Swinging with Chad and Stacy Pt. 01

Story Info
Mike gets pulled into polyamory on a weekend vacation.
2k words
4.31
10.2k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Going into it, I knew it was gonna be weird staying in a secluded cabin alone with my best friend and his girlfriend for the weekend. My own girlfriend had a family thing so she wasn't able to come. But holy shit, they didn't waste a lot of time. The very first night, not even a half hour past when we retired into our rooms for the night, I started hearing the sounds of his dick thwacking into her pussy and the constant refrain of "oh yes, fuck me harder," "I fucking love your cock in my pussy," and simply "fuck" over and over again. They had to know I wasn't asleep yet, and they weren't bothering to keep things down even though our rooms were literally only separated by a wall.

Well, there wasn't much to do but rub one out. My own girlfriend is hot in her own right, even though she dresses modestly most of the time to hide it. But Chad's girlfriend Stacy is a cheerleader for our university's team and she looks like the perfect incarnation of the stereotypical blonde bimbo, like she'd be more at home in a cheerleading porn parody than the actual team. There were rumors that she had offered a gangbang to her high school's football team their senior year, and Stacy and Chad were known to host some wild parties but I never went to them.

Stacy was making the masturbation almost too easy by giving a damn near play by play because she kept asking Chad to grab her tits, pinch her nipples, and when she said "Now, fuck my ass please, you know I'm a filthy anal slut," it was all I could do not to cum. My girlfriend never let me do anal with her, so I was super jealous of Chad. The final nail in the coffin was when she announced that she had swallowed his, and I blew my load shortly after he did.

Next morning I went out into the living area/kitchen to see Chad was making pancakes. I didn't know what to say or do so I just sat down at the table and waited. A few moments later, Stacy walked out in her swimsuit, which made sense because we were going swimming today. She stretched out her arms in a "y" shape and gave a big yawn. "I don't know about you, Mike, but I got a good night's rest. Did you?"

I glanced up quickly at her face, which had a big shit-eating grin on it as she winked at me. "I-I slept fine." All through breakfast all I could think was, "don't stare at her boobs, don't stare at her boobs."

The swimming was actually quite eventless, we hiked the small path down to the lake and had a relatively normal, fun time. We spent the whole day there, grilled some hamburgers out on the lake for dinner, and headed back to the cabin.

It was dark by the time we got back, and all three of us were still wet from swimming. We laid out our beach towels on the couch so as to not ruin it, and decided to watch some TV for a while. I don't remember what we were watching or what I was going to say, but something made me laugh so I turned over to make a witty comment, but Chad and Stacy weren't paying attention because they were making out. Unbelievable.

Stacy's body moved back and forth as she practically devoured Chad's face, her boobs sliding across Chad's arm and part of his chest, and then she started kissing her way down his chest, pulled his swimsuit back just enough to get his cock out, and started blowing him. She also positioned herself so she was kneeling on the couch sideways, with her ass directly in my face and her feet were in my lap.

Just as I was thinking what the fuck this was, one of Stacy's feet rubbed against my cock, which of course was rock hard at this point. Stacy continued to blow, and Chad had his eyes closed, not paying attention to anything, apparently.

If Chad wasn't down for a threesome, it was looking more and more like Stacy was practically begging for it. Now, I know I was about to cheat on my girlfriend, but I know for a fact that, while she'll never admit it, I found her laptop unattended once and found reams and reams of gangbang porn in her internet history. I had been trying to find a way to introduce the idea of bringing more people into the bedroom with her, but she's super sensitive and in denial about her own sluttiness. Well, I was horny as fuck so it looked like I had to be the one to take the first leap into an open relationship. We can talk about it later.

So to start things off, I hesitantly slid a finger underneath her swimsuit bottom and into her dripping wet pussy. I went slowly, steadily increasing my speed. Chad was still not giving a shit due to being blown, and Stacy wasn't acting any differently. I decided to test the waters a little bit more by sticking a thumb in her ass while I continued to finger her pussy, and Stacy lifted her head to purr out "ohhhh yes," before going back down.

Well, that was all the confirmation I needed. I pulled my swimsuit all the way off, then gingerly lowered her bikini bottom around her ankles for full access. Now, I barely knew Stacy. We had met a few times before this weekend, but we were practically strangers. And now we were about to fuck. I knew I should have gone for the pussy, but I really, really wanted to fuck her ass.

I climbed up into position, placed a hand on each of her ass cheeks, and went in. Almost immediately, Stacy came up for air and shouted, "Oh fuck, he went right for my ass."

Finally, Chad opened his eyes and looked at us. "I-I'm sorry?" I awkwardly gave a shrug stopped, but didn't pull out, letting my cock rest inside her ass.

