Switched Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon the blood had all rushed to my head and made me dizzy, so she got up and knelt on the bed and I lay beneath her. She started mostly upright as I lapped at her, but from time to time I'd suddenly feel her hand on me and I'd jump in surprise.

She came, and since she showed no signs of wanting off, I just covered her with my hot mouth while she was at the super-sensitive stage, then when she caught her breath, I resumed licking and sucking her, and this time she fell forward and rested her forearms on my thighs. I felt her heaving breath tickle my nethers but she was too focused on her pleasure right now to do much to me.

She began to favor me with light touches here and there, and even a quick kiss to my needy, aching kitten, but I sensed that was for her own enjoyment. She was letting me take care of her, and that was all I needed.

After her next orgasm she ground down hard onto my face. I went for an all-out assault, and held onto her bucking hips. She was going to go again, she was so close.

I sped up my licking. I sucked harder. I went from one technique to the next, wearing out my meager repertoire, but she still groaned atop me.

Come on, think! She wanted more enjoyment. She was getting all I could give her. I couldn't play with her ass without suffocating myself. More enjoyment, come on, man! No, it was 'come on, bitch,' because the degrading term made me horny and...

Aha!

I raised my legs and captured her head between my thighs. I pulled it down within reach of my hand, which I slipped around behind her head.

I spread my legs again, going for broke with my lips and tongue, and pulled her face down to mash against my quim.

Her torso flexed and she made a noise in her throat. I held her face firmly and rotated my hips, basically smearing my pussy all over her mouth and nose, and she screeched in ecstasy.

I bought my free hand around her leg and had just enough reach to plug my fingertip into her entrance, that same finger pushing my nose sideways and cutting off my airway. I sucked her clit into my mouth, it was soft and juicy by now, and swirled it with my tongue. I vibrated my finger, threatening to give myself a black eye but so worth it.

Her body became rigid. I could turn my head a little and save my nose, but now my knuckle dug into my eye and my finger vibrated in her, my tongue fluttered mercilessly, and she screamed, thrashing now. I had to let go of her head and as she lifted away I stayed with her kitten, flailing her with pleasure. Her fingernails dug into my legs painfully as she emitted one final, animalistic screech, then collapsed.

She came to a few minutes later, popped to her feet and fetched a bottle of wine. We took turns drinking from it.

"So," I said. "You like being handled."

She sighed wistfully and played with a nipple, then swung around to spear me with a fierce look. "I ain't nobody's bitch."

I took the bottle from her hand and set it aside. I rose to my knees on the bed. "Out there, sure." I brought my legs forward so they were splayed on either side of her. "But in the bedroom, you are my plaything."

She set her jaw and looked away. I reached forward, one arm curving around her neck, and grabbed her braids.

Now she had to look at me, and the shocked expression on her face made me wet. I dragged her face forward, careful not to put too much torque on her hair, and mashed my lips against hers.

She twisted her head this way and that, or tried to, as I had a firm grip. She kept her mouth and eyes squeezed shut. "Stop," she said.

I let go of her and backed away. What had I done? I'd gone to far!

But she froze. She cracked open one eye. Looked around. Bashfully, she mumbled something.

"What?" I asked.

In a barely audible voice she murmured, "The safe word is 'applesauce'."

Sweet realization dawned. I lunged forward and grabbed her braids again, and yanked her roughly to me for a thoroughly one-sided kiss.

"You don't like my lips?" I said. "Then see how you like... These?"

I pulled her head down and pressed my breasts to either side with my upper arms. I shimmied, battering her face as she squealed.

I released one braid and stroked her cheek, saying, "I think you liked that a little more than you let on. I think you like my breasts."

I moved my free hand to my breast, caressing it like a gameshow model caresses a display prize, then lifted it to my mouth. "Are you a tit girl, Tawney? Or an ass girl?" I twisted to show my ass while caressing it proudly.

She flinched away so I tightened my fist in her hair and said, "Sweetie, I can do this all day." I shook her once. "Now open your mouth."

Gazing up at me with her amazing eyes showing such vulnerability, she opened her mouth. She shot fearful glances at my breast, looming close by.

"Stick out your tongue," I said, and shook her again when she hesitated. She winced at the pain in her scalp.

She extended her tongue.

