Swinging Goes Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At around 8 PM I was wondering what was taking so long and I texted her.

She replied, "Dave joined the ladies for dinner and things ran long, heading out soon."

About 30 minutes later I could see headlights pulling in the driveway. I went to greet Katee at the front door, boy was I shocked to see Dave at my door with my drunk wife.

He stated, "She had a little too much to drink and I couldn't let her drive."

I went to take her from him when she stumbled into his arms and he effortlessly picked her up.

He said, "Maybe it's best if I just carry her to bed."

I agreed and stood back holding the door.

Katee yelled, in her drunk slurred voice, "I need my phone."

Dave asked me, "Can you grab it from my car?"

I looked for over 15 minutes and couldn't find it anywhere in his car. I figured Dave would be coming out any minute and would help find it. After a few more minutes searching, I decided to return to the house to ask Dave and Katee where it might be. I quickly headed to our bedroom and couldn't believe what I saw.

My wife Katee was on her knees sucking Dave's girthy cock. She was struggling to get much more than his cock head in her mouth.

Dave looked at me and said, "She just dropped to the floor and started taking my cock out, she said you wouldn't mind."

Katee stopped briefly and said, "Come over here hun and take your dick out."

I quickly joined them with my pants around my ankles and my hard dick in my hand.

She immediately started sucking my dick while locking eyes with me. She stopped briefly and said, "You want my slutty pussy?"

I could barely get out, "Yes."

She resumed sucking my dick, deep-throating me over and over. She was drooling on my dick. Then she took me so deep she gagged hard, I could feel her throat spasm on my dick.

That triggered my orgasm and I quickly pulled out to try and stop it. Too late, I shot my load all over her dress and floor.

She got pissed and yelled, "GO GET A TOWEL."

When I returned Dave was taking off her cum covered dress.

She grabbed it from him and handed it to me as she said, "Get it in the washer now."

Once I returned to the bedroom the door was shut and locked. I put my ear to the door and I could hear them kissing. I knocked repeatedly on the door.

Finally Katee said, "Go sleep on the couch!"

I couldn't move, I stood there with my ear glued to the door.

I heard Katee beg Dave to fuck her as she stated, "I need you now."

I could hear Dave ask her, "I thought you needed to fuck your husband?"

She replied, "He came already."

Dave stated, "I don't have any condoms with me."

Katee told him, "he keeps his in the top drawer of his nightstand, go grab one."

After a couple minutes they both could be heard laughing.

I heard Katee say, "Should have known they would be too small, fuck it!"

I kept listening closely as he started fucking her. I could hear their bodies slapping together loudly. I could faintly hear her wet pussy with every thrust.

My dick got rock hard but I resisted touching it. Instead I listened to Katee moan like a bitch in heat as Dave fucked her like a god for close to an hour. The sounds of lust fueled sex had my mind working overtime. My erection was now painful in my pants.

Suddenly I could hear Dave say, "Where do you want it?"

I heard Katee say, "Don't stop! I need to feel you cum in me."

Hearing that sent me over the edge, I literally felt my dick convulsing without a touch. I came in my pants. I was so embarrassed I quickly retreated to the couch hoping they wouldn't come out. Eventually I fell asleep. I woke up around 4 AM and I figured it was safe to return to my bedroom. Only to find the door still locked so I returned to the couch.

I woke up again at 8 AM and again checked my bedroom door. Found it unlocked with the shower running in our master bathroom. I assumed Dave had left and she was showering, I couldn't be more wrong.

When I walked into the bathroom I could see them in the shower and from the sounds of things they were fucking again. I was sporting a raging, morning wood, hard on. I couldn't resist and started beating off furiously in hopes I could finish before they saw me watching them. Just as I was about to cum the shower door flew open.

They both stared at me and began laughing as my orgasm erupted.

I sent small drops of cum dripping onto the floor.

They kept laughing as Katee shut the shower door.

I could hear Katee say, "The sluttier I am the more he loves it."

Dave replied, "Obviously."

12