Switched Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I must have made an even funnier expression, judging by the way she guffawed then.

"Here," she said, and poked her butt out at me.

I put my hand out and laid it right there on her ass in front of everyone, although no one seemed to notice, and rubbed a little circle.

"No, silly, smack it! Fair's fair!"

This girl was coming on to me, I thought, as I hauled off and smacked her butt.

Just then, a sappy old eighties song came up.

"Care to dance?" I asked her, and there was that lovely smile again.

The dance floor began to fill up with swaying couples. I put my hands on her waist and hers went around my neck. We swayed along to the music.

She really was quite pretty. There was a faint sheen of sweat on her and I could get a sense of her real scent, under her perfume.

"Can I ask you a question?" she said.

"Sure." I prepared myself for the inevitable lies I'd have to tell. Life on the run, man.

"Do you like girls?"

I must have looked disapproving in my surprise because she added, "It's just that you were looking..."

"I know. I know. Sorry." I turned a helpless face toward her. "Sorry I looked."

"Pssh, I don't care about that."

"You mean...?"

"No! Not that there's anything wrong with it. It's just that... This is a party! You're gonna get looked at, it's part of the fun!"

"Well, for the record, I wasn't creeping when I was looking at you, I was just jealous."

She rolled her eyes. "Please. What do you have to be jealous of?"

"You're comfortable. You're here and you belong and you like it. It made me jealous."

She eyed me. "You're a bit of an over-sharer, aren't you? It's okay. I like it."

We danced for awhile. She said, "Ooh, girl!"

"What?" I perked up, having started to get lost in the feel and smell of her body near me.

"Blue skirt," she said, and turned me.

Sitting in the couch next to an over-amorous straight couple was the woman in the blue skirt.

It was excitingly short, that skirt, and she wore patterned hose beneath it. She had a gold top, fitted tightly to her slim body and impressive bosom. Her face was a lighter shade of brown than the rest of her, setting off her dark eyes. Her hair was straight and glossy, and she was just now in the act of looking away.

"She was checking you out, I think," said Harriet, and I realized she meant she couldn't be sure she wasn't the one being looked at.

"You don't mind people looking at you?" I asked.

"You do?"

"It's weirding me out so hard I don't know what to do with myself!"

"I try to think of it as a compliment."

Hmm.

"So are you going to ask her to dance?" she asked.

"I don't know..."

"Come on!" she chided. "It's a party! And no one cares. Really. I know it's the South, but... we're cool."

She meant about lesbians.

I was a lesbian. And I had a cookie. And cleavage.

I shuddered, "Okay. What the hell."

"That's the spirit! Have another drink."

With Drink Four in my hand, I walked over to the woman in the blue skirt.

She watched me approach with a levelness that I found unnerving. I assayed a smile, and when she offered just the tiniest one in return, I was flooded with relief enough that I was able to say, "Hi, I'm Tawney. Jessica! I'm Jessica."

He smile ripened, at my expense. She raised her cup and we tapped them. "Ashanti," she said.

"Oh, is it good?"

"What?"

"Ashanti." I peered into her cup, but it was the same boozy brown as mine. I'd thought Ashanti was a sparkling wine or something...

"That's my name," she explained, and laughed at the expression of stupid horrified awkwardness on my face.

"Wanna dance?" I tried.

Her teeth were brilliantly white. "Sure." Whew, good thing I was pretty, because my pickup game was weak.

She put her hands on my hips first, so I guessed it was my turn to be the girl and put mine around her shoulders. "I haven't seen you around here before," she said. "Are you in school?"

"Just got out of homeschool prison," I explained, wincing inwardly at the lie. "This is my first time wearing makeup in public."

"Wow, really! Well, it looks good!"

"My roommate did it."

"Your... Roommate?"

Aha! This was lesbian code! I knew what this was! I could deny a girlfriend relationship with her. Except I couldn't! She'd done that thing to me with the vibrator! Why was I yelling inside my head!

Oh shit, I'd taken too long. She was making reasonable assumptions about the reason for my pause. Her smile was fading. Shit!

"I'll admit I've tried to seduce her a few times," and succeeded, "but we're definitely not a thing." Damn your lies, Jessica McKenna!

Hmm, I needed a better last name. I definitely was not a McKenna.

"Hmm," she said, not displeased.

"How about you? Seeing anyone?"

She arched an eyebrow elegantly at me. "Why ever do you ask?"

I leaned forward and brushed her lips with mine. "You're a very sexy woman, Ashanti."

"Girl, you are so fine I can't stand it!" she whispered back.

"What are you going to do about it?"

A minute later, we were in a back room where the lights were low. I was sitting on her lap, side-saddle, and our arms were around each other. When our lips met there were silent explosions of light inside my head, and when her tongue came out I forgot my name.

Right. Jessica. My name is Jessica. Jessicas can sit in someone's lap while they kiss someone. Chases can't, so I'm Jessica.

Her hand teased along my inner thigh but went no further, her not being the type to get busy while others were present, no matter how low the light and how preoccupied with one another they were. I was getting antsy, though.

