Swirl CFNM Ch. 04

Story Info
And now for something completely different.
12.7k words
4.67
5.6k
4
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/21/2023
Created 10/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent the rest of my Sunday resting and recuperating. My energy had been drained and my balls were sore. Surprisingly, Mary and I did not exchange texts during this time. I went to bed early and slept solidly through the night. Next morning, I started off my work week a little tired from the weekend's wild activities. I was a little unfocused; as my sore body, and active memory reminded me of the progressively crazy sex life I had been experiencing.

Late in the afternoon, I received my first text from Mary.

Mary: Hey Sexy!

Me: Hey Beautiful. Btw, you are the Sexy One!

Mary: Remember when I mentioned that we should do this thing that we do during the week as well?

Me: I do.

Mary: Are you available to come over Wednesday evening? I have a surprise for you. For us.

Me: There is no way that I can say no. What time?

Mary: Come over at 6.

Me: Is the surprise Jackie? Connie?

Mary: It wouldn't be a surprise then now would it.

Me: Any clues?

Mary: Orgasms.

Me: That's all I need to know. Can't wait.

Mary: No coming till then. Send me a pic of your cock.

Me: Gladly.

I closed the door to my office and made myself hard thinking of what might happen this coming Wednesday. I was fully erect in record time. I struggled to get my hard cock out of my pants. I started stroking my excited cock in order to generate some pre-come. The first drops emerged from the tip. I spread the drops around the head making it nice and shiny. Stroked some more of the clear salty slick fluid as it cascaded down the length of my cock. I then took a pic of this wet shot and sent it to Mary.

Mary: Fucking Beautiful! Now my pussy is just as wet.

That made the rest of my day completely unproductive. A hard dick, and an overactive imagination equaled a recipe for a worthless employee. Tuesday wasn't much better. I was tempted to text Mary but left it alone.

On Wednesday, my anticipation and erection were even worse as I pretended to work. Now my balls started to ache. I took off work a little early in order to grab something to eat in hopes that I would need it for energy. Freshened up with a shower, shaved and brushed my teeth before heading to my destiny at Mary's house. "What surprise has Mary got planned?" I thought.

The drive over to Mary's house increased my imagination. Increased the erection in my pants as well. I could feel pre-come soaking my underwear.

I finally pulled into Mary's court and noticed a car in her driveway that I hadn't recognized before. "Who could that be? Jackie, I bet," I thought. That would make sense since Mary had stated very plainly that she wanted to watch me fuck her sister. Was tonight the night I would get to fuck Jackie's throat and finally be able to feel that distinct pleasure as I fed her hunger?

I pulled into the driveway and parked next to the mystery car. Made my way to the closed front door; quickly noticed that the front drapes were closed, not allowing me to possibly get a glimpse as to the mystery date. Opened the storm door and knocked.

"Come in!" came Mary's voice.

With a deep breath, and an anxiously hard wet cock, I opened the door.

I had been wrong in my guesses as to the mystery date. Once again, Mary surprised me. Sitting on the couch with Mary was Star to her left and then Aja. All three were looking beautiful, sexy and wanting.

"Oh My God! Hello, you beautiful, gorgeous women!" I gushed.

"Shut up and get naked," Mary barked.

I did as commanded. Never taking my eyes off the three sexy women. In turn, they never took their eyes off me. Devouring me with their intensive stares. My clothes came off quickly and I stood there hard and proud for their approval.

"What are you waiting for? Keep your mouth shut. Bring our cock over here and listen carefully."

I quickly made my way over to Mary. My hard dripping cock leading the way. Mary reached out to grab him and pulled me the rest of the way to stand right in front of her. A pulling stroke forward brought a substantial amount of pre-come out and immediately dripped down onto her legs. This brought a laugh and squeal from all three women.

"You really are excited to see us, aren't you?" Mary questioned.

"Yes. I can't believe how lucky I am," I replied as I made eye contact with all three women individually.

"Yes, you are," Mary laughed back at me. "John, not too long after you left on Sunday; Star and Aja paid me a surprise visit here to my home. We had a very long discussion about you and me. I talked about all the things that we have been engaging in; and exploring each of our needs. I think it turned them on a little," Mary said with a wink.

Star and Aja, both blushed a positive response.

