All Comments on 'Switch Ch. 02'

by Varian P

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

....... I felt like I was there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh this is good

I want to get to know these guys. Love your writing style. Keep going

Linz

baikalisanbaikalisanabout 10 years ago
Very good

Will there be more? I am very much enjoying their story

nanobotnanobotabout 10 years ago
so fucking good

I cried with happiness. Not contrived, not forced, everything real love could be. Please keep writing. Your words are as lyrical and lovely as a song. "Being too happy is always dangerous." Words to remember.

jackstudjackstudabout 10 years ago
Ultimate Erotic story

Varian, your writting was superb. It stimulated such that I had to pleasure myself.I enjoyed the seduction. Dario, a shinning star reminded of a Man early in my life. Keep up this very good work. Gold Star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Your writing style is simply lovely. Every little description with your thought provoking words was enough to arouse even myself. Bravo. Looking forward to more.

LeatherChapsLeatherChapsabout 10 years ago
Love how it played out

Well developed passion tale. Loved the fact that the... oops! Almost gave it away!

ladymaryladymaryabout 10 years ago
Wonderful story

Imo the title and the description of the story take away from the quality of the story. It gives an impression of a slithy and cheap porn story when in fact it’s gentle and subtly erotic and really well written. I only decided to read it because I had a few free moments while waiting for a bus and I was curious due to the high ratings. I am glad though that I got to read a delightfully charming story with two well developed and lovely characters. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Lovely

Your writing is sensual and lovingly explores both the physicality and emotions of the characters. It takes me right there, near them, between them. Wanting to be them. Nicely done. One single caveat - some of your sentences meander on for hours and hours and nearly get me lost. I look forward to future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
So good to read your writing again....

This is so beautifully written, I remember another story of yours from another site which I loved. Was it called Wanted? I can't remember, but it was great!

Equally, this one is too.... I just to hear more about Dario and Martin. xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
You make me hard.

Your descriptions of being made love to and making love with a man from the first kiss, blow job and then anal made me hard and I stayed hard. I am hard now while writing this comment.

I have changed from hating seeing naked guys and the thought of a guy wanting me to suck his dick or swallow his cum or taking me in my boy pussy was repugnant to me and gross. Now I want someone to like me sexually and want me sexually to make me their bottom and let me give them organisms and receive same from them.

Where do I look to find someone to train me?

LachesismLachesismalmost 3 years ago

Erotic, sensual, but with deeply compelling and very human characters that make the sex what it is. This story (every chapter of it in fact) should be held up as a golden standard of erotica.

garthoggarthogabout 2 years ago

I want this so bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous