Switch - Flip Side

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We ate the food and I couldn't eat fast enough. I tried to go slow so it didn't appear I was overly anxious, but she ate right along too. I simply couldn't wait any longer as I reached for her hand and led her back towards the bedroom. When we stood in front of the bed I leaned in to kiss her and found her sweet lips waiting. I sent my tongue into her mouth but found she wanted me so badly she didn't want to kiss, she wanted my cock as soon as she could get it.

We were down to our underwear in no time. Her breasts filled my hands as I had imagined they would. They were the same size as Trudy's, but felt just a little bit firmer. I was rock hard and when my briefs went down I saw her expression. She could hardly wait to get it in her. I watched as her fingers slipped into the elastic top of her panties. I was already mesmerized by her almost naked body. I wanted to see her entirely naked and felt myself hold my breath. Then, I don't know why exactly, everything went south. Before I knew it she was dressed and gone. I stood there not quite sure what had happened. I had everything she needed. Everything.

I didn't know exactly what to do. She said she thought she was ready. I remembered that much. But she had almost rocketed out of the trailer. By the time I got to the door she was nowhere to be seen. I walked back to the house and over the next two days never saw hide nor hair of her. I went to the bar down the street and found an old friend. We went and spent the night in the motel and I was happy to get all the pussy I wanted. I still had it. I just didn't know why Linda had decided not to go all the way with me. All it would have taken was one time and she would have been in my bed often after that.

I made sure to shower before Trudy came home so the perfume and smell of sex would not be evident from my last minute tryst the evening before. When Trudy got home she seemed different. She was horny as hell and we spent the next two nights having sex as if we had just gotten married. I took all of her I could get. I wasn't sure what had gotten into her but I wasn't about to complain.

Linda simply didn't know what she had missed. After all it was just sex. She didn't have to be in love with me to enjoy it.

*******************************************

It had been a good day weather wise in the Grand Traverse Bay area. I had collected the point count data I needed to characterize the bird population and would repeat the counts again over the next two days. Afterwards I completed the plant community typing using the printed aerial photographs I had brought with me. I would look them over tonight and then return to complete a GPS survey that would be more accurate tomorrow afternoon.

I had definitely worked up an appetite and was glad I had checked into the motel upon my arrival before going to start the field work. I could now go to dinner after washing my hands and face and not have to stand in line to check in. I had just finished in the bathroom and had walked out into the room when a knock came on the door. Someone must have the wrong room as I wasn't expecting anyone. I opened the door.

I was taken aback. It was Trudy. It took me a few seconds to gain my composure. I wasn't sure what to do. Why was she even here? Should I invite her in? What the hell. This was not a good situation as I thought about her probable motivation. She wanted me to lay her. It had to be the reason. I finally let her into the room closing the door behind me.

It didn't take her long to make it clear what she wanted. I was torn. I really liked her as a friend and didn't want to hurt her. But I wasn't going to do what it was she wanted me to do. I watched her face as I explained to her I wasn't going to have sex with her. I could tell she was surprised if nothing else.

But then she told me she would be willing to have me do something else that would satisfy her curiosity and make her happy. I just didn't know what to say it was so unexpected. She was a friend, but. After she pleaded that all she wanted was to see my penis and grasp it I relented. As soon as my pants and briefs hit the floor I was sorry I had done it.

I had shown a moment of weakness and now I was going to pay for it. I was vulnerable as I had never been before. I had jeopardized my marriage. If she ever told Linda or anyone else it would have terrible repercussions. I looked at her as she repeated she would never tell anyone. What was I thinking? How could I trust a woman that wanted to grasp my penis to satisfy her curiosity? I was so ashamed. But as I pulled my pants back up I knew it was too late. It was done and I couldn't undo it.

I hoped that by spending time with her she would feel some responsibility to maintain what was now our secret. We went to dinner and I could tell she was holding out hope I would change my mind. I was fearful that she would tell me that if I didn't bed her she would tell Linda. I knew that seemed stupid. But I thought it. Was she that desperate? I really had no way of knowing.

I was relieved when she left for her motel and didn't press to come into my room with me. The next few nights I slept little. Linda was the only woman that should ever be touching me as Trudy had done. If Linda found out would she ever forgive me? I hoped never to have to find out. Trudy had turned my life inside out. Friend or no friend I had really screwed up.

I had settled down some by the time I got home and was so happy to see Linda. I took her into my arms and held her tight and kissed her passionately. She kissed me back with equal passion. She had missed me. That was evident. That night when we went to bed I made love to her as if it were to be the last time ever. I wanted to be as passionate and gentle as I could. She surprised me by wanting me to take her hard in a new position. When we finished she clung to me and whispered how much she loved me.

The thought that ran through my mind was that I had been weak. I vowed never again to do something so stupid.

After that day I never allowed myself to be alone with Trudy for even a few seconds. If she entered the room and I was alone I quickly left. I was as kind as I could be to her when we were with others. But it had changed our relationship as I no longer trusted her. I wondered now how her relationship with Gary had fared. Did she feel guilty or ashamed? The only reason she had not gotten laid was because I had refused to do it. I didn't do it as I loved Linda and remembered my marriage vows. Linda was the joy of my life, the reason I lived and breathed.

**********************************************

When we found out we were pregnant I fell in love with Linda all over again. She was going to the mother of my child. As I watched her grow in size, carrying our child, I felt a new respect for what she was doing for us. Her smile filled me with happiness and her touch filled me with pleasure. I hoped I did the same for her.

I came to realize love makes sex something special. More than physical pleasure for recreation or enjoyment. It represents not only the most intimate thing a man and woman can engage in, but represents a giving and taking of pleasure based upon mutual respect and caring. I never thought of it that way as I dated Linda or even after we started sleeping together. I guess as a man it was not the central thesis our relationship at first. I'm not sure I really understood that even after we was married.

But I think I came to understand it better after talking with Gary a few times. I guess I could thank him for that insight. He saw sex as something he did to a woman, not something he shared with her. Sex and love were the same to him, the distinction not visible to him. Or if he did see it, chose to ignore it.

I wasn't all that surprised when after a while their house was put up for sale and they moved away. I was relieved as I no longer had to face Trudy almost every day. The mere sight of her reminded me I could have been a better man. A better husband. It was a few months later that we learned Gary and Trudy had divorced. It came as little surprise to me and Linda apparently felt the same way. Maybe Trudy had told her things were not going well between them.

After the birth of our child I felt so grateful for a beautiful, loving wife and a wonderful mother. She was mind and I was hers. Somehow we had grown closer after my incident with Trudy. I'm sure it was because I came to realize how good a woman she was and I had vowed to be a better man. I made sure to keep her as happy as I could. My beautiful faithful Linda.

12