Switched Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Tawney went to him, I felt no jealousy at all, just envy. Tawney had all the options that I, myself, did not. She was free and could go into the world without security precautions. She had her choice of genders when it came to lovers, and had a place to stay where she was both independent and close to family. Confidence and freedom, Tawney had them both.

Yes, she had it all. Sure, she had to suck that guy's cock for awhile, but she didn't seem to mind and if she wasn't faking for his benefit, she was actually enjoying herself. Even Vance noticed it. And sure, she was bent over later while he thrust into her from behind, and while that wasn't my ideal, I was willing to bet it felt as good for the woman as it did for the man. Tawney certainly seemed to be enjoying herself.

I wondered what it would be like. I imagined myself there, instead of Tawney.

No, that was bullshit. Girl hormone Stockholm syndrome. I continued to watch, fingers drifting to my pussy, and as Tawney got drilled, I admitted to myself, just for an instant, that I'd like to trade places with her.

I blinked, and suddenly felt very strange.

I was still on all fours but it was brighter. My surroundings didn't look right. My stomach lurched.

Strong hands on my hips. They tightened, and the mad tingling in my pussy shoved inward and filled me in a way that I'd never imagined. Pleasure crackled all over me and something, a body, slapped against my ass.

The sensation changed, and I felt whatever that was retreating before coming back.

I screamed. Parts if me tightened around the... around the thing inside of me, and I screamed again.

"Damn, baby, you're cumming again?" asked Vance, and slammed his length into me hard, making me see double. I tried to squeeze and push him out, but that just made him moan with pleasure.

I was getting fucked. I'd blacked out, I must have. And I'd agreed to do this guy while blacked out, obviously, and had just now regained consciousness.

I had a cock inside of me!

I was in Tawney's room. Where was Tawney? Was I doing this without her? Was this cheating on top of everything else?

The erotically-charged wrongness of what was happening to my pussy felt like a fist tightening on my heart. No. This was not me. He was going to push in again any second, and I would not be some...

I had to get out of here. I had to get the fuck out of...

I blinked, and all was as it should be. Lying in my hidden bed-cubby watching my roommate getting fucked.

What the hell kind of dream had I just had?

And why did Tawney choose now, of all times, to look over here?

I watched them fuck, but instead of touching myself, I thought furiously.

Soon Vance and Tawney were done, and she sent him away with a kiss at the door, him clothed and her not at all.

I rolled onto my back and rubbed my face. This was not happening. It wasn't possible. I... I had to tell Tawney.

Tawney's head popped up on the other side of the dresser. "That was hot. Wanna play?"

"After you clean up."

Undeterred by my turn in mood, Tawney took a quick shower. Afterward she straightened out the furniture and drew me over to her bed.

"Did you like watching me get fucked?" she asked me seductively. "It was like you were a part of it. I had the craziest fantasy..."

That was the moment. The moment where I decided to keep this a secret from her.

Maybe from everyone.

What I had just learned changed everything. It was all so much worse than I'd thought.

Tawney was on top of me and while she sat on my face, she licked my needy, dripping little pussy. That was enough to keep me from dwelling on these grey thoughts.

I threatened, "If there is a single molecule of cum in here I'm going to kill you."

"Relax," drawled Tawney. "Here, use this." She reached under the mattress and pressed a vibrating dildo into my hand. "You can pretend it's your dick," she teased.

I was shocked at how easily the vibrator went into Tawney, and when I licked her and pumped the vibe inside of her, Tawney went absolutely wild.

Between orgasms, I said, "You're imagining me and him at the same time, aren't you?"

"Yes. Yes! Oh, fuck, yes! Augh!"

I clicked the vibrator to a higher setting and slurped madly at my lover's clit.

We took a break for refreshments which I didn't like because it gave me time to think. It was soon over, though, and Tawney started by pushing me down on the bed and lavishing my tits with licks and sucks before moving down to my pussy.

She murmured, "Let's finish you off. Think about fucking me and Vance at the same time, okay?"

"Fuck, no!"

Tawney made a face. "But why- Oh. Right. You're a guy so you can't be cool about other guys."

"Sorry, it's just a lot at once, you know?"

"Sure, Sweetie." She kissed my mound. "I didn't mean to trouble you."

"Aww," I pouted. "I'm sorry, it's just hard for me."

Tawney's eyes flashed. "Hard, like discovering you're bisexual and being seduced by your female roommate, you mean?"

