Swipe Right Ch. 01

Story Info
Max finds a surprise while getting back into the dating game.
8.1k words
4.56
69.7k
129

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FrostLayer
FrostLayer
256 Followers

Swipe Right Ch. 01

Hello and welcome to Swipe Right Chapter 1!

This originally was just going to be a one-shot story and be self contained. But as I was writing the length grew and I wanted to make sure it was easier on all of you to read. So I'm cutting it into two chapters.

If you're a fan of my current series this might be a bit of a departure from that.

I generally like to put theme warnings in my stories but all of those should be covered by the tags. With this story I tried to keep it as grounded as possible but obviously there is always going to be a level of suspension of disbelief.

I hope you all enjoy it and as always I encourage any feedback, private or public.

All characters featured in this story are 18 years of age or older.

-------------------------------

Losing track of people after college.

I think a lot of people have this idea that the people you are talking to right now will always be there. It doesn't matter if it's a close friend or even someone you work with for decades. There always seems to be the possibility of people just kind of fading out of your life. It's kind of sad but it also is just one of those aspects of this crazy thing we call life.

That's what happened to me going into college and even after. Friends I had freshman year had come and gone by junior year. A coworker I was close friends with doing IT left for another company. I thought we would be gaming every night even after he was gone. But within a month we haven't even sent a single text.

Two years down and a promotion later it seemed like even my family faded into the background. We were never really a close family. I don't mean that really in a bad way. We still went on vacations together and attended each other's functions but weren't really a family that was always in communication. None of us are super active on social media, if we even had any.

My parents both worked in academia. My father was a professor of economics and still teaches today. My mother is a former professor, now she's the Dean of a private school. They never really pushed me and my sister into that path. They just asked that we go to school and go into something we enjoyed. Being big into computers I took the soul crushing route of going into IT and network security.

My older sister Megan took a gap year before school. Not really knowing what she wanted to do. She did some traveling and a lot of drinking. Eventually she settled on a business degree. We haven't talked in years so I'm not exactly sure what she's doing. It's been so long I can't even really even remember what she looks like.

After me and Megan were off at school my parents started to travel more. Getting closer to retirement they wanted to get a head start on really enjoying life. My mom would call to set up a dinner or get together and two weeks later I'd get a call that they would be traveling to Austria or China. After a while planning didn't even really happen anymore. Just an occasional call on my birthday.

This all might sound very depressing but to me that's just how it was growing up. Our family dynamic just wasn't that close. I'm happy where I'm at and I'm glad they are too.

1. The Daily Grind

I had heard that going into IT can wear you down but honestly it's not too bad. The scales on my career path were also tipped a lot. One of my professors wrote me a glowing letter of recommendation to a company and after graduation they took me without even needing a second interview. Not having to cut my teeth doing help desk or anything like that. Pretty much went straight into network security.

My day is generally pretty easy. Start my day at 9:00 AM, usually with a meeting. Sit through that while sipping my coffee. Go to my office where I read through maybe five or six emails. Then just sit and wait for problems to pop up or my phone to ring. When 5:00 PM rolls around I walk my happy ass out the door.

I live and work in the city and was lucky enough to get an apartment within biking distance of the office. So most of the year I just bike to work. Even in the winter I sometimes don't bother to get my car out. There is nothing that drives me nuts more than traffic.

Getting home I usually grab a quick snack and head down to the gym. Paying extra for a nicer apartment has its perks. A full gym and a very nice pool. Even have a little grocery store downstairs.

Generally I don't workout too much. Just enough to keep me in shape but by no means am I jacked. Swimming for years has kept me lean with some nice muscle mass. I try to keep that consistent look and nothing more.

After the gym I like to sit back and relax. Usually with some video games or going to a nice bar down the street. Have a few beers while I read a book or scroll through the news.

I'll be honest that it does hit me that the 9 to 5 lifestyle has me pretty captured. I do my little activities after work at my decent job and maybe go "crazy" by getting takeout or having a nice dinner out. Usually I avoid the clubs around here. Not that they are bad, just not really my thing.