"Jesus fuck, don't stop now I want both your cocks inside me."

"You heard the lady. What did you think we invited you out here for? Camping?"

So there it was, all out in the open now. The only clothing left on anyone was Stacy's bikini top, which I promptly untied so that we were all butt naked. As I continued to pound her ass, harder and faster as I went, I grabbed her right boob while Chad grabbed her left.

"Did we turn you on last night?" Stacy asked between having Chad's cock in her mouth. "I made sure to... unf... let you know Chad was fucking my ass last night. Is that what gave you the idea?"

"Uh-huh."

"Did hearing Chad fuck me make you wanna fuck me too?"

Jesus, Stacy had one hell of an exhibitionist fetish. "Hell, yeah," I said just as she let out a high-pitched banshee scream to let us all know she was having an orgasm. Chad pushed her head down on his cock once again, and when she pulled up he blew a big fat load on her face.

Stacy then suggested that we bring things into their bedroom so we could have more room. Now we were lying there on our backs with Stacy sandwiched in the middle, face still drenched in cum and lightly rubbing our cocks. I couldn't help but keep playing with the boob nearest me, tugging on the nipple with my hand and every now and then sucking on it like a baby.

"Mike, you've probably heard the rumors about us, and they're all true," said Mike, suddenly sounding a lot more serious. "We like to fuck around. Sometimes I've sat back and watched her fuck other guys, sometimes she's watched me fuck other girls, and we've had a ton of threesomes. The problem is, the kinda guys and girls who go to frat parties are usually looking for a quick fuck and then they're gone. They're not really in it for, you know, a lifestyle."

I sat there for a moment, processing what Chad was telling me. "So you mean, you're like, fully polyamorous, then? It's not just a sex thing?"

"Exactly," said Stacy, in such a businesslike tone that the fact her face had cum on it and the fact that Mike was playfully fingering her vagina right now made me laugh, but I immediately felt bad because I knew they were being serious.

"Although sex is a pretty large part of it," added Chad, who then licked some of his own cum off of Stacy's cheek.

"Oh yeah, Chad and I are very sexual, if you couldn't tell by now. But we want someone we can rely on long-term."

"And... how does my girlfriend factor into all of this?"

Stacy and Chad looked at each other.

"Ideally, we want both another man and another woman as part of our relationship," said Stacy. "There are... things... that are only possible if we have two guys and two girls. Plus, I'm bi and Chad is straight-Chad eating his own cum aside, he's not into sex with other guys. I mean, with other guys, not like what we've done tonight already. If it's just you with us, Chad is really only giving sexual pleasure to one person, which isn't what we want. Everyone in our relationship deserves at least two partners they can give and receive pleasure from. If your girlfriend is bi, then we girls get to have three, but I'd say having two girls to fuck isn't the worst deal in the world."

"Do you think we can get your girlfriend into this kind of stuff?" asked Chad.

"I don't know... she's really shy and insecure about sexual stuff. We only ever do missionary in a bedroom. But..."

"But...?" Stacy was clearly excited about what the" but" could be.

"Well, there was this one time I found her laptop unattended, and I was curious, so I looked through her internet history, and..."

"She's a grade A slut just like me?"

"Well, I wouldn't say just like you. But there were tons of gangbang videos. Hell, I looked back through an entire month's worth of porn searches and it was all group sex. No masturbation videos, no one-on-one either."

"But you've only done vanilla things with her? Like, you've never done anal with her?"

"Nope. Not for a lack of me trying."

"Oh my god, yes! I get to convert a slut in denial into another anal slut! It's going to be glorious."

"Yeah, Stacy's a huge anal slut, and she really gets off on watching other girls lose their anal virginity," Chad said. "She loves bringing the freshman cheerleaders over to the frat house to get anally deflowered. There was this one girl who was really fucking reluctant to try it. It was just me, her, and Stacy in the bedroom. I was fucking her doggystyle and every so often pulled a surprise switch-up on her, but each time she flinched and moved away immediately. Always with the 'not that hole,' this, and 'I poop from there,' that. Stacy had to get underneath her and wrap her arms and legs around her body and make out with her to distract her before I could finally get it in, and the bitch went from 'Oh my god it hurts,' to 'fuck my ass harder,' in less than a minute."

"Good times, good times," said Stacy. "But wait. Does this mean you haven't done anal with any girl? Like, at all?"

"Nope, you were my first."

"Double yes! I love getting to be somebody's first at something."

"Now, about your girlfriend, we have to plan this carefully...," said Chad, and we began to strategize, all the while butt naked and softly masturbating each other while we talked.

To be continued...