Swinging Sex Games Have Fishy End

Story Info
Prank at sex party ends with unusual payback.
3.6k words
3.82
10.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boyfriend and I have been playing with about 15 other couples in various swinging and sex parties for a little over a year. I'm in my early 40's with a very toned, body, firm D-cup breasts and round ass that I'm happy to show off in yoga pants or leggings. My boyfriend Steve is 34, and very well built and equally well hung. Though we are in a committed relationship, we are free and share ourselves with the close group of couples that we refer to as our fuck buddies.

After about 15 months of weekly sex encounters, our activities have developed from teenage get-naked activities like truth or dare or strip poker to more elaborate games that take a lot of imagination, stamina and lube.

One night, we played a game where we played rock-paper-scissors until someone was "it". That person ended up being me. The game started when the first person flipped a coin -- heads was oral sex, tails was the other end. A person would keep being "it" until the coin came up the same for 6 consecutive coin tosses.

My best friend Robin got the first toss -- as the coin landed, she exclaimed tails at which point she promptly put on a strap on dildo and fucked me in the ass until the dildo's vibrating end made her cum. Robin's husband Dale was next and flipped the coin and eagerly pointed out that it came up heads, so I sauntered over on all fours and buried my head in his lap and sucked his swollen cock until he shot his load into my mouth. The party went on as I worked my way around the circle, licking pussy, sucking cock and getting penetrated by a combination of dicks and strap on dildos.

By the 8th or 9th turn, I thought the end was in sight -- the coin had gone 5 consecutive tosses - tails. My little rosebud was not only stretched and sore, but a steady stream of cum was running down my thighs. I was anxious for the next toss, hoping to get a reprieve, but Steve chimed "heads" as it landed, restarting the count as I took his meaty dick into my mouth and sucked until he came. It was only another 5 flips of heads that freed me from being "it" and I quickly picked the next person to replace me so I could get a drink and wash the salty tastes of cum and musky pussy from my mouth.

It was my turn to host one of the parties, which ultimately started the trouble. As the hostess, I wasn't only responsible for getting drinks and food, but also at least 1 or 2 games to get started. I had read a bit about prostate milking and thought it might be fun to have people pair off for a milking competition -- figuring the first to fill a shot glass being the winner. I also read that a guy, after being milked, is incapable of getting another erection, having and orgasm or cumming for the rest of the evening and possibly 1-2 days afterward. I thought this was a great prank on the guys and force the attention on pleasuring the women for the night.

I knew we had 12 couple showing up and so I started planning my milking activity. I bought 12 pairs of colored bandanas, 12 shot glasses, assorted types of lube, including the stuff that warms and tingles. As the hostess, I also decided to turn up my game by greeting everyone at the door wearing only a sexy body chain that draped around my neck, between and under my breasts and around my back to clip at the back of the neck. Jeweled chains also connected my nipple, clit and belly piercings -- otherwise I was naked and completely shaved and perfumed as my guests arrived.

Once the guests showed up, each guy drew a colored bandana from a bag, stripped and assumed a doggy style position on blankets that were laid out on the patio. The women also drew from a bag and got a colored bandana that contained a random type of lube, rubber gloves -- each tied the bandana around their arm and proceeded to the patio to find their corresponding milking stud.

Once I blew the whistle, each of the women gloved up, lubed their champion and reached inside to start massaging the prostate to release the cum. Handling the cock was not allowed, but squeezing the balls was OK. The winner was the first to fill the glass, the losers had to shoot the gooey contents of their shot glass. The winner got to hand off their shot to one of the other women.

I got Robin's hubby and, as the whistle dropped from my mouth, I pulled on the gloves, lubed my fingers like a proctologist and penetrated his hole until I found his prostate gland which I started massaging and rubbing. After a few minutes, he said it felt like he had to pee, and I told him to hold still, we were getting there. Shortly after, a steady stream of semen started to run out of the tip of his exposed dick. I remarked that we were getting started and he wasn't even aware that his cum was running out of him into the glass.