Feeling bold, I leaned forward and whispered in her ear, "Let's find somewhere private."

She apparently had been waiting for that, because she was a bit hasty getting up and helping me to my feet.

There were people entering the room as we were exiting, it being that phase of the party. I could see that one of them was Tawney, alone.

"There you are," she said. She sounded relieved, but also really happy to see me. She was a little tipsy. "So do you wanna... Oh."

She had looked down and noticed I was holding hands with a woman. Being led away by her, in fact.

She reeled. Someone behind her bumped her and she overbalanced a bit but recovered. She smiled at me and said, "Have fun, you two!"

It was so loud that heads turned. Ashanti practically dislocated my shoulder pulling me out of there. I waved halfheartedly to Tawney as we sped away.

I got her to slow down and we made a more leisurely way to the second floor, where we began peeking in doors. Fucking, making out, fucking, wrestling, coat room, fucking. Coat room it was.

The bed was mounded with coats even though it wasn't quite cold yet. Ashanti led me behind the bed, where we lay entwined and kissed for ages.

I slid my hand up her leg and below her skirt, not quite to her molten-hot center, but enough to tease and tempt her. She focused most of her attention on my boobs. My halter top was thick enough that a bra wasn't necessary or even advised, so after she got that off it was fondle city. She had the softest tongue.

When she felt my fingers delve into her, she kissed me hotly. She was getting close, fast—

The door opened.

We became very still.

There were footsteps, then the flumping sounds of coats being shifted around, then rustling of cloth.

I wiggled my fingers minutely, and Ashanti made a tiny squeak in the back of her throat.

We heard the person who'd just entered sigh loudly, then mutter as he walked out.

He didn't close the door behind him. Ashanti saw this, then looked at me as if to say, "what do we do?"

I put my hand over her mouth firmly, then resumed fingering her. She made more noises in the back of her throat, getting closer. We heard someone, no, two someones walk past the doorway, taking to each other.

I did not let up. I mauled the side of her neck with my hot little mouth, and her noises and thrashings took on a new urgency.

Her eyes were wide and pleading above my hand, her hands beating at me weakly, and her hips rocked to and fro with my fingers. Suddenly she tensed, then bent backwards and trembled like mad for a solid minute.

She was breathless afterward, and more than willing to return the favor. I pulled down the yoga pants and let her hand go up my skirt, which was hotter than hot, and with her mouth all over my boobs, she brought me off in no time.

I gently rebuffed her offer of a second round, but I did lay there and let her play with my tits. Two more people came in, but we weren't discovered.

Afterward, we dressed. She grabbed her coat, saying that after this the party would be anticlimactic. We kissed once more and exchanged numbers, then she was gone.

I went downstairs looking for Tawney but didn't find her. The crowd had thinned out enough that it made sense to ask around. One guy was standing by the keg, which was now floating in a trashcan full of water. As he tried valiantly to pump new life into it, he said he saw her go upstairs with some guy.

Hah! Score two for the roomies! I might be needed to drive. After four drinks I felt pretty good, and I thought it strange, that I would have alcohol tolerance. My alcohol consumption before The Big Cockectomy was occasional glasses of wine at dinner when overseas, and quarterly midnight outings with my friends to get fucked up in a field or on a pontoon boat.

But I was a responsible woman... no, didn't like that. I was a responsible lady-man now, not much better but at least the word 'man' was in there somewhere. Where was I? Responsibility. Anyway, I got a ginger ale because they were out of cola.

After about twenty minutes someone appeared on the stairs. It was Tawney! But too disheveled... Wait, was I disheveled? Behind her after a safe interval would be her playmate. She saw me and started my way. Then footsteps on the risers made her whirl around.

She turned slowly back toward me as he reached the bottom of the stairs and I could see his face.

"Bryan," I said without instructions to do so from my brain.

He looked up at me and broke out into a broad grin. His two thumbs came up and he looked significantly over at Tawney.

Of course he would. He certainly had, at any rate.

Tawney watched all this interplay absently, with her mind on other things. She didn't want to leave just yet, so I stationed myself on a stool in the back patio and sat there in the dark sipping my ginger ale. From time to time I'd go in to check on her and see if she was ready to go. I was done with this. No longer in a festive mood.

I was eventually talked into coming in the building. I'd gotten myself calmed down by then. I just felt an irrational anger imposed by my circumstances, jealous that my friend could go upstairs with a girl in that way when I no longer could. That was all. As drunk as she was, Tawney noticed something was up with me, but I explained it as 'a Chase issue' and she nodded as if I'd said something wise. Then she went back to her beer pong. Which she lost.

After that, though, I got to drive the old beast while Tawney sang along to the radio and howled at the Moon, and I had to admit that, all things considered, I was glad I got all dolled up and went to that party.

* * *

What will happen to our Jessica next? Will she get her penis back? Will I get mine back? Will Tawney finally build a world-destroying giant robot? STAY TUNED, LOYAL READERS! The next chapter brings our story to its conclusion!

Thanks for reading!

* * *