Swingtime

Story Info
An old marriage heats up with a little fantasy.
2.8k words
4.2
17.7k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Eric, I'm 45 years old and I've been married for 23 wonderful years to Alice. We are nothing special, just a normal upper middle class couple who one day discovered that not only had we become 'empty nesters' but that we had gotten boring. We both worked full time and had been frugal enough to no longer worry about the daily bills, but were no where near well off. We had no vacation homes, exotic tastes, or engaging hobbies. What we did have was a lot of time.

There was work, the normal social groups and of course fitness clubs but at the end of the day Alice and I would find ourselves sitting at home in front of the TV.

Then something changed. While we were at the grocery store on Friday after work... yes we were that boring... I had walked off to find the almond milk and as I rounded the aisle I saw some guy with his hand on Alice's shoulder and they were laughing. I stopped and hung back to see what was happening. They stood and talked for a few more minutes before he leaned in kissed Alice's cheek and walked off.

"What was that all about?" I asked as I walked up to the cart.

The blush on Alice's face deepened ever darker. "Oh Eric, that man just propositioned me."

I was shocked and unsure about how to feel. It wasn't like I was angry and to my surprise I was also not surprised. Alice at 42 was still in great shape and could have easily passed for a woman much younger. But the whole things seemed so rude and unexpected I really had no idea what to say, so I just shook my head and we went back to shopping. The subject was dropped although I continued to think about it.

That night as we were sitting in our recliners watching TV, Alice looked at me and asked, "Eric, am I still attractive?"

I had been married long enough to know a dangerous question, so I tried to make light of it, "obviously you are. I saw the guy's face as he looked at you today."

She was blushing again as she stood up and took my hand leading me to the bedroom. We didn't say a word as we pulled the bedspread back and undressed. I was already hard and she was already wet as I touched her, then pushed her back onto the bed. Moving between her legs I pushed myself into her slowly. She was very wet and in moments we were bumping and grinding like a couple of school kids. She felt wonderful and judging by her furious movements, she was feeling pretty good as well. The sound of our slapping bodies and the her wetness filled the room as I pumped myself into her. After a few minutes I pressed deep and felt myself cum. While I trembled Alice pressed her finger to her clit and in moments was shuddering through her own climax. Slowly I rolled to the side and we lay there together naked on the bed, spent and quiet.

We talked as we laid there. We talked about were we were and what was happening to us. We talked about where we were going and if that was where we wanted to go. We talked like a couple of kids discovering each other again for the first time. After a while the subject worked it's way into our fantasies and desires. Eventually, after a careful start, our discussions became more graphic and specific than I could ever remember.

For those of you reading this who have not had a long term relationship with someone, I'll let you in on a little secret, you never get around to really discussing your fantasies. Do you trust them? Absolutely. Do you love them? Of course. Are you afraid they will leave you? Nope. So why does it not come up? Because you trust, love, and know they will not leave you. You don't want to hurt them or cause them pain or do anything to dim the love that shines in their eyes when they look at you, and tell someone what the darkest most twisted things that secretly turn you on, has a huge chance of hurting them and dimming that shine. That was why this moment because so surreal for me.

We talked about my fantasies about sex with other women, and she revealed her similar fantasies about other men. Before long we were talking about swinging and who and how we could do this and that. It was amazing and exciting, even though we were still afraid of actually letting anything happen. It was such an exciting conversation that we actually managed to work ourselves up and have another round on the bed before we finally got up and ready for bed.

Over the weekend things started to get a little out of hand. This harmless little fantasy of us with others was becoming an obsession. We were actually talking about it off and on all weekend. Our sex life was fantastic all weekend, we were screwing every time we turned around, sometimes more than once a day. But by now our fantasy was taking on a life of it's own.

Over the next couple of weeks Alice began sizing up practically every man she met as a potential partner. I would come back and add this or that woman that I had seen. We would take turns fueling each other's fire by describing how each person would fulfill mine or her desires while the other watched. And we just kept on fucking, it was amazing.

Often, we would realize that things were getting out of control, as we would start to make actual plans involving discussion about real people, we would back off. We never contacted anyone else or did anything, but in some ways that seemed to make the prospect even more appealing. It was during one of these brief periods that we met Greg.