I raised my head to look at her squarely. "Okay, fair point. I'm sorry."

"Perspective," smiled Tawney, and put her mouth on me.

I felt like a proper ass. And I wasn't even being fair, based on the feelings I'd had tonight. I had to make it up to her.

I found the phallic vibrator and placed it on my belly in front of Tawney's nose. Her eyes widened.

"Tonight," I said, somehow without sighing, "I'll imagine this is some guy's cock."

Her grin was huge, and glistened a little. She lunged for her phone and poked at it for a second. "Okay, pick one."

She handed it to me. On it was a photo gallery of shirtless men. "You just had this?" I asked.

"Hell no, I just image searched 'shirtless man'. Now pick."

She curled up next to me and watched as I flipped through images. No. No. Rapist. No. Lab Experiment. No. That's my cousin. No. Maybe. Would Taste Like Spray Tan. No. Oh hell no. Maybe. No. Hmm.

He looked smooth and clean, with pale and flawless skin. Woman skin, now that I thought about it, but he was well-muscled and had a kind face.

"That's it," she said, and I felt her fingers on my sex. "Focus on the picture. You meet him at the beach and ask him back for a drink, and all your housemates are gone. And you're in a bikini. He looks at you until you feel completely naked, and then he kisses you."

"Mmm, yeah," I said, enjoying her fingers on me.

"And then he pushes you back on the sofa, and he rips off your bikini with his teeth and he gets naked. His cock is hard. Do you see it?"

"Yeah."

"Tell me about his cock, Jessica," she whispered softly in my ear.

"Uncut. Sticking straight out. He's hairless down there too."

"Ooh, you dirty girl, you do see him. He's going to fuck you now. Your mouth is watering," she said. "He gets close to you and..."

I jumped when I felt the sex toy brush my lips. I turned my face away.

"Come on, baby, please?" she teased in an imitation male voice, rubbing it on my face, but I shook my head vigorously.

"Then we'll just have to do this," she replied, and dragged the vibrator down my body to my pussy. She swallowed the end of it, getting it wet, and placed the tip at my opening. "Uhh," she said, "there may be some temporary pain when I break your hymen. If you have one."

I was pretty sure I didn't. In any case, there was only the incredible alien sensation of being invaded and filled and stretched and stimulated all at once. I gasped and mewled, completely at her mercy. Then Tawney started licking my clit.

A moan rose in me and I stifled it, but then there was another behind it, and more behind that, and they all burst forth.

I screamed and screamed as I climaxed.

*

Party

Jessica

"Let's get ready for a party!" hollered Tawney.

"Hell yeah!" I couldn't wait to be around people again. And I'd get to see Bryan for the first time in two weeks!

"But first," added Tawney, there's something I've been thinking about all day.

"What's that?"

'That' turned out to be stripping off my pants, pinning me to the bed with her knees against my chest, and jamming the vibrator into me as hard and as fast as possible, until I came and came.

"There," said Tawney at long last. "Now let's get ready."

"How can I still be in the mood after that?" I asked as I scrubbed my sex with a washcloth.

"Welcome to womanhood. It's just guys that lose it after they cum. Most girls get hornier the more they do it."

"That explains you."

"Takes one to know one!" laughed Tawney.

*

We rolled up to the party in style, in a sixty-five Plymouth Fury, which we'd both worked until late the previous night to repair for this occasion. We parked among the many scattered vehicles.

Tawney got out. She was fabulous in a while halter top and short shorts. She went to the passenger side. "Come on, it's fine!"

"Everyone will see me!" I protested from inside the car.

"Yes! But they won't care!"

"I will care!"

Tawney hauled the door open. "Then quit caring!"

"I can't!"

"Don't you want to see Bryan?"

"Well..."

"You're gonna have to get out sooner or later."

"Can we go home and change? Please?"

"Hell no, I picked that out special! Now stop being a wimpy girly-man and act like a woman!"

Weird wording, but she was right. I had to get out eventually. Resignedly, I exited the vehicle.

I'd been scared of yoga pants and miniskirts, so I was dressed in both. Tawney thought she was so funny. The pants were a burnt orange in color while the skirt was dark green.

Then there was the halter top. It was basically an elaborate bra, and it created and showed off an impressive amount of cleavage. I did get a vest to wear over it, so it was mostly my belly that was exposed, which I had to say was looking pretty good after my dedicated ramen noodle diet. But still. Exposed.

