Swirl CFNM Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I can. I know exactly what to do."

Surprised, Star questioned me, "oh yeah, where did you learn that?"

"When I was younger, I masturbated a lot and read where doing Kegel exercises would increase the strength and length of my orgasms and the ability to ejaculate further."

With a raised eyebrow Star asked, "and did you exercise your Kegel's."

"Constantly," I honestly replied.

"And did they make you orgasm stronger and were you able to shoot further?"

"Very much so. It was common for me to have 9 or 10 strong contractions with each orgasm and easily average at least 6 feet for the first few ropes. Many times, further if I had held off coming and edged myself for a few hours before letting go."

"Are you serious John?"

"Very."

Aja had been paying very close attention to my little story and began pinching her nipple harder and could not seem to control herself from stroking me harder. As she did so, she gasped, "that's so fucking hot! You mean you were able to come harder and longer than what we saw you do on Mary Saturday night?"

"Yes, I could."

"Oh my God, I would have loved to see that," Aja gushed.

Star and Mary started to get into a good rhythm together. I started to get in sync with them as well by working my Kegel's in time with them. My anal ring was squeezing their probing fingers and cock was flexing in Aja's hand. Fluid steadily leaking from my cock.

"Fuck, look at that fluid we're milking out of him Mary."

This was getting more and more intense, and I started to become aware that my orgasm was not too far off. I started to think about the sexiness of the situation by being catered to by these beautiful women that were aggressively working me to climax.

"You beautiful women are going to make me come soon."

"Yes," they all three said in unison.

Star directed Aja to stop stroking me. She did so only to now stick her hand in her pants to play with herself.

"Ok John. Exercise those Kegel's and come for your horny bitches!"

Star and Mary started picking up the pace and pressure of their strokes on my Prostate. The pleasure increased exponentially as I flexed to match their speed and intensity. It took me a little bit to get completely in sync with them. When I did, my climax started quickly approaching. This was getting incredibly intense. I closed my eyes to focus more clearly on the intense pleasure and final drive to my orgasm. Thirty more seconds of our syncopated fucking took me over the edge.

This was like no orgasm I have ever had. Every orgasm I've had in my life had always been centered on my penis. This orgasm took over my whole body. My heart was pounding out of my chest. I lost all awareness of everything around me. I even lost track of what my penis was doing, such was the intensity of it consuming my entire being. And then it kept going. I couldn't stop; this orgasm continued. It even had me a little worried because I had never had an orgasm this intense, and it kept going for at least 20 seconds longer than any orgasm I have ever had.

I have never experienced pleasure this intrinsically intense so that I shut everything out but it's pure consuming grasp of me. The only things I was aware of was an intense full body pleasure and a pounding heart.

I totally focused inward and then started to relax and come down from this new height. It was then that I noticed my 3 beautiful lovers talking excitedly about my orgasm.

"Holy shit; I've never seen a man convulse like that. Are you sure he had an orgasm, because he hardly ejaculated anything?"

"He came alright! Didn't you John? You never came like that in your entire life, have you?"

It was still tough for me to speak. I could only squeeze out, "Fuck Me!"

At that, Aja began licking up the remnants of my meager ejaculate. My cock still hard and throbbing, but not overly sensitive like it usually is after having an orgasm. It felt like that if Aja were to suck it deeply, I would be able to have another orgasm. Aja was squeezing my hard cock trying to extract as much of my come as possible for her eager tongue.

In my exhaustion I squeaked out, "I Love You. All three of you, but I need to rest. My chest hurts from my heart beating so hard. I'm serious, my chest really hurts."

"Ok baby, we don't want to kill you just yet; besides you have to give us one more tonight," Star said matter of factly.

"Oh hell no. I can't." I pleaded.

Star gave me a questioning look and said, "John, look how hard your cock is. Does it usually stay hard right after you come?"

"No."

"And yet there it is, still hard as fuck. That means you can still achieve a squirting orgasm. And, you could even have more prostate orgasms like you just had and then still have a traditional orgasm."

"As nice as that sounds; trust me, it would kill me. I've never had an orgasm that demanded that much from my body," I replied honestly.

"Get some rest lover. We'll come back in a bit."