Greg, who was in his late 30's, was a friend of our neighbors who lived in Oakland and was house sitting for them for the week. He was a very handsome California blonde with a practically perfect physic. Needless to say all the women in the neighborhood eyed him almost salaciously, including Alice. Not surprisingly her fantasies soon included him. Alice actually went out of her way to talk to him after work and sure enough, that evening he became her fantasy, while I supplied the cock.

I didn't realize the full impact of her lust or that we were headed for a new path until later. On Thursday I found out that Alice has organized a cookout for some of our neighbors. So I made a trip to the store after work to pick up the needed supplies. When I got home and began to warm up the grill Alice came outside, she looked spectacular. She was wearing a very bright floral colored summer dress that accented her figure beautifully. Before I could say a word she grabbed me around the neck and pressed her lips securely to mine. It almost seemed as if she were trying to see how far down my throat her tongue would go.

"Damn, maybe we should just cancel the cookout," I whispered,

"Ummm," she purred, "Sounds good. The way I feel right now, I'd almost let you. But we have guests coming over soon and I think we should see what happens."

As the evening went on our neighbors arrived and soon the yard was filled with the other couples, families, and of course Greg. Alice made the rounds visiting and being the perfect hostess, stopping by the grill often so we could chat between rounds. She informed me she'd been so horny all day, "for some reason," she added with a wink.

As the even wore on I noticed Alice moving more and more often near Greg. Needless to say, it didn't take him long to strike up a conversation with her. From my position I had a perfect view of what was going on, and I watched as the situation unfolded. I say situation, because I pretty much knew what Alice was thinking, as she twisted her hair and touched his arm, especially in her presently aroused state.

Alice eventually made another round and gave me a quick kiss and I joked about her having a new boyfriend. After that, Greg would move to Alice whenever I was away from her. When I returned, he moved away. As it began to get dark and the families left, we brought out the drinks. Soon she admitted that the conversation between them was getting suggestive and I could see she was getting flustered. In fact, so was I and with our next brief exchange, she decided to take advantage of our mutual arousal.

"How's it going?" I asked.

"I'm so worked up right now," she whispered almost breathlessly, "I'm on fire!"

"Really?" I managed to respond, "Are you thinking about Greg?"

"A little bit more than a lot," she admitted, "You don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not, Sweetheart. I love you."

"I love you to, but -- but I can't help thinking about him. I'm not even really sorry."

"It's okay," I tried to comfort her, "I understand."

"Honey," she again breathed into my ear, "Would you mind if I brush myself against him? I want him to feel me." At that my heart skipped a beat. It was hard to believe this Alice talking.

"Go ahead," I heard myself whisper.

When she next made her way to a quiet area of the yard, Greg of course followed and she leaned over and accidentally/on purpose brushed herself against Greg's arm.

Once it got full dark and everyone headed home, I realized that I had not seen Alice for a while. I finally walked back into the yard to look for her. I moved to the back of yard where our kids' old playhouse was. Much to my surprise the door was opened just a crack, so I leaned forward and peeked in. Standing in the center of the room, softly illuminated by the back porch lights, but surrounded by darkness, was my wife Alice leaning back against Greg. Greg had one hand on my wife's breast, while the other one was under her raised dress. The look on Alice's face was incredible as she received kisses to her lips, neck and shoulder. The hand in front was moving up and down and Alice moaned as his fingers moved up and down.

Shortly after Greg carefully eased her panties down, moving them carefully over her firm round ass. Once they cleared her beautiful buns, they fell to the floor where she absent-mindedly stepped out of them. He stood behind her as his hand again found it's way between her legs. This time I could just see his fingers parting her lips and pushing inside. As he worked a finger up inside, her legs instinctively parted to give him better access, her hips began moving in rhythm to his strokes. Greg then inserted a second finger into her and increased the pace.

"Yesss...yessss....like that....yessss...I'm cumming.....I'm cummmminnnngggg!" she moaned.

Greg laughed as her body shook with her orgasm. As it subsided, Greg fussed with his shorts. As I watched Alice struggle to catch her breath, Greg gently bent her forward over the small play couch, pulling up her dress and parting her thighs, before stepping behind her. But when Alice felt his body moving into position and felt his manhood touch her, she quickly came to her senses and pushed him away.

"No," she barked, suddenly alarmed, "We can't do this! I'm a married woman!"

"What the fuck?," he swore as he stopped, holding her hips, his cock just touching her very wet pussy.

