Switch - Flip Side

Story Info
Two different men, two unfaithful wives, one couple wins.
5.6k words
3.92
31k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/13/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rawallace
rawallace
448 Followers

Authors Note: It was suggested by a reader I write this story from the male perspective. I held off for a long time thinking I really wasn't up to it. But the idea slowly gained traction and this is what emerged. If you have not read the original 'Switch' it would definitely help put this story into context. As always your feedback would be greatly appreciated. How did I do? Only you really know.

Rachel

************************************************

I always thought Brett was a little bit of a romantic. I mean he never complained about his wife as most men do when they get together. In fact, most of the time he complimented the way she did things and how hard she worked. That was strange as she had given up a well-paying job a year ago to stay home and write. What a waste. She didn't even contribute financially to their marriage. But Brett had supported and encouraged her to explore a writing career. It seemed stupid to me.

But I was also envious- Linda was an exceptionally fine looking woman. I wondered what it was she saw in him. The thought occurred to me maybe the energy she saved from not going to work was given to him in bed. I could see that as being an excellent trade-off. My wife Trudy worked a part-time job, was attentive to my needs most of the time, and she was a pretty damned good looking woman to boot.

Trudy and I sat on the backyard deck as Brett worked the grill and Linda played waitress. Nothing fancy this time around, franks and burgers, but Linda made the most delicious burgers with a secret mix of spices and herbs she had never offered to reveal. The real attraction for me was watching her sweet ass as she walked in and out of the house. The food was definitely in second place as an attraction. I couldn't complain a great deal as Trudy was skilled in the kitchen and I could always pat her nice behind; though it would have been nice to pat Linda's too and give it a little squeeze for good measure.

The idea of getting some strange, tight ass on a regular basis had been festering for several weeks. I was tired of getting an occasional tidbit once in a while at the bar down the street with a quick hour in the nearby motel. I had gotten good at picking out the divorcees looking for a man to provide short-term pleasure and the occasional straying married woman mad or separated from her husband. Married women were the jackpot as they were experienced, discrete, and when they wanted some action they were open to almost anything. The divorced women often were hunting for a replacement husband and tended to talk too much to their friends after they hooked up so they represented more risk.

I had more than once thought about having Linda right next door readily available; that would certainly make stalking the bar an ordeal of the past. I watched Linda as she came out of the house in her deep cut, short-sleeved blouse and shorts. Those gorgeous boobs showing above her slim waist just enough to make me hard beneath the table. I was glad my mirrored sunglasses hid my lingering eyes as I devoured her wonderful curves.

Linda had always been friendly. She smiled at me and was sometimes just a little flirty. It always made me wonder if I should really go for it and make a concerted effort to seduce her. So far I had held off. But as we sat and talked about the upcoming week I grew excited. Brett revealed he was going to be gone to do field work farther north most the week, staying at the Days Inn in Traverse City. That would leave Linda home alone for three nights. The problem was Trudy, as usual, would be home while I worked in my home office. That always seemed to be the sticking point- she insisted on our being together almost all the time.

Sometimes I got the impression she didn't entirely trust me but she had never accused me of cheating on her. I had always been very careful to hide my extra marital activities and I was certain she had never entertained a thought as to seeing another man. I kept her well satisfied in bed and she always had all the money she needed to buy whatever she wanted.

Brett never seemed to be particularly interested in Trudy from what I could see. He was friendly and kind to her, but there was never a hint of sexual attraction between them. In a way it bothered me as Trudy was almost as attractive as Linda yet it didn't seem to make a difference to him. I was convinced Brett posed no problem for me when it came to Trudy. There wasn't a thing he could offer her that I didn't already supply in abundance.

Trudy went into the house a few minutes after Brett went in to get the buns and plates around, saying she would get the wine we had brought with us out in a few minutes. Linda was sitting across the table from me. I smiled.

"So how goes the writing? Last time we talked you said you were almost finished with that novel."

"It's almost done. I'm on my third and final draft. I plan on going over it one more time while Brett is gone and get it sent in to the publisher I'm working with. I have already started researching for a second one."

