Switched Ch. 07 - Power Trio

Story Info
The trio faces supervillains and relationship trouble.
21.1k words
4.8
6.4k
9

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickMarks
DickMarks
438 Followers

Chapter 7: Power Trio

Here's the seventh chapter of Switched, bringing the second story arc to its conclusion. This is highly episodic, so go back and read the earlier stuff if you like stories that make sense.

The story contains some gender-switching elements, so be warned if you're turned off by that type of thing. And haven't read any previous chapters. Or the previous paragraph.

Everyone in the story is made up and not based on real characters, and if they're involved in sex they are 18 Earth-years or older.

Special thanks to icedragonmo3 for excellent beta-reading and proofing. Any mistakes are mine and definitely popped up after his edit.

Algorithms

Tawney

Another night sitting in the rental. It was a Corvette, but I didn't even get to enjoy driving it around. It was a sweet car but by now I didn't give a damn. Two weeks of sitting in it with Bryan, waiting for a supervillain to show up, had taken its toll. Between the boredom and the fear, I was ready to crack.

I reminded myself again that we were doing this for Jessica, our suddenly secretive and distant girlfriend. Hopefully she'd appreciate the grand gesture, but after all this time, ain't no way I was backing out. We'd catch this bastard for her or die trying!

"You're clenching your jaw again," noted Bryan, who could see the muscles on the side of my face bunch up whenever I did it. I had to reconcile my irritation at the reminder with the fact that I'd asked for him to remind me in the first place. And there was his little smirk. He knew what I was thinking.

I was gonna beat his ass if he kept that up. Not really, but yeah. I was a frustrated woman because Mister White Knight had been limiting our sexual contact. He was all worried about what Jessie would think.

She would think, like I thought, that he was being stingy with his pecker!

That was maybe the hundredth time I'd followed that particular train of thought. I was going to go insane, tonight.

Bryan stopped with the facial expressions, thankfully. If he knew what I was thinking, maybe he'd know I was gonna beat his ass if he kept that shit up.

We sat.

We watched.

We sat some more.

"You've been tapping the steering wheel for thirteen minutes, fifteen seconds," Bryan said testily.

Oh, he wanted to go there? "Yeah? Well you have the same pattern. Side mirror, vanity mirror, windshield left to right, then you sigh like this," I made the most annoying sigh I could, so he'd understand. "And then you dig your greasy little fingers around in that paper bag, don't you, Bryan? Don't you? But guess what? Just like you discovered the last thirty times... There ain't no frickin' fries left in the bag!"

I flung open the door. "I'm taking a walk."

This would be the moment, I thought. I'd walk to the end of the block, there, and turn on my heel and then I'd see the armored car parked there, and that maniac flinging those sawblades everywhere. I turned on my heel...

There was nothing. The armored car hadn't even shown up yet.

I stomped around some more while Bryan whined at me from the car to get back in. Eventually I did, just in time for the armored car to arrive.

No robbery this time, either.

This was our fifteenth—no, sixteenth night. Seventh? Oh, gawd, I was losing it. I white-knuckled the steering wheel and pressed my forehead against my thumbs.

There was no use fighting it. It was inevitable. Without looking around I said, "Okay. I didn't want to do this, but," I sighed, "Show me your computer stuff."

"Really?"

"Stop. Okay? Just stop being excited about this."

He showed me his 'algorithms', which were just sets of rules, but they sure were a bitch to wrap my head around. I was just not used to thinking that way! But I kept at it until I could get an idea of the whole thing. Sawblade. Shadow Hawk. Armored cars. Us.

It was awful, just awful. Total nerd heaven. But it was just a little less awful than listening to Bryan's greasy little booger hooks rooting around in that little bag. He still did it, of course, but I had other things to think about.

It took forever, but every time it got too boring, and that was often, I looked out the windshield at even more mind-numbing tedium, and I kept on. I'd said I would do this, so there was no choice. I'd do it.

Dammit.

I snatched the paper bag away and threw it over my shoulder. Then I couldn't help but laugh at the hurt look he threw me, so I patted his arm and kissed his cheek. Poor baby.

*

No Prize

Jessica

In the babble that followed my suggestion, Erin found her voice. "You're suggesting we go after a supervillain named Sawblade. And his power is...?"

I turned to address the suit of armor in the recliner rather than look at the girls. "He shoots sawblades out of his hands... and can move them with his mind."