"No please! My husband's outside! He'll catch --" It was at that moment that she saw me. She looked directly at me and I smiled and nodded, blowing her a kiss.

But before Greg could fully understand, Alice pushed back and impaled herself on his cock. "Oh my..." she managed to moan as she caught her breath, "You're huge!" She said this looking right at me and I could see her eyes widen as the full impact of the situation became clear.

Greg laughed as he began working himself up inside Alice. His hands were locked onto her hips and night's quiet was filled with a wet slapping as his hips smacked against her naked ass.

By now, my own cock was straining to be set free. In fact, It was so hard that it actually hurt. But since I didn't want to get caught and ruin the moment, I didn't move.

The scene was incredible. There was my lovely wife, half naked, bucking around wildly as a blonde-haired stud was fucking her. I strained to watch everything. I loved her face as she moaned, the way she bounced on every stroke. I watched as her hips moved in rhythm to his thrusts. Alice was moaning and groaning for all she was worth. Orgasm after orgasm rocked her body as she struggled to keep herself braced against the back of the couch.

"You like that don't you?" I heard Greg whisper as he slowed the pace, "You like getting fucked, don't you?"

"Ohhhh..."she tried to respond, "Greg, please...ummmm.....you feel so good!"

"You like that, eh?"

"Ohhhhh...yessss.....yesssss....ooooohhh...I love it! Give it to me baby.... keep fucking me!" Without hesitation Greg again picked up the pace and complied with her wishes, slamming his hips against her ass with abandon.

"You ready?" he grunted as his pace began to increase, "I'm almost there!"

"Ooooohh...ooooohh....yessssss. " Alice moaned. Then as Greg's rapidly increasing pace suddenly stopped and he pressed himself deep into her, she cried, "Oh yessss!.....ummmmmm......... ummmmmmmmmmmmmm.... Ooooooooooooh." Then Alice went right over the edge and came again with a loud groan. Greg's ass cheeks tightening as he delivered his load deep within her. After which he practically collapsed on top of her back.

Alice and Greg remained in that position for several minutes while each of them caught their breaths. When he finally eased back, a large glob of cum oozed out of Alice and dripped down onto the floor. Greg dressed quickly and I backed away from the door to hide in the shadows beside the playhouse. A few moments later Greg moved quickly past me and out into the dark, returning home.

"So you caught me," Alice said smiling as I walked into the playhouse.

"Not like you made it difficult, as a matter of fact it was almost like you wanted me to catch you," I said with a smile. "Did you want me to catch you?"

"Yes," she replied laying back on the couch and spreading her legs. "Would you like to punish me now?"

The sound of my pants hitting the floor was followed quickly by the creak of the old play couch as I slid between her legs and pushed myself inside. She was wet and loose and wonderful as I settled in and began to fuck my wife.

Later after Alice finished a long hot shower, she joined me on the bed wearing a black t-shirt that resembled a short nightie on her. As we laid there in bed, Alice apologized for what had happened, explaining that she had not meant to actually cheat on me, it's just that everything just sort of happened.

"Are you mad at me?" she finally asked.

"No," I sighed, "I'm not mad. I just figured that if we were ever going to live out our fantasies I'd be a part of it. I had no idea it would happen behind my back."

"It won't be a next time," she promised with a kiss, "I'll never let myself get in that situation again. Not without your knowledge and approval, that is."

Alice and I laid there silently for a long time as each of us considered the situation at hand. Fortunately, I knew her well enough to know she was sincere. But just before I could reach out and give her a reassuring hug, she spoke up softly.

"You know," she didn't much more than whisper, "I've actually been with another man now."

"I know," I replied, slipping my arm around her lovingly, "How was it?"

"I think you know the answer to that question," she softly reached over and caressed my chest, "How was it for you?"

With that I pulled her close for a long sexy kiss. "How about I just show you?"

"Oh, I'd like that." With a smile on my face I reached up under Alice's nightshirt and carefully spread her thighs. As I moved into position, I felt her hand guide me to her.

"Oh my goodness," she cooed, "Is that for me?"

"Absolutely."

"I love you, Sweetheart," Alice whispered as I began moving in and out slowly.

"I love you too, Alice," I responded as I leaned forward and kissed her tender lips. For the first time in a long time we weren't bored, there was fantasies or fantasy lovers -- in our bed. Bur tomorrow was a new day.