Swirl CFNM Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I believe you now," I laughed.

"But John, I wasn't expecting it to feel this intense for me. Oh my God John I'm, ahh I'm," she trailed off into silence.

"Sore?" I jokingly cut in.

"Yes," she said in a tone of voice that emoted pure contentment.

At that moment, Mary and Aja made their way back into the room.

"Thanks, you two. In more ways than one, two and even three," I laughed.

Mary came over to me and kissed me. "That was something John," she whispered in my ear.

"I'm simply speechless Mary."

"John, the way you were so open and trusting of me, of us; that was sexy as fuck!"

"I really don't know what to say. That was like nothing I have ever experienced. I'm glad I felt so comfortable with you and your co-conspirators. But I was nervous at first."

"I doubt that, because your cock was rock hard the entire time," Mary shot back.

"That was the Cialis and you sexy bitches," I joked.

"Nope. That was you being comfortable and open with us. You are so fucking sexy John!"

"Nah. Three Beautiful, Sexy and Adventurous women are the real reason."

"No matter. That was Hot as Fuck! Am I right Bitches?" Mary questioned.

"I fucking loved it John," Aja gushed.

"No comment," Star laughed. "I'm too wiped out."

"You're welcome," I kidded.

"I'd punch you in the arm, but the energy has been fucked out of my ass." Everyone was quiet for a while before Star added, "that was the absolute best sex of my life. Mary, thank you for being so willing to share John with us. I'm not sure I could have done that. Especially if he was my man."

"Well, he's not my man; but we have been very lucky to find each other and bring new things out of each other. Things we never would have known or experienced otherwise. And thank you Star for bringing something very new and unexpected also. That was so fucking hot," Mary gushed.

While Mary was speaking, I noticed out of the corners of my eye that both Aja and Star looked straight at me when Mary said that I was not her man. My dick recognized their looks as well as he stiffened up a bit.

We three got a little quiet again, so I spoke up," that really was the most intense sexual experience of my life, and I am thoroughly enjoying being naked with you three beautiful Goddesses, but I better get home and ready for a long day at work tomorrow. It's going to be hard to get any work done since I imagine I will still be feeling the aftereffects of this wild evening."

"Ok," Aja said disappointingly.

Aja came over to me and gave me a passionate kiss. She reached down and started playing with my cock getting it hard once again. She pulled her lips away from mine and whispered quietly into my ear. "I love your cock. I want your cock. I want your come." Pulling away she stared deeply into my eyes and lovingly stroked my cock back to full hardness. Pre-come quickly appeared at the tip which Aja quickly scooped up and fed herself while turning around and moaned her goodbye.

Star came over to me next and seemed very delighted with Aja's efforts to resurrect my hard cock. She also leaned in for a very passionate series of kisses. Unlike Aja, she did not reach down and stroke my cock. Star however reached down underneath me and quickly worked her middle finger into my ass and jabbed at my prostate causing me to raise up and moan into her mouth. This brought a sinister laugh of delight as she maintained our kiss and quick strokes of my prostate. Her giggling increased and she pulled away from me, breaking into laughter.

"You are evil," I laughed at her.

"You're welcome and you deserved it!" And as she turned away, she added, "and more!"

Star got dressed. Aja continued to make eyes at me. Once ready, Mary showed the girls out.

After a few minutes, Mary came back to the bedroom and laughed upon seeing that I was still hard. "Damn John, you never quit."

"Mary, I feel a little bad, right now my cock looks like it will never quit, but I am so done for the night."

"Why do you feel bad about that?

"Because I have paid little attention to you tonight. I should have been satisfying you sexually tonight."

"John, tonight was so sexually thrilling for me watching you open up like that and letting us fuck you. I'm so fucking turned on and drenched." Mary put her hand in her pants and sunk a couple fingers into her cunt getting them nice and wet for my enjoyment. "You did that to me John. I don't expect you to fuck me, but could you please eat this very wet kitty. You may not have a lot of energy, but you are not going to need it. I'm going to quickly explode all over your face."

Mary pulled down her pants and panties, exposing her wet and engorged lips to me. She crawled up onto the bed and aggressively pulled my head between her legs urging me to get busy. There was no teasing. This was straight to the point. I jammed my tongue deep into her wetness. A desperate moan escaped her mouth. "Fuck yes. Eat my pussy."

A few stabs into her gushing pussy before I zeroed in for the quick kill shot by sucking her clit into my mouth and rapidly flicking it with my tongue.

"Oh fuck, I love how you eat my pussy! I'm going to come so hard and fast," she yelled.

Mary aggressively ground her pussy into my face and pulled my head into the core of her being. Completely lost in her own lust. Her pussy was a gushing wet mess. I used that to my advantage by sneaking up and easily thrusting a finger into her ass. This caused her to scream and immediately lose control and descend into a powerful orgasm. She went rigid for a few seconds before screaming and then living up to her word she exploded on my face.

"Fuck!" She screamed over and over as her body unleashed her sex. He ass trying to break my fingers as it convulsed with her body. I loved every second of it. Now I was truly warmed to know that I had not neglected her completely this crazy night.

She pulled me up to her and kissed me lovingly. "I love you John."

"I love you too Mary."

"Oh Jesus, what you do to me!"

"I love it Mary," I chuckled.

"Are you going to be able drive home, or do you want to stay over?"

"Hmmm. I would love to stay, and my body is pretty wiped out, but I better go home. I do have a busy day tomorrow. How about you?"

"I have a very busy day as well. I have a couple of meetings with David tomorrow. Guess I'm going to be busy flirting like mad with him."

"Nice work if you can get it," I joked.

Mary leaned in to sensuously kiss me. "You're not jealous John?" She asked.

"I am not. I seriously think you should pursue it. See what happens. Don't ever look back and wonder what could have been."

Mary kissed me again. "And if it doesn't turn out, I've always got you," Mary laughed.

"And my ass," I shot back.

"My ass too lover"

"I hope so Mary."

"Go. Get out of here."

"Call me after work tomorrow. I want to hear how your day goes. I want to hear how you seduced David into your life."

"Cute," Mary said sarcastically.

"I'm serious Mary."

Mary bowed her head and said, "ok."

I lifted her head and kissed her gently. She reflexively reached down to play with my cock causing me to moan into her mouth. Pulling back, she matter of factly said, "you better go. Then reached down and kissed my cock head and took him into her mouth briefly.

Speaking to my cock, she said, "if this David thing works out, I'm going to miss you my hard friend."

I pulled Mary back up to face me. "Go get him Mary. We will be ok."

We held each other for a bit, and I slowly put my clothes back on. Stopping occasionally, to hold each other. We shared a long hug and kiss in her doorway before I got in my car and began my thirty-minute drive home.

I barely paid attention to my driving. I was on complete auto pilot. My mind was swirling with a million questions and possibilities.

My ass was a little sore from the penetration. My heart still felt really strained and physically sore from exertion. I have never felt it like that. I honestly have never had as an intense sexual experience. My entire body was drained. The pleasure had consumed my whole being. I loved it but knew full well that I could not consistently keep that up. Could I build myself up for more?

What about Star and Aja? Was this a one off, or were they going to be long term love interests? Why was I so instantly infatuated with Aja? What was it about her that made me so attracted to her?

What if Mary and David hit it off? What about Jackie and Connie?

Question after question. My dick, hard as ever.

Time would tell.