My three beautiful lovers left me to recuperate. I laid back, closed my eyes and tried some deep breaths to calm myself down and get my heart rate back to normal. As I was contemplating everything, I had a strong feeling like never before. I felt empty. My ass felt empty and wanting. I couldn't explain it. I was craving more. I desperately wanted to be filled again.

Surprisingly, I fell asleep, my heart was still beating hard in my chest. I don't know how long I had been out but was awakened by someone stroking my chest. I opened my eyes to find Aja looking lovingly down on me.

"Hey Beautiful," I said.

Moving her hand down to my cock, she grasped it and replied, "hi Lover. Do you mind if I rest here with you?"

"I would love that. Come lay down next to me and let me hold you."

Aja quickly got a childish grin across her face and crawled up next to me on the bed. Her hands randomly stroked my body. My cock reacted accordingly. I put my arms around her, and she rested her head on my shoulder.

Quietly, she asked me, "John are you all ok with this?"

"This has been very different for me. But it was very intense and extremely pleasurable. Are you ok with all this so far?" I responded.

"Very. You are a very sexy man, John. I am so turned on right now. I am so wet. I can't wait to see what we're going to do next to you."

"You don't think It's a little weird showing you my kinks with Mary, and allowing Star to do what she has been doing to me?"

"Not at all. You are so open and trusting with us and willing to really go out there for us. And, by the way, I'm in love with your dick. You're not weird, you are sexy as fuck!"

"The feeling is mutual Aja. I am so attracted to your personality and your looks. You are the reason for my very hard cock right now."

"Mm, I love him too," she said with a giggle.

"Can I ask you a serious question Aja?"

"Anything."

"Well, you've seen what kinks Mary and I have; and you obviously know what Star's particular specialty kink is. But do you have a particular kink?"

"I work in a sex store; what do you think?"

Laughing at her response I replied, "ok, so would you be willing to share with me what your kink is?"

"Oh yes, but you have to promise me one thing first."

"Anything," I said earnestly.

"If I share this with you; promise me that you will indulge me with it."

"I don't know what it is, but I already know that I would be willing to do anything in order to share in your kink and pleasure. But I must be honest, I have a commitment to Mary and will only share in your pleasure with her approval," I said matter of factly.

"Fair enough." Aja paused; took a deep breath; grabbed my hard cock and continued. "John. I really like come. No, I really Love come. I want to make you come. I want to watch you come. I want to feel your come on every part of my body. I want to taste your come. I want to feel you come inside my pussy. And before tonight, I didn't realize it, but I really want to feel you come inside my ass. I want it every day. And with this little prostate trick I'm learning tonight, I think I can use that to milk you for all I want," Aja laughed. "Now do you think I'm weird John?"

"Beautiful, sexy and kinky. I think I'm in Love."

Aja continued stroking my cock and looked up into my eyes with an intent face. "John, I'm serious. I saw what you did to Mary the other night. I want that. I need that. And I need it inside me as well."

"I would love that as well Aja."

Aja lifted her head to mine, and we kissed sensually as if we were sealing a deal. Our kiss continued and intensified. Her stroke became more urgent. Sensing that I should stop now, I pulled back and whispered to her, "I'm in."

Aja returned her head on my shoulder and said back to me, "I want your cock and I want your come." And then whispered, "I want you too."

Upon hearing that my heart swelled, and my cock surged. Aja was keenly aware of my sudden reaction, and I couldn't help but think she was smiling just out of my sight.

"Aja, can I confess something to you?"

"Sure," she sounded unsure.

"I can't tell you how incredibly sexy your long slim fingers look stroking me; and how good your soft hands feel as well."

"Me too. I love the contrast; and I love how hard and strong you feel in my clutches. I don't ever want to stop."

"Me either."

Aja continued her lackadaisical stroking as we got quiet and just relaxed into each other.

A few minutes later Star followed by Mary broke our peace and quiet.

"Look at these Lovebirds."

Feeling a little guilty as if I had been caught cheating, I quickly looked at Mary's face to gauge her reaction. Sensing my apprehension, she merely smiled and winked at me at her reassurance.

"You didn't think you were going to make him come now did you Aja?"

"No, I wasn't. Tempted, but I was not. Could you blame me though?"

"Well l think John has probably had enough time to recuperate for the next level. Are you ready John?"