"That sounds wonderful. Is it a romance, suspense, or something else?"

"It's a hot romance. I guess you could call it an erotic romance. I wanted to let my mind go wild this first time. I'm been told nothing sells better than a story with sex included regardless of genre."

I laughed lightly. "Well if you need some help with those parts let me know."

"Thanks. But I think I do pretty well on my own. I have an active imagination. Brett would say over active." She laughed.

I smiled broadly. "A sexy woman with a dirty mind. Linda I had no idea."

She looked at me behind her sun glasses and smiled. I almost felt as if she were undressing me with her eyes. But she said nothing more.

I looked at her legs beneath the glass topped table, focusing on where they entered her shorts. Her legs were crossed, but the smooth bare skin beckoned me. Damn! How I wanted to push my hands under the bottom of those shorts to see if she shaved or was hairy. I could see her hairy mound in my mind and felt my cock go hard again.

Brett and Trudy reappeared from the house with drinks and food. They had been inside together for a few minutes allowing me to concentrate on Linda alone. I dare not stand up as I was sure my bulge would show big time in my shorts. I was saved as Trudy handed me a plate with a burger, chips, and Coleslaw loaded onto it.

"Here Honey. This should keep you satisfied for a while."

Then she handed me a glass of wine to go with it. Wine was a little too classy for me, but the rest of them liked it so I went along with it. A good cold beer would have been better and I didn't want any of that craft brew crap. A good ole Bud Light would do me just fine. Brett didn't drink beer at all and it reinforced my opinion of him as a weak, pussy-whipped man.

"Thanks Dear."

I watched as Brett handed a plate to Linda and when she took it from him looked up and they shared a small kiss. They always seemed to share that kind of affection for each other. It wasn't a big thing I suppose. But it was something Trudy and I did but once in a while for almost two years now. Funny we had both been married about the same length of time and yet they were different from Trudy and myself. What about swapping wives for a night? I could definitely get into that. I pushed the thought away. Brett would never agree to that.

We sat and talked for a while and I heard Trudy tell Linda she wanted to go shopping in Cadillac to visit an artist she liked. She felt we needed another piece of art to put in the guest bedroom. This was the first time I had heard of it. The first thing that came to mind was that I would find an excuse not to go with her.

I had earned my degree in business and after graduating from college decided to sell insurance so I could work for myself. It had taken a lot of work those first few years after I purchased an existing business from an older gentleman who was retiring. It was a good break as I had clientele right from the start and worked hard to add to my customer base. The money was good after just three years and we were more than comfortable economically.

I had met Trudy in college and we had married right after I graduated. She was quite the party girl and a lot of guys were interested in her. I won her over and was very pleased after our first full night together where I found her willing to do anything I wanted. I was sold and we were soon engaged and married less than a year later.

I worked from home three days a week and stayed in the office the other two days or met by appointment. It worked out just as I hoped it would by allowing for a flexible schedule. Now I hoped it would work to my advantage as never before if I could seduce Linda while Brett was gone.

*********************************************

It was a nice day and being outside with friends was enjoyable. Though I could never be sure how Trudy would act on any given day. She had been very suggestive over the past two months, more than flirty as far as I was concerned. She was fairly attractive in my mind. Actually, well above average in looks. But her personality left me a bit underwhelmed, she had always seemed a bit needy and lacked confidence in herself. She had increasingly sought to be alone with me whenever possible and when she was she found ways to 'accidently' press against me with her breasts or take my arm and rub it a few times.

I had almost told Linda about it twice but felt I was being a little too much into myself. Besides, she and Linda were very good friends and I didn't want to go off half-cocked and ruin their relationship. I was considering taking Trudy aside and telling her I really wasn't interested in her as anything other than a good friend to see if she would take the hint.

