4.5k words
2.7
61.1k
64
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
verb411
verb411
93 Followers

Summary: This is a cuckold humiliation story, if you like that topic this story is for you. This story is written with a fictional retelling of a real-world event using my cuckold humiliation interest.

******************

My wife Katee and I have been slowly exploring the swinging lifestyle. We started by attending a few meet-n-greet parties and ended up making a bunch of lifestyle friends. We eventually worked up to some soft swap situations with our new friends. It was fun but we wanted more. We jumped back into the swing of things searching for like minded full swap playmates. Again we found ourselves in several full swap situations that were super fun.

Several months went by and things continued to go great. We were enjoying the lifestyle so much we started thinking about taking things to the next level. We started going to lifestyle parties and loved the wild sex charged atmosphere. We decided that we had a good collection of lifestyle friends and that we should host our very own swinger house party. So we picked a date and put the word out to all our lifestyle friends.

The next day, when I got home from work, Katee asked, "How do you feel about inviting Dave to our party?"

Dave is a single male lifestyle friend who we met at one of our friend's house parties. He was giving sensual massages to all the wives when the hostess, Dawn, introduced him to us. He very politely offered his services to Katee, she looked to me for approval and I encouraged her to go.

I got caught up in the frivolity of the party and lost track of time.

Dawn came to me and asked, "Did Katee come down from her massage?"

I checked the time and realized an hour had passed since they headed off for her massage. I asked Dawn, "Is that longer than normal?"

She said, "Don't worry, I'll go check on them, enjoy the party."

A few minutes later Dawn was leading Katee and Dave down the stairs. They were all laughing as they approached. Katee's face was beet red and plastered with a smile. Her dress was disheveled and her hair was glistening with sweat. I asked, "How did it go?"

She stated, "Mind-blowing!"

As soon as she asked about inviting Dave, the memory of that party and her extra long massage washed over me. I told her I wasn't sure about inviting Dave to our party. I told her, "I'm not sure how that will go over with our guests since we have invited all couples."

She nonchalantly said, "True, but you could just ask them if it's ok?"

I was a little surprised she didn't pick up on my lack of interest. Plus she expected me to ask all the couples about their comfort level with a single male being invited. I figured if I procrastinated long enough she would forget until it was too late to ask.

That night when we were getting ready for bed she asked, "Did you ask any of the couples about Dave coming?"

I annoyingly replied, "NOT YET!" She could tell I was more than a little annoyed.

She started stroking my dick as she whispered, "Please honey, it will be so much fun for all the ladies and everyone knows him."

My stiffening hard-on worked the magic she so desired and I said, "Okay, I'll ask them tomorrow."

She was giddy and quickly let go of my dick as she kissed me, then rolled over to grab her phone.

My dick was so hard it was uncomfortable. I asked her, "What are you doing on your phone?"

She casually replied, "I'm texting Dave that you're cool with him coming and that we should know for sure tomorrow."

I didn't even know she had Dave's number. I quickly realized she wasn't going to finish what she started with me, I began pulling at her panties figuring I better take the initiative. She put up no resistance as I got her panties off, though she never put her phone down. It was obvious she was fully engrossed in her conversation. I wasn't about to wait for her to put her phone down. I climbed between her legs and pushed my dick into her pussy. She hardly noticed and just kept on texting. I was determined to snap her out of the texting conversation and I picked up the pace and force. I was caught off guard when she giggled for a moment. I asked her, "What the fuck is so funny?"

She never broke her gaze on her phone and said, "Don't be silly, he just sent a funny text."

My pace was feverish, the more she ignored me the more determined I became. Before too long I could feel my approaching orgasm which only made my pace even more urgent.

She finally noticed my frantic rhythm when she firmly stated, "You aren't using a condom, don't cum in me!"

She pushed me off her, sending me rolling beside her on the bed. My dick had already started to erupt, sending my cum all over my belly and shirt.

She giggled and told me, "Go clean up."

The next day I reached out to the couples we invited to our upcoming house party and asked each of them if they were ok with Dave coming. Every couple sang their praises for Dave and no one offered any objections. When I got home from work I told Katee the feedback I received about Dave.