"I guess. What do you have planned for me?"

At that Star started taking off her clothes. "We are going to wreck you. And you are going to wreck me!"

"Can you be more specific?"

With a devilish smile and an enthusiasm to remove her clothes she made direct eye contact with me and spelled out her plan. "This time, Mary and Aja are going to work together in massaging your prostate while you fuck me in the ass with that big white cock."

At that news, my cock reflexively surged in Aja's hand causing her to squeal a little bit.

"John, I haven't had a cock as long or thick as yours in my ass before. I need to feel you stretch me open. I want you to fucking hurt me.'" she said with an almost possessed look on her face.

"And most importantly, I want to come from feeling you back there and feel you explode inside my sacred intimate space."

I was speechless and turned on beyond belief. As much as I didn't want to, I reached down and removed Aja's hand from around my cock. I brought it up to my lips for a kiss and whispered, "thank you Baby," to her.

"Mary, I noticed that you did not use gloves in helping me work John over earlier. Aja, do you want gloves while you invade John?"

"No, I want to feel him. I want him to feel me too. And I want him to see my hand fucking him!" Aja said with a wink to me.

"Oh My God, you are the sexiest women on this planet!"

"All for you baby. All for you," Mary said.

Mary surprised me with that statement because she had been relatively quiet for most of the evening. I was curious as to what was going through her mind and how she felt about the four of us and this unusual night of debauchery. Even though she was quieter than usual, she didn't seem to give off any negative vibes. And I certainly did not want her to have any negative reactions to the way this night had been going. She just smiled wickedly at me as I tried to read her face.

Star continued to stare at my cock as she took off her clothes and then stopped in the realization that she was now naked in front of her coworker. The two of them shared knowing looks with one another causing Aja to break the sudden awkwardness with, "Star you are so beautiful and sexy." And then looking at me she added, "John you are one lucky motherfucker!"

"Tell me about it," was all I could muster.

Star grabbed a bottle of lube and crawled up onto the bed and straddled me so that we were in a 69 position. She then started lubing up my cock with a very generous amount of the slick liquid and lowered her ass into my face.

"John, can your tongue please work its magic on me and get my favorite hole ready for your beautiful big cock?"

I didn't reply but answered her with my enthusiastic attacking of her beautiful namesake. This brought squeals of excitement from her which only increased the intensity of my tongue in her ass. I must have been doing a pretty good job because my tongue seemed to take her attention away from lubing up my cock as she was settling into my tongue at work in her sensitive hole.

"Oh God that feels so good. Shit I need to get your cock in there!"

Pulling back, I said, "remember, we don't say 'shit' while we are busy at work back here."

Laughing, Star replied, "Oh, my bad. I need your cock in my ass now. Aja, Mary are you two ready?"

"Yeah," they replied in unison.

Star reversed herself on top of me, bringing her face close into mine. "Hi there," she whispered, and kissed me deeply before I could respond. The intensity of our kisses increased. Either Aja or Mary reached in and grabbed my cock and nestled it in between the cheeks of Stars beautiful ass. This really got Star going as she started to work my cock between her globes.

"Oh, Fuck I need this, John. I need you to fuck my ass!" And with that she stopped dead still and started to take deep breaths. I quickly realized that she was trying to relax herself as much as possible in order to accommodate me. Several long-drawn-out breaths later she looked me in the eyes and said, "let me drive for a bit." Star reached back and adjusted the head of my cock at her rear entrance. Another deep breath and she slowly worked the head of my cock into her opening. "Yes," she hissed as she stopped to adjust to the intrusion into her space. Star began kissing me again passionately, and in the process, started to very slowly sink herself incrementally onto my hard cock. Kissing, deep breaths and groans came from this dedicated woman on a mission. "Yes. Yes. Yes," she would chant between kisses as she pushed me further into her. Star continued to work slowly and deliberately until I was completely in her warm tight ass.

"Fuck, John I have never had anything this thick or long in my ass before."

"Are you ok? Am I causing you any pain?"

"No pain, a little uncomfortable. Just let me go slow because I really want you to fuck my ass good."

"Yes, ma'am."