Doing the daily grind can make time pass quickly. Sometimes I feel like I "wake up" and it's a month later.

2. Dating in the Big City and Fond Memories

Dating for me hasn't ever really been an issue but gaps in girlfriends isn't too uncommon for me. I'm mostly fine living by myself but there are times it gets to me. I could easily go out to a club and probably pick up a girl. But that does get boring after a while, I'd rather have something more concrete.

The longer relationship I had was with this girl Sammy starting my freshman year of college. She was a great girl and we had a lot of great times together. We met in a very boring chemistry class. We ended up passing notes about how boring the professor was.

Passing notes turned into texts and eventually a date. I was super nervous that night. As soon as we got together I could tell she was just as nervous. We went to dinner then a movie. After the movie we walked around town for what seemed like hours. The nervousness was gone and we both just relaxed.

It was two or three dates later that I asked her to be my girlfriend. I remember asking her as we walked back to her dorm. We ended up making out on a bench for what seemed like hours. I remember she stopped kissing me and looked me straight in the eyes.

"Max, your roommate is gone right?" She asks.

"Yeah! Went to see his parents for the weekend." I replied.

"Let's go back to your place..." she said as she got off me. She grabbed my hand and pulled me towards my dorm.

My heart was racing the whole way. I'd had sex before but not with someone as gorgeous as Sammy. She was a little shorter than me with shoulder length brown hair. She played volleyball so her body was super tight. Breasts on the smaller side but from grabbing them while making out they were a nice handful. Her ass was beautiful. Volleyball had shaped it into perfection. It wasn't big but in tight jeans it had a nice shape.

We snuck into my dorm while trying not to laugh. We rushed up to my room like two little spies. I quietly opened the door and we both rushed in. As soon as the door closed Sammy pulled me close.

We made out against the door for a while. I had a feeling I knew what was coming so I slid my hands under her sundress. Holding her perfect ass in my hands. She moans while kissing me but breaks off the kiss.

"Lay back in the bed baby" she says. Her voice is so sexy that I'm already hard. I step back and fall onto my bed. Adjusting a pillow under my head so I can look at her better.

Sammy sways her hips and smiles at me. Running her hands all over her body. Giving me a sexy little show. She gives me a seductive look as she grabs the straps of her sundress.

"Go ahead baby, I want to see you" I say. Her smile grows bigger and she blushes a little. In one slow and sexy maneuver she drops the dress to her feet. This tanned goddess stands in front of me in just a red lace thong.

My heart was pounding and I could tell hers was too. I had seen her nudes before but her body In person was even better. She tanned often and it was nice and even all over. Her nipples were small and looked perfect to suck on.

She started to approach me slowly. Letting her hips sway and keeping eye contact with me the whole time. She got on the bed and straddled me.

"Let me make you feel real good baby." She says. I don't even reply. I'm just mesmerized and wait for her next move.

She kisses me deeply and tugs on my shirt. I sit up and she helps me take my shirt off. I lay back down and we kiss again. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths. Sammy breaks the kiss and starts to kiss down my body. The sensation is incredible. Like every kiss sends electricity through my body.

She works her way down to my stomach and slows the kisses down. Working her way carefully to my belt. Once there she looks up at me with lust in her eyes. Skillfully she undoes my belt.

She pulls my jeans and briefs off In one go. Tossing them to the side she looks down with hungry eyes at my hard cock in front of her. We have sent nudes so she had seen it before. But I think seeing my nice six inch cock in person works her up even more.

She leans down and starts to kiss my cock. I'm pretty thick and I think that's turning her on. She kisses up and down the length while keeping eye contact the whole time. I'm so turned on I almost have to look away so I don't cum.

When she kissed the head of my cock and started to take me in her mouth I felt like I was in heaven. I had gotten a few blowjobs before but I could tell Sammy was a pro. She started to work my length into her mouth while using her hand on my shaft.

I groaned and moaned as she started to expertly suck my cock. I had to look up at the ceiling as she did. I would have blown my load down her throat if I looked at her. The sounds of her sucking me off filled the room. She stops for a second but continues to jerk me off.