"There you go," I said, and lifted my nipple to it. I glided it around her tongue, then ordered, "Keep that mouth open."

She opened her mouth wider, and I pressed my boob into it.

"Yessss," I hissed, drawing out the word. "Suck it."

She looked up at me again, making my pussy twinge, then I felt a slight suction and release. "More," I said, and now released my breast to stroke her hair and tuck stray strands behind her ear. She sucked and released, watching me almost fearfully. I stroked her neck but when I fondled her breast, she twisted away.

I tsked her. "That's you, being a bad girl. If you do it again, I'm going to have to spank you."

Her eyes widened.

"That's right, Plaything. Your little ass is on the line now."

This time, she didn't pull back when I fondled her.

I had her suck the other breast, then lick them both all over to my satisfaction.

By then I was sitting on the bed with her kneeling in front of me. I put my hand between her legs and she froze, staring at me in wild concern.

I arched an eyebrow. "Not thinking of being naughty, are you?" I continued my investigation. She was soaked down there, and she must have been crazy sensitive because she came almost right off, once I started touching her in earnest.

I decided to give her another. I made sure to sit high and close, towering over her, and my face remained impassive, even cold as I frog-marched her to another climax.

"My turn," I said, and lay back.

For the next half hour, I walked her through fingering, licking, and sucking my pussy in step by step detail. Everything she did had to be corrected with swats to her bottom. I got her into such a rhythm that by the end, having gotten me closer to another orgasm, she bent to suck my clit without being asked. When I pointed that out, she went wild, attacking my pussy, gobbling me up, blasting her fingers into me. I screamed again and again, for lust and then for mercy, but she kept me going right on back to lust again before she was sated.

Before I could come down from the total assault on my tiny little fuck-tunnel, she climbed onto my face and rode me rough until she came one last time. The way she laughed when I moaned with pleasure at having my hair pulled made aftershocks crash about in my pussy.

"So fucking hot," she breathed as she rolled off me.

We wrapped ourselves up in each other and kissed awhile, then she said, "Let's spoon. Turn around."

"How come I have to be the little spoon?"

"Because you're the littler woman." She nipped my shoulder and neck.

"You're just getting back at me for being your leather mistress earlier."

"Yeah. Let's do that again sometime."

"Maybe you can do me," I suggested. Now why in the hell had I said that?

"Maybe I will," she said.

Big spoon was her, molded against my back, her breath soft in my ear and her arms wrapped around me.

I snuggled in tighter. Being the little spoon wasn't so bad.

*

Zip Tie

Jessica

"Oh, good, you're home. I need your help. Use the bathroom or whatever, put on an old shirt, and gimme a hand."

Tawney glanced at the Fury up on the lift. "What are you doing to my car?" she asked pointedly.

I followed her gaze and double-checked that none of my preparations were visible.

"You'll see, now hurry up."

She dropped her bag and had a quick bathroom break, then joined me beneath the car. I held a droplight. "I promise I'm not hurting your car, but I need you to hold these wires while I secure them."

"Can't you just use a zip tie?"

"Please, just hold them. Here..." I indicated a spot by the front left wheel, and she reached in. "Feel it?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "But what's this..."

She was looking at the other wires, so I innocently raised the droplight and dazzled her.

I guided her other hand. "It's gonna fall, hurry. Right there." I pushed it to the front axle by the other wheel.

"Uh...," she made a face. "Yeah. Got it, I think."

"Okay, don't move," I said. I reached up over the axle with trembling fingers and found the cable end I'd hidden there. "Don't move and..."

I pulled, tightening the cables that ran alongside the axle and around her wrists. She squeaked and pulled frantically, but she was caught.

I said, "Wait, I've got you. Just a sec."

She stopped struggling and looked at me like I was an idiot. "What the hell are you trying to do?" she asked.

I hung the drop light where it would shine in her face and pulled a zip tie out of either pocket. I secured one of her wrists, then the other.

I loosened the cables and pulled the whole tangled mess out, discarding it. Taking a set of cutting pliers out of my pocket, I hung them where she could barely reach them with a bound hand.

I explained, "What I'm trying to do, Little One, is to tie you up and take advantage of you."

"Let me go, Jessica, this isn't funny."

I stood close behind her and ran my hands down her body while nuzzling her neck. She tried to squirm away but there was nowhere to go.

