All Comments on 'Swinging Goes Wrong'

by verb411

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah. That’s pretty close to how it works. Good story.

SubBttmSubBttmalmost 2 years ago

A swinging couple that ends with cuckold and humiliation?

Your description hints at a swinging couple that ends with cuckold and humiliation. A swinging couple still love each other. You describe katee and her hubby in the beginning as if she is already humiliating him. She doesn’t even notice when he is fucking her? Really? You laid on the humiliation too early on. I get what you were trying to do, but I don’t think you understand what love and marriage is, or what “cuckold” is. I did read all of it and I enjoyed the lack of errors that plague these stories most of the time. Your story telling was clear, to the point and easy to read and I really like that. I look forward to your next story.

Rw43Rw43almost 2 years ago

It's a good thing nature has blessed man with the ability to climax. Without it, we wouldn't have the benefit of that 5-minute period of clarity that follows. We need that to make sound decisions. Our minds would always be dominated by our need to come, and we might never recognize how distasteful our behavior, or our partner's behavior has become.

<>

Like the husband in this story. He had the sense to get annoyed but not the balls to do anything about it. He never used his 5 minutes of clarity wisely. He might as well be 15 years old again, except that would violate the rules of Lit. So he needs to learn that an erection doesn't make you a man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

FETISH is a category for a REASON!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Swinger parties usually disappoint. I learned from the first one that the intimacy fostered by privacy made my being fucked by the other man a wonderful experience, while the mass, public sex at the party was freaky bad. Good story. Delete the personally offensive anon comments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lucky husband.

Being cucked by your wife with an alpha big cock man is absolute heaven. The humiliation of knowing the other man does things to your wife that you just can't do is exhilarating. I wouldn't trade my 4" penis for a big cock in a million years. I actually wish mine was half the size. Some of us were born to be cucks and enjoy that we can't satisfy our wives. Thank goodness for big cock bulls who take ownership of our sex lives.

luap50luap50about 2 months ago

Out of reality. A swinger is not a cuckold or vice versa. In swinging party, the wife chooses male partners (some times female too), the husband chooses mainly female partners. Not humiliation. Don't mix the things.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The title is accurate, thanks for sharing, Jackie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userverb411@verb411
Not a professional author, nor do I desire to be. Just enjoy writing short stories inspired by my real life experiences. I'm a 40 something husband to an insatiable hotwife. She embraces the slut wife hotwife lifestyle and is most comfortable referring to us as a stag hotwife ...