As the glasses filled, each woman started to massage more frantically. I was squeezing Daryl's balls hoping to get an edge and empty his large, hanging nuts. After about 45 minutes, the guys had all stopped paying out so the contest was ended. Lisa, one of my friends from the gym, managed to almost completely fill her glass and was the clear winner ( we would later find out that her stud hadn't been laid or masturbated for almost 2 weeks -- explaining the his prolific contribution). All the rest of the women collected the shots and, on the count of three, all slammed the cum-filled shooters.

Lisa, as the winner, awarded her stud's cum to someone of her choice -- in recognition of my outfit (or lack thereof) for the evening and the originator of the game, I was selected and slammed a second shot of cum -- in the process spilling some on my hand and being promptly jeered until I licked every drop of the spillage too.

As the night progressed, it became clear that the milking competition had taken the guys out of circulation for the night -- at least no fucking or being serviced orally. In fact, the milking was also unfulfilling so they all felt a bit cheated and felt that payback was needed.

Since they were not able to do anything themselves, but decided payback was due, they took advantage of the large selection of harnesses and strap-on dildos to fuck my asshole while I tongue fucked their girlfriends and wives. The ass fucking would stop when I could make each of them cum.

Steve and a couple of the guys bent me over the table, tied my ankles to the table legs to spread them wide, tied my hands behind my back so I couldn't use my fingers, blindfolded me and finally lubed my hole.

Lisa, the contest winner went first and sat on the table, legs spread and as I smelled her in front of me, I buried my face into her closely cropped pubic hair and felt my way to her clit with my tongue and, as I did so, I felt hands grab my hips and butt and then felt the giant rubber cock forced painfully into me and started rhythmically hammering me as I focused on Lisa's tasty vagina. After 10 minutes, I felt Lisa tense and her body arch as she squealed through what seemed to be a very intense orgasm. Lisa's companion unstrapped the dildo and left it stuffed inside me as she dismounted.

Robin climbed onto the table next and as she positioned, I could hear her ask Daryl if he was ready -- I felt the last dildo pulled out of my hole and as I smelled Robin's pussy, I started tonguing her shaved area while I felt another set of hands grab me and slam another cold, rubber dick deep into my hole and started pounding with long sliding motions deep into my rosebud. It felt like licking Robin to orgasm was taking much longer and I was becoming more conscious of the giant rubber cock reaming me until she finally started bucking and trying to hold her orgasm in until she grabbed my hair and screamed.

While I was restrained and blindfolded, I could hear people giggling in the kitchen -- I heard someone saying something about needing more lube and rifling through the drawers in the kitchen, but I couldn't see what was going on. I heard someone laughing loudly and then the sounds of some of the tubes of lube being squeezed. My attention focused back on the next pussy that was getting in position when I felt something cold and metal inside my butt followed by a filling sensation as my hole was filled with jelly lube (I would later find out that they had found a pastry decorating bag, filled it with the jelly lube and then stuffed the tip inside me and squeezed 3 tubes of lube inside).

After being lubed up, I felt the next rubber cock jammed into my jelly filled hole and, as I tongue fucked the next several women, felt the gel squirting out and running down my legs while the rubber cocks violated me in a hard, steady procession from behind.

Since my boyfriend Steve was left out, he finished the night by using a dildo to fuck my pussy. However, as he was hammering in the way that I like and he could tell I was close to orgasm when he pulled out leaving me unfulfilled like the guys tat evening. I was left tied to the table unable to reach orgasm, with my butt and inner thighs covered with jelly lube.

By the end of the night, my mouth and tongue were sore and my butthole stretched, raw and seeping jelly lube. Lisa was a home care nurse and went to her car and brought back an adult diaper to wear for the rest of my evening since my hole was leaking lube all over. My evening ended in an embarrassing note, wearing an adult diaper with my body chain as I thanked my guests as they left, but I would learn later that payback wasn't over.