I was wearing makeup. Makeup! And my hair...

I had to admit, I fucking loved my hair.

It was gorgeous and long, but it'd been fairly flat since I'd become Jessica, and I hadn't been too happy about that. For the party, though, Tawney had spent a couple of hours on the phone with her cousin and worked some kind of voodoo magic that resulted in these twisted little locks that made the overall 'do adorably fluffy.

I loved the way it looked, the way it felt and smelled, the way it moved. I'd fuck me in a hot second.

I walked with my friend, who had made it clear she was not here as my date, into the party.

Outside, we ran a gauntlet of smokers. A few greeted Tawney, cousins, mostly. She walked up to a guy, plucked the cigarette deftly from his fingers, and spun away from him as she took a drag and handed it back to him with a teasing smile.

A few heads turned toward me next, as if to say 'and what'll you do for an entrance?' so I raised an arm to wave to them, then did the robot poorly until everyone looked away in disgust.

But only until I stopped, and then I felt them.

The eyes.

People were looking at me.

Their gazes hovered like a cloud of gnats in front of my tits, darting in toward my cleavage. They tried to buzz under my skirt and crawl over my butt. They alighted happily on my bare tummy.

I practically ran over Tawney getting into the house.

Inside, there were fewer eyes but the range was much closer and well-lit. I made it to the drink table without freaking out, but only just.

Tawney turned to hand me a drink. "Well I'm off. Say hello to your boyfriend for me."

She couldn't resist one last tease.

She started to turn, but stopped and looked more closely at me. "Are you okay?"

"There are guys looking at me," I fretted.

She gave me another appraising look and decided I was steady enough. "Take a walk on the wild side, Jessica."

Then she disappeared into the crowd, calling someone's name.

"Hi," said a preppy guy. He smiled hopefully.

"Hello," I said. "Look, it was good talking to you, I gotta run."

I ran.

If I kept moving, they didn't talk to me. If I went from room to room, they didn't look at me long enough to freak me out. I could also look for Bryan.

Ten minutes later, I was in the backyard, sitting on a garden bench. The figure that had been walking quickly toward me got close enough to identify... it was Bryan!

I jumped up and ran to meet him without deciding to. I opened my arms as we got close.

"Oh, hello Sweet Thing!" he said as he took the hand I'd suddenly stopped and extended. Before I could even sputter, he'd lifted said hand and expertly twirled me, then put his arms around me from behind.

I buried an elbow in his ribs, making him grunt in surprise, and was readying the other one when he whispered, "Code Omega."

When we were kids, we played lots of games. We could afford plenty of toys and yes, we did abuse the hell out of that privilege, but we were always encouraged to do imaginative play, or playing somewhere without access to our toys, such as when we'd run away from a formal function together.

One of our games was a sort of super-soldier slash spy slash drug kingpin thing where we all were these amazing adventure heroes who were trying to live normal lives while we saved the world and kicked lots of ass. We'd start with this ordinary life thing, dinner with the Neidermanns tonight, I'm off to work stuff, but invariably we'd get jumped by assassins or scorpion-style kung-fu artists and one of the codes we'd worked out so we could have our supposedly normal lives was Code Omega.

If you were out for a nice dinner with your family and your wife's new boss whom you had to impress, and your partner came by and dropped Code Omega, it meant do whatever you had to in order to maintain your cover. Kill, torture, become a drug kingpin, whatever you had to do.

There I was, being hugged little spoon style, and I did what I had to. I acted like I enjoyed it.

He could easily whisper to me like this. He was so smart to have thought of that! He said, "I've got a tail. I pretend to flirt with you, and then you push me away. He reached up and cupped my breast, lightly enough that I couldn't even feel it, and I felt something slide into my halter.

"That's a video dump from the convention center. Go over it for me. Your father is keeping a Chase lookalike in intensive care at the house."

I spun in his arms and put my hands around his neck. He was taller than me, and I found that having him between me and the house where his tail supposedly lurked made me feel safer.

He asked, "Are you going to hit me if I tell you that you look nice?"

"Would you rather I wanted to-"

"No. You do look nice."

I glared at him and popped his shoulder lightly with a fist. "Thanks," I said.

"Are you wearing perfume?"

"Hey, fuck off. Tawney says scent is the foundation of any outfit."

We heard the scuff of a shoe on the patio.

