Swipe Right Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a shame you couldn't see this in person tonight /:" says the message she sent along with it.

My cock was hard as soon as I saw the picture. I need release really badly. Walking over to the couch I grab my lube and start to get to work.

My eyes are fixated on my sister's thong covered ass. I stroke slowly thinking about all the things I want to do to her. I know it's so wrong but when you're this horny it doesn't matter.

I'm already close to the edge after just a few strokes. But Megan wasn't going to let that be it. Another picture arrives. She pulled her dress down exposing her big tits. My sisters smiling face and tits are exposed in one picture. I explode all over my stomach. My orgasm sends waves of pleasure from the tips of my toes to my brain.

Ropes of cum spray all over my stomach. I groan so loud I'm sure the neighbors can hear. It takes me a few minutes to catch my breath and clean off my stomach.

The message with the last nude reads "Goodnight my sweet and handsome date." I close my phone. When I stand up I'm seeing stars. Holy shit that was a powerful orgasm. Tossing the cum soaked towel I stumble into my room and fall onto my soft bed.

I think about Megan and our date I'm a few days. What she might wear and how she might act. I know this is all so wrong but she seems to not be bothered In the slightest. Should I act accordingly then? Act like this is all just fine.

All these thoughts and the alcohol start to tire me out. My eyes start to shut, slowly at first. I struggle to fully get on my bed before my eyes shut completely. I slip off into a dream as my last thought of the night flows through me.

I have a second date with my older sister in a few days.

End of Chapter 1

-------------------------------

Too much of a cliffhanger?

For a story like this I didn't want to rush an ending. So I think a split into two chapters is a lot better. I should have the second chapter done in the next few weeks. I hope you all enjoyed it and I can't wait to read your feedback. Don't be afraid to reach out!

-Frost Layer-