"But after taking all that in; Star started to tell me about her beautiful, dirty history. Her likes and loves. Then, she started to share what she would like to do with you. And then it was my turn to be very turned on. Then Star point blank pleaded for my permission to inflict this specific pleasure on you," Mary said with a sarcastic laugh.

Mary picked up the pace stroking my cock. Laughing and looking at me with a sinister face.

"Are you ready for something completely different John?" Want to explore something you and I have never even considered?" Trust me, this is probably going to fuck you up, and I want to see it. I want to be a part of it!"

I was confused and not sure where this was all going and not sure what to say. Sensing my hesitancy, Mary chimed in, "do you trust me, John?"

"Yes. Completely," I replied honestly.

"Do you trust Star?"

"Umm, to be honest, I'm not sure," once again being very honest.

"Well, I think you should. I want to see you do it. I want to watch Star take you someplace special and I want Aja and I to help."

I was still very confused. I noted that Aja had been quiet this whole time. I diverted my complete attention to her. She shyly looked down. I continued to stare at her. After a few moments she looked back up at me. My expression clearly asked her a silent question. Her cheeks picked up some color. She bit her lower lip. Nodded her head and whispered, "please."

That's all I needed. I grunted slightly and thrust my cock forward in Mary's hands.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Mary exhaled. "I'm so fucking turned on and wet right now John. You have no idea, and you have no idea what the fuck is coming your way!"

Mary started stroking my cock with a little more purpose. She was obviously getting more aroused as she started to visualize what Star had in mind for me. Coming to her senses, she slowed her strokes down. She released me from her grip. And in a firm tone said, "now go stand in front of Star and let her get a good feel."

I took the half step to the left and presented my hard dripping cock to Star. She slowly sat forward on the couch. Getting her mouth close to the head of my dripping cock. She breathed on it, causing me to shudder. She giggled at seeing my reaction. Planted a kiss on the head and grabbed it aggressively while settling back into her seat. A wicked smile crept across her face, and she started to lick her lips. Star gripped me tighter and jerked me a little bit harder.

"Oh, I love your fucking big cock, John. I can't wait to make you come, and I can't wait to fuck it," Star said earnestly. "But first, before I fill you in on what's in store, I think you should share this beautiful thing with Aja too."

Once again, I moved slightly to the left and presented myself to Aja. She acted shy and made no move to take hold of my yearning cock. She just stared at it as if in a daze. Ever so slightly I moved it a little bit closer to her. Aja still made no move to take a hold of me. Shyly looking up into my eyes, I smiled and quietly whispered, "please."

This immediately brought a quiet laugh out of Aja. She relaxed at my little return joke. Tilted her head. Seductively licked her lips. Leaned forward and took my cock into her sexy soft, slender long fingers.

The sight of her slim long fingers wrapped around my hard cock was so damn sexy! It caused me to gasp and thrust into her hands on pure reflex. A forward stroke caused a fair amount of pre-come to ooze out from the tip. Upon seeing this, Aja moaned and leaned forward to lick it up. This in turn only caused me to groan even more, and to create more fluid for my sexy slim angel. I think I fell in love with Aja at that very moment. This only spurred Aja on more; she greedily took the head of my cock into her mouth. Aja moaned loudly and milked my cock into her mouth. I have never seen a hunger like that as she looked me in the eyes and pulled my pre-come into her mouth. "Shit, that went from Zero to One Hundred quickly," I thought. Aja was just getting started, and I was not going to last long with her enthusiasm. Knowing that coming right now was probably not a part of the evening's plans, I reluctantly pulled myself from her mouth.

I leaned down to kiss her. She continued her enthusiasm in our kiss. It was raw and passionate. She plunged her tongue into my mouth. Moaned with earnest desire. It was carnal. Completely lost in passion. I broke the kiss and rested my forehead on her delicate shoulder. Breathing heavily, Aja whispered into my ear, "I fucking want you. I want your come."

I pulled my face to look intently into her passionate eyes. My shy little waif was now a woman of pure lust and desire. I nearly came from the fierce look in her eyes. I could only smirk in reply. Fuck, this sexy young woman was something else!

Still staring intently into my eyes, Aja said, "Star, why don't you tell John what you, err, what we are going to do to him."