There was more babble, after that.

"Okay, okay," Robbie made a patting-down-the-air gesture, "This sounds insanely dangerous."

Lisa broke in, "I can dodge a frickin' sawblade." Robbie threw a paper plate at her.

Margot folded her arms and said, "If this is such a good plan, then what the hell do we need you for?"

I shrugged, "You don't. I'd be a big help, though. Not only do I have a bona fide super power, but you know what's even better? I can drive."

"Wait," said Erin, who thought furiously for a moment before saying, "Yeah. She's right. We can't ride around town on our skates. We'll be harassed by the cops. We'll have to travel in a vehicle, and that means..." she pointed to me helplessly.

I stuck around for the fruitless argument that followed, then told the rollergirls, "You're not going to solve anything now, but you're on your way. When you've calmed down and thought it through, contact me with your decision."

I took my leave of them. All those people in a little space, it was a bit much for someone not used to it. I had a weird feeling I'd be looking forward to seeing them again.

According to my phone, I could get a ride from here but it would take awhile. I decided to make it harder on anyone trying to track the girls down and relocate before I ordered a car.

There's something about a nighttime road, just you and the sounds of the environment and the moon, pacing you. I didn't mind the walk. Bryan and I used to do it all the time, back in the EZ.

I heard her before she got to me, the sound of her skates on the road. Ordinary ones, this time. She passed by and circled me, killing off speed, before taking up a spot alongside.

"Hi Robbie. Did I forget something or did they send you out here to murder me?"

"Neither," she replied. "This is me. Look, we don't blame you. If anything, we're glad you didn't take us all in."

"I turned in Erin's sister. Margot's girlfriend. They blame me."

"No! Erin doesn't blame you, at least. I know Margot does, but she just... She needs time."

"She's in a bad way, Robbie. That cop she iced, it's tearing her up."

"I don't know what to do. But we've been talking about it for days, the girls and me. See, I wanted to, uh... I want to talk about something else."

Realization dawned. "You want to know if you can be a woman. A real one."

She nodded in the affirmative, almost guiltily.

I went on, "Frankly I'm surprised there isn't someone doing that already. I can't be the only person with this particular power? I mean, there's like a whole nation of people who can breathe underwater, right? And all those psychos with the gun-fingers. Why is there only one of me?"

"There are some capes who do sex changes. You hear stories, but nothing reliable," she said. "The only real lead I've ever had was you."

"I'll help you," I offered. "All you have to do is find a woman who wants to be a man. Once you two decide you can live in each other's bodies and, I don't know, tell your families or something. Yes, tell your families. You don't want to lose your family, Robbie."

She shook her head. "Oh, they're no prize, believe me."

"No! You do not want to do that. In fact, I won't let you Switch unless I'm certain they're all cool with it."

"My mom and dad haven't been cool with anything I've done since I came out," she said.

"They should at least know. I have to be sure they know."

"Family is important to you, huh?"

"Not any more," I said, feeling that familiar hollowness inside. "But you... When was the last time they said something shitty to you?"

"God. Five years? Six? Since my graduation party."

"Okay. That's my price. I'll give you the body you want, assuming you can find someone who wants to exchange, but you have to go visit your parents. I want video of you making an attempt."

Robbie was fixing me with a considering look as she rolled along. "You must have really loved your family."

"I hated it," I said, feeling empty, "Every fucking second."

*

Tanto

Jessica

I was practicing my sword forms when I heard the doorbell. Finally, Tawney was here for another visit and I could ambush her. I tiptoed, exchanging my big rubber practice sword for a big rubber practice knife, the better for backstabbing.

My sandals barely made a sound on the floor as I crept quietly and carefully forward. I hid at the entrance to the kitchen, knife at the ready.

Bryan had gotten to the door ahead of me. I thought he'd been taking a nap.

"What's the damage this time?" I heard her ask.

Bryan replied, "She broke a phone and threw a mannequin head off the balcony. No one was hurt, thankfully."

I was about to go in there and give him a piece of my mind when I heard Tawney say, "I'm worried we made a mistake."

Bryan was saying, "No, it's working. It may not seem like it, but she is getting better."

I was frozen in shock. They walked right past me, a foot away, without seeing.

What were they doing that was supposed to make me feel better?

Oh.

"What's Her Majesty doing?" asked Tawney.

"Playing with swords."

"Don't laugh, it's good therapy."

"I'm looking forward to some of that other therapy," he replied in his bedroom voice.

I was moving without having decided to. When I burst in on them, they were making out.

They separated far enough to look up in shock. For a moment we stared at each other, the only sound was the babble of the TV.

It said, "America needs..." and I whipped my hand to the side without looking. The practice knife made a crunching noise, hitting the screen. The damned Chase McKenna commercial continued on audio, of course. Speakers were way harder to damage.

"Dammit!" yelled Bryan.

"You're gonna hurt somebody!" complained Tawney.

"I am so fucking tired of buying televisions!" he shouted.

Anger boiled in me, joined by regret over what a bitch I'd been, and that was a recipe for a bitter fucking stew, indeed. A thousand choices ran before me, all of them destructive in various degrees. I hurt so much. And I had to express it.

I reached for the most destructive option.

I seethed, "I have nowhere to fucking go, but I will not live a lie. And I won't take any more of your charity. So I'm gone. Done." That word was as loud as a church bell.

I stalked off toward my bedroom on the other side of the apartment. I didn't take the time to pack and just grabbed my go bag. After the EZ, I always had one ready now.

Bryan tried to bar my way. "Hold on, Buddy," he said placatingly. "Think this through."

"Are you saying I'm acting stupid?" I demanded.

"No! I..."

I slipped under his arm and went past him. Tawney said, "Can we please talk about this instead of flying off the handle?"

I stopped. She flinched when I turned to look at her. "Did you and Bryan decide to get us three together because you were worried about me?"

"Darlin, I..."

"Yes or no, Tawney."

She was inherently honest, the poor thing. "Yes. But!"

"We'll talk later," I said as calmly as I could. "But not now."

Bryan didn't jump in front of me this time. "You don't have to go. We'll go. Right, Tawney?"

"No, let her go. Get it out of her system."

Bryan laced his fingers atop his head "Tawney, you're not helping here."

So then there was nothing to do but leave.

I stopped at the door. "You were my whole fucking life," I said.

*

Capes

Jessica

"Hey, it's the cape," said Lisa as she pulled up. "Been waiting long?"

"A couple of guys in a Cadillac tried to pick me up."

She wrinkled her nose. "Sorry."

"It was no trouble. I told them to fuck off, and they got all mouthy, but I didn't have to use my woo-woo abilities, just gave them the finger and told them there's never in history been a woman that line would work on who wouldn't steal your wallet or give you the herp."

Lisa snorted. "Girl, that is the best thing I have heard all day. Hop in."

"I appreciate you doing this," she said as we bumped along, meaning the way I visited them. I'd take a rideshare to a prearranged location and they'd pick me up. We used a different one every time so there wouldn't be a pattern. It wasn't perfect, but we did what we could.

"How's Margot?" I asked.

Lisa smiled. "Better. Jennifer's gonna pull through."

"That's awesome!"

"Yeah. But they were, you know... an item." She glanced at me to gauge my reaction.

I shuddered, and Lisa glowered. "Is that a problem?" she asked pointedly.

"Oh no! No. I was just thinking about my relationship situation. We're on a break."

Lisa seemed to understand the gravity of the situation because she said, "We should get some booze."

"I should be honest. It's my girlfriend and my boyfriend. We just had a huge fight and... I kinda just dumped them."

She swung a one eighty and stopped in front of the store, saying, "Yeowch! Do you want to talk about it?"

"Not yet. Maybe after a few drinks."

In the aisles is the convenience store she said, "I didn't know you were, uh..."

"Bi?" I asked. "But I've got short fingernails and everything! I've got short hair! What about me doesn't say 'I love pussy'?"

Lisa laughed. "I know it's more common around here for some reason..."

"The Fonda Effect."

"Wait, what?"

I slipped into lecture mode. "Bisexuality and preoccupation with sex is more common in the Southeastern US. Measurably. Some asshole blamed it on Jane Fonda and that's how it got its name."

"Really?"

"Yeah. It's a thing. Upticks in every sexual category."

"Wow." she grinned. "But I'm not sure what I can do with that information."

It was several miles to their Secret Base of Operations. She was saying, "So anyway, there's all these lesbians and gays and all the straights are runnin' scared. You heard about those shitty 'Fetus Rights' bills they've been pushing through."