I adored Linda and Trudy came in a distant second in so many ways it was never really a contest. I had no intention of jeopardizing my marriage after all these years. I had never wandered and knew Linda had not either. She was a wonderful wife and a decidedly wild woman in bed often enough to keep me more than satisfied. I was very well satisfied with her in every respect, sure we had our spats, but we always came out of it with an understanding that worked for both of us. After all we were married and that meant caring for one another's opinions and sometimes agreeing to disagree.

I knew I didn't exactly make life easy for Linda during our first five years together. Especially during the summer months when I was in the field most of the time. Being a Wildlife Ecologist had always been my life goal and I loved what I did. Now that I been promoted to a statewide position in the Department of Natural Resources I found myself in the office most of the time, but when I was in the field I could be almost anywhere for a few days hundreds of miles away.

My devotion to my profession had almost cost me my marriage. The close call woke me up and I was more determined than ever not to follow in the footsteps of so many of my colleagues. Many of them had married and had since divorced, most of them with children. Their profession came first and family second. We had worked through it and I had promised that once I was able to move up into a position not requiring as much field work I would take it. Now that I was in the field much less often we were better for it. She was happy and that was what I wanted.

To be honest the one thing I found disturbing during all the years I was traveling for work was the number of times I had an opportunity to cheat. If you was looking for opportunity it was there, all you had to do was go to a lounge for a drink and relax and if you stayed long enough you would be approached by some lonely woman who wanted to spend some time with you. Women seemed to get a little loose after a drink or two and I was glad to be drinking a lemon lime soda or ginger ale so I kept my wits about me.

After that first summer I found myself going to my motel room to watch TV or working on my field notes instead of the lounge to get away from the temptation. After a few days away I was usually lonely and wanted to get home to Linda. Well to be more accurate, I wanted some affection and loving from my wife. I did get horny as hell just thinking of her.

I was putting the burgers and franks on a large platter in the kitchen after I bought them in from the grill to put them into buns. I heard the door open from the deck and after a second heard Trudy's voice.

"Hey there good lookin. Time to get the wine out. This Zinfandel should be perfect."

Then she came up behind me and reached towards the cupboard for the wine glasses. She could have asked me to move but instead pushed her breasts firmly against me. I looked at her not smiling. Her breasts overflowing her halter top.

"I can move so you can get to them better." I offered.

"No problem. I can reach around you. You feel good anyway."

I moved to the side and she didn't say anything more. She took the glasses and the bottle of wine and walked back outside. It really was time to talk to her. But her pressing against me had affected me as I felt an erection forming. She had a wonderful set of boobs and their soft lines had worked their magic. I waited for another minute until I felt my erection waning and walked out onto the deck. We ate, talked, and played a few hands of cards. Trudy insisted on being my partner and we took two out of three hands so we were good that way at least.

Gary wanted to show me their new travel trailer. Not exactly new as they had purchased it and used it a few times the previous year. He showed me the exterior features and then took me inside. When we got to the bedroom he looked at me with a broad smile.

"You know I would have liked to have had something like this while I was in college. I could have laid all those girls in comfort in something like this."

"I'm sure." I replied without enthusiasm.

"Come on Brett. You must have ridden a few women while in college. You're a good looking guy. No reason not to make use of good pussy when you can get it. I mean Linda must have been something to gain your attention."

I was in no mood to tell him about my sex life. What happened between the girls I dated and myself was exactly that- between the two of us. I knew he was fishing for information on how Linda and I came together. For some reason he seemed interested as he had hinted around about it before.

I knew he undressed Linda with his eyes all the time. But I really couldn't blame him for that. I was happy Linda never seemed to notice. Good thing because if I thought she had I would have talked to both of them. Especially Gary knowing his attitude. If I ever found him touching Linda rather than just looking I would kick his ass.

"Gary I didn't date much. I studied and worked part time so I was busy enough. That was about it until I met Linda."

"You know you and Linda could use our pickup and use this to go camping sometime. It would be better than that tent and sleeping bags you use. You know treat her in style for a change."

I gave him a look. He must have gotten the message as he didn't pursue the conversation regarding my sexual or camping exploits. It seemed my impression of Gary was diminished each time we had a chance to talk privately. I increasingly viewed him as a pompous ass.