"Code Omega," he muttered, and then he...

I should have seen this coming. It was in every action TV show with opposite-sex leads sooner or later, and Bryan did love his celebrity culture.

His lips were pressed against mine but this wasn't a kiss. No one had produced any suction, to say nothing of tongue, and my boobs may have been pressed against his chest but that couldn't be helped, and besides I could give him a hard time about it later.

No, it was the posture that was killing me. I had my head tipped back and my arms around his neck and shit, it was this whole sensation!

And then he moved his hand down to grab my ass.

This pulled us closer, and for one shocked moment I wasn't Chase, the guy having to drive this girl-body around but Jessica, a girl being kissed at a party, and it was...

Why was he doing this? Was this part of the illusion? Or did my best friend want to...

I moved my hands down to his chest and shoved him away. "What the fuck, dude?"

"Yes, get mad," he whispered.

"Hands off, motherfucker!" I practically yelled.

He whispered, "Great. Call me tomorrow." More loudly he said, "What's wrong, Baby?"

I growled angrily and turned so quickly I slipped and nearly rolled an ankle. Fucking heels! I stumbled, but caught myself on a big concrete planter.

He put his arms out as if to catch me but I knocked them away. The ankle didn't hurt too badly, so I started tottering out of there while Bryan made exasperated noises behind me.

The bitch of it was I'd insisted on having high heels, and Tawney had laughed and given me these little one-inch lifts, and I couldn't even handle them.

I went inside and got in line for the bathroom, where I did the always-weird girly bathroom thing and retrieved the object he'd slipped into my decolletage.

It was a thumb drive. I transferred it to my purse and finished my business.

Spy mission accomplished. It was time to party, and hope the residual warm feeling of his hand on my ass eventually went away.

Drink one was done, so I went for number two. People were dancing and talking. I tried a little dancing and decided it wasn't terrible. I enjoyed picturing what I was doing and imagining it was someone else, a real girl, one whose physical attributes I could appreciate.

A guy came up and danced across from me, making hopeful eyes at my tits and swiveling his hips suggestively. I was caught up in it by then and danced with him for a moment before I realized what he was thinking, and excused myself from the dance floor.

It was time for drink number three. The girl who handed it to me said, "I haven't seen you 'round here. I'm Harriet."

"Classy name," I smiled, clasping her hand and surprising her with a firm handshake. Oops.

"Oh, it blows chunks," she chuckled. "But it's better than my sister, Flossie!"

"Jessica," I said. We clinked solo cups.

"Saw you dancing with my ex. I should warn you he's got a wandering eye, if you know what I mean."

"Thanks for the tip. That was my first time dancing with a guy," I said. "It was... a bit much."

"Homeschooled?" It wasn't that uncommon around here.

I nodded. "Socially stunted, that's me."

"You seemed to be enjoying yourself out there."

"It's easier when I'm not worried about my virtue."

"Simple enough," smiled Harriet, and grabbed my hand. "Let's go!"

She led me out on the dance floor and we got to it, and I had to say, this was the way to do it! Harriet was pretty hot. She had curly hair, Little Orphan Annie style, except it was light brown, nice firm figure, showing some midriff and a good bit of leg in her halter top and skirt. She had a fun smile.

I tried to dance like she did, but it was hopeless. I just danced like I did, and no one became nauseous so I kept at it.

Other girls drifted over, and we all danced together as a crowd. Then the guys moved in, and folks paired off and recombined with the central mass of writhing partiers. I stayed in the center of that mass, the better to avoid amorous guys, and danced with the other ladies.

Harriet stood close to me, swaying her hips, arms waving over her head, a pose that did dramatic things to her figure.

I glanced up from said figure to see her eyes on me. Shit, she'd caught me looking! What did girls say at this point? "I love your outfit," I said.

"Thanks, same to you."

She turned around, looking over her shoulder, and wiggled her butt. If I were a guy she would never in a million years have done that.

"Ooh, baby!" I squealed, and pretended to smack her gyrating booty. We laughed as she turned back to me.

I then turned, and did the same thing to her, which was fun and all until whap, she smacked my ass.

She smacked.

My ass.

I suddenly stopped. I turned to her with such a confused, pouty look that she burst out laughing.

She poked out a lower lip theatrically. "Aww, poor baby," she said, and she reached out her hand. She reached it out, just like that, and put it where she had smacked me, and rubbed a little circle. On my ass.