I looked out the window at the things that went by. The unused marquee sign. The overgrown shacks. The spacious intersections. It may not have been ideal, but it all seemed to be in the right place.

Looking at her, she had that same quality. "Tell me about them." I said. I knew, I just wanted to know what she knew.

"They're assuming the fetus wants to exercise its right to not be a metahuman or queer. Or born without a spine."

"I've heard that part."

She made a moue. "You'll have to ask one of the other girls if you want more than that."

"I thought you were all politically active."

"I'm more in it for the kicks, baby!"

We got to the base and Lisa walked through, telling everyone, "Jessica just dumped both her SOs. I've got rum."

"What's with the bag?" asked Gina. She must have been fresh off a run, because she wore sweaty workout gear that really displayed her willowy figure.

"It contains all I own in this world, except for some clothes and stuff at my exes' place."

"You're moving in?" asked Erin. She'd been bouncing back from her grief; she was stronger than any of us gave her credit for.

"I have nowhere to put it. But yes, if you have space for me, I'll be your live-in maid and sex slave."

They all exchanged did-you-hear-that-too looks.

"What?" I protested, "I can Switch, what do you expect? I'm freaky!"

Margot pulled an arm around my shoulders. "That's a pass on the lay. Thanks for the offer. Tell us more about your maid services."

"Spotty, lazy, and inexperienced," I admitted.

Lisa showed jazz hands. "You're hired! You can sleep on the floor in my room."

They chided her for that but she staunchly defended herself, saying she was only helping a friend in need.

That night, as I tried to drift off on yet another pallet on the floor, movement caught my eye. Lit and yellowed by the bedside lamp, there was a triangle of white, the corner of Lisa's bedsheets, lifted invitingly.

"C'mere," she beckoned in a soft whisper.

I went to her. It was so warm and cozy in her bed. We lay on our sides, nose to nose but otherwise not touching.

"Why are you naked?" she whispered to me.

"I knew you wouldn't be able to resist my thrills," I whispered back, and kissed her.

She retreated from that, tasting it on her lips consideringly, searching my face. "I don't want a thing with anybody, okay?"

"Okay." I was relieved. Maybe a little offended? Surely that would pass.

"Am I your first girl?" I asked softly.

"Yes." I felt her smile against my face, and then she kissed me again. She was cat-quick and just as lithe. With a seeming few movements she was pressed full against me and battled to get her tongue into my mouth while I did the same.

Her body was compact and active against mine, and the feel of her breasts jiggling against mine was exciting both my mind and my body.

She withdrew from this and her curved lips in the darkness were a mystery I could never unravel. "You work out, don't you?" she asked.

"Not as much as you," I admitted.

"You're sexy as hell. I wanna squeeze your tight little ass!" She suited actions to words then. As I squealed in her grip, she got a long, close look at my tits.

"Yours are bigger," she said.

"You have marvelous breasts," I told her, and slipped down to take one in its entirety into my mouth.

She pushed me away after a moment, her eyes whirling. After she caught her breath, she asked me, "How did that feel so good?"

I moved up and pulled her head gently down toward my breast. "Let me show you."

She could barely stifle her giggles as I kissed my way down to her center. I had to grip her legs tightly while I teased her with light strokes and dabs of my tongue. She felt like she was going to wriggle away. When neither of us could stand it and I covered her with my mouth entirely, she convulsed, climaxing.

I went lower, the better to lap up her girl-cum, and the breath whuffed out of her as she relaxed into bonelessness. I was left to my work now, and slowly built her to another climax, delighting in her increasingly incredulous gasps until she fisted my hair painfully, mashing her pudenda against my face and rotating her hips so my thumbs, which were by now side by side inside her, would hit all her spots while I sucked madly on her clit.

She was not able to keep herself quiet this time.

It was warm enough by now that I was able to throw off the covers. I climbed up beside her and stroked her body softly until she was purring.

Her eyelids shifted as she periodically peeked at me. I was laying next to her in all my glory, as horny as a farmgirl at harvest time, and my face was covered in her juices.

"That was amazing," she whispered. Now that she'd spoken, she could open her eyes. They traveled up and down my body.

"You like what you see," I told her.

Her eyes lifted to mine and flinched away, landing on my tits. She glanced away, reddening.

"You can look," I encouraged, and she did. A wicked grin stole over her face as her gaze roamed my body.

DickMarks
DickMarks
438 Followers