Switch Awakening Pt. 03

Story Info
Finally stepping over the edge…
780 words
4.43
5.9k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Third and final part of the trilogy!]

I can hear your shaky breathing from behind me, and your hips and chest are moving, seemingly independently of each other and of their own accord. Reaching back for your hand for our double-squeeze, which you return immediately, I consider my next move.

From my seated position I move over so that I'm lying on my side alongside you, scarlet-painted toenails near your head, and I prop myself up on my left elbow, threading my arm under your left leg. Now I've got easy access to your balls, and I give them a gentle tickle. More expletives. A quick slap, and you're silent again.

In my right hand is what I know is one of your favourite toys for the times when we're apart: an open-ended Fleshlight. Always the planner, I'd lubed it up in preparation, so a quick check, and I introduce it to your ready cock. You immediately recognise the sensations and start moaning more urgently, as I move it agonisingly slowly up and down your shaft. Your groaning becomes louder, your hips rise...I remove the sleeve quickly, as there will be no release for a good while yet. I start again, up and down, twisting, faster, slower. And stop. More expletives, so I grab your balls and pull. Not yet, my love. Not for a while yet.

And, so we continue our merry dance. I can't help but let out a deep throaty laugh each time you're denied the release that you crave so much. Next time, I move the sleeve right to the base of your shaft so that the tip of your cock is free, then use the palm of my other hand to massage you, ever so slowly. You contort so violently I think I've messed up and let you cum, but by some miracle I manage to remove the Fleshlight, drop it between your legs and slap your inner thighs repeatedly hard and fast, which is just enough to deny you your orgasm.

I've lost count now of how much edging we've done, and I've absolutely no idea what time it is. Suddenly aware of my own urgent arousal, I sit up and unshackle your left wrist, then rest your hand on my latex-encased thigh, leaving you to feel your way. I unzip, and you blindly plunge two fingers deep into my wet pussy, so ready to be filled. Thrusting myself backwards onto your hand, you start to slowly finger fuck me. I gasp, steady myself, and then gently stroke your cock in the same rhythm; the next phase has commenced.

Your cock clearly can't take much more, so I'm using feather-light touches now, letting my fingertips dance along your throbbing shaft, whilst your own fingers accelerate their onslaught. I'm getting close now and our moaning starts to crescendo, our individual melodies intertwining above us.

Grabbing your pumping wrist, I use your arm to lever myself up so that I'm once again sat astride you, then I lower myself onto you, until you're fully imprisoned in my wet, velvety cunt, and I start to ride you. Your free hand, still covered in my own dampness, finds my left hipbone to try to guide my speed, but I try my best to ignore it. But I cant ignore the now primal groaning and begging issuing from your lips, and I finally give you the permission you've been waiting for. Not five seconds later, your hips shoot up beneath me, a screamed expletive, and I can feel you shudder, warm cum shooting inside me. My movement slows, and you quieten - our panting duet now the only noise.

You're gibbering now, a stream of consciousness and thanks that makes my heart fill. I slowly remove myself from your cock, dismount the bed and release your ankles and wrist from their bonds. Kissing you tenderly on your hot, parched lips, I remove the silk blindfold. You look up at me as if you've never seen me before, and, I guess in a way, that's true. Wordlessly, I lie facing you, and you turn towards me, cuddle your hot face into my breasts, and I use my free arm to cradle the back of your head. My own orgasm forgotten, I concentrate on you, breathing with you, sharing in your experience.

We lie there, as one, for several minutes, then I get up to get both of us a drink of water. As I turn towards the minibar, I feel the familiar sting, then glowing warmth, of a sharp slap on my buttcheek. I smile secretly to myself; it looks like that orgasm could be on the cards after all.