All Comments on 'Switched Ch. 03'

by DickMarks

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
librertinlibrertinover 4 years ago

Hope you plan a novella sized chapter, else this story has lots of potential twists and turns. Hope you keep it as a longer series.

DickMarksDickMarksover 4 years agoAuthor

The next chapter is twenty thousand words and brings one of the threads to a close in what I feel is a satisfactory way. I'm not going to be able to leave these characters alone for quite a while, so expect more stories. I welcome input from readers.

jackie_emjackie_emover 4 years ago
Switched

I wouldn't mind seeing her remain as Jessica, particularly if she can have a deeper relationship with Tawney

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 4 years ago
exciting

Please continue your wonderful story I am enjoying it very much. Hi you have touched things deeply inside of me. If I had a body like Jessica I would fully revel in every touch and sensation of being the woman I am dreamed of being in body to match my mind and soul. Your description of Tawney ad Jessica fucking each other brought tears to my eyes; tears of longing and joy and envy even. TG Tiffany

ZentealZentealover 4 years ago
Good stuff

I’m in agreement with Jackie. I think it would be fitting for Tawney and Jessica to end up together. I think the fact that Tawney already told Vance she was done seeing him sets it up rather well. It’s also really hard not to get feelings for someone when they are cuddling and spending time doing other things than just fucking. It also appears that Jessica has become a “variant” with the ability to inside of peoples minds. All in all I really like this story and think you could do ALOT more than one extra chapter.

DickMarksDickMarksover 4 years agoAuthor

I appreciate your comments so much! The next chapter is in approval and should come out on Friday. It concludes this part of the story, but there's plenty more to tell, and Tawney will be a big part of it.

interdictrinterdictrover 4 years ago

Nice!

I hope Jess stays a woman and that her and Tawney end up together.

Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm thinking Neil Diamond

"Girl you'll be a woman soon" I really thought Jessica was going for it. I thought Bryan was going for you, since you have switched teams. Good writing from a different genders position. I do hope Jessica recieves some experince she won't soon forget and she might forget she doesn't need a dick, since there arreso many around her already (to go)

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29over 3 years ago

Damn, you keep lifting your game with each chapter. That was hot as fuck *and* loaded with character development. Finding Chase/Jessica's growth quite convincing.

Glad you went with Chase telling the truth to Tawny, it was in character - I like how the three mains are big on informed consent and honesty. Makes the contrast with Chase's slimeball father all the more evident.

DickMarksDickMarksover 3 years agoAuthor

Ha! I love the Neil Diamond reference!

I wanted to write honest characters for a lot of reasons, but I found out that you get a different type of story that way. You find some less well-traveled paths.

Thanks all for the kind comments, they really keep me going. They're interesting, too. I love everyone's insights and varying perspectives. I'm hard at work on the next installment as we speak and I can't wait to see what you all think of it!

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

> "Don't be afraid to just... Get up in there."

This is now officially the funniest erotica story I've ever read. I have tears in my eyes. Priceless.

CharletteCharlettealmost 2 years ago

Oh, This was a really cool Chapter !

I did notice a few more faux pas's, but at this point I have no idea what they were.

I kind of like when character such as Jessica begin to accept who they have become.

Probably like Thousands, neigh Millions of T-Gurls wish they could magically and completely be transformed, I also think somewhat with trepidation, of the wonders that life would surely hold.

Yes, That is likely looking through "Rose colored glasses.

Who amung us has never thought that the grass is always greener on the other side ?

Well, let us step into what surely will be an exciting, action filled, happy ending for all concerned. Fictional as well as us humanoid type beings.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDickMarks@DickMarks
I write erotic fiction about people with super powers. Because let's face it: if you had powers, the last thing you'd do would be to put on a costume and fight bank robbers. Banks are insured! No, you'd use your powers to have better sex. Comments and messages are THE BES...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Switched Ch. 02 Previous Part
Switched Series Info