Star giggled at that and kissed me deeply and slowly. Star began slowly withdrawing me from her ass, only to begin another slow downward push until I was completely inside her ending with an exhale of, "oh fuck," followed by an "oh yes." This process continued for the next few minutes. Slowly getting faster and more urgent with each stroke.

"Fuck I love it, John. I love your fat cock in my ass. Oh shit, you're stretching me out like never before. I'm your anal whore Papi."

Her calling me Papi caused me to jerk and flex inside her, to which she squealed in response.

"Oh, you like me calling you Papi? I loved feeling you jerk inside my ass. Fuck me a little harder now Papi. Fuck your anal baby."

We started a pretty good rhythm now. Her welcome name calling light a fire in me, and I started to get a little worked up.

"That's it. You're fucking me so good. You're going to make me come with your cock fucking my ass." And then Star changed directions. "Mary, Aja, get your hands lubed and start working on John's prostate. Mary, show Aja what to feel for and start working him."

Star kept my attentaion as she looked into my eyes as my cock would sink into her and a slightly pained expression would cross her face as I bottomed out inside her and then quickly turned to an expression of pure carnal joy as she realized her true dirty anal nature.

"So nasty. So good," as she leaned down to French me. At which I felt a pair of wet fingers begin to work their way into my ass causing me to groan. Star giggled as she quickly surmised what brought that reaction from me. Star reached down between us and began fingering her clit. A dis-focused and determined look crossed her face as her pleasure started to take over her whole being.

"Fuck me harder John. Make me your bitch. Give it to me. Girls, work his nugget. Make him come inside me," she said urgently.

Mary and Aja started to really work on my prostate. The pleasure was intense. My cock had never experienced this tight of a sheath in addition to the other two and their slim fingers as they worked me from the inside which caused me to flex my Kegels and build towards an orgasm.

"So, fucking sexy," I heard Aja exclaim. Next, I noticed Mary's breathing become labored and in time with her working my prostate.

"Do it John. I'm getting close. Come deep inside my ass. I need to feel your come pumping deep inside me."

I don't know how we did it, but all four of us quickly settled into a perfect rhythm. Star and I worked in unison as my cock sawed in and out of her tight ass. Her fingers worked her clit faster and more urgently. Mary and Aja worked my ass and stroked my prostate as I flexed my Kegel's. It was perfect and my orgasm quickly approached.

"Oh John, I'm going to come. Come inside me. I need it," she pleaded.

Just as I was getting close, Aja with an excited voice called out, "Come John. Come inside this anal bitch!"

That did it. Like the first prostate orgasm. This one was centered in my whole body. My heart was pounding out of my chest as the orgasm ripped through me causing me to yell out my release. I lost my awareness of most things as I came loose inside of Star. I was barely aware that Star herself was experiencing the same intensity as I was. I noticed her eyes roll back in her head as she convulsed on top of me.

The orgasm kept going. Its intensity only slightly diminishing. I started to get a little worried that this was morphing into a heart attack or stroke. This unquestionably was the most intense and longest orgasm of my life. I seriously felt that I had lost a few days of my life with its intensity.

Star collapsed on top of me. It was comforting to have her resting lifeless on top of me. As for myself, I was completely spent. I was worn out. I just concentrated on my breathing and tried to relax my pounding heart. Star laid lifeless atop me.

"I really hope this does not sound rude, but can I please be left alone for a bit. I really need some time to seriously recuperate," I pleaded. Star remained motionless and nonresponsive. I'm pretty sure she was feeling the same as me.

Aja and Mary left the room. I sincerely hoped that I had not offended them. But I couldn't interact with anybody right then. I was seriously wrecked and desperately needed to relax. And that's what we tried to do. We didn't talk to each other. We didn't move a muscle. We just breathed.

At least twenty minutes passed before I could do anything. "Thank you," I whispered. "You're welcome," she replied. "And thank you," she doubled back. "You're welcome," I echoed. Simple words between two people, but the emotion and connection behind those words expressed the full measure of experience a man and woman can share in. This was the most intense sexual experience of my life. Her thank you only seemed to communicate the same way that I was feeling. We remained motionless for another 10 minutes. Our breathing now in unison. Star finally stirred and sat up. Still slowly trying to gather herself. Looking seriously into my eyes, she simply said, "told you so," as she smiled weakly.