Into her ear I whispered, "I've seen how you tease me. You put my bed right across from the shower! 'Just us girls.' Hah!"

"There was nowhere else. Jessica, this is crazy, untie me!"

"I will," I said. "If you don't want this."

I fondled her breasts from behind and nibbled on her ear, and she flinched away. I wrapped my hand around her throat so she'd hold still while I kissed and nibbled her neck. She emitted a low, fearful moan.

She gave a start when she heard me working the scissors. I moved them close behind her ear so she'd hear them close: snip-snip. Having intimidated her thusly, I moved around to her front.

"What are you going to do with those?" she asked.

I brought them close to her face and she squealed in fear. I pulled the neck of her old t-shirt away from her body with a finger and peeked in, then replaced my finger with the scissors and began to cut. By the time I got to the hem of her shirt, I could smell how excited she was.

"No, stop," she begged, but I bent to suckle her breast. She had enough range of motion to pull away and she did.

There was a shockingly loud crash as I flung the scissors into her tool cart. I seized her jaw, putting light pressure on her throat, and glared at her, nose to nose. "If you try that again, I'm going to spank you raw. Do you understand?"

She nodded mutely.

I stroked her cheek gently. "Good girl." From her cheek I trailed my fingertips down to her breast, eliciting a gasp. I added my other hand and fondled her breasts, then twisted and pulled her nipples until she cried out.

"Aww," I mock-pouted, and lowered my head to kiss one. She flinched the tiniest bit, and I looked up from her breast with an arched eyebrow.

"I'm sorry," she said meekly.

I stroked her breasts, kissed them and licked them, and every moan I dragged out of her made her hornier with the shame.

I worked my way to her bellybutton, but when I started pulling down her pants, she started kicking and wriggling.

"Don't make me get the ankle restraints," I chided.

"Motherfucker!" she growled, kicking even harder, but with her pants around her ankles, that just put all her weight on her wrists.

I moved around and pressed against her from behind. I let my hand wander down her belly and into her soft nether hairs.

"Feels pretty moist so far..." I said, and went deeper. "Oh, ho ho, what do we have here?" I caressed her clit and pressed a finger against her opening. "It's the Niagra Falls of lesbian lust." She emitted an involuntary moan, so I went for it, touching her with my new and improved knowledge of what that did a woman. She was so sensitive right now, and I'd barely gotten started when she let out a high-pitched moan and squeezed her eyes shut. When I bit her earlobe, that set her off. Her restraints rattled as she came.

"Has a guy ever made you cum that fast?" I asked her softly. She didn't answer so I slapped her ass. "Well?"

"No. No one has."

I had to wrestle with her legs to get the pants and undies off, but we both enjoyed that. Then I went to get the old axle I'd prepared. It took several minutes to roll, cajole, and shove it into place behind her ankles, but then I zip-tied them to it, and for good measure chained the axle to the lift.

For the millionth time, I wished I had my cock back. I could fuck her so hard like this! Instead I fingered her from behind while I played with her tits and nibbled on her neck, and soon she was making animal noises as the orgasm took her. Then I stripped down and rubbed my whole body against the front of hers, licking down to her pussy where I knelt to give her another orgasm that was totally worth the crick in my neck.

I rolled an office chair over and, after cutting her wrists loose, sat on the chair in front of her and spread my legs wide.

With one knee thrown over the arm of the chair, I waited. After a moment I got my phone and played a game on it. I had all the time in the world.

She tested one ankle, then the other, and seeing that they were solid she looked around for some way out.

"You know how you're getting out of there," I taunted, and she glared at me.

It took some time, but she eventually got on her hands and knees and crawled to me. She hesitated before my kitten, so I encouraged her, "Go ahead, you know you want to. Just put your lips on it." She brushed my inner lips lightly and I shivered. "More."

She did it again, then extended a tongue and played it delicately over my sensitive spots, a look of disgust frozen on her face. "Yes, tease my pussy," I encouraged.

Her eyes flickered with anger. I had her! "Tease it. Take your time. We've got all night."

Now she was truly between a rock and a hard place. Her choices were to continue teasing me and take all evening, or eat my pussy with enthusiasm.

She gave me feathery, fluttering licks, then tickled my clit with the tip of her tongue. Option one it was, then.

