Switch Nights with David Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock is a little softer and he's still dripping precum at a steady rate as he stands in front of the toilet, eyes closed, his thumb and two fingers holding his cock, stroking himself just a little. He breathes heavily for a few moments before, sighing, he releases a strong stream of piss, hips pressing forward. My fingers find their way to my clit, and mid-stream I see him open his eyes and glance over at me to make sure I'm touching myself and enjoying the show.

He finishes, squirting a few times at the end for my enjoyment, and we go back into the bedroom. I've left a wet spot of arousal on the towel. There's going to be a ton of laundry to do tomorrow, and I am anything but upset about it.

David takes my hand and leads me back to the bedroom. "How bad do you want me right now, hmm? I've gotten you all worked up, haven't I? You're going to have to do something for me now. On your knees on the floor. Show me what your mouth can do." I kneel on the floor obediently, and slowly put my lips around his cock, looking up at him while I began to suck, swirling my tongue around the head of his cock, licking his frenulum, lightly squeezing his balls in my hand. Salty precum oozes into my mouth, and as I look up at him David throws his head back, groaning.

"Mmm, you're so good at this. I could enjoy your mouth all evening. But I have a taste for something more," and with that he shifts his hips to pull his cock out of my mouth, leans down, and cradles my face in his hands before kissing me, tasting himself on my lips. "Stand up."

David pulls me into his arms again, kissing me slowly, then more hungrily, rubbing his cock against my hipbone and belly. I reach around and grab his delicious ass in both hands, pulling him closer to me. My legs spread slightly apart, and unconsciously I begin to grind into his leg, undulating my hips in the same rhythm he is grinding into me. We are both groaning, quivering, and as I reach down to grab his cock in my hand and begin to stroke him, his moans turn to primal growls, thrusting into my hand with need.

"Fuck, Haley. I can't, I can't wait any longer, I need to be inside you. Right. Now." David grabs my ass, lifts me up, and sits back on the bed, holding me just above his throbbing, dripping cock. "Please, Goddess," he begs, making eye contact, his hands leaving my ass and grabbing my rib cage once again. "Please, I need your pussy."

I lower myself, gently, slowly, finally, onto his cock. He's so warm. He stretches me gently. I feel him slide deep into my pussy as I rest on his lap, straddling his hips.

We simultaneously groan, and I feel my pussy further soaking his cock at the sound of his voice. I grind on him as he pushes up into me, and we embrace, his left cheek resting in between my breasts. Slowly, wordlessly, I start to bounce on him, increasing speed as I pant into his ear.

"Fuck, you feel so incredible inside me," I whimper, and with that he embraces me tighter, then lays back, and I reach down to stroke my very wet and super sensitive clit while I ride him, increasing speed, squeezing him with my pussy as tightly as I can as he thrusts up into me.

It's everything I had fantasized about all week and more. Our bodies fitting together perfectly, my hands in his hair, alternating between leaning down to kiss him and sitting up to stroke my clit. We are completely lost in the moment, nothing else but skin and sweat and arousal overwhelming my senses.

Suddenly he flips me over onto my back. David pulls out of me slowly, then reaches over to grab the bullet vibrator I left on the bed earlier. He nudges my legs apart, kneeling in between them. Turning the vibrator on, he lays it gently on my clit, then guides his cock slowly back into me, sighing.

"Mmm, you're even tighter than I imagined," he growls. He leans over, burying his face in my hair and slowly begins to thrust into me again, increasing speed and breathing heavily into my ear.

He is the perfect size and shape to hit my g spot. I start to feel the pressure of my orgasm building as his arms quiver while he holds himself up, and I'm about to say something when he does exactly what I hoped he would do.

David stops thrusting for a moment, pushing himself up on his arms into a plank, cock still deep inside my pussy. My legs unclamp from around his back, and I push them together under his body at the same moment he straddles my hips.

Cowboy position means I can squeeze his cock even tighter with my legs together, and as I do, we sigh, breath shallow, both of us getting closer and closer to orgasm. I feel the rollercoaster of pleasure inside me reaching the top, and he thrusts harder and faster, reading my body language perfectly.

Oh God.

"Ugh, yes, yes, yes, oh fuck...," and my orgasm crashes over me, my pussy contracting hard around his cock, over and over. I lose all control of my senses, my brain explodes, and as the waves of pleasure crash over me, his cock stiffens inside me and pulses as he orgasms a moment later, hot cum shooting into me and dripping onto the bed.

"FUCK Haley, I'm cumming, ughhh, fuck," he yells, loud enough that I'm sure anyone in the hallway outside my condo can hear, and as his orgasm subsides, he collapses on top of me, cock still inside, panting, and sweaty.

We lay like that, breathing heavily for several minutes, lost in the moment. He starts to kiss me, all over my face, burying his nose in my hair, bringing us both back to reality. My face hurts, I'm smiling so hard. Bliss.

"Thank you, Goddess."

"Thank you, Daddy."

Pulling out of me, he rolls onto the bed, grabbing my hand and sliding into position as big spoon behind me. Spent, we drift off into contented sleep, and my last moment of consciousness is the bliss of knowing that this is just the first of hopefully many switch nights with David.

12