She was ecstatic, immediately grabbed her phone, and started texting. She then looked at me and noticed I wasn't nearly as excited as her. She asked, "What's wrong Honey?"

I told her, "I still don't see how a single guy fits with our couples party."

She confident said, "A lot of women and men desire double penetration or other group-type sex, which can leave a woman with no man to enjoy, so an extra guy makes sure we have enough for everyone."

I had to admit, she made sense.

She could see my expression change and asked, "You see how it all works hun?"

I had to admit I did.

That evening when we went to bed I was extremely horny thinking about all the group stuff we could get into at our party and it was just 2 days away. As soon as she joined me in bed I immediately began my advances.

She could tell I was turned on and said, "Someone's excited?"

I breathlessly replied, "I can't stop thinking about all the fun we are going to have."

She grabbed my hard dick and quickly pulled me between her legs.

I hastily began fucking her as she wrapped her legs around me.

She began whispering in my ear, "Wouldn't it be hot feeding me your dick as I'm getting fucked by someone else's cock?"

I replied "Oh god YES!".

She then asked me, "Would you like to hear me cumming on another man's cock?"

I could barely utter, "yes." With the mental mind fucking she was doing to me. Not to mention the physical fucking, my growing orgasm was quickly becoming uncontrollable. My moaning turned into a roar as my orgasm grew oh so close.

She could tell I was close and pushed me off her as she quickly told me, "Cum in my mouth, feed your slut!"

That was all I could take, I quickly pulled out and straddled her head as my cum erupted on her face. I immediately apologized for not making it into her mouth.

She just used her fingers to slowly push my cum into her mouth as she stated, "Kiss your slut."

Without hesitation, I immediately kissed her. I instantly tasted my cum.

She pulled my head tighter as she worked her tongue deeper into my mouth, almost like she was feeding me my cum. Once we finished that kiss she looked me straight in the eyes and stated, "I can't wait for the party."

I replied, "Me too," as I rolled over and drifted into post-orgasmic slumber.

On the day of the party, we were both busy grabbing supplies and getting our house ready. As party time approached we both got dressed, she looked stunning and I couldn't stop staring at her. I knew she would be the center of attention. The doorbell rang bringing me out of her seductive trance, we both answered the door. Our 3 couples were the first to arrive and Katee quickly started making drinks for them as we all chatted. I had almost forgotten that anyone else was coming when the doorbell rang again.

My wife was immediately drawn to the front door, It was Dave of course. She jumped into his arms and he effortlessly held her off the ground as they kissed. Everyone was watching them as my wife turned around leading Dave into the house. Dave quickly became the center of attention with everyone. It didn't hurt that he had a clean sophisticated look with an amazing physique that wasn't too muscular yet very athletic. You could tell all the ladies found him attractive.

As the alcohol took effect the conversation turned more and more sexual. At one point Dave had one of the wives on our kitchen table as he demonstrated his massage talents. It wasn't long before he shifted to massaging her pussy and had her squirting all over his hand. Everyone was cheering them on and loving the show. Luckily towels were placed throughout the house in our designated fun areas.

Her husband remarked, "You've been here maybe 30 minutes and you already made my wife orgasm, good job!"

That caused us all to laugh and immediately confirmed that Dave was something special. As the hosts of the party, Katee and I found ourselves constantly busy. I was downstairs grabbing more bags of ice, when I returned I could tell that the mood had shifted. The massage & alcohol had definitely charged things up. Several of the couples were actively exploring each other. I was doing my best to encourage those hesitant guests to jump in.

I quickly looked around and didn't see Katee. It wasn't long before I could hear the sounds of moaning and sex. Unfortunately, I was stuck in the kitchen with a nervous couple as my living room exploded into an orgy. At one point I could hear the unmistakable sounds of my wife orgasming. I so badly wanted to go jump in.

About 20 minutes later everyone from the living room walked into the kitchen, totally naked, talking about how hot that was. They all needed a quick drink before resuming. Dave's body was clearly the most impressive among all the men, each wife appeared to follow his every move. I jumped on this opportunity to steer everyone into our big master bedroom, bragging about all the toys I had ready. Luckily everyone agreed as we all made our way to the bedroom.

All of the ladies laid side by side on the bed and all of the men took turns with each of the ladies. As we moved from one lady to another we alternated between giving or receiving oral. The heat in the room was off the charts.