I was ecstatic. This had been a hell of a buildup, and finally, finally! she was giving me some relief. "Oh, you're good at that," I told her, stroking her hair as she serviced my pussy. She was tentative at first but became more and more into it until finally all pretense of reluctance was set aside and she licked me like a lover. I came, but she continued, and as I teased her for that she brought me to another climax, and then pushed her fingers inside me for a third. God, she was killing me! I could barely hold it together. "That's a good lesbian slave," I purred when she was done, and she started to climax. When I mashed her face into my sex, her orgasm really got going. "Yeah, get in there, eat that pussy." I taunted, or tried to. By that point I was begging. Tawney had an incredible tongue, and I'd gotten her so turned on that she gave me her all.

Afterward I released her and produced ice cream, which we ate while cuddling in bed and watching TV.

*

Two Seconds

Jessica

The next night we did laundry, because it was a Wednesday. She did, however, sit me on the edge of the dryer and eat me out, and I have to say it was a memorable experience that I wouldn't mind repeating. We just about broke the dryer, though. I returned the favor, then suggested we sixty-nine, and that was what we did when we weren't doing laundry. It was all we did, in fact, and we skipped a few loads of whites.

The next night I was ready for her. When she got home I was tied to the bed, naked.

"What the hell?" she laughed, eyeing me with delight.

"I was experimenting and I guess I messed up."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Look, this is really embarrassing, but would you untie me please? And don't tell anybody?"

She didn't tell anybody, but she didn't untie me. She pulled the blanket off my naked body and started taking pictures. Then she sat on my face until I'd pleasured her, and then tickled me with a feather until I was dripping with juices. Damn, we just washed those sheets!

She moved on to stroking my thighs, higher and higher but never quite reaching my pussy, teasing me, when there was a booming knock on the door.

"Oh fuck!" she said. She got up.

"Wait!" I cried. Sheepishly she returned to me and untied one of my hands, then started throwing clothes on.

"Just a minute!" she called to the door, hopping around as she pulled underwear on.

I couldn't undo my other wrist, it was zip tied. That and a piece of string in my teeth was how I'd rigged all this up in the first place. I wasn't completely reckless, though, the cutting pliers were nearby. I fetched them and cut my wrist free as she got dressed.

"Go," I urged, and started untying my feet.

She was almost to the door when I got the last knot undone. I grabbed the rope pieces and the ruined zip tie and dashed across the bedroom, diving into my cubby as I heard the door screech open.

As I settled in to wait, I heard voices, Tawney's and a man's. They drew closer and I identified the unknown voice as belonging to Vance.

"But hey," he was saying, "we had some good times, huh?"

"We sure did, Cowboy," said Tawney, and handed him a bag containing a pack of condoms, a bottle of cologne, a bottle of hot sauce, and a torx bit. "There you go. Anything else you can think of?" She handed him the bag and for a moment they both held it. She smiled shyly at him.

"If this bed could talk," he mused, looking at it.

"It would be too ashamed to talk," she chuckled, turning to look at it fondly.

He looked at her in silence for a long moment. "Hey," he prodded. "How about one more for old time's sake?"

"No, I... I don't think so, Vance."

"C'mon, Tawney," he replied in a voice that was syrupy-smooth. "I'll do that thing you like."

"It's called oral sex, you ass!" she laughed.

"Aww, don't be that way." I watched him put his arms around her and lean down to whisper something she didn't catch.

"Well..." Tawney sighed, "Just let me clean up a little bit."

He chortled naughtily and said, "I don't care about that."

"But I do. Just give a minute. You... get yourself ready."

I watched as my roommate and her fuck-buddy stripped. His back was turned slightly and I leaned but couldn't get a look at his dick.

Wait a minute. Why was I even looking for that?

Damn girl hormones, that's what it was. Had to be.

Tawney walked to the shower and turned it on, and with her back to Vance looked toward me. She had a questioning look on her face, and when we made eye contact she made a thumbs-up, then a thumbs-down, and pointed in his direction.

I searched my soul and found nothing that looked like jealousy, so I made a thumbs-up. Quite honestly, I was looking forward to the show.

While Tawney showered, I watched Vance, sitting in her bed now and stroking himself. He had a strange-looking one, curved with an unusually bulbous head.

I was getting excited because I was about to watch two people fuck and definitely not because that guy was naked and primed to go.