Later in the week, Robin, Lisa and a couple of our other friends found me at the gym in the women's sauna. My hole was still sore and stretched after 4 days, but I was enjoying laying nude in the hot steam after my workout.

The group said that we had a payback party scheduled on the weekend, I was the guest of honor and that they had a package for me after we finished at the gym, showered and met in the parking lot.

I ended my sauna session early, showered and quickly made my way out to the lot where Robin, Lisa, Dana and another friend, Grace had a large shipping box. They told me to open it and I cut open the box and removed the contents. It was a spandex mermaid costume with a note that I was the guest of honor and that I should come early and be ready to entertain -- it was being held at a house with a large yard, nice patio and pool.

I got home and spread the costume out -- it was a full, skin tight mermaid costume that was from the neck to the feet made out of latex and decorated to look like mermaid scales. The scale pattern was throughout, but the front area from the neck, front of the torso and down to the crotch were more pale to give a more natural, fish-like appearance. The legs were sewn together into a traditional mermaid flipper and the top was cut out around the boobs with an option for a removeable seashell bra. The costume had a wide flipper at the feet as well as fins one the back of the calves and up the spine.

It was an expensive costume and as I tried it on, not only discovered that I liked it with my boobs exposed and no sea shell bra but also that the tail fin was sewn with legs inside to the knees but a solid fin at the bottom. This allowed for the costume to be crotchless with the wearers lady bits and ass exposed -- presumably for sex.

When Saturday rolled around, I went to Dana's house and met her there ahead of schedule -- she left me on the patio to get ready so I first put on my best waterproof sparkly makeup, long eyelashes and did my hair. I squeezed into the costume, which didn't allow for any movement on land and finally added seashell nipple shields and earrings made of seashells. I also took the hooks off of some brightly colored fishing lures and attached them to my clit piercing. I got the ones that spin when pulled through the water to see if they tugged at my clitty when I was swimming.

Dana warned that I would need to get into the pool before the guests arrived, but she first had one more surprise. Robin and Lisa both came out of the house as I sat helpless on the pool deck near the pool unable to move due to my flipper. They were dressed in skimpy bikinis and came over to admire my costume.

As we talked, Dana came back with a bag and emptied the contents onto the table. There were 6 large jars of the fish eggs that are used for bait, some lube and, of all things, a pastry bag. Dana rinsed the eggs in the sink to get off of the sticky coating and put them in the pastry bag along with the 2 tubes of liquid lube and mixed it together.

Lisa and Robin each used a hand to hold one of my arms down and the other hand to spread my legs apart exposing my vagina through the costume. Dana straddled my flipper, immobilizing my lower body. She then lubed the tip of the pastry bag, used her fingers to spread my pussy lips and then slipped it inside me and squeezed the lube-covered fish eggs into my vagina. She refilled the bag and filled my pussy with the remainder of the eggs. I could feel the fullness of all the eggs inside me. Dana withdrew the empty pastry bag and the three of them slipped me into the pool saying that I was a proper mermaid now.

I paddled around the pool trying to master my tail fin and arms as guests started to arrive. I was starting to get pretty good with the flipper, and I could feel the spinning lure tugging at my pierced clit when I was swimming. Everyone got drinks and were socializing until our entire group of fuck buddies arrived.

Dana, as hostess, welcomed people and said that they had a real mermaid to make up for the milking contest at the last party. She teased that the best way to catch a mermaid was to sit on the edge of the pool and dangle a worm in the water.

Ethan, one of Steve's married friends, was the first to take the hint and slipped off his trunks and wiggled his cock over the side of the pool like a lure. I knew this was my cue and paddled over to Ethan, eyed the bait dangling between his legs and wrapped my mouth around it and started sucking it until he shot his load deep into my mouth while he moaned and the others looked on.

One by one, swim trunks started coming off and more and more pink "worms" were dangling over the edge of the pool, waiting to try and catch a mermaid. The women in the group also started stripping off their bikini bottoms or shorts and panties to lure the mermaid to tongue their anxious pussies.