We walked back to the deck and talked for a few minutes more. Then it was time to call it a night. We bid each other good night. Linda and I walked back into the house and finished cleaning up together. I had just finished washing the larger items we didn't want to put into the dish washer and started to dry them when Linda walked up behind me, put her arms around my waist, and pressed full against me.

"You know you're sexy when you wash dishes. I think I could take you right upstairs and thank you for being so domestic."

"I pushed my butt back into her and she responded by rubbing her pussy firmly against me."

I turned my head to look at her with a smile. "You know you're in trouble now don't you?"

"I am? I don't understand why." She said seductively.

I turned around and started to reach for the top button of her blouse showing a broad grin.

"Because I'm going to undress you starting right now and I'm going to take you right here on the floor."

She laughed and swatted my hand away. "Oh no you don't. It's the bedroom or nothing at all."

I lunged at her and she took off with a shriek laughing. I ran after her as she headed for the bedroom. I caught up to her, turned her around and went to kiss her lips as we fell onto the bed.

"You think you're going to get me easy now, huh." She giggled.

She tried to avoid my lips the first two times, then I brought her closer and when our lips brushed against one another she relented and we fell into a long series of passionate kisses. It was almost an hour later when we got out of bed to clean up. It had been wonderful as I took her in missionary the first time, then watched as she moved off me from on top the second time, falling into my arms. Damn I loved this woman.

Early Tuesday morning I bid Linda goodbye and headed to the office to get my vehicle and headed north. We kissed and hugged before I left and I promised to call her while I was gone and told her I was going to miss her. She looked at me with a smile.

"You know what you got last night will be waiting for you when you get home. So be good."

"No one but you Honey. Only you."

*****************************************

The next morning I watched as Brett pulled out of his driveway. He would be gone for the next three days. I knew the window of Linda's study overlooked our backyard and I was starting to form a plan. If I could get rid of Trudy first it would work. I had an idea but before I could suggest it Trudy suggested that she go to Cadillac to shop on her own as I would simply be bored. I couldn't believe it. I quickly agreed and watched her pack her suitcase. I watched as she pulled out of the driveway and gave her a wave and smile. I felt my confidence grow. Yes! One problem solved.

I decided to make sure Linda had a chance to see me almost naked for a while. There was no way she wouldn't see me walking between the house and the travel trailer in only my shorts. I would get her thinking about how good I looked first. I could almost feel my hands on her body, those beautiful full tits filling my hands, my cock filling her vagina, causing her to give small murmurs of pleasure as I thrust into her until she climaxed loudly in ecstasy. I was so hard it felt as if it would rip through my briefs and shorts.

I spent the morning going back and forth between the house and trailer glancing to see if Linda's face was at the window watching. I saw her a few times and knew it was working. Finally, it was time to put the second phase of my plan into action. I wanted her to see me up close. Then I could test the waters to see how receptive she was. If not today, then tomorrow. I had time on my side this time. I was sure based upon past experience with women I could seduce her. Cause her to fantasize about what I would do to her. Maybe it would take a day or two, but I would have her.

I walked over and knocked on the door just after lunch. Linda walked to the door and when I saw her I went hard again. She stood there in a halter top and short shorts, bare footed. I wanted to grab her and take her on the spot. She invited me in and I proceeded to give a few suggestive hints. I was surprised to find she was being just as suggestive. Finally, I decided to go all in and asked if she would join me for supper. When she answered she would I knew I had her for sure. She wanted to get fucked. And once I had her I would do her again and again over the next few days.

I was even more surprised when she suggested we could eat in the trailer. I walked back home almost in a daze. My cock hard and tingling hot. The next few hours seemed to drag. I picked up the Chinese food and arrived home later than I wanted as there had been an accident on my way back. It had slowed me down and as I walked towards the trailer I saw Linda approaching its door. I almost dropped the bag of food as I watched her slim figure. Those shapely legs, tight ass, and gorgeous boobs would soon be mine to enjoy.

rawallace
rawallace
448 Followers
12