Swinging New Beaverton Pt. 02

Story Info
Nadine heads to work, and sees the world open up to her.
1.6k words
4.35
4.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 02: Office Culture

Nadine started to get ready for work, when she remembered she was now required to be nude at all times, at least when she was in Northedge. With a sigh she gathered her bag and headed out the front door, bracing herself as she bared it all.

The ride of the subway was strangely uneventful. Some gawked at her nude form as her hips swayed and jugs bounced as she walked down the platform, but there were also naked people of all stripes waiting for the train as if it was any other day. But the only sexual activity she witnessed on her ride was at one point, a young man got on the train and sat across from a larger older lady. A couple stops went by and finally the young man unzipped his pants. Out came a small cock, but it was clearly rock hard. As he began stroking it, the older woman smiled slyly. She undid the first few buttons on her blouse, revealing ample cleavage and then crooked her finger to the man. He leapt up, and then stepped up on to the seats at the lady's direction, "My mouth" she croaked. He began to lean toward her as she took him in her mouth, a wet sucking sound followed as her mouth muscles moved around his cock. He worked his hips into it, his back bent like a bow as he fucked her throat. In no time, he let out a wail, curved like a backwards C pressed up against her face and stumbled back off the train seating. Watching him flop back in his seat, flabbergasted, the old woman licked her chops with extreme satisfaction. The rest of the train ride passed without incident.

Nadine was still naked as she entered the lobby of her office building. Brianna, the impossibly thick security guard, whistled from her desk by the elevator bank.

"Ok, you're looking good today Nadine." She blushed as she approached the security desk, a bag of clothes tucked under her arm.

"Yeah girl, they had me in one of the mandatory nudity neighborhoods. Imagine my shock when I realized I couldn't get dressed until I got to work!"

Brianna threw back her broad face with a chuckle, "I tried to vote for my neighborhood to be like one of those, but it didn't pass," She set her face in a look of faux innocence, "I was just trying to see some peen."

Nadine shook her head, "You're so crazy, can I get the bathroom key so I can change?" Brianna smiled and handed her the bathroom key. But before Nadine could walk away, "Do you wanna see something," as she reached for the top of her security zip up. Nadine nodded as she unzipped down the full length of the jacket, revealing a huge pair of full black breasts. This was not all, for they were completely shellacked in cum, from her neck all the way down her chest, dripping onto her small belly. It was thick and some of it still wet, there had to be five or six loads total. Nadine took in the scene in stunned silence as Brianna stuck her tongue out playfully and shook her tits. Nadine then did something that again astonished her. She walked up and then very slowly licked a trail from Brianna's nipple all the way up to the nape of her neck, scooping cum into her mouth the whole way. It was Brianna's turn to be shocked now, "Girl, wow, thank you!" Nadine smiled smugly as she turned and headed toward the bathroom to get changed. What was happening? She was keeping her mind open, she thought.

She changed into something smart and simple and proceeded in the elevator up to the 68th floor. She stepped out into the hall and headed toward her office off in a more open part of the floor. People mostly seemed to be working as usual, a flaccid dick or a woman's ass here or there. Perhaps people had already gotten over the shock of the day and moved on to the demands of regular life. So she thought , until she reached the area preceding her office.

The hallway opened onto an area with tables for group meetings, with a conference room on the left and the door to Nadine's office on the right. Out of the conference room was coming the grunting of what sounded like several different people. Nadine moved closer until the source became visible through the large glass wall of the room. A man, with his navy business slacks around his ankles, sat backwards in an office chair. His arms rested on the back of the chair and his ass poked into the air. Behind this smooth and pert butt, was a short and chubby middle aged man. He yanked the man's juicy dangling dick and balls before inserting his thick cock into the man's open ass.

Nadine suddenly realized by the man's olive uniform meant that this was Mr. Velasquez, the maintenance man for the building. He began to slip in and out of the man's open anus, causing his hanging genitalia to dance in an almost hypnotic way. Following his bouncing body up she realized there was another man in the room, getting his dick sucked by the anonymous office worker. This man she could clearly see, his gray eyebrows and whiskers thrown back in the feeling of fellatio. Bradtke, the old janitor of the building was getting his rather large gray whisped cock vacuumed up by this professional twink who was groaning like a pig in slop as the two building managers dug into him. Finally Bradtke pushed down hard on the man's head, which produced an excited gurgling sound along with the janitor's deep moan. He pulled out of the man's mouth and zipped his dickie suit back up. As he exited the room, he noticed Nadine watching and touched his hat. "Have a good day, miss."

Nadine looked him up and down, "You too." As he left, her attention returned to the two people still having sex in the conference room. Velasquez was now sliding slowly in and out, clearly savoring the tight twink ass. He had gone back to tugging and teasing the hanging balls and dick in front of him. As much as it titillated Nadine to watch, it didn't seem like it was going to end soon and she had to eventually get to work. Back in her office, she realized the door only slightly muffled the sounds of the grunts and moaning going on outside.

Nadine had been sitting in her office for an hour, looking over papers. She had trouble focusing on the task in front of her, it lacked the exciting thrill of the events of the day. And with all the depravity going on around her, she had not had a chance to get her share. She was now feeling antsy and in need of some relief.

Suddenly a knock at the door woke her out of her reverie, "Come in," she cooed, more sensually than she meant. In slunk Clark, her assistant who she was now realizing she hadn't seen all day.

Clark was a bashful young man, pudgy medium build and a very youthful face. Nadine sometimes thought he looked like a lego man. He stood there in his slightly too large navy suit looking down. "Hello Clark, I haven't even seen you all day, how are you?" She asked, absently looking over the papers.

Clark scrunched his mouth into a strange ashamed frown, "I... just got in. I am so so sorry. It has just been one thing after another-" Nadine smiled to herself. It didn't matter that Clark was late, but his embarrassment opened him up for a teasing and she was looking for something to entertain herself with.

"Did you have sex today Clark?" she asked him cooly. Clark's face turned maroon, "Yes, well I did, since it's the day...but I wanted to say that since we are professional colleagues, I don't want you to worry about me coming on to you, I respect you and the work we do here too much." Nadine smiled again. It was really sweet for him to say but Nadine realized she never imagined Clark in any sexual light. She could not even imagine him having a penis. "That's all well and good," she continued still in that icey tone, "I don't mind you getting a little something Clark, it's the world we're living in now. The problem I have with you is that you let it effect you being here. You see those people out there," giving a little edge to her voice now.

Clark was crumpling now, head held low, "They get what they need and do their work, sometimes they get what they need while they work! I'm sorry Clark, you're gonna have to be punished for this." He looked like he was about to cry, "I'm gonna need you to take your cock out Clark." His head snapped up, a look of confusion now on his face. Nadine struggled to keep a serious tone, "I need to see this tool you feel the need to stick in everyone." Twisting the knife, "I'll decide if I need to be one of those people. " Clark's face was now pure crimson, but nevertheless he began to undo his black belt. With the waist of his pants in his hand and his thumbs tucked under his elastic waistband, in one motion he flipped his member out into the open. Nadine couldn't keep the smile off her face anymore. It was a thick uncut dick sitting on a rather large pair of balls. "Thank you Clark and can you get some more copies of this for yourself and the offsite team," she said, waving a folder at him. He stood in astonishment for a second, perhaps now realizing the comedic nature of everything, before hiking his pants back up to do as she asked.