Star chuckled and bid me to come back and stand in front of her again. Once again, she firmly grabbed my hard dripping cock and gave it a few purposeful strokes. Smiling devilishly at her actions. "So, John, remember how Aja introduced me to Mary and yourself as the 'resident anal expert' and that I was about 'all things anal'?"

"I do," I quickly replied.

"Well, that didn't just mean that I was all things about exploring my anal pleasure," Star said while continuing to firmly stroke my cock and create a pause for me to let those words sink in a little bit before continuing. "I take as much pleasure in exploring other's anal pleasure as I do my own." Another dramatic pause. "Have you ever indulged in your own anal play John?"

Pausing for a moment I replied, "well, when I was much younger, I did a little experimenting with sticking smaller household objects up my ass. But nothing serious," I spoke honestly.

"Did you like it?" She questioned.

"To be honest, I tried it a few times, but it never really did much for me. It really didn't add to my orgasm. If anything, it caused my erections to soften a bit."

Star immediately began to chuckle a little. I wasn't very happy with her reaction. Sensing my rapidly growing angst, Star quickly responded, "no, no, no. I'm not laughing at you having lost your firmness. It's quite common for you to lose a bit, if not all, of your erection with anal play. I'm chuckling because I came prepared for that."

Reaching into her purse, Star pulled out a yellow pill and handed it to me with a bottle of water she also happened to have at the ready.

"What's this?" I questioned.

"Cialis. Our little insurance policy to ensure you keep nice and hard for us during our little exploration," once again she said with a little chuckle.

I took the pill and quickly washed it down with the water.

"Good. Now John during any explorations of your backside, did you ever play with your prostate?"

"Umm, no. I had read about it. It kind of confused me and I never really thought about exploring that. It seemed kind of hokey to me."

"That's a shame. It's not hokey. The pleasure is very real and that is what we are going to explore with you tonight," Star said very factually. "Would you like that?"

"I guess so. I'm just not sure."

"Are you willing to try?"

"I guess so?"

"You don't sound too sure. Do you trust me? Do you trust us?"

"Most definitely Yes," I replied with conviction.

"Then John, I promise you that you are going to experience pleasure like you never have before," Star said devilishly. She continued, "and if I'm wrong, I'll let you take it out on my ass!" This caused us all to let out a little laugh at the absurdity of her statement.

"Bitch, you know you are going to have him take it out on your ass either way!" Aja joked.

"You know me so well," Star laughed back. "So. Are you ready John?"

"Yes. How long till the Cialis kicks in?" I questioned.

"No more than an hour. Which should be perfect timing. In the meantime, we have some prep work that we need to take care of."

"What kind of prep work?" I questioned with a concerned raised eyebrow.

"Ever had an enema?" Star asked.

"Umm, yes I have."

"For pleasure?" Star asked again.

"Uh no."

Laughing, "well this may not be for pleasure either, but it will certainly be for cleanliness that will ultimately lead to pleasure. I promise. Following that, I'm going to scrub you clean in the shower and do a little grooming in your new receptacle area."

"Receptacle area? Cute."

"Yep. I know I am," Star shot back sarcastically. "Come on let's get you into the bathroom and let your girls take care of you."

"You're really going to administer an enema to me, then shave me down?"

"Well no. We all three are going to get in on the fun."

"Oh no, this is too much. This is too embarrassing. I can't go through with this," I cried.

"John, I can see your face just got quite a bit redder. But your dick just got a lot harder! It's throbbing even. You really want this, don't you?"

"Pleasure like I've never experienced before?" I questioned.

"YES. Going to change your life," Star laughed. "Promise."

"Ok?" I reluctantly agreed.

Star was right, despite my misgivings and embarrassment, my cock was hard as steel and leaking profusely. Star reached down to grab her large purse. Making eye contact she said, "I've got everything we need right in here." Then she noticed that my cock had already dripped pre-come onto her purse while I had been standing in front of her. "You can't fool me John," she laughed.

Standing up she grabbed my cock and asked Mary to lead the way to the bathroom.

I felt like a little child. Too embarrassed to know what to do. But still, my cock never wavered. Firm and resolute in the impending pursuit of unknown pleasure.