"You like that baby? You like how I suck on your nice cock?" She says. Her voice filled with lust. Her tits shake as she jerks me off.

"Fuck yeah baby! Goddamn you're so sexy" I almost can't look at her as I reply. She smiles knowing how well her magic is working.

"You want to fuck my tight pussy tonight? You want to make me yours?" She says. Slowing her strokes a bit.

"YES! I want you so bad!" My voice nearly cracks.

"Make me into a little slut tonight. Cum in this pussy and make it all yours." She replies. She stops jerking me off and slowly leans back onto the bed. Legs spread wide.

I get on top of her and we kiss wildly. I play with her tits which causes her to moan. She grinds her thong covered pussy against my cock. We both moan and groan back and forth.

I break the kiss and start to kiss down her body. Starting at her neck and working my way down. Getting to her tits I start to suck on her nipples. Her reaction is immediate. She moans loudly and runs her fingers through my hair. I alternate between nipples, making sure they both get love.

"Please baby I need your cock! I've needed it for so long!" She says between moans.

"You want me to eat your pussy first baby?" I replied.

"Later baby, I need to get fucked right now." She says. I don't want to keep a lady waiting long. I sit up and as I do she pulls her thong to the side.

"Slide that thick cock in me. I need it!" She says. Sammy had told me that I would be the thickest cock she's had. So I slide it in slowly at first. The feeling of her tight pussy parting way for my cock in mind blowing.

"Push it in babe. I can take it all, I want you." She moans.

I slide my length all the way into her. She's dripping wet and that's good because she's tighter than anyone I've been with. I start to slide my length in and out of her slowly.

Sammy moans and groans as my cock proves her deep. The sound of her wet pussy getting filled is music to my ears. I started to pick up the pace and she loved it.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me baby. Make me into your little slut! I love that thick cock!" She screams. I'd never been with a girl who talks so dirty. It almost drives me over the edge but I persist.

The bed shakes as I fuck her pussy harder. It's all instinct at this point. Our eyes are locked as my cock fills her tight pussy again and again. There is no way the whole hallway can't hear her get fucked.

I slow down a bit but concentrate on long strokes. I want to catch my breath for a bit but I can tell Sammy wants to give me more rest.

"Fuck me harder baby! I'm a little slut for that cock and I need to get filled! She says after a long moan. So I picked up my pace again. I start using her like a fuck doll.

At this point the room is loud with the sound of our fucking. Sammy's wet pussy getting punished. Our moans in between indiscriminate swearing. The energy is thick and the end is near for both of us. Sammy can feel it coming.

"Fuck me baby! Fuck me like a good little slut! Fill me with your hot cum!" She says.

"I need it! I'm so fucking close I need your cum!" She says after a moan.

I thrust in harder and harder. I'm exhausted at this point but I can feel my orgasm coming. Looking down at Sammy's bouncing tits does it. I groan loud and thrust in deep. Ropes of cum shoot deep into her pussy. Still to this day I don't think I've came that hard before.

I collapse on the bed next to her and we cuddle for a while. But that wasn't the end of the night. We spent the night fucking all over my dorm room and once in the shower. I came in her and on her. It was one of the wildest nights I've ever had.

Sammy and I dated for another two years. The relationship was great the whole time. She ended up getting accepted into a study abroad program and we mutually decided we didn't want to date long distance.

After Sammy I had some flings here and there but nothing really of substance. Especially as I was finishing up school and going into a career I just didn't have the time for anything more. For the most part I'm not a one night stand kind of guy but have had a few.

3. Getting Back in the Game

Today at work a coworker mentioned a new dating app that just released a few weeks ago. I had used a few of them with very mixed results. But he seemed to swear by it. Saying that he had a date last night and the girl was great. They already set up another date next week. It's gimmick is that profiles just use usernames so you can more anonymously browse potential dates.

The conversation quickly shuffled into the back of my brain. Work was kind of busy so I didn't have a lot of time to think about it. It only came back to mind when I was at the gym after work. I thought "Ehhhh what the hell. Maybe I'll try it out." I figured there was no harm in just setting up a profile.