As I paddled from guest to guest around the pool, I kept in mind that I still had a vagina full of fish eggs sloshing inside me. When I got to my boyfriend Steve, he finally stripped his trunks off last and started dangling his penis as bait. As he did so, I used my flipper to paddle to him while watching it engorge and get stiff. I started teasing his dangling worm and flicking the tip of his cock with my tongue, licking the shaft of his swollen rod and running my tongue along the length of the shaft. Finally, I took the whole cock in my mouth and started to suck his meaty long shaft and working it deep down my throat to get his warm cum to shoot into my mouth.

As I slid his dick all the way into my mouth and down my throat, I heard Steve call to the others "I think I've got a bite! Help me land this one!". Before I knew it, several of the half-naked crowd threw a fishing net over me and dragged me onto the pool deck where I lay tangled in the net and helpless.

Dana remarked to the onlookers "That's a pretty nice catch, I'd like to have it mounted as a trophy but we need to get it cleaned up first". Lisa showed up with a vibrator and rubbed my clit hard while it was on high speed. Still wrapped and restrained by the net.

I helplessly laid on my side as Lisa worked over my clit with the vibrator while everyone watched. Finally I felt my body get tense and my toes curl inside my fin as the vibrator did its thing. I let loose and amazing orgasm which caused the mixture of liquid lube and fish eggs to spill out of my vagina and onto the pool deck.

Dana quipped that this must be why mermaid pussy is so fishy and then told Daryl and the other guys that now that I was cleaned of eggs, they could hang up their trophy.

Daryl, Steve and a couple others appeared with a large shiny hook. It looked similar to a meat hook but had a bulb at the end, instead of a point, and a loop hole at the other. They lubed the rounded bulb on the hook and slipped it through the opening in my fin and up into my butt. They called it an anal hook and slowly pulled it high inside me.

Finally, a couple of the guys took off the net and lifted my body as Daryl kept tension on the hook impaling my butthole. They propped me up against the wood post that supported the awning so my feet barely touched the ground and I was on my tip toes inside the fin.

Two of the guys supported my weight while the anal hook was hung over the rafters with a chain. As the guys released me, I felt my body weight settle onto the hook in my butt so that I was almost hanging by my hole. My feet were supporting some of my weight, but I couldn't get leverage to lift myself off because of the height of the hook and my inability to get leverage from my feet due to the flipper that they were pinned inside.

Ethan tied my hands together, raised my tied wrists and arms over my head and tied them to the same rafter that was holding the chain to the hook that invaded my hole and held me firmly in place. I was was displayed, bare chested, restrained and held in place by the metal hook that was placed inside me like a fish caught on the docks. I stayed on display, "mounted" to the post while the guests, many still without pants, took pictures posed next to me holding a fishing pole with a dildo on the end or other poses cupping my exposed tits.

Once the guests left, Dana came out with the guys to get me down and laid out on the patio deck. Dana pulled the hook that had held me to the pole, from from my hole, which was now stretched and numb. Had I not seen her holding the anal hook, I wouldn't have know that it was no longer inside me.

In one last humiliating payback act, she sent all my clothes home with Steve so I was left with only the mermaid costume that I would have to strip off so I could drive home.

Dana loaned me a tattered old beach towel to cover my nude body to get home but I needed to pee before I left. Dana told me to squat in the yard in case I had more eggs to lay so I found a place in the planter to squat and relieve myself. As I was peeing, I tried to tighten my vagina muscles and another stream of lubed, eggs spilled out of my pussy into the dirt. As I pushed and squeezed, the eggs seemed to keep coming.

That night, I arrived home very late, sneaking up my driveway wearing only a towel that covered my boobs and barely long enough to hide my crotch and bottom. The spinning fishing lure attached to my clit ring was still dangling just below the edge of the towel as I walked.

As I was unlocking the house, I revisited the memories of my day as the mermaid that was lured by fishermen using his cock as bait, caught in a net, emptied of her spawn, and finally displayed, humiliated, as a fishing trophy.