We all crammed into Mary's ensuite as it had the biggest bathroom in her house. For the time being I sat on the toilet as Star pulled out something called an enema bulb syringe, some lubricant, a whole bunch of nitrile gloves and a large container of water. Star explained to each of us that the syringe was enough to hold about two cups of solution. And that the container was filled with water and a soapy substance that would clean my system out perfectly. Star also explained that she wanted each of the girls to have the opportunity to squirt a full syringe worth of solution into my ass. Mary looked eager whereas Aja looked a little shy and unwilling. Noticing Aja's reluctance, Star countered that they didn't have to stay around for the expulsion, but she wanted them to share in squirting the cleansing solution into my ass. Listening to all this only made me more embarrassed, and my cock impossibly and surprisingly harder. Aja gave me a questioning look as if asking my permission. A simple almost imperceptible nod was all she needed. Aja broke out into a huge smile and bit her lower lip as if to show her desire to break new ground with me.

Star laid out a towel and commanded, "ok John on your hands and knees. Face Down, Ass Up!"

I positioned myself as instructed, and Star explained to her partners in crime the simple instructions for administering an enema to me. Star squeezed the syringe tight and lowered the suction end into the cleaning solution. She released her grip on the bulb end and sucked up the solution into the body of the syringe. Once that was filled, she turned it upside down and applied some lubricant to the tip of the syringe. What left over lubricant she had on her fingers she lightly rubbed into my anus before sinking it into me up to the first knuckle and then fucking me back and forth with it a little bit and then giggled at the position she had me in.

"Ok ladies, time to clean some ass from the inside out!" Star joked.

"Yes!" both Mary and Aja responded.

"Look at that cute ass we get to fuck," Mary added lustfully.

"I'm going to go first Ladies. There's nothing to it but, I thought you might like to see how I do it. Are you ready John?"

"Yes Star."

Star slowly inserted the nozzle of the plastic syringe into my ass about 2 inches deep. She then began to squeeze the bulb end and I immediately felt the cool solution enter my bowels. It wasn't uncomfortable and I really didn't have much sensation to it. However, I was just incredibly embarrassed to be in this position while three beautiful women delighted in seeing me in this humiliating pose. While Star squeezed the solution into my behind, Mary and Aja would pat my ass and make jokes about me taking it. The embarrassment and touch of humiliation had me confused as to why my dick was so fucking hard.

After about 30 seconds of emptying the liquid into my ass, Star removed the syringe and placed it into the sink. She told me to hold the fluids for another 30 seconds. She then asked Mary and Aja if they would like to step outside for the icky part of me expulsing the cleaning fluid into the toilet. Mary and Aja both gave sour faces and agreed that they did not want to observe that part of the evening. They both stepped outside into Mary's bedroom laughing and giving my ass a playful slap on their way out.

As soon as they were out of the room, Star urged me up and onto the toilet. I was a little taken back when as I assumed my sitting position on the toilet, Star quickly got on her knees and in between my legs and grabbed my very hard cock. She started stroking me and looking lustfully into my eyes.

"Umm Star. Do you really want to be here for this part?" I asked.

"I wouldn't miss it," she quickly shot back.

Well, I know you've heard of men being shy pissing in public; this was something entirely else.

"You really want to be here while I expel this stuff? Could get kind of stinky?"

"I really want to be here for everything John. Please do it," she said seriously.

"Before I do, can I ask you a very personal question?"

"Sure."

"Do you get off on scat play?"

Star laughed and replied, "I honestly don't. But I am as turned on and wet as your dick is hard. You are so fucking sexy in allowing us to do all of this to you!"

With that she took her left hand and reached into her sweatpants and dug into her pussy. After a few seconds she pulled it out and showed me two very wet fingers and stuck them into my mouth. The taste was heavenly.

"See, I told you so. Now shit for me John."

Star gripped my dick harder and leaned in to kiss me rather aggressively. Our tongues rapidly fighting with each other. It took a little bit of mental agility to kiss Star, enjoy her hand on my dick and to concentrate on releasing the cleansing fluid in my ass. You know, walk and chew gum at the same time kind of thing. The fluid loudly splashed the bowl. Star and I immediately broke out into laughter.

Gaining my composure, I sarcastically asked Star, "does my shit stink?"

Star couldn't answer. She started laughing again hysterically and reflexively squeezed my dick harder. This caused her to take deeper breaths which caused a little bit of panic in her that she was breathing stinky air. This caused her to cough, and me to laugh even harder. We eventually composed ourselves and I noted that my dick had not softened at all. I was still hard as fuck.