Dave was the first person to reach for our Hitachi magic wand.

I quickly cautioned him saying, "That bad boy is very powerful, be careful."

He stated, "No worries I have 2, watch me work the magic." He asked for a volunteer and all the ladies eagerly offered. He then asked, "Who's never tried a Hitachi magic wand before?"

Only one wife raised her hand, of course it was the newby couple who was too afraid to jump in earlier.

Dave asked, "May I show your wife how this works?"

They both said, "Yes."

As Dave approached her, Hitachi in hand, he asked, "Are you ready to feel the magic?"

She nervously said, "Yes." Spreading her legs as he approached her.

We all stood and watched as Dave started slowly. Literally and figuratively, massaging a generous amount of baby oil on her pussy. He quickly dried his hands off and picked up the magic wand. With it still powered off he worked the head around her clit. Just as he had the head centered on her clit he turned it on.

Sending shockwaves over her body. Her eyes were clenched shut and she let out a moan that filled the room. Even on the lowest speed setting, she was instantly orgasming. She gripped the sheets as he continued to work the wand in small circles on her clit.

Her husband jokingly asked her, "Are you okay hun?"

She could barely breathlessly utter, "God yes!" After a few minutes, she tapped out and needed a break.

We all showered her in praise, telling her how hot it was.

She stated, "I almost passed out, that was awesome!"

We were all on high from watching that. Everyone was talking with everyone about what we just saw. We all quickly took a break to grab a snack and a drink. I quickly returned to the bedroom to clean up and restock towels. Just in time too, as everyone made their way back into the bedroom.

The mood was undeniably sexually charged and most of the people immediately started fucking. At one point I lost track of who was fucking and sucking who. Until slowly one couple after another would take a break and I found myself resting on the bed alone. Between all the talking in the kitchen, I could hear the unmistakable sounds of intense hard fucking. I looked around the room and didn't see anyone.

As the couples started returning to the bedroom I jokingly asked, "Who's getting that hard fucking I hear?"

They laughingly said, "It's Katee & Dave, he is fucking her in the ass bent over your kitchen sink."

By the time I hopped up, they had stopped and joined the rest of us in the bedroom. I quickly took a pee break and returned to the bedroom to find all the couples paired up and fully engaged in slow, semi exhausted, fucking. I scanned the room for my wife and noticed she was on the floor with Dave.

He was licking her pussy while fingering her, she started squirting as her orgasm washed over her.

I moved around the room and crawled on the floor near her head. I pulled on my hardening dick in hopes of feeding it to her. I was literally stroking it directly beside her face, doing my best to get her attention.

Suddenly Katee locked eyes with Dave and I heard her say, "Fuck me!"

Dave flipped her over onto her hands and knees, then grabbed her hips.

I quickly slid under her face so she could suck my dick. I could see her face clench as Dave thrust into her. That look on her face said it all. I knew I needed to help her focus on me, so I slowly guided her head down on my dick.

She was getting fucked so hard her arms gave out and she collapsed into my lap. My dick was getting crushed by her head as Dave continued to pound her. They were fucking so hard, so loud, for such a long time that everyone noticed.

I heard them say, "God damn he's giving it to her" and "Dave fucks like a god."

I couldn't help but notice how his thrusts would knock the breath out of her. I assumed he wouldn't be able to keep this feverish pace up for long, boy was I wrong. The longer they fucked the more I was mesmerized by them. Their bodies glowing red with passion and glistening with sweat.

My dick remained painfully hard so I shifted out from underneath her and tried to slip it in her mouth.

She didn't notice my dick and kept breathlessly moaning.

As the other couples finished their fun I could tell they were wrapping up for the night. So I got up, slipped on my robe and headed out to say goodbye.

Katee must have noticed as well because she quickly joined me to say goodbye.

Everyone told us how amazing the night went and wanted to do it again soon. Every couple made a special point to say they loved Dave and he must come to the next party.

After all the couples left, Katee and I returned to the kitchen. I started cleaning up and realized Dave was still there. When I turned around to ask Katee when he's leaving she wasn't there. I assumed she was saying her goodbyes to Dave and would help me finish cleaning up shortly.

