Switch Awakening Pt. 02

Story Info
When Sub becomes Mistress…
808 words
4.26
5.7k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Second part of story, but may instead be read as a standalone chapter.]

Wiping the condensation off the bathroom mirror, I survey the face gazing back at me. I feel like I'm looking at someone else; my green eyes sparkle like never before and my cheeks are glowing healthily. Applying a slick of bright red lipstick, I turn to assess the whole end result in the full-length mirror on the back of the door. My entire body is encased in a tight black catsuit, which pulls in my waist and emphasises my curves. I spin around to take a look at the rear view; my ass, round and lifted, reflects the bright bathroom light back at me. A double-ended zip runs all the way from neck to navel then down between my legs to finish at the base of my spine just north of my butt crack. I pull one end of the zip down from my chin to expose my pert cleavage, then reach under the tight shiny fabric to pinch my left nipple. The tug of tension deep in my belly betrays my arousal, and I feel my cheeks flushing even more crimson. Deep breath. Inhale. Exhale. And repeat.

My final act is to tie my hair up, then I very stealthily open the bathroom door. It's been at least thirty minutes, and the thought of you, spreadeagled and helpless, has never once left my mind, and I'm so hot for you. The scent of orange blossom floats into the bedroom, alerting you to the fact that the stakes are just about to increase.

You pull at your restraints and moan quietly, shaking your head from side to side out of sheer frustration. Your naked form is sculpted and beautiful, but the stars of the show are front and centre, your cock and balls, desperate to be touched, silently begging for some release. My brain can't compute seeing you like this, more used to our roles being exactly opposite.

I take a deep breath, bend down to put my face next to yours, and exhale gently towards your right ear. Your cock twitches and you emit a long shaky sigh. I contemplate using the ball gag that's ready and waiting on the bedside table, but decide to forego it, and enjoy the thought of you begging me for mercy. I squeeze your right hand twice, and you return the gesture, our usual prearranged signal to continue.

I kneel on the bed next to your right hip, then throw my left leg over you so that my round ass is resting on your heaving chest. Grinding myself into your abdomen for a moment, I feel my clit start to pulse more strongly and I can see my nipples standing proud through the shiny fabric. Inhale. Exhale. And repeat.

I shuffle forwards, and concurrently run my nails up both your inner thighs and tease my hot tongue ever so slowly over the head of your cock. You buck violently beneath me, as if convulsed by an electric shock, mouth full of expletives. Instantly, I leave your cock wanting, and you get the message, moaning with frustration. I want so much to feel your cock deep inside me, and wonder if you can feel quite how wet I am through the thin, supple fabric between my legs.

I reach for some lube, and begin my slow assault on your cock, gently, tantalisingly, moving my hands along your shaft in a rhythm that drives you to complete distraction. I continue, your groaning building in a crescendo, your movement under me sending warming sensations to my clit and pussy. I swirl my tongue around the tip of your cock, and I hear you beg me to let you cum - but no. Not without permission. I continue on, hands moving, tongue swirling. Your hips suddenly rear up, and I release your cock from my hands and mouth, and grab your balls in a vice-like grip, then after a few seconds I give them a few sharp slaps. You yelp in shock, visibly disappointed beneath the blindfold.

After a few seconds, you calm down, realising that you're in for way more than you ever bargained for. Gently I run my fingers up and down each inner thigh, from knee to hip, and then I sweep my fingers behind me to search out your nipples, super-sensitive now. I grin to myself, before dismounting and I reach for the box that I had stashed under the bed earlier. I open the lid and survey the varied contents, then look up at your flushed and blindfolded face. Selecting an item from the box, I kiss you briefly on the lips, but pull away when you start to respond. I resume my position astride you, knowing that I have you completely under my diabolical spell.