I finished up at the gym and head up to my apartment. In the showers I think about it more. I'm a bit more settled now so why not try to get out there. Even if I have a few shitty dates I might find someone decent. Plus I don't mind an excuse to get dressed up and go out to dinner.

Finishing up my shower I whip up a quick dinner and grab a beer. Settling on the couch to relax and set up my profile. The download went quick and registering my account was pretty painless. The hardest part was picking a decent username.

I filled out my biography and answered some starter questions they had. Some of them I think I may have put too much thought into. Sometimes I have the tendency to get overly long. But some people find that kind of charming. So I'll take it!

Pictures were kind of an issue. A lot of my friends aren't the type to take pictures at events. A lot of what I have are from my freshman and sophomore years of college. At that time I didn't have a beard and was way less tan. I've filled out a little more and I'll be honest, finals aged me easily a decade. So I can't really use pictures from college.

I scrolled through hundreds of pictures just so I could find three kind of alright ones. Plus for good measure I took a classic mirror picture in the bathroom. With pictures sorted out, I was ready to browse!

The first few profiles I saw were pretty promising. I ended up tapping the green check mark on a few right off the bat. If you aren't familiar with the modern dating app, most use a common system. If I confirm I like a girl's profile and she later does the same, we match. From there we can start chatting.

I finish my beer and go back to checking out profiles. I don't generally have a lot of preferences when it comes to who I date. It mostly falls into whether I just find someone attractive or not. It's not like I have a hard line I draw in terms of looks. Which is nice because that leaves a lot of possibilities open.

Personality wise is where I'm a little more strict. I need to be engaged in conversation with someone. Not in the sense that we always need to be talking about deep matters of life and death. More so I just want to feel like some of our conversations are going somewhere. Combine that with good humor and you have the perfect girl for me.

A few beers later I think I've reached a point where I can't look at any more profiles. Now it's kind of the waiting game to see who matches with me. Getting up from the couch I clean up the dishes and do a little cleaning around the kitchen.

Putting my phone on charge, I fall into bed and drift off to sleep.

Morning always comes too quickly. No matter how many times I wake up for work, grogginess consumes me. Checking my phone before my morning shower I see a few notifications of matches. I don't have a huge amount of time in the morning, so I tend to just go straight to getting ready. I can play on my phone at work so I'll check my matches then.

After a quick shower and a cup of coffee I set off to start my day.

This morning's meeting was especially boring. We all are in the IT field and most of us specialize in security. Yet we have to have meetings about strong passwords and not using public wifi for work. Just the most boring stuff imaginable. Even worse this morning because I knew I had matches waiting. My boss finally closed the meeting and I rushed off to my desk.

Opening up the app I see fifteen matches. Scrolling through the many beautiful faces I'm excited by the possibilities. Checking my messages puts a damper on that excitement. So many messages from bots asking me to open up links to sketchy websites. I'm used to fake accounts so I'm surprised I didn't spot some of these. I start deleting and reporting messages.

Scrolling through one girl's profile picture catches my eye. A blonde in a short red dress. I tap her profile to jog my memory. I remember this account! A lot of her pictures were kind of blurry and not the greatest. But her answers to a lot of the questions the site asks you were really good.

Her body in some of the pictures looks really good from what I can see. She doesn't look that tall but absolutely not short. The dress she is wearing hugs her body and you can see every curve. She clearly keeps in shape and does a lot of squats. Her ass looks like it would feel nice in my hands. She isn't lacking at all in the boobs department, they look rather big and perky.

Luckily she's online now so I send her a message back.

"Hey! Glad we matched. Your answers to a lot of the questions were really good. Some honestly gave me a good laugh." I reply.

Going back to work I feel my phone vibrate and smile when I see she replied.

"Hey thanks (: is there one in particular you really enjoyed?" She says.

One of the questions was "What is your most embarrassing drunk story?" She had a story about being in Vegas and trying to hit on a blackjack dealer while drunk as a skunk.

"The Vegas story was very funny! I've never been there myself but that sounds like a blast!"

FrostLayer
FrostLayer
256 Followers