After about 15 minutes I started hearing giggles and what I thought was moaning from the bedroom. I decided to go check on them. When I walked into the bedroom I found Katee spread eagle on the bed and Dave was massaging baby oil onto her pussy.

She looked at me and said, "Hi Hun."

I was partially surprised and even more surprisingly turned on.

Katee stared directly at me as Dave grabbed the magic wand and began his sweet torture on her.

I stood frozen in the doorway and heard Dave turn on the wand.

I watched as Katee's eyes closed and she surrendered to him. Her body was slowly becoming flushed red, convulsing uncontrollably as one orgasm after another overtook her.

Then Dave turned the wand to high speed and she jumped from the shock.

I said, "Hey that's too powerful!"

Dave replied, "Don't worry I gave her this speed during her massage, she loved it." He didn't release the pressure on her. Instead, he slipped two fingers into her pussy.

Katee was squirming all over the bed when suddenly she let out a scream and began squirting uncontrollably.

Dave suddenly released her from his sweet torture.

Katee lay exhausted on the bed.

Dave smiled at me as he approached her with the baby oil. He poured a generous amount on her swollen red pussy then gently rubbed it in. He asked her, "Is your pussy very very sensitive?"

Katee nodded, "Yes."

He then asked her, "Do you want me to fuck you?"

She clearly said, "Yes."

I couldn't move, my dick was so hard it hurt even though I hadn't touched it.

I watched him climb between her legs and slowly pushed his fat cock into her shiny red swollen pussy.

I could see her face wince in pain.

Once he was fully inside her he lay perfectly still and asked her, "Do you need it harder?"

She replied, "YES!"

He then pinned her legs up by her ears and began fucking her harder and faster than ever.

She started moaning and repeating, "OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD!"

I was mesmerized by his amazing body relentlessly pounding her. That's when I realized he never put on a condom. It's a general rule at these kinds of parties, condoms are always used. I spoke up and asked, "Dave do you want a condom?"

Dave never stopped fucking her as he said, "I'm all out of Magnums, no worries I'll pull out."

I watched his thick cock relentlessly force her pussy to leak with every thrust. I slowly walked closer to the bed next to her head. I tried to lower my dick into her mouth but couldn't reach. Then I climbed onto the bed aligning my dick with her mouth.

She didn't notice me as they continued to fuck for another 30 minutes or so.

I just layed there stroking my dick.

Suddenly Dave stopped and stood up on the bed. He was directly over her body as he stroked his cock. He let out a deep moan as he erupted. Shooting rope after rope of cum, showering her and the bed.

Dave finally collapsed on the bed beside her.

Katee just lay there completely motionless, drifting off into a surrendering slumber.

I grabbed a towel and began cleaning her off. She didn't notice, almost like every ounce of energy had been exhausted from her.

Dave arose and started to get dressed. He looked at me as he finished and said, "What a night?"

I responded, "Truly mind-blowing."

Just before he left he said, "Thank you for inviting me, she's a special lady."

I replied, "It was our pleasure and indeed she is." I crawled into bed with her and eventually drifted asleep. In the morning I woke first and began stroking my sleeping beauty.

She opened her eyes and instantly said, "Morning hun."

As I snuggled closer to her I knew she could feel my raging hard-on. I tried to move her legs apart and gain access to her pussy.

She grabbed my hands and said, "No honey, it's way too sore." She rolled over and fell back asleep.

I was more than a little annoyed. I decided it was best to get up and get the house cleaned up. Katee didn't get up until almost noon. I fixed her something to eat and we chatted about the party.

She had nothing but great things to say about it. It was clearly life changing for her, a point hammered home when she stated, "I never knew I could reach a level of bliss like that."

I was glad she enjoyed it but was a little worried with how much it impacted her. I said, "It was mostly good."

She could tell I was annoyed with something and asked, "What's wrong?"

I told her, "Most of the time it was great, I just kind of felt left out towards the end."

She kissed me and reassured me that there's always the next party. She added, "Everyone really liked Dave, a couple of the wives even got his number."

I agreed and said, "He was very popular."

Katee had a bunch of errands to get done and kissed me again before heading out. Around 5 pm she texted and said she's grabbing dinner with a couple of girlfriends.

verb